Public Private Partnership (PPP) Coordinator at Widows and Orphans Empowerment Organization (WEWE)
Job Title: Public Private Partnership (PPP) Coordinator
Job Location: Abuja FCT
Job Duration: The duration of the assignment is 5 years
WEWE is looking for a highly skilled, talented, award/prize winning marketer who will fill the position of Public – Private Partnership (PPP) Coordinator for WEWE LOPIN project fund raiser.
The role of the PPP coordinator will be to take the lead in setting up public-private partnerships for resource mobilization which involves activities such as:
- Develop and manage a directory for this private firms and companies
- Conduct advocacy visits to these private firms for them to be invited to join PPP.
- Conduct awareness creation events with the private sector on the need for more corporate social responsibilities for vulnerable children in Anambra and Imo State.
- Organize Public Private Alliance meetings
- Develop Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with each alliance member
- Promote flow of information and resources between and among WEWE, private and public companies and the communities
- Promote information sharing with the relevant donors and community by initiating or participating in consultative meeting with the donors and preparing briefs on Public-private partnership development and activities.
- Ensure wide dissemination and visibility of Public-Private Partnership contribution to the project activities.
- Support WEWE implementing Agents to develop Community Action Plan for fund raising and resource mobilization
- Evaluate available partnership commitments and maintain an up – to – date record of available in- kind resources for the various phases of project
- Prepare status reports and communication packages for partnership members
- Communicate project’s purpose, value and importance to the partnership and potential members in forums as needed
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in a related field such as marketing, business development or banking and finance
- A post graduate degree is preferred and will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years working experience in marketing, new business development and public relations fund raising and resource mobilization, particularly in the area of banking, sales and marketing.
- Extensive experience working with the private sector i.e. banking, multinational companies, oil and gas sector, manufacturing sector, etc.
- Knowledge of high level private sector contacts and associates with evidence to support this claim is an added value
- Evidence of prizes won, merit awards, certificate of best employee awards or recognition of excellence or any other specific talents in the field of marketing, new business and fund raising from previous employers is required.
- High level written and oral communication skills in English, with ability to write strong letters requesting support, proposals for funds, concept notes and solicitation for funds
- Success experience in organizing fund raising events
- High level of proficiency in MS word and Ms PowerPoint.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their CV’s and cover letter in ONLY one attachment (MS word document) explaining suitability for the job to: wewevacanciesPPP@weweng.org Qualified applicants are encouraged to submit their curriculum vitae (CV) and suitability letter on time as there is no deadline and applicants be screened on a first come first serve basis and as soon as we have identified the right candidate the position will be closed.
N/B: WEWE will not cover any cost for you to attend an Interview if you are shortlisted.