Procurement officer job at LadDurian Limited
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 5 years
Job Field: Procurement / Store-Keeping
Minimum of 5 years in the industry and at least 3 years as a Procurement Officer with relevant experience in overseas procurement and import/export processes. Previous rig site experience will be an advantage.
Running of the supply chain for efficient operations of the Company. Assist the Contracts & Procurement Manager in contracts administration and procurement of services and goods for rig, drilling and completion. Imports and exports support. Follow up on operational requirements
- Reviews planned orders, creates requisitions for purchased items and manages the approval process
- Transmits and prioritizes approved purchase orders, with appropriate supporting documents, to Supplier and tracks acknowledgement of order by Supplier
- Prepares and communicates shortage and backlog reports, and provides visibility of other potential interruptions to internal customers
- Enquires and tracks with designated Supplier and confirmation of System Lead Time, Delivery Date and Cost
- Reviews, updates and maintains Open Purchase Orders until closed.
- Reports Supplier non-conformances and prepares return documentation to Suppliers
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should forward their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Purchasing Supervisor at Mama Cass Restaurants Limited
Specialization: Procurement/ Purchasing
Industry: Restaurant / Food Services / Hospitality
Application Deadline: 15 April, 2015
Job Type: fulltime
Required Experience: 3-5 years .
- Responsible for ensuring that the raw materials and goods purchased for Mama Cass are fit for consumption and use as well as meet both internal and external requirements, including legal compliance and customer expectations
- Raising of LPO for all items purchased internally for onward forwarding to store department for raising GPN (Good Received Note)
- Ensuring that items to be bought are brought in the right quantity, quality and time.
- Monitoring items i. e. auditing/verifying the existence of items said to be purchased by verifying the bin cards, audit records and security records
- Coordinating purchasing department staff for proper and adequate product/item procurement, raising of LPOs
QUALIFICATION / EXPERIENCE
- Mandatory: BSc/HND in Purchasing & Supply/Any other equivalent qualifications.
- Added Advantage: Membership CIPSN
- Experience: Minimum 3 years experience in the Quick Service Restaurant industry or FMCG
- Skills and Abilities: Computer literate, Hands – on – ERP software knowledge/Proficiency.
Method of Application
send CV with passport photograph attached to it to : email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org