Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI)
Provision of 100 Vaccine Refrigerators and 15 Diesel Generators for CHAI
Tender Ref: CHAI 010
Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI) hereby announces to interested companies upcoming tendering opportunity for the provision of one hundred (100) solar direct drive (SDD) vaccine refrigerators; five (5) 40kVA and five (6) 15kVA diesel generators for piloting innovative new technologies for vaccine storage and supporting ongoing pilots in Nasarawa and Rivers states.
Scope of Work:
The scope of work shall include but not limited to:
- Sourcing of the specified vaccine refrigerators and diesel generators
- Procurement and delivery to CHAI
- Finalise all documentation including any duty clearances and related taxes.
(A) Vaccine refrigerators
- Solar Direct Drive vaccine refrigerators
- WHO Performance Quality and Safety (PQS) prequalified
- Appliance tested at +43oC
- Performance demonstrated at +43oC
- Vaccine storage capacity of 99L and above
- Holdover for ≥ 70 hours
- Solar panels
- Spare parts
(B) Diesel generators
- 15KVA and 40KVA generator sets
- Diesel powered
- Rated speed of 1,500 to 1,800 RPM
- Turbo engine with power cooler
- Sound proof
- Spare parts
WARRANTY: 24 months
Interested suppliers should submit their company profile and sealed proforma invoice in accordance with the specification above to CHAI Nigeria 7B Ganges Street, off Alvan Ikoku Way, Maitama District, Abuja for the attention of the Country Director, through the Vaccine Cold Chain Program Manager, and electronically addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Proforma invoices received will be reviewed will be reviewed in line with CHAI’s values and principles after which a prospective vendor will be identified and contacted. A supplier contract will be drafted and shared with the selected supplier. The supplier will be expected to deliver the vaccine refrigerators and diesel generators with all associated documentation within 90 days of signing the contract. In the absence of any concerns the vaccine refrigerators and generators will be inspected and received by CHAI. The supplier will be requested to send in his/her invoice as pre agreed in the proforma invoice together with a delivery note. Payment on this contract will be made by electronic transfer or via cheque after inspection on delivery.
Only expression of interest received on or before 1st June, 2015 will be considered.
This advertisement shall neither be construed as any form of commitment on the part of CHAI to award any contract to any company and or associated companies, subcontractors or agents. CHAI will communicate only with authorised officers of and interested company and NOT through individuals or agents
Request for Expression of Interest/Pre-Qualification for the Acquisition of Mobile Offshore Drilling Rigs of Seawolf Oilfield Services Limited (in Receivership)
Mr. Michael Igbokwe, SAN, FCIARB, was appointed by Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria (“AMCON”) as the Receiver/Manager of Seawolf Oilfield Services Limited (“SEAWOLF”) over the assets of SEAWOLF and its related companies assets and undertakings pledged as eligible bank asset acquired by AMCON from First Bank of Nigeria Plc under the powers contained in Section 48 of AMCON Act 2010 and the relevant debenture duly registered at the Corporate Affairs Commission Abuja. In pursuance of the afore said appointment the Receiver/Manager now wishes to sell the three Mobile Drilling Rigs of SEAWOLF and its related companies and the associated stock of spare parts in a transparent and open bid process.
(2) Description of Mobile Offshore Drilling RIGS
There are three mobile offshore drilling rigs for sale namely: (i). Onome (ii) Orisetimeyin (iii) Delta Queen Onome and Oritsetimeyin are currently warm stacked in Lagos.
Delta Queen is cold stacked in Calabar.
The rig is a Friede & Goldman self-elevating offshore drilling unit (MODU), specifically a cantilever Jack-up rig. The rig was manufactured by U.S. Co. Ltd. Inc. The drilling unit was built in Sharjah, UAE and completed on 31 January 2008. The rig was designed to operate in 300ft water depth to a rated drilling depth of 30,000 feet. The cantilever provides a drilling envelope of 50ft extended and 15ft on either side of the center line. This enables the rig to access multiple wells on a platform without moving.
The rig is also a Friede and Goldman self- elevating cantilever Jack up rig built in Sharjah, UAE. The rig was designed by Bake Marine Services and is of the type BMC-H. The rig construction was completed in 2009. All the equipment came from manufacturers that are well known and respected in the oil industry. The rig was designed to operate in 300ft water depth to a rated drilling depth of 30,000 feet.
Delta Queen was constructed and built by GotaverkenArendal AB, Gothenburg Sweden and designed by Friede and Goldman. The rugged design L-780 A class permits operating in 300ft of water depth to a rated drilling depth of 20,000 ft. The cantilever provides a drilling envelope of 40ft extended and 10ft either side of the center line, thus enabling the Rig to access multiple wells on a platform without having to move. The rig was first put in operation in 2010.
(3) Transaction Timetable
The transaction is expected to be completed in about 6 months from the date of the publication of the request for Expression of Interest (EOI). Submission in respect of the EOI will close on 5th of June 2015 and the evaluation carried out on the 8m of June 2015. The Request for Proposal and Information Memorandum pack will be dispatched on 9th of June, 2015.
The Rigs inspection/due diligence will take place between 16th June and 7th July, 2015.
Financial closure and payment deadline is 30th of October 2015. The Request for Proposal (RFP) will contain the detailed transaction timetable.
Mode of Application and Requirements:
Contents of Application:
Interested buyers of each or all of the rigs or any combination thereof, should write to the Receiver/Manager for pre-qualification on or before 5th June, 2015 enclosing the following verifiable documents.
(a) Profile of the Applicant detailing; name of company, the shareholders and ownership structure. The contact persons, office and contact address including telephone and e-mails addresses. (b) Applicants technical, operating and financial capability, including the number of years of operations in oil drilling business in Nigeria and or elsewhere. (c) Composition and profile of the management team, showing qualifications and posts held to date, years of experience in oil drilling business. (d) Audited Financial Statements for the last 2 years and most recent management accounts. (e) Evidence of good financial standing including details of bankers. (f) Agreement(s) showing evidence of Alliance/Technical Partnerships for the purpose of the acquisition if applicable. (g) A description of the applicants vision, mission and strategy for the oil drilling rig(s).
(5) Qualification Criteria: To be considered for the shortlist, bidders must: (i) Score a minimum of 70 percent for the requirements described above, and (ii) Provide proper evidence of financial good standing.
(6) Packages for Pre-Qualification: The EOI may be for all, any or a Combination of the following: (a) Onome (b) The Delta Queen (c) The Orisetimeyin (d)The Stock of Spares available for the rigs in the general warehouses.
(7) Procedure for the Submission of EOI: The EOI must be submitted in a sealed envelope with one original and 5 copies, duly signed by the authorized representative of the applicant and delivered to the Receiver/Manager at the address stated below not later than 5th June 2015.
(8) Evaluation of EOI: (i) All EOI’s received will be evaluated for pre-qualification purposes by an Evaluation Committee set up for the purpose. (ii) An EOI must comply with all government statutory requirements and financial regulations to be eligible for evaluation. (iii) Evaluation will be based on assessment of applicant’s profile and financial capabilities. (iv) Only pre-qualified candidates will be issued with Request for Proposal for submission of Technical and detailed Financial Proposal. (v) This pre-qualification exercise is not an offer and does not constitute a contract with an applicant. It will only be the basis for making a shortlist of bidders. (vi) All submissions shall be at the cost of the applicants.
(9) Notification of Results: Pre-qualified applicants will be informed in writing of their pre-qualification not later than 9th June 2015.Communication will only be made to successful applicants and no enquiry will be entertained from unsuccessful applicants.
(10) Communication: All Enquiries and Expression of Interest and Applications Clearly Marked “Seawolf Rigs” Should be Addressed to:
MR M. I. IGBOKWE SAN
The Receiver Manager,
Seawolf Oilfield Services Limited-in-Receivership
C/O Mike Igbokwe (SAN) & Co.
28A, Mainland Way Dolphin Estate Ikoyi – Lagos.
BABINGTON ASHAYE & CO.
Financial Advisers to the Receiver/Manager
Seawolf Oilfield Services Limited in Receivership
Request for Proposal
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), on behalf of the UN System in Nigeria invites bids from relevant registered service providers for the following services:
(a) Catering and Cafeteria Services on a long term agreement
The details of the Invitation to Bid can be found on http://procurement-notices.undp.org/view_notice.cfm?notice_id=22520
With the heading: “REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL FOR CATERING AND CAFETERIA SERVICES ON A LONG TERM AGREEMENT” All bids must be submitted in the format specified on the RFP document and clearly marked:
“RFP- Catering and Cafeteria Services 2015″
All sealed bids for the Cafeteria Services must be received at the UNDP address specified in the solicitation documents downloaded on the website latest by 5:00 pm, 15th June, 2015.
World Health Organization
Expression of Interest World
The World Health Organization (WHO) Nigeria Country Office maintains a vendor database to facilitate inclusive and transparent procurement of goods and services. In an effort to expand the scope and number of vendors, WHO Nigeria is currently updating her vendor database. Interested vendors and service providers are requested to access the application form at: http://www.afro.who.int./en/nigeria/contacts.html.
All vendors already registered with WHO Nigeria, who wish to continue doing business with the organization, are requested to resubmit their information in the revised format.
Completed applications should be sent in sealed envelopes on or before 8th June 2015 to:
The Procurement Unit,
World Health Organization Nigeria,
Rivers House (Building 2)
83 Ralph Sodeinde Road
Central Business District
Applications sent by mail should be marked “Expression of Interest 2015″with category at the right hand corner of the envelope.
As part of the prequalification process, WHO may visit the vendors/service providers to verify the claims indicated in the expression of interest form? Only pre-qualified venders will be eligible to participate in WHO procurement processes of goods and services.
This call for Expression of Interest is not a binding legal contract and does not commit WHO financially or otherwise. WHO reserves the right to change, cancel the requirements as well as accept or reject any or all the proposals without any obligation to inform the applicants or provide any explanations for her decisions?
For any clarification on any aspect of this Expression of Interest advert, please send an e-mail email@example.com with “Expression of Interest’ as the subject line.
|101||Maintenance and repair of motor vehicles||105||Tricycles (repair and maintenance)|
|102||Motor cycles (supply]||106||Tyres and tubes|
|103||Motor cycles (repair and maintenance’||107||Vehicle spare parts|
|Building and Construction 200|
|201||Air conditioners (repair and maintenance)||210||Fencing|
|202||Air conditioners (supply]||211||Floor covering|
|203||Architectural services provision||212||Generators (repair and maintenance)|
|204||Building construction||213||Generators (supply)|
|207||Cleaning services||216||Pest control|
|208||Electrical accessories supply||217||Plumbing|
|302||Cell phones and accessories||306||Radios|
|303||Communication equipment (repair and maintenance)||307||Telephones|
|304||Mobile communication services|
|401||Hardware||403||Internet service provision|
|Office equipment and supplies 500|
|501||General office and computer stationery||504||Sharp photocopiers (repair and maintenance)|
|502||General office equipment (shredders, binding machines etc.)||505||HP printers (repair and maintenance)|
|503||Sharp photocopiers (supply)||506||Printers (supply’|
|Printing and related services 600|
|601||Graphic art services||603||Promotional materials (banners, posters, signage etc.)|
|701||Access control and security systems (repair and maintenance)||705||Fire fighting equipment (supply)|
|702||Access control and security systems (supply)||706||Fire fighting equipment (repair and maintenance)|
|703||Fire protection equipment (smoke detectors, fire alarms etc.) (supply)||707||Shatter-proof resistance films|
|704||Fire protection equipment (repair and maintenance)|
|801||Car hire services||804||Travel and ticketing services|
|802||Courier (local and international)||805||Shipping and clearing services|
|901||Medical equipment (supply)||903||Laboratory equipment (repair & maintenance]|
|902||Medical equipment (repair and maintenance||904||Laboratory equipment (repair & maintenance)|
|905||Bookshops & publishers of medical books|
Tertiary Education Trust Fund
General Procurement Notice (GPN) for 2015 Capital and Recurrent Projects
The Tertiary Education Trust Fund (TETFund) hereby issues this General Procurement Notice to inform eligible Contractors, Suppliers, Vendors and the General Public that it would undertake the procurement of Works, Goods and Services in the 2015 financial year in the following areas:
(i) Project Vehicles (ii) Computer Equipment (iii) Computer Materials and Supplies (iv) Office Equipment (v) Office Furniture& Fittings (iv) Printing (vii) Office Stationery (viii) Workshop Materials and Souvenirs (ix) Drivers’ Uniforms and Other Accessories (x) Supply of Diesel
(i) Office Partitioning (ii) Head Office Remodeling
(i) Project Monitoring Consultancy (Architects, Engineers and Quantity Surveyors) (ii) Financial Monitoring Services (iii) Consultants for Arrears Tax Drive (iv) Software Development for ET Tax Processing (v) Software Development for Monitoring Intervention Budget (vi) Software Development for Human Resource Management (vii) Human Resource Management Consultancy (viii) Public Relations and Media Services (ix) Impact Assessment Consultancy (Economists, Statisticians and any Two Other Social Scientists) (x) Monitoring & Evaluation Software Development (xi) ICT/Software Consultancy Services (xii) Education Research and Programme Development Services (xiii) Maintenance (Vehicle, Photocopier, Computer, Office Furniture, Generator, Lift) (xiv) Legal Services (xv) Health Services (xvi) Facility Management (xvii) Security Services (xix) Values (xx) Auctioneers (xxi) Event Management
(2) Interested eligible bidders are advised to look out for the Specific Procurement Notices (SPN) for various projects and services mentioned above in the Federal Tenders Journal (FTJ), National Dailies, TETFund Website and Notice Board depending on the threshold of each project.
(3) a. This advertisement is NOT an invitation to tender,
- Please note that the bid documents would be evaluated on responsiveness to criteria including but not limited to registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Value Added Tax (VAT), Company Income Tax (CIT), Pension Commission (PENCOM), Industrial Training Fund (ITF), and relevant registration both with professional bodies and the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP). Submitted documents may be subjected to due diligence without recourse to bidders.
(4) The Fund also reserves the right to invoke the provisions of section 28 of the Public Procurement Act (PPA) 2007 on matters regarding to these procurements without incurring any Liability to the bidder.
Tertiary Education Trust Fund
No. 6, Zambezi Crescent,
Off Aguiyi Ironsi Street,
Tel: 07098818818, 09-291 -5140