PROCUREMENT SPECIALIST AT JACLIZ NIGERIA LTD.
Job Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Specialization: Supply Chain / Procurement
Job Type: Full-Time
Minimum Qualification: Degree
Preferred Years of Experience: 3 – 5 years
Application Deadline: 2 months from now
The Procurement Specialist ensures that the items and services to build and maintain advanced oilfield technology products are purchased from specified suppliers and are delivered according to agreed terms and conditions. An important aspect of this role is seeking maximum value for the company through time and cost agreements while working with technology advanced products.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
- Interfaces with Project Manager to plan and prioritize purchasing activities.
- Reviews planned orders, creates requisitions for purchased items, and manages approval process.
- Transmits and prioritizes approved purchase orders and supporting documents to supplier.
- Tracks order acknowledgement, prepares and communicates shortage and backlog reports, and provides visibility of potential interruptions to internal customers.
- Tracks orders and confirms system lead times, delivery dates, and costs.
- Reviews, updates, and maintains purchase orders until they are closed.
- Ensures orders adhere to suppliers agreements and contracts; reports nonconformances.
- Leads finance and logistics staff in resolving reception and invoice discrepancies.
- Identifies opportunities and implements actions to achieve efficiencies.
- Contributes to consolidation, reduction, and rationalization of the local supplier base.
Procurement specialist must possess the following skills:
- Negotiation/ Analytical skills
- Attitude for technology/ Innovation
- Strategic industry management
- Communication skills
- Presentation Skills, General Programming Skills,
- Masters or bachelor’s degree in fields of supply chain, engineering, or manufacturing.
- Candidate must be adaptable, looking for exposure to a broad range of projects , eager to progress quickly.
- Good communicator.
- Must possess at least 4 years working experience
- Must be resident within Lekki/Ajah Axis
Apply here: http://jbng.me/406968
PROCUREMENT MANAGER AT HOOTSUIT RESOURCES
Experience: 6 months – 2 years
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ year supervisory/management experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified with emphasis on warehouse and inventory.
- Responsible for advising for operation management and leading strategic planning initiative for all procurement and contract related issues.
Candidate should forward comprehensive CV to (email@example.com) not later than 2 weeks of this publication.
STORE MANAGER/PROCUREMENT ASSISTANT AT NEW CONCEPT PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
Specialization: Supply Chain / Procurement,
Minimum Qualification: HND
Required Experience: 1 – 3 years
Application Deadline 2015-05-14
- In charge of entire stores and the employees that work within.
- Store managers are in charge of the general operations of a store, making sure it runs smoothly, cleanly and meets any budget or sales goals.
- Plan and promote the daily schedule of employees and the business, interview, hire, coordinate and discipline employees, make sure the store is stocked, clean and in proper working order, create and maintain budgets, and coordinate with and report to senior management in the company.
- Organize all procurement activities relating to request for proposals, sealed bids, and price quotes.
- Review requisitions for completeness and accuracy; follow up on discrepancies with the
- Initiating department/school; identify available suppliers for each requisitioned item.
- Organize and maintain computerized records containing vendor and bid information.
- Process requisitions into purchase orders using BUYSPEED and any resulting change orders.
- Receive, open, screen, log and date stamps bid responses/quotations, mail as required and organize bids for review by the specialist.
- Maintain and update professional library publications.
- Perform general clerical duties such as maintaining general files, typing, data entry, opening mail, and completing and processing standard purchasing forms.
- Coordinate and schedule meetings and appointments as requested; respond to inquiries which do not require the personal attention of the Procurement Specialist.
- Correspond with vendors regarding prices, product availability, and delivery.
- Respond to inquiries regarding requisitions, purchase orders, contracts and pricing information.
- Perform related work as required.
Qualifications and Requirements:
Minimum of HND in a related discipline
1-3 years of experience
Apply here : http://jbng.me/405632