Procurement Job at the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS)
Job Title: General Manager, Procurement
Ref. No.: NHIS/GM/008
Procurement of goods and services and store management.
Minimum Qualifications & Experience
- Post-graduate qualification(s) in Finance, Accounting or in Social Science
- Professional Certificate in Procurement and Store Management.
- 5 years experience in a Senior Managerial positions.
- A minimum of 8 years work experience in the procurement arm of a large organisation.
- Knowledge and work experience in the Public Sector environments.
- Experience and knowledge of the Procurement Act is an advantage;
- An understanding of the Health Insurance Industry and the Socio-political environment of Nigeria is essential.
- Advance procurement management skills
- Strategic planning skills
- Decision making skills
- Interpersonal skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Advocacy skills.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer proficiency.
- Presentation skills.
- Leadership skills
- Networking skills.
- Negotiation skills
- Delegating skills
Application Closing Date
10th March, 2015.
How to apply
interested and qualified candidates should send ten (10) comprehensive copies of written application and curriculum vitae (CV) with relevant documents to:
The Executive Secretary/CEO,
National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS),
Plot 297, P.O.W Mafemi Crescent,
Off Solomon Lar Way, Utako,