Procurement Assistant at International Medical Corps (IMC)
Job Location: Maiduguri
- The candidate will be based in Maiduguri and will provide all necessary Logistics and Procurement assistance to project by supporting the Logistics Officer in the delivery of Logistics and Operations objectives of lMC in Nigeria.
Background and Experience
- HND, OND, NCE in Business Administration or related field
- 1 -3years’ work experience
- Preferably NGO experience
- Fluency in English and Hausa
- Willingness to work in hardship area
- Team Player and ability to work with people of multicultural and diverse interests.
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s with 3 referees that include current or former employers to:email@example.com copy to: firstname.lastname@example.org
A hard copy address to:
Admin/Human Resources Officer
International Medical Corps,
Plot 3 Tsafe Road,
Off Sama Road,
State position clearly in the subject field as applications without appropriate subject will be disqualified. Also, applications received after the above stated closing date will not be considered.
Note: This Position is Subject to Funding. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted; female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Due Date: 23rd April, 2015.
CONTRACTS & PROCUREMENT ENGINEER AT NECONDE ENERGY LTD
Responsible for all Contracts & Procurement activities of Neconde Operations & Drilling in Warri / Benin Operations Offices, & Port Harcourt etc.
Main Activities and Responsibilities:
- To coordinate C&P activities in the Operations (Production), Drilling & Engineering Departments.
- To assist the Head, C & P Department in the implementation of the C&P processes and procedures across the organization.
- To assist the Head, C & P at the strategy and planning stage, to develop C&P strategy and contracting plans. Work with Sponsors in the Operations (Production), Drilling & Engineering to prepare contracting strategies and contract plans for each year.
- Work closely with user Departments in developing work scopes, prepare invitations to tender (ITT’s) and requests for quotations (RFQ’s), prepare tender and bid documents.
- Coordinate technical and commercial evaluations, prepare draft contracts and negotiate commercial terms.
- Liaise closely with Operations (Production), Drilling & Engineering and Sponsors to ensure all contracts are tendered for and executed in line with the C & P Procedures on a timely basis.
- To work closely with NPDC as Operator of OML42 and represent Neconde in the actual tendering exercises to ensure that industry best practices especially as it pertains to C & P procedures and processes are adhered to and Neconde’s interests are fully protected.
- Assist NPDC in setting Technical and Commercial criteria for tender evaluation.
- Monitor contracts & PO creation by NPDC to ensure the terms and conditions are water-tight and the JV interest is protected particularly as a Non-Operator.
- Facilitate contract negotiation meetings in conjunction with the Head, Contracts and the Sponsors/Contract Holders if and when necessary.
- Facilitate the proper filing of all hard and soft documentation in respect of the Tender/Contract from tender initiation to Contract close-out stage in conjunction with the C & P Department.
Required Education and Experience:
Minimum 10 – 15 yrs experience in the International Oil & Gas Industry with an Operator. Prior experience of setting up contracts from scratch preferable. Must have proven track record of strong commercial and business skills along with very strong IT skills. Must have extensive contacts network within the Oil & Gas service companies.
Send CV /RESUME to: email@example.com