Procurement Manager – Contract – West Africa at Spencer Ogden Nigeria
Job Reference: SO_LDJC262PM
Job Type: Contract / Interim
- Plan, direct, coordinate through subordinate supervisory personnel, activities concerned with the construction and maintenance of structures, facilities, and systems.
- Participate in the conceptual development of construction phase of project and oversee its organization, scheduling, and implementation of contractors and subcontractors.
- Position will be on a contract basis with a 100/20 rotation.
- Accommodation in secure compound / Food included in tax free package.
Main Activities and Responsibilities
- Ensure that procurement activities are executed according to the contract requirements.
- Ensure that equipment suppliers selected by contract are from approved vendor list in the contract.
- Providing key relationship with purchasing, expediting, and inspection & traffic departments, as procurement internal sections, to control, follow-up & confirmation of their activities.
- Liaising with procurement manager of EPCC contractor to insure that, all their activities in different stages of purchasing process are according to contract schedule requirements.
- Follow-up of EPCC contractor’s expediting activities & delivery of equipment / material to site.
- Providing key role as interface between NLNG project management team & EPCC contractor’s management team for clarification of outstanding matters & resolving of all non-conformities, if any.
- Providing report to project director / project manager.
- Liaise with other discipline line manager.
- Follow-up and monitoring of EPCC contractors progress of procurement activities in according with the contractor’s procurement plan.
- Liaise with company on regarding additional vendors requested by contractor to be included in the project approved vendor list.
Required Education and Experience
- B.S or M.Sc Degree in Engineering (preferably in Civil / Str.) with relevant experience in any other field other his core profession.
- 15+ years of Construction experience with contractor/MC in Oil, Gas or Petrochemical or Dam Construction Projects.
- Good experience related to the building and Construction of civil and Industrial structures.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Qualified and Interested candidate should click on the link below:
Procurement Specialist at May & Baker Nigeria Plc
Department: Planning & Procurement
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Reporting to the Head, Planning & Procurement, incumbent will be expected to ensure the regular availability of production materials / Engineering Spares and the prompt purchase of requested materials at competitive prices.
- Applicants must be no more than 35 years old, possess an HND in Engineering /B.Eng with at least four (4) years purchasing / inventory management experience.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
interested and qualified candidates should click on the link below: