Graphic Designer/ Web Designer at Gloo.ng (1 Position: location, Lagos)
- Maintain and refresh the web presence of our ecommerce website
- Routinely update the site with information about our products/services, pricing, company news, promotions and new products
- Maintain consistency of company branding and messages on the website and digital marketing assets
- Monitor quality of visual and written content on website and social media and online marketing platforms
- Design promotional online retail merchandising materials
- Use knowledge of current graphic design software to produce graphic art and visual materials for promotions, advertisements, packaging, and informative / instructional material
- Creates brand awareness through the use of web, print and social media
- Routinely update and maintenance of web presence through the company’s social media sites including Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and LinkedIn.
- Create advertising materials such as direct mail pieces, semi-permanent merchandising, ads, and sales collateral that will correctly represent the brand
- Designs promotional pieces with consistency and on-point marketing message
- Utilize graphic layouts to consistently represent the company’s brand and offerings
- Responsible for presenting new creative and design ideas/concepts.
- Work with the needs of internal clients in creation of corporate identity, events, branding, sales and corporate marketing material fulfillment
- Manipulate/update digital photos for web use
- Assists with the production and proofing of all materials
- Creates copy and technical detail for all products
- Optimizes websites for search engine marketing and paid-per-click advertising campaigns
- Empower associates with professional and user friendly graphic tools.
- Ensure synergies between campaign messages and designs.
- Proficient use of Adobe Design Suite, HTML, CSS, Fireworks, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, InDesign, Flash, Microsoft Word & Excel
- Possess strong sense of concept development, in addition to communication, research, problem-solving and presentation skills
- Able to collaborate with teams to plan, analyze, organize and execute assigned projects
- Outstanding web graphic design skills
- Previous experience with a content management system preferred
- Solid understanding of web design best practices pertaining to e-commerce including defining site objectives, understanding target-audience goals and driving conversions and user acquisition
- Pro-active self-starter and independent thinker with ability to be creative, flexible, and detail-oriented under daily deadlines with multiple projects
- Remains abreast of technological advances in the field and be able to identify areas of use in the organization
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills required
- Strong work ethic with being self motivated and self starting
- Positive, optimistic attitude
- Relies on experience, judgment and common sense to plan and accomplish goals
- Ability to successfully work in a team environment and collaborate on projects
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Desire to have fun while working in an environment of intelligent, highly motivated people
If you are interested in becoming a part of our Glootian Team and in running with The Vision, please submit your resume as a .pdf file attachment quoting the vacancy you are applying for as the subject title of the email. Send applications to email@example.com
Logistics Manager vacancy in a leading E-Commerce company
- Experience 5 – 7 year(s)
- Location Lagos
Direct, manage and coordinate logistics and transportation activities for the company
• Ensures operational objectives are communicated to cross-functional business partners and external partners to raise awareness of business performance
• Plan routes and load scheduling for deliveries.
• Allocate and record resources and movements within the hubs.
• Co-ordinate all hubs and ensure agreed SOP are kept within the hubs.
• Performs analysis to identify operational issues or areas for improvement
• Book third party logistics and ensure they deliver within agreed terms.
• Direct all transportation activities.
• Develop transportation relationships.
• Monitor delivery costs.
• Negotiate and bargain delivery prices.
• Deal with the effects of congestion.
• Understand and operate tools used for Logistic operations
• Prepare all agreed reports at agreed time-frame daily/weekly/monthly.
Qualification & Experience
• A B.Sc. Degree in Social Sciences or any relevant discipline
• At least 5 – 7 years of experience in Logistics & Transportation Management in a similar eCommerce environment.
• International experience is a clear advantage
• The role is open to both Nigerian nationals and Expats looking to work in Nigeria
Key Performance Indicators
• Shipment within 24hours of receipt in all hubs
• 95% Up time for dispatch vehicles and bikes
• 80% shipment via company resources
• 100% availability of reports and status updates on shipments
• Not more than 2% damage to shipments during handling/dispatch
Contact Centre Manager job at an E-Commerce Company
Managing the operations of the support centre; ad reviewing, email support, inbound calls, outbound campaigns and telemarketing
Setting and meeting performance targets for speed, efficiency and quality
Forecasting, analyzing and reporting KPI figures on weekly and monthly basis
Help achieve daily quantitative targets and service levels
Monitor progress and ensure timelines are met
Ensure that all infrastructure works efficiently
Organizing staffing; including shift patterns and the number of staff required to meet demand
Reviewing the performance of staff, identifying training needs and planning sessions
Preparing roster for customer support team.
Training, coaching, motivating and retaining staff and coordinating bonus, reward and incentive schemes
Maintain the log for agent leaves, vacation and planning of manpower for emergency situations.
Monitoring random reviews and customer support emails to improve quality, minimize errors and track operative performance
Mystery call reporting
Recording statistics, user rates and the performance levels of the centre and preparing reports
Handling complex customer complaints or enquiries
Follow up on all the activities sent and share team workload
Provide action plan to agents on basis of findings
Maintaining up-to-date of the industry developments
A relevant university degree in business, finance economics or equivalent.
Minimum 7 years of experience from Contact Center in Telecommunication or other leading company with a significant Contact Center department
Minimum 2 years of experience of managing a contact center department
Good networking and building relationships
Good leadership skills, strong interpersonal and social skills with a proven track record of exceeding onset targets
Tenacious, ambitious and a great communicator
Written and oral fluency of English is required
Ability to handle critical situations
Analytical and strategic thinking with a good pragmatic approach
Flexibility, ability to anticipate in an unstable environment
Apply here http://www.adexen.com/en/offer_831_trade-contact-centre-manager.html