University of Lagos, Nigeria
Invitation to Pre-Qualification Exercise
The University wishes to invite reputable, and seasoned contracting firms with proven track record and expertise to express interest in the under-listed projects to be funded by TETFund:
|No||Projects||Scope||Contract Number||Non-Refundable Pre-Qualification Fees|
|1||Construction of Art and Craft Centre||The project is a one floor reinforced concrete framed building with provision for offices, galleries, art room and necessary ancillary facilities||UL/TETF/15/05||N30,000.00|
|2||Procurement of selected Art Equipment for the Art and Craft Centre||This will include the supply and installation of specific art and craft equipment||UL/TETF/15/06||N30,000.00|
(A) Compulsory and Mandatory Requirements:
(i) Evidence of certificate of incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC);
(ii) Company Audited Account for the last three years duly stamped;
(iii) Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2012, 2013 and 2014);
(iv) Evidence of Value Added Tax (VAT) registration;
(v) Current Pension Clearance Certificate from the National’ Pension Commission (PENCOM), in compliance with the provisions of section 16(6)(d) of the Public Procurement Act 2007 as related to Pensions;
(vi) Evidence of compliance with the statutory provision of section 6 (1 – 3) of the Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Amendment Act, 2011; and
(vii) Evidence of receipt of payment of the Non-refundable Expression of Interest Fees at the UNILAG Cash Office or a Bank Certified Cheque.
Please note that failure to provide any of the items indicated above will automatically disqualify the Bidder.
(B) Other Requirements
(i) List and source of equipment to be used for the project;
(ii) Indication of Technical and Administrative staff strength, with academic/ professional qualifications and years of experience of key personnel available for the project;
(iii) Bank reference from a reputable bank; and
(iv) Verifiable evidence of similar jobs successfully executed or being executed in Nigeria over the last five years, stating: type, cost and evidence of award and completion.
Collection of Documents
Pre-qualification forms shall be made available to interested companies on presentation of the receipt issued at the Cash Office of the University in respect of this tender, from the office of:
The Director, Works and Physical Planning Department,
Commercial Road (Near Forte Petrol Station),
University of Lagos, Akoka
Submission of Documents
The original and one (1) copy of the Technical bid documents should be submitted in an envelope marked “Confidential….. (Please State the Specific Project). The sealed envelope should be addressed and submitted,not later than 3:00 p.m. on 10th August, 2015, to:
c/o Council Affairs Office, 5th Floor, Senate House,
University of Lagos, Akoka, Lagos
Bids will be opened at the University Council Chamber in the presence of prospective contractors immediately after close of submission. Attendance at this opening event is important.
Participation in the Pre-qualification exercise and any related process neither creates any commitments nor establishes any legal relationship with the University of Lagos. It is a pre-condition for further consideration of bid in line with Due Process.
Dr. Taiwo F. Ipaye, MNIM
Registrar & Secretary to Council
Central Bank of Nigeria on Behalf of DMO
Nigerian Treasury Bills
Notice is hereby given by the Central Bank of Nigeria on behalf of DMO that the Federal Government of Nigeria Treasury Bills of 91 and 182-day tenors amounting to N25,403,148,000 and N25,000,000,000, respectively would be issued by Dutch auction on Thursday, July 09, 2015.
All Money Market Dealers should submit bids through the CBN S4 Web Interface between 9.00a.m and 11.00 a.m. on Wednesday, July 08, 2015.
Each bid must be in multiple of N1, 000 subject to a minimum of N10, 000. Authorized Money Market Dealers are allowed to submit multiple bids. A bid may be for authorized Money Market Dealers own account, Non – Money Market Dealers or interested members of the public. The result of the auction would be announced by 11.30 a.m. on Wednesday, July 08, 2015. The Bank reserves the right to reject any bid.
Allotment letters would be issued for successful bids on Thursday, July 09, 2015, while payment for the successful bids should be made to your account with Central Bank of Nigeria not later than 11.00am on Thursday, July 09, 2015.
The Bank reserves the right to vary the amount on offer in line with market realities prevailing as at the period of auction of the Nigerian Treasury Bills.
Government Securities Office
Central Bank of Nigeria
Niger Delta Power Holding Company Limited
National Integrated Power Project (NIPP)
Request for Expression of Interest for Operation and Maintenance of NIPP Power Stations
Niger Delta Power Holding Company Limited (NDPHC) under the National Integrated Power Project (NIPP) has undertaken the construction of ten power stations. The Board of Directors of NDPHC, acting on behalf of all the three tiers of Nigerian Government as owners of NIPP, has approved the involvement of the private sector in the operation and eventual ownership of the power stations in order to ensure that they are managed in accordance with best international business practices. While the implementation of the sales transactions is being concluded, generating units in seven of the ten power plants have been commissioned for commercial operation while the eighth plant is also nearing completion.
NDPHC hereby invites competent companies with proven grid power plant operations experience in Nigeria to submit expressions of interest for the operation and maintenance (O&M) of the eight power stations.
Lot A – Olorunsogo II Combined Cycle Power Station – 4 x GE Frame 9E Gas Turbines firing 4 HRSGs for 2 x Harbin Steam Turbines in two blocks.
Lot B – Ogorode (NIPP) Power Station – 4 x GE Frame 9E Gas Turbines
Lot C – Benin (Ihovbor) Power Station – 4 x GE Frame 9E Gas Turbines
Lot D – Omotosho II (NIPP) Power Station – 4 x GE Frame 9E Gas Turbines
Lot E – Geregu II (NIPP) Power Station – 3 x Siemens V94.2 Gas Turbines
Lot F – Alaoji Power Station (Simple Cycle Phase) – 4 x GE Frame 9E Gas Turbines
Lot G – Calabar (Odukpani) Power station – 5 x GE Frame 9E Gas Turbines
Lot H – Gbarain Power Station -2 x GE Frame 9E Gas Turbines
Interested companies are required to submit the following as part of their Expression of Interest:
- Full name, incorporation details and country of domiciliation of the company Corporate profile
- Contact details (names, addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses) and identification and authorization of a Single point of contact
- Full name and incorporation details of Nigerian affiliate and letter of association or consortium, partnership or joint venture agreement
- Ownership structure
- Organization structure
- Names and profiles of directors and key executives of the company
- Annual reports and audited accounts for last three years
- Statement of relevant experience confirming successful operation and maintenance of similar power stations in the last ten years.
At least one of these plants must be national grid-connected power plants in Nigeria operated for a minimum of one year.
In addition, experience in combined cycle or steam power plant operations is required for Olorunsogo power station.
- Statement of preparedness and ability to mobilize immediately to the respective power plants supported by evidence of capacity to deploy requisite equipment and personnel.
All claims made in the Expression of Interest must be substantiated and verifiable. Companies which do not meet all the above requirements need not apply.
Expressions of Interest for each plant should be submitted SEPARATELY in sealed envelopes with“EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR O&M OF NIPP POWER STATIONS – LOT A/B/C/D/E/F/G or H” (as applicable) boldly marked on the envelopes in three hard copies (one ORIGINAL and two copies). The envelopes should include the soft copy (PDF format preferred) of full documents in one CD.
Only qualified companies will be invited to purchase the detailed Request for Proposal documents with a non-refundable fee of N250.000.00 (two hundred and fifty thousand Naira) per Lot only.
Hard and soft copies of the Expressions of Interest should be submitted on or before 12 noon, Thursday, July 23, 2015 to:
The Managing Director,
Niger Delta Power Holding Company Limited.
17 Nile Street, Maitama District,
Abuja, Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria
For further information, please contact NDPHC at above address from 10:00 to 4:00pm, Mondays through Fridays (except public holidays) or send an email enquiry to: email@example.com.
NDPHC shall deal directly with only authorized officers of the companies and NOT agents.
Invitation to Interested Individuals or Organizations to Participate as Investors in the Activities of Gongola Basin Energy Development Company, Adamawa State
Gongola Basin Energy Development Company (GOBEDEC) is a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) of Adamawa State Government duly incorporated in 2009 to engage in energy projects Initially the company was set up to operate as a Public Liability Company with the hope of making it become a Public-Private Partnership Company where serious minded and goal-driven private investors are invited to fully participate in its activities. Subsequently, the Adamawa State Executive Council met on Wednesday, 20th May, 2015 and approved/directed that the provisions in the company’s certificate of incorporation issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission as a Public Liability Company be amended such that the company transforms from a Public entity to a Public-Private entity.
It is in the light of the foregoing that the management of GOBEDEC hereby wishes to invite interested individuals, groups, and organizations to indicate interest in partnering with the company in the implementation of its set goals in the electric power value chain.
The interested individuals, groups and organizations should be with good track records of activities in the power industry, and not indicted by the financial crime organisations. The following are also required:
(i) Application to participate in the activities of GOBEDEC.
(ii) Three (3) years tax clearance certificate.
(iii) For organizations, a photocopy of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission.
(iv) A bank statement of its accounts for a period of six(6) months.
(v) Record of activities in a power project will be of added advantage.
Submission of Applications
Applications shall be submitted in wax-sealed envelopes and labelled “APPLICATION TO PARTNER WITH GOBEDEC” with the individual name or group name indicated at the back of each envelope addressed to:
The General Manager,
Gongola Basin Energy Development Company,
Office of the Governor,
P.M.B. 2066, Yola, Adamawa State,
NB: Applicants may also wish to send the soft copies of their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All the applications are expected to reach the above address not later than 15th July, 2015.
Invitation to Pre-Qualification and Tender for Year 2011/2012/2013/2014 (Merged) Tetfund Intervention Projects and Procurement at Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, Ondo State
Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, Ondo State, is about to utilize part of the TETFUND 2011/2012/2013/2014 (merged) normal intervention for projects and procurement (as listed below). For unavoidable reasons, the University is re-advertising this pre-qualification and tender for these projects and procurement and hereby invites interested and reputable contractors/ suppliers with requisite competence and expertise to apply for pre-qualification and tender.
Contractors who responded to the last advertisement on this project are therefore enjoined and requested to respond again as this advertisement supersedes the previous one.
Lot 2: Construction of Administrative Building for the Faculty of Arts with External Works.
Lot 3: Construction of 2nr. 300-seater Capacity Lecture Auditorium with External Works for the Faculty of Arts.
Lot 4: Construction of 1nr. 900 -seater Capacity Lecture Auditorium with External Works for the Faculty of Arts.
Lot 1: Supply and installation of 560-student collapsible seats in the Faculty of Education Building.
Lot 2: Supply and installation of furniture in the Faculty of Education 300-seater Lecture Theatre.
Lot 3: Supply and installation of furniture in the Faculty of Arts Administrative Building.
Lot 4: Supply and installation of 300-student collapsible seats in the Faculty of Arts 300- seater Capacity Auditorium.
Lot 5: Supply and installation of 900-student collapsible seats in the Faculty of Arts 900 seater Capacity Auditorium.
Lot 6: Supply and installation of various furniture and equipment in the Faculty of Education Laboratory.
Lot 7: Supply and installation of 962 Nr. 3-seater with back Desk, 78nr. Chairs without attached Table and 78 nr. Front Row Table in 30-classroom Quadrangle.
Lot 8: Supply and installation of 1000 Nr. Auditorium Seat with Steel Frames in 4nr. Lecture Halls in 30 classroom Quadrangle.
Lot 9: Procurement and Supply of 17 nr. HP All-in-One Desktop (500GB HDD RAM Intel Core 13 Window 8 webcam Bluetooth WLAN) Computers with other Accessories.
Lot 10: Procurement and Supply of 26 nr. HP 15” Laptop (Intel core 15 processor: 500GB HDD. 4GB RAM DVD/RW: 10/100 MC, Window 8) with one Year Warranty.
Pre Qualification and Tendering Procedure
(1) The suppliers/contractors are required to prepare and submit their tenders in two separate parts, namely:
(i) Submission of Pre Qualification Documents
(ii) Submission of Tender
(2) Bids shall be prepared and submitted in accordance with the documents listed in D and G below. In the event of a contract award, the bidder will be required to enter into a formal Contract Agreement in the form of and based on the proposed Contract Documents.
(D) Pre- Qualification Requirements:
Each interested applicant is to submit the following:
(i) Evidence of incorporation/registration with the Corporation Affairs Commission.
(i) Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for the past three years (2012, 2013, 2014).
(iii) Evidence of VAT registration and remittance.
(iv) Detailed company’s profile and office address.
(v) Evidence of similar projects or procurement (as applicable) done in the past five years (i.e. Letters of Award and Certificates of practical completion of similar works).
(vi) Audited Account of the Company for the past three years (2012, 2013, 2014).
(vii) Evidence from Company’s bankers as to its financial strength, worthiness and solvency.
(viii) Evidence of compliance with amended Industrial Training Fund Act 2011.
(x) Evidence of compliance with the provision of the New pension Scheme: and
(ix) Qualification and experience of key personnel.
- All documents submitted will be verified with the appropriate issuing bodies to ascertain their authenticity.
- Arrangement of documents should follow the order in the list above, appropriately numbered. Each parcel should have a Table of Contents indicating the pages or folios on which these items are to be found.
(E) Minimum Criteria for Pre-Qualification and Tender
(1) This invitation to pre-qualification and tender is based on meeting the prescribed minimum criteria: company’s experience and financial position. In order to qualify the suppliers/contractors must therefore have and attach evidences of:
(i) Verifiable successful experience as prime contractor in the execution of at least three projects/procurement’s of a nature comparable to the project/procurement, within the last three years.
(ii) In, or immediately available for, employment, a construction project manager with an engineering or related professional qualification with a minimum of ten years’ experience in works of an equivalent nature and volume (for those applying for projects only).
(iii) Assured access (through hire, lease, purchase agreement or other means) to key items of equipment in full working order and essential for the successful execution of the project, and
(F) Completion of Tender
(1) The tender must be completed by completing the bills of quantities and stating the tender figure and completion period in the accompanied form of tender and the company’s covering letter.
(G) Purchase & Collection of Tender Documents
(1) Tender Documents in English Language (hard copies) may be purchased from the address below upon payment by certified bank draft, of non-refundable fees of N75,000.00 for each of Lots B1-2, B1-3 and B1-4; N45,000.00 for each of Lots B2. 3, B2- 5, B2-7 and B2-8: and N20,000.00 for each of Lots B2-1, B2-2, B2-4, B2-6, B2-9 and B2-10 made out in favour of Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko. The receipt of payment must be included and submitted with the tender.
(2) Tender Documents shall be collected from:
The Director of Physical Planning and Development,
Department of Physical Planning and Development,
Ground Floor, Senate Building,
Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungbs-Akoko, Ondo State, Nigeria.
(H) Return of Pre Qualification Documents and Tenders
(1) Pre-qualification and completed tender documents should be packaged in separate envelopes and put in another bigger envelope (3 envelopes in all) wax-sealed and marked at the top left corner:
Pre-qualification/Tender for 2011/2012/2013/2014 Merged Tetfund Intervention Projects/Procurement:
Lot………and returned by hand on or before 9:00 a.m., on 13th August, 2015 to the address provided below:
Adekunle Ajasin University,
Akungba Akoko, Ondo State.
(2) Pre-qualification and tender shall be opened at 10:a.m. on 13th of August, 2015 at the University’s Council Chamber (New Senate Building).
(I) Important Notes
(i) The submission of pre-qualification and tender does not in any way compel Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, to award the project to the company.
(ii) The University or its agents reserve(s) the right to verify any submission or claims by Companies. Companies shall, therefore, by their response to this invitation, grant the University necessary authority and guarantee for such verification; and
(iii) Only pre-qualification and tender documents of companies who meet the technical criteria will be considered. Companies which do not meet the above minimum qualification requirements need not respond to this invitation to pre-qualification/tender.
(iv) Only companies adjudged to be competent at the end of the exercise shall be awarded the contracts.
The University is not Liable to Any Company not Considered for the Award.
Mr. Bamidele Olotu
Registrar & Secretary to Council
Expression of Interest (EOI); Recruitment of a Consultant for the Feasibility Study on Preparation of ECOWAS Maritime Port Masterplan at ECOWAS Commission.
Comissao Da Cedeao
101, Yakubu Gowon Crescent,
Commission De La Cedeao
Tel: (234-9) 314- 7427-9), (234-9) 314-7427-9
Fax: (234-9) 314-7646, (234-9) 314-3005
From: 05th June, 2015
To: 16th July, 2015
Client: ECOWAS Commission
Type: Expression of Interest (EOI)
Title: Recruitment of a Consultant for the Feasibility Study on Preparation of ECOWAS Maritime Port Masterplan
The Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS), a regional grouping with 15 Member States in West Africa (three landlocked and one island) with a population of about 300million with an annual economic growth rate of 6%, The ECOWAS Commission is one of the eight Regional Economic Communities (RECs) supporting the African Union to coordinate the implementation of continental and regional integration and development programmes in West Africa.
(2) A region’s ability to unleash its economic potential is closely linked to the efficiency of its transport system. Transport is also an integral part of almost ail daily subsistence and social activities. Without well-defined and effective transport policies and strategies, poor people will not be able to accumulate enough human, physical, financial, and social assets to get ahead. Transport has, therefore, to be an integral part of a country’s poverty reduction strategy.
(3) It has been recognized that maritime transport is a key catalyst to the achievement of the ECOWAS Commission’s people-centered Regional Integration vision that is capable of stimulating economic growth and eradicating poverty in the region. It is in this regard that Article 32 of the ECOWAS revised Treaty of 1993 seeks the development of transport infrastructure and policies within Member States to promote free movement of persons, goods and services within the Community.
(4) The fierce competition among the regional ports in West Africa has led to the multi-loop system of alliance with smaller vessels than running very larger vessels on a few loops. The bargaining power of shippers that ensures the principle of ship, follow cargo in the liner service network becoming a customer oriented differentiation exercise, with less transshipment and more direct ship calls based on traffic density and overall logistic chain efficiency for the shipper. This is a challenge for future expansion of West African regional ports unless certain policy options are vigorously pursued. This is especially true for landlocked countries where transit traffic is expected to increase tenfold in the next 30 years.
(5) It is in this perspective that the ECOWAS Commission, through its Infrastructure Projects Preparation and Development Unit (PPDU), Lome, Togo is desirous to undertake a study to prepare a Maritime Port Masterplan for the West African Region.
(6) The overall objectives of this assignment is to enable ECOWAS identify the maritime sector requirements within the sub-region to meet projected economic growth and development needs of West Africa over the next three decades and also develop a Masterplan for the realization of these sector needs.
The consultant is expected to:
Task 1: Conduct Diagnostic Analysis for Maritime Sector Requirements for 2025, 2035 and 2045.
Task 2: Design and draft Maritime Sector plans.
Task 3: Develop an Action Plan and Timeline for the ECOWAS Master Plan Implementation.
Task 4: Develop a Financing Strategy.
Task 5: Develop a Plan for Coordination and Monitoring of the Master Plan.
Task 6: Undertake Capacity Building Activities
(7) For the realization of the mission, the firm shall at least:
- Be a major and internationally renowned firm with wide experience (at least 10 years) in Maritime Port Masterplan Development.
- Have a qualified team of key staff (Minimum of a Master Degree) with at least 10 working years experiences in Maritime Port Masterplan Development matters.
- Have the capacity to produce and provide the reports in at least two of the ECOWAS official languages, namely: English and French.
(8) The selection procedure will be based on Quality and Cost in accordance with the ECOWAS Tender Code. ECOWAS Commission is under no obligation to shortlist any Consultant who expresses interest.
(9) A shortlist of six firms which present the best profiles shall be drawn up after the expression of interest.
(10) The firms that are part of an international network are to submit one
expression of interest.
(11) The ECOWAS Commission now invites eligible Consultants (Firm) to indicate their interest in providing these services. Interested Consultants must provide information showing that they are qualified to perform the services:
- List of staff and expertise of the Consultants for the mission.
- The Consultant should have on its team, members with a combined knowledge of the official languages of the ECOWAS Region, which are English, French and Portuguese.
- List of verifiable technical references similar to this mission: list of previous clients and contacts for this type of mission stating the year and the cost of the mission.
- The Office Address (location, contact, BP, Telephone, Fax, e-mail).
(12) Interested Consultants may wish to apply as a consortium to enhance their profile and chance of being qualified.
(13) Interested Consultants may obtain further information at the address below during office hours: Monday to Friday from 9.00 am GMT+1 to 5.00pm (GMT+1).
Procurement Division, Directorate of General Administration, ECOWAS Commission, Plot 101, Yakubu Gowon Crescent, Asokoro District, P.M.B. 401 Abuja Nigeria or by E-mail to this following addresses: email@example.com
(14) Expression of Interest must be delivered in sealed envelope and clearly marked “Recruitment of A Consultant for the Feasibility Study on Preparation of Ecowas Maritime Port Masterplan”, Do not open except in the presence of the Tender Committee” to the address below latest by Thursday, July 16, 2015 at 11.00 am (GMT+1).
The ECOWAS Tender Box is located in the Office of the Commissioner, General Administration & Conference, 5th Floor ECOWAS Commission, 101 Yakubu Gowon Crescent, Asokoro District, P. M. B. 401 Abuja Nigeria.
(15) This request for EoI can also be viewed on the ECOWAS Commission websites: www.ecowas.nt.
Commissioner, General Administration & Conference