Company: Hibrah Nig Ent,
Location: Lagos Full-time
Industry: Trade / Services
Specialization: Supply Chain / Procurement,
Minimum Qualification: HND
Required Experience: 1 – 3 years
Application Deadline 12-04-2015
- Operate across the various specialist areas for the company, providing support, guidance and professional procurement advice where required, ensuring that all procurement activities are conducted within the requirements of the Contract Standing Orders (CSOs), the Procurement Toolkit and the Financial Regulations.
- Responsible for the approval of all major procurement activities and the development and implementation of strategic procurement plans.
- Reviewing and implementing the procurement strategy.
- Developing systems of control, policies and procedures relating to procurement.
- Liaising with relevant staff to ensure policies and procedures are followed.
- Reviewing existing contracts and identifying opportunities for improved value for money.
- Providing guidance to relevant staff in all procurement matters.
- Ensuring that legislative requirements are understood and incorporated into controls, policies and procedures.
- Set up and maintain a control framework to ensure that all procurement activities are effectively managed and are in accordance with the Contract Standing Orders, Procurement Toolkit and Financial Regulations
Qualifications and Requirements:
A degree from an accredited institution in the related discipline
Apply here: http://jbng.me/401084 to apply for this job .
Company Name: Jones Beverages Ltd.
Job Location: Lagos
Qualification and Requirements:
Minimum of Bsc./HND in any discipline. A degree in Business administration/Marketing would be an advantage.
- Ensures that the company makes wise purchases of goods or services to resell or use.
- Oversees the activities of the department responsible for purchases.
- Assign duties to each member of the staff and review the work.
- Draws up a plan for the purchase of equipment, services and supplies.
- Recruits the right people in his department and trains them in line with the procurement policies of the company.
- Responsible for the purchase of products and services in the organization.
- Approve the best products or services that have low prices after reviewing and analyzing all options.
- Ensure that the products or services are of high quality, regardless of the price.
- Maintaining accurate records of purchases and pricing.
- Managing the inventories of the products or services in the organization.
- Have all the relevant information concerning the organization’s suppliers and ensuring that the department has important details, such as the suppliers’ qualifications, delivery times, potential development and products.
- Communication With Suppliers by being the link between the company and suppliers.
- Look for interested suppliers and negotiate the best deal for the company.
- Maintain good relations with the suppliers.
- Great negotiation skills.
Interested Candidates should forward their CV to the email address; hr. firstname.lastname@example.org, using job title as a subject of the mail.