Organization: Good Eggs
Country: United States
Job Type: Full Time
The Procurement / AP Specialist Role:
We’re looking for someone to join our Business Operations & Finance Team to support our growing operations. The Procurement / AP Specialist will work with teams across the company to understand business issues, help to facilitate and manage flow of documents and information. The role will help us to implement and coordinate procurement and accounting best practices to ensure efficiency, reliability and timely processing of orders and invoices.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Research and evaluate suppliers, solicit bid proposals and review requisitions for goods and services, prepare purchase orders.
- Negotiate, or renegotiate, and administer contracts with suppliers, vendors, and other representatives.
- Provide necessary data, reports, summaries, and documents to Accounting and Operations.
- Work closely with the Operations team to develop or improve purchasing and supply chain processes, systems and tools.
- Formulate policies and procedures for bid proposals and procurement of goods and services.
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of vendor invoices for payment, ensure proper coding and approvals.
- Prepare weekly check runs.
- Respond to vendors and/or co-workers to address inquiries and resolve payment discrepancies/issues.
- Review Expense and Credit Card reports.
The Ideal Candidate has:
- 4-year college degree or relevant experience in a similar role is required.
- 3+ year experience in Procurement, Supply Management, Vendor Relationships, full-cycle Accounts Payable function, a basic understanding of accounting principles.
- Strong working knowledge of QuickBooks Online; familiarity with Bill.com and Expensify is a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A self-starter attitude with the ability to handle multiple projects at once and effectively prioritize needs within a fluid environment.
- Flexibility to roll with the punches as our needs, team and company evolve.
- A passion for improving local food systems and changing the world.
- Prior experience in a growing operational startup is a plus.
Why work for Good Eggs?
- Deepen your knowledge of locally produced food by engaging with our producer and eater community.
- Incredible work environment with passionate, accomplished team members.
- Locally-sourced team lunches made by our on-site chef, regular happy hours, and employee discounts on amazing local food!
- Most of all— Good Eggs offers an opportunity to use your energy, creativity and enthusiasm to participate in building a better food system.
Apply here: https://www.jobscore.com/job_seeker/apply2/load_resume?job_id=dt5KLyTT4r5iB3iGaltGfR