Central Bank of Nigeria on Behalf of DMO Nigerian Treasury Bills
Notice is hereby given by the Central Bank of Nigeria on behalf of DMO that the Federal Government of Nigeria Treasury Bills of 91, 182 and 364-day tenors amounting to N32,436,508,000, N22,824,447,000 and N55,683,600,000, respectively would be issued by Dutch auction on Thursday, May 21,2015. All Money Market Dealers should submit bids through the CBN S4 WEB INTERFACE between 9.00am and 11.00 a.m. on Wednesday, May 20th, 2015. Each bid must be in multiple of N1, 000 subject to a minimum of N10, 000. Authorized Money Market Dealers are allowed to submit multiple bids. A bid may be for authorized Money Market Dealers own account, Non -Money Market Dealers or interested members of the public. The result of the auction would be announced by 11.30 a.m. on Wednesday, May 20, 2015. The Bank reserves the right to reject any bid. Allotment letters would be issued for successful bids on Thursday, May 21, 2015, while payment for the successful bids should be made to your account with Central Bank of Nigeria not later than 11.00am on Thursday, May 21, 2015. The Bank reserves the right to vary the amount on offer in line with market realities prevailing as at the period of auction of the Nigerian Treasury Bills.
Government Securities Office
Central Bank of Nigeria
Invitation to bid for the Supply of Quality Diesel for a Newspaper Company based in Abuja
A Newspaper company that consumes about 30,000 litres of Diesel (AGO) monthly, with offices in Kano, Lagos and Abuja invites dealers to bid for the supply of quality diesel of which density measures 0.85 and above. The sealed tender should contain specification of the diesel and the price at which the dealer is willing to sell. It should also contain the profile, address and telephone numbers of the supplier. The tender should reach us on or before 27th May, 2015 through the following address:
P.O. Box 6873
Wuse Zone 3, Abuja
Consultancy Services for Specialised Training on International Public Sector Accounting Standards (IPSAS) Cash Basis
World Bank Group
Kebbi State of Nigeria
Kebbi State Public Sector Governance Reform and Development Project
Request for Expression of Interest (REOI)
CREDIT No:- 46670 NG
Date of Issuance:…..13th May, 2015.
The Federal Government of Nigeria has received credit from the International Development Association (IDA) to finance the cost of implementing Public Sector Governance Reform and Development Project (PSGRDP). Kebbi State Government is one of the beneficiaries of the credit facility and intends to use part of the proceeds to select Consultants for specialised training on International Public Sector Accounting Standards (IPSAS) cash basis to selected staff of the office of the Accountant General and Budget office.
The objective of the Consultancy Service is (a) To improve the quality of general purpose financial statements; (b) To train 40 staff of the office of the Accountant General in order to enhance their skills in the preparation of financial statements in compliance with IPSAS; and (c) To ensure enhanced capacity of selected staff of the Office of the Accountant General and the Budget Office to be able to understand and apply the IPSAS relevant provisions in accounting and budgeting (d) Participants should understand the Features and the structures of the IPSAS National Chart of Accounts (Cash Basis), IPSAS disclosure requirements for Cash Basis, Format of financial statements, references and notes to accounts, Comparative analysis of IPSAS cash and accrual basis of accounts, Comparative analysis of IPSAS with relevant provisions of IAS, Illustrations and case studies with solutions of financial statements for MDAs.
Kebbi State Public Sector Governance Reform and Development Project (PSGR&DP) now invites eligible consulting firms to indicate their interest in providing these IPSAS training services, Interested consultants must provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the services (Profile of consortium/Training Brochures, Track record and description of similar assignment, Training experience under similar conditions, general qualifications and availability of appropriate skills among staff).The proposed assignment is expected to bring international best practice and ideas into skills enhancement. As such, eligible local firms could associate with other organisation/firm with direct experience on IPSAS Training.
The firm will be selected under Consultant Qualification (CQ) method in accordance with the procedures set out in the World Bank’s Guidelines; Selection and Employment of Consultants by World Bank Borrowers. January, 2011.
Interested Consultants may obtain further information at the address below from 9.00a.m to 4.00p.m local time. Expressions of interest must be delivered to the address below on before 26th May, 2015 during office hours of 9:00am to 4:00pm (Except Public holidays). Only shortlisted firms will be invited or notified for further correspondences.
Kebbi State Public Sector Governance Reform
& Development Project
No. 21, Emir Haruna Road, Birnin Kebbi
E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org, http://www.kbpublicsectorreforms.org
Invitation for Bids
Supply of Twenty Five (25) Professional Desktop Systems, Twenty Five (25) Uninterrupted Power Supply (Ups) For Desktop Systems and Two (2) Projectors
Commission De CEDEAO
101, Yakubu Gowon Crescent,
Commission De La CEDEAO
Tel: (234 – 9) 314-74 27 – 9
(234 – 9) 314-74 27 – -9
Fax: (234 -9) 314-76 46
(234-9) 314-30 05
Date: May, 11th 2015
LCB N°: COM/W/LCB/05/2015
(1) The ECOWAS Commission, within the framework of the execution of its budget intends to carry out the purchase of twenty five (25) uninterrupted power supply (UPS) for desktop system and two (2) projectors for ECOWAS Commission in one lot. (2) The ECOWAS Commission now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply of twenty five (25) professional desktop systems, twenty five (25) uninterrupted power supply (UPS) for desktop systems and two (2) projectors for ECOWAS Commission in one lot. (3) Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the Bidding Documents at the Procurement Division of the directorate of General Administration, 1st Floor ECOWAS Commission, 101 Yakubu Gowon Crescent, Asokoro District, PMB 401, Abuja, Nigeria, Electronic mail address:email@example.com (4) A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested Bidders on the submission of a written application to the Director of General Administration and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Twenty thousand (20,000) Naira only. (5) Bids should be delivered in a sealed envelope and deposited in the ECOWAS Tender Box located in the Office of Commissioner, General Administration & Conference, 5th Floor ECOWAS Commission, 101 Yakubu Gowon Crescent, Asokoro District, PMB 401, Abuja, Nigeria. (6) Bids should be clearly marked “Supply of twenty five (25) professional desktop systems, twenty five (25) uninterrupted power supply (UPS) for desktop systems and two (2) projectors for ECOWAS Commission in one lot, Do Not Open, Except in Presence of the Procurement Committee” and submitted on or before Thursday, June 11, 2015 at 11.00 am at the latest and should clearly indicate price, specifications, Delivery and Validity period. (7) Bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security (bank guarantee or insurance bond) of One Hundred and fifty Thousand Naira Only (N150,000.00). (8) Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders’ representatives who choose to attend. Thursday June 11th, 2015 at 11.30 am at ECOWAS Commission. 101. Yakubu Gowon Crescent, Asokoro, Abuja. Nigeria, electronic mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Stephen NARTEY
Commissioner, General Administration and Conference
Invitation for Bids for the Construction and Rehabilitation of Roads within Lekki Peninsula Schemes I & II by New Towns Development Authority (NTDA), Lagos State.
Lagos State Government
New Towns Development Authority
Invitation for Bids
Construction of DCS Road Lekki Peninsula Scheme l
(NCB No. NTDA/LPSI/NCB/W/3/2015)
Rehabilitation of Road (COWLSO Road) Lekki Peninsula Scheme II
(NCB No. NTDA/LPSI/NCB/W/4/2015)
The Lagos State Government through the New Towns Development Authority (NTDA) intends to apply part of its 2015 budgetary provisions to payments under the contract for the construction of some roads within Lekki Peninsula Schemes I & II as presented in the table below;
|Lot||Project Description||Location of State||Length (M)||Type of Road||Bid Security Amount (N)||Delivery Period|
|1||Construction of DCS Street||Lekki Penisula Scheme I||395||Single Carriage||2% of Bid price||8 Months|
|2||Rehabilitation of Road 20 (COWLSO Road)||Lekki Penisula Scheme II||1450||Single Carriage||2% of Bid price||8 Months|
Interested Bidders may bid for one or more lots but bid will be evaluated on lot by lot basis
(2) Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures specified in the Lagos State Public Procurement’s Guidelines for Works and is opened to all eligible bidders as defined in the Guidelines.
(3) The New Towns Development Authority now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the above contracts as detailed in the bidding documents. (4) Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding documents at the New Towns Development Authority (Procurement Unit). 24A Campbell Street, Lagos Island, from 10:00am to 4:00pm, Monday to Friday.
(5) Eligibility/Qualifications requirement include:
(i) Evidence of Registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) with the inclusion of Certificate of Incorporation and Articles of Association. (ii) Last 3 years (2012, 2013 and 2014) Company Tax Clearance Certificates (iii) Possession of experience as a Prime Contractor for at least five (5) years with experience in last (3) projects of similar nature and complexity with veritable Letters of Contact Award and Certificates of Job Completion. Prospective contractor should be able to demonstrate capacity to work in a sandy/swampy environment. (iv) Detailed Company Profile and Organisational Structure including names and telephone number of key personnel (Technical-Managerial) (v) Evidence of Financial Capability (Reference letter from reputable bank) (vi) Copies of VAT Registration with TIN number and evidences of VAT remittances for last 3 years (vii) Company’s Audited Accounts for the last three years. Evidences of 3 years Development Levy for two Directors of the Company. (viii) Evidence of Registration with Lagos State Government as a Contractor.
(6) A complete set of Bidding Document in English Language may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the above address and upon payment of non-refundable fee of Twenty Five Thousand Naira (N25,000.00) for the first lot and Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) for an additional lot in Bank Draft to New Towns Development Authority. (i) Bids must be enclosed in a sealed envelope and addressed to the General Manager, New Towns Development Authority, 24A Campbell Street, Lagos Island, Lagos on or before 12noon on Wednesday, 3rd June, 2015. Late bid will be rejected, (ii) Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders’ representatives who choose to attend on Wednesday, 3rd June, 2015 by 12:00 noon at the Conference Room of New Towns Development Authority, 24A Campbell Street, Lagos Island, Lagos,