Job Vacancy For E-Commerce Manager At Arik Air Nigeria
- Responsible for designing, developing, implementing, maintaining and managing all electronic commerce (EC) channels.
- Control all aspects of company’s online business.
- Develop websites that will promote the brand and generate revenues.
- Define company’s objectives for using electronic commerce and decide what computer applications are needed to achieve them.
- Develop marketing plans that explain how the e-commerce proposals will increase the company’s business.
- Monitor the company’s e-commerce strategies as they are being implemented
- Staying up to date on any software or data management trends.
- Constructing and maintaining Web back-end systems and ensuring the currency, quality, and integrity of information on the sites.
- Track online sales progress by analyzing sales statistics, conducting online traffic studies, and analyzing site data.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, Operations Management, or equivalent experience. MCSE+Internet and PMI certifications are pluses.
- Minimum of 7 years of information systems and business unit experience, 5 of which are in increasing levels of responsibility in a technical management capacity and program management.
- Must have a strong ability to lead with a very strong understanding of what it takes to develop a successful ecommerce operation.
- 4 or more years of team/project leadership responsibilities in a web/e-commerce environment, developing project plans and managing web-based solution delivery from implementation through to completion.
- Must possess a broad but thorough knowledge of EC and IT systems as well as comprehensive knowledge of relevant business functions and their interdependencies.
- Thorough knowledge of Web technology and solutions, and experience delivering through third-party providers.Must have advanced knowledge of Visual Basic.
- Basic knowledge of networking protocols, configuration, network administration
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Experience in a large organization and experience developing successful vendor relationships.
- Experience with relational databases and object oriented and event driven techniques.
Deadline: Not stated