Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF)
PTDF Tower, Opposite Shehu Musa Yar’adua Centre, Near Siiverbird Galieria Central Business District, Abuja
Request for Expression of Interest
In compliance with the Public Procurement Act 2007, the Management of the Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF), requests Contractors/Vendors/Consultants who wish to do business with the Fund in the 2015 procurement year to indicate their interest in the following Categories.
Category A – Gift Items, Category B- Printing Services, Category C- Catering Services, Category D- Maintenance Services, Category E-Capital Items, Category F-Mini Construction Works, Category G- Consultancy Services, Category H-ICT Services, Category I- Special/Technical Services
Interested Firms are expected to submit their Expression of Interest (EOI) showing capability to undertake the assignment. The EOI is to contain the following.
(i) Evidence of registration or incorporation with The Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC); (ii) Detailed company profile including details of its directors and management, total staff strength, competences, expertise and experience of key personnel. Attach copies of certificates. (iii) Evidence of Tax remittance for the past (3) years (2011 -2013); (iv) Evidence of VAT registration and evidence of VAT remittance for three (3) years (2011-2013); (v) Annual Turnover and Audited Statement of Accounts of the company for throe (3) years (2011-2013); (vi) Verifiable Evidence of provision of similar services within five (5) years, (2009 -2013). Attach copies of letters of offer. (vii) Reference from a reputable bank stating the financial ability to carry out such services. (viii)Evidence of registration with PENCOM and evidence of remittance for pension contribution of employees to PENCOM: (ix)A sworn affidavit affirming that none of the Directors have been convicted in any country for criminal offences, including fraud and financial impropriety; (x)Evidence of registration with the Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria (FRC). The completed EOI documents shall be properly sealed in an envelope, INDICATING THE SELECTED CATEGORY ON THE LEFT HAND CORNER and addressed to;
The Secretary Tenders Board
Petroleum Technology Development Fund
PTDF Tower, Memorial Close,
Opposite Shehu Yar’adua Center,
The expression of interest documents must be delivered to reach the undersigned on or before 2pm on Thursday, 30th June, 2015 at the address shown above.
All enquiries are to be directed to THE SECRETARY TENDERS BOARD
(a) Only shortlisted firms will form Contractors data base for 2015 procurement exercise and will be invited to tender when required (b) The Petroleum Technology Development Fund shall not enter into correspondence with any unsuccessful firm that submitted documents. (c) This advertisement will not be a commitment on the part of Petroleum Technology Development Fund or shall it entail that those that submitted documents could make any claim(s) whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from Petroleum Technology Development Fund by virtue of this publication.
Nigeria Stability and Reconciliation Programme (NSRP)
Call for Expression of Interest
The Nigeria Stability and Reconciliation Programme (NSRP) are inviting Expression of Interest from qualified civil society organizations in Yobe, Bayelsa and Delta States for funding of initiatives relevant to 3 of its thematic areas of focus namely:
(1) Improving conflict prevention and management mechanisms at state and local levels so that security and peace building institutions work together more effectively and become more participatory, inclusive and accountable.Initiatives that will be considered for funding under this theme must be aimed at; A. Supporting target communities to address their security concerns and local level conflicts, as well as improving relations with security providers at the LGA levels and link with state level structures
(2) Addressing grievances around economic opportunities and the distribution of resources; Initiatives eligible for funding under this thematic area must be aimed at; A. Supporting employment and empowerment programmes in target states to be more transparent, accountable and reach a greater number of beneficiaries. B. Supporting initiatives aimed at reducing oil spills in the Niger Delta.
(3) Reducing the impact of violence against women and girls, and increasing the participation of women in institutions relevant to peace building; initiatives that will be considered for funding under this theme are: A. Initiatives that support government to develop and implement its National Action Plan on the implementation of the international women, peace and security agenda’ with roll-out across NSRP programme states, including rigorous monitoring by women’s civil society and their supporters. B. Initiatives aimed at tackling violence against women and girts by creating physical and non-physical sate spaces’ for adolescents and youth where they learn to manage conflict non-violently, to report and to challenge gender-based violence. C. Initiatives aimed at facilitating the ability of women’s civil society and their networks to intervene in conflict, engage in peace building and build the evidence about how women’s participation supports conflict management.
Organizations will be chosen based on the following criteria; 1. Organisations registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission or the State government in which it operates as a legal, non-profit, non-governmental organisation (NGO) or civil society organisation (CSO). 2. Ability to show evidence of prior activity over a period of time in the proposed area of intervention 3. Demonstrated experience in managing donor and government supported programmes with adequate and functioning internal financial and management control systems in place.4. Experience and evidence of acceptance by community members for implementing activities in the target locations. 5. Willingness to make local in-kind or cash contributions. 6. Demonstrated experience in applying gender and conflict sensitive approaches to project design and implementation.
- Qualified Organisations should submit Expression of Interest by email using the form on the website email@example.com. Specific evaluations or evidence of previous programmes can be sent as attachments/appendices.
- Deadline for Submission is 15th June 2015. Submissions made after this date will not be considered.
- EOls will be reviewed by the NSRP Selection Committee and a shortlist of selected organisations will be contacted to submit full proposals for evaluation.
- Documents related to this call can be found atnsrp-programme.org.
NSRP is a five-year (2012-2017) programme aimed at supporting the initiatives of Nigerian actors and institutions to manage conflicts non-violently more often and reduce the impact of violent conflict on the most vulnerable population. The programme supports interventions at the federal level and in 8 states located in 4 geopolitical zones worse affected by violent conflict in Nigeria. These are the North East, North West, Middle Belt and the Niger Delta, NSRP has a main project office in Abuja with four regional offices in the four zones.
NSRP uses a grant modality as one of its main delivery mechanisms. This call for expression of interest is tor large grants that will be implemented over a period of two years. The target states for this call are Bayelsa, Delta and Yobe States. Relevant LGAs for this call are;
|Bayelsa||Ogbia Sagbama Yenagoa|
|Delta||Ndokwa East Ughelli North warri South|
|Yobe||Potiskum Dammaturu Gashua|
Delegation of the European Union to Nigeria
Corrigendum to Call for Tenders for Cleaning Services
Reference number EEAS-.397-DELNGAA-SER-FWC Contract notice 2015/S 077-135329 or 21/04/2015
The Delegation of the European Union to Nigeria has extended the deadline for the submission of this call for tender until 15/06/2015
Please visit the Delegation’s website through the link below, to find all the information you need in order to participate:
State House, Presidential Villa Abuja
2015 General Procurement Notice for Goods, Works and Services.
The State House, Presidential Villa Abuja, intends to carry out the Procurement of various goods, works and services under the 2015 Budget Appropriation. Interested Contractors/Suppliers/Service Providers are advised to be on the look- out for Specific Procurement Notice (SPN) for minor and major works which will from time to time be placed on Notice Boards, the Federal Tenders Journal, State House and Federal Ministry of Information Website.
Scope of Work/Supply
State House 2015 Procurement activities are classified under the following subheads;
GOODS:- PROCUREMENT OF GOODS.
(i) Stationeries (ii) Computer Consumables
Interested Vendors/Companies are expected to possess the following basic requirements: –
(a) Evidence of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) by inclusion of Certificate of Corporation and Articles of Association (b) Evidence of valid Tax Clearance Certificate for the past three (3) Years; (c) Company Profile, Experience/Technical Qualification of Key Staff; (d) Evidence of Compliance with Pension Act; (e) Technical Capabilities; (f)Evidence of having executed similar projects/supplies in the past; (g) Evidence of Financial Capabilities/Bank Support; (h) Company Audited Accounts for the last three (3) Years (2012-2014); (i) Full Accounts Details including Tin Number; (j) Any other relevant documents that could enhance the
(k) Evidence of Registration with relevant professional bodies; (l) Evidence of Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Contribution;
(m) Evidence of Registration with Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria; (n) Sworn affidavit to indicate that the Company is not in receivership and none of its Director was ever convicted of fraudulent activity. All enquiries are to be directed to the Director Procurement, State House, New Administrative Building, Abuja.
This notice is not an invitation to bid;
Interested Vendors/Contractors could also contact the Director (Procurement) directly for further information in Room 4:1:50, New Administrative Building, State House, Abuja.
Director (Procurement) For: Permanent Secretary.
Request for Quotation (RFQ)
Family Health International (FHI360) with funding from the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) through the Strengthening Integrated Delivery of HIV/AIDS Services (SIDHAS) project is supporting the government of Nigeria (GON) to enhance sustained cross-sectional integration of HIV/AIDS services by building Nigerian capacity to deliver sustainable high quality, comprehensive, prevention, treatment, care and related services in various states within Nigeria.
FHI 360 Nigeria Country Office hereby soliciting quotation from interested and qualified organizations to supply, install and commission 5 units of Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS) as specified in Section B below at the following locations: Anambra State University Teaching Hospital (ANSUTH) Awka, University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH) Benin, University of Uyo Teaching Hospital (UUTH) Uyo, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital (NAUTH) Nnewi and Dr. Lawrence Henshaw Memorial Hospital (DLHMH) Calabar. Companies that meet the Selection Criteria listed in Section C below are encouraged to apply
|ITEM||DESCRIPTION||UNIT PER LOCATION||TOTAL|
|Rack Mountable Server with KVM and Rack||Server with Intel Xeon E5 2600 v3 processors/4MGB x 8 RAM/3x1TB HDD/DVD RW Drive/Manufacturer
Hardware Support/Manufacturer Installation Service/Manufacturer Centralized Server Management Solution and support/KVM/Server rack
|Software License||Windows Server Standard 2008 R2||1||5|
|Windows Server Client Access License||10||50|
|Network Devices||Unified Threat Management device||1||5|
|1 year security subscription||1||5|
|Layer 2 switch (16 ports)||1||5|
|Power Supply||2KVA Inverter with 4 x 200Amh Batteries||1||5|
(C) Selection Criteria
(1) Detailed Company Profile with registered address, functional email, telephone numbers and point of contact for the organization. (2) Evidence of company registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission, including form CAC7&CAC2 (3)Tax Clearance Certificate for 2012, 2013, and 2014 (4) Evidence of possession of experience in similar jobs. (5) Bidders must describe in sufficient detail at least 3 projects similar in size, scope, and complexity (recently completed or in progress) carried out in the last five (5) years. (6) Recommendation letter from an organization attesting to Satisfactory Performance in similar supply jobs (7) Evidence of financial capability.
(D) Submission of Proposals
Bidders are requested to submit their company profile and copy of documents list in Section C above with the quotation, The bid must be in Naira (NGN), signed by authorized representative of the bidding company. Submission should be addressed
The Procurement Manager
Family Health International (FHI3G0),
Plot 1073 JS Tarka Street, Garki, Area 3
All documents required by this RFQ must be received at the above designated location NOT LATER THAN 4:00pm on May 28th, 2015 in a sealed envelope. Facsimile (fax), e-mail documents or postmarked documents will not be accepted. Issuance of this RFQ in no way constitutes a commitment by FHI360 to award a contract.
(1) Payment Terms (2) Standard Delivery lead time (3) Quotation Validity (4) Warranty Terms
FHI 360 is Value added Tax (VAT) exempted, but charges Withholding Tax (WTH) in compliance with Relevant Nigerian laws.
FHI 360 designee will answer any questions up to 2.00pm on May 22nd, 2015 in relation to this RFQ; hence any request for clarification should be addressed to the Procurement Manager via Procurement@sidhas.org or Tel: 094615555
Invitation for Pre-Qualification
Nigerian Communications Commission
In compliance with Section 16, 19 and 23 of the Public Procurement Act 2007, the Nigerian Communications Commission invites tenders from reputable companies with proven experience to submit application for pre-qualification for the under-listed projects in its 2015 budget.
|LOT No||Protect Description|
|AD4||Provision of Public Address System in the NCC Head Office|
|SA3||Supply of Pre -Amplifier Module and Accessories: RFP-l Mobile with Preamplifier with frequency ranges;1.8GHz; to 40GHz -40GHz -60GHz; 60GHz 80Ghz,Gain+18 to23db|
|AD 10AD 11||Procurement of office furniture for Head office and zonal offices Supply and Installation of Photocopying Machines|
|AD 12||Supply and Installation of Gym Equipment|
|IT11IT12||Procurement of ICT Tools and AccessoriesProcurement of HP Elite-900 and Accessories|
|FS2TS1||Revenue Assurance/Monitoring softwareProcurement of Complete EMC Test Solution|
|TS2||Procurement of Type approval Management System|
|TS3||Procurement of Anritus Radio Frequency Conference Test Platform|
|TS4||Procurement of Anritus RF/Microwave Signal Generator MG3G90C with accessories.|
|CME DB4||EMF Measuring Device: Noise and Vibration measuring devicesICT and Laboratory equipment ( Computers and Printers)|
|DAEP-NE||Supply, configuration and integration of e-pad with internet access and education contents in selected tertiary institutions in the Northeast.|
|DAEP-NW||Supply, configuration and integration of e-pad with internet access and education contents in selected tertiary institutions in the Northwest,|
|DAEP-NC||Supply, configuration and integration of e-pad with internet access and education contents in selected tertiary institutions in the North Central.|
|DAEP-5E||Supply, configuration and integration of e-pad with Internet access and education contents in selected tertiary institutions in the Southeast.|
|DAEP-SS||Supply, configuration and integration of e-pad with internet access and education contents in selected tertiary institutions in the South-South.|
|DAEP-SW||Supply, configuration and integration of e-pad with internet access and education contents in selected tertiary institutions in the Southwest.|
|DB1A||Design, supply and installation of directional, door name and customized signage at DBI learning Centre Enugu|
|DB1B||Design, Supply and installation Of directional, door name and customized signage at DBI learning Centre Yola|
|AD1||Design and Construction of Centralized off – Site store/Warehouse/Archive for the Commission|
|AD2 A03||Supply and Installation of service lift in the CommissionSupply and Installation of Retrofitted fire Sprinkler System In NCC Head office|
|AD5||Construction of Proposed Owerri Zonal Office|
|AD6||Supply and Installation of VRF/VRV (Variable Refrigerant flow/Volume) Air condition System in Commission Areas|
|AD7||Supply and Installation of Aluminum Composite Cladding (Alucobond) on the external wails of NCC Head office.|
|AD9||Supply of Sound Proof Generators|
|IT6||Installation of Close Circuit Air conditioning Systems (CCAC) and Humidifier Systems|
|IT1IT2||Information Communications Technology (ICT) LaboratorySupply and Installation of Active Devices-Catalyst 3750-X-48P-E Switch|
|HCIT||Electronic Document Management System for the Commission.|
|SA4IT10||Calibration Spectrum Analyzer and other measuring tools. Implementation of Radio Frequency Identification (FRID)|
Interested Contractors are to submit the following documents in the order stipulated below:
- Evidence of Incorporation and registration with CAC.
- Genuine Tax clearance Certificate for the proceeding 3 years i.e. 2012, 2013 and 2014
- Evidence of current pension clearance certificate From PENCOM (For year 2015)
- Evidence of compliance certificate with the provisions of section 6(l)(3) of the amended Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Act NO. 19 of 2011
- Evidence of compliance with all NSITF/Payment of Training contributions to the Industrial Training Fund (For current year 2015)
- Companies audited account for the proceeding 3 years, 2012, 2013 and 2014. Please note that Turnover of Audited Account must match Turnover declared in Tax Clearance Certificates.
- Profile of the Company including list of similar projects executed, Letter of Awards/ Completion certificates and curriculum Vitae of professionals in the company’s employment.
- Evidence of financial capability supported with bank statements for the last six months from a reputable bank.
- List of relevant equipment with evidence of purchase if owned or leased agreement for Lots under CATEGORY 2
- Interested Firms MUST NOT submit bids for more than three (3) Lots.
- Every Submission must be accompanied with an affidavit that all information and documents submitted are true and correct and that no officer of the Commission is a former or present director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder. Please note that copies of Tax Clearance and Pencom Certificates will be forwarded to relevant Government Authorities for validation by the Commission in the course of the bidding process.
- All documents listed above must be arranged in the order of listing in both the original and duplicate copies
SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENTS
The prospective Bidders shall enclose the original and all copies of the proposals in two (2) separate envelopes clearly marked Invitation for Pre-qualification and enclosed the two (2) envelopes in one sealed outer envelope which shall bear the Lot description, the name and address of the Company and addressed to:
The Executive Vice Chairman
Nigerian Communications Commission
Plot423 Aguiyi ironsi Street
The documents should be submitted at the Bid box in the reception of the Commission’s Head office at Plot 423 Aguiyi Ironsi street Maitama Abuja not later than 12 noon 12thJune, 2015 and the bid opening will take place by 12.00 noon same day at the Conference hall in NCC head office.
- Late submission shall be rejected
- This advertisement is published for Information purposes only and should not be considered as a commitment or obligation on the part of the Commission to award a contract.
- The Commission reserves the right to annual the bidding process at any time without incurring any liabilities and assigning any reason thereto
- Only the companies that meet the eligibility criteria shall be invited to tender.
- Independent Observers and interested members of the Public are invited for the Bid Opening.
All enquiries should be directed to;
Human Capital and Infrastructure Group,
Nigerian Communications Commission,
3rd Floor, Plot 423 Aguiyi Ironsi Street,
Director, Public Affairs