Procurement & Logistic Officer
Job Location(s) : NIGERIA ,
We are a rapidly expanding Construction Company with a growing contract order list. As part of an ongoing reorganisation to meet our current and future requirements, we intend to recruit self-starting, hardworking focused and loyal people to manage the affairs of the Company.
The successful candidates will have the responsibility of re-organising & focusing their portfolios/departments for optimum standards of performance – best quality.
B.Sc/HND in Quantity Surveying / Business Administration/ Accounting/ Building/ Civil Engineering
A minimum of 5 years experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter and CV’s in MSword format as email attachments to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: The subject of the email should be just and only just the candidates name and the position the candidate is interested in e.g. ‘Tom Jones – Construction Manager’
Contracts and Proposal/Procurement Engineer Jobs at Noemdek Limited
Noemdek is a holding company with subsidiaries serving different sectors of the economy. Our business model is to partner with investors and companies to deliver investments that drive significant value and establish companies with a lasting competitive advantage. We are able to leverage the decades of industry experience and functional expertise. Therefore, we look beyond standard solutions to develop effective partnership structures, new insights, mobilize organizations, drive tangible results, and make public and private institutions more capable.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Procurement / Store-Keeping
The Contracts and Proposal/Procurement Engineer is responsible for the following:
- Business Development/Sales
- Respond to RFQ’s related to MROs in a timely manner
- Manage the commercial aspects of contract start and exit during the transition phases
- Collation, preparation and submission of Tender/Bids/Contract/DPR documents and follow up
- RFQ preparation and submission to end-users
- Responding to customer enquiries regarding replacement parts and other technical matters
- Product sourcing
- Establish strategic partnerships with suppliers and distributors
- Sourcing the right product items at the right price and quality
- Maintain accurate records of purchases, prices and quantities ordered
- Analyze and review product options ensuring all products and services purchased are of the highest quality regardless of highly competitive price
- Maintain suppliers database including suppliers’ qualifications, delivery times, potential development and products
- Placing orders with OEMs and negotiating prices
- Monitoring logistics, specifications and quality to ensure on-time delivery
- Packaging and labeling of items for onward delivery to end-users warehouse.
- Providing Technical Query (TQ) support services that will improve procurement and general services performance to the customers
- Ensure that the performance of suppliers is monitored and managed in accordance with supplier management and segmentation policies and supplier strategies whilst ensuring that operational and contractual risk is mitigated
- Ensure the collation and distribution of supplier performance data, management information and supplier-related business intelligence through the creation and invigoration of information networks
Full-time role reporting directly to the head of the Oil/Gas division of NoemDek Ltd. The position is based in Lagos, Nigeria
College degree from leading 4 year institution
Experience responding to RFQs for Maintenance, Repair and Operations (MRO) for an international Oil and Gas company in Nigeria
Leadership, process management, relationship development, negotiations, communication, customer service and analysis
Proficiency in Excel, Word required
Experience in negotiation that achieved cost savings results and a minimum of 3 years in a related procurement role.
Proven success managing complex projects on-time and working in cross functional teams
Strong organizational skills required. Ability to organize, prioritize, and meet competing deadlines with available resources
Outstanding communication, leadership and analytic skills
Method of Application
Project Procurement Professional vacancy at Siemens AG – Midrand, Gauteng
Integrates Procurement in the project management process and project teams at an early involvement during sales phase. Handles, controls and monitors all Procurement and if required Purchasing activities in a project. Establishes and maintains preferred supplier lists (e.g. FPL) and introduces Procurement/Sourcing strategies targeting maximum contribution to the operating result under the consideration of product/service availability & quality and guaranteeing the observance of the Procurement processes described and optimizing deployment of resources.
Dimension of Function:
Project Procurement Manager leads procurement activities for all projects within the Power & Gas division of Siemens Southern Africa. This includes small projects through to PM@Siemens Category B projects executed by the Division from bid stage through to execution.
Early Involvement during sales phase
Bid preparation / Contribution to increased hit rate
Supplier Management / Preferred Supplier List
Knowledge management and documentation
The Successful applicant should have:
– An advanced degree or diploma in Procurement or its equivalent, SPSM Certification a plus
– Must have proven Facilitator experience, excellent communication skills, advanced Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access software
– Ability to analyze and resolve complex issues, and a team building work style for a fast-paced environment
– Proficiency in developing and conducting complex bid analysis required
– Must be knowledgeable in the application of Procurement
– Must have strong leadership quality and be customer service oriented
SENIOR PROCUREMENT ANALYST AT NEW YORK INDEPENDENT SYSTEM OPERATOR (NYISO)
The New York Independent System Operator (NYISO) applies cutting-edge technology to operating a reliable electricity system, managing competitive markets for wholesale electricity, and planning for the Empire State’s energy future. The NYISO’s Finance department invites applications for a full-time Senior Procurement Analyst.
In accordance with NYISO’s policies, procedures and programs for strategic sourcing, vendor relations, contract and procurement strategies, the Senior Procurement Analyst will lead activities focused in the area of procuring corporate goods and services. Additionally it is expected that the Senior Procurement Analyst will offer innovative solutions to problems and identify process improvements that support providing exceptional service to customers both internal and external.
Qualifications include: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or related field is required;
Masters of Business Administration (MBA) is highly desirable.
Seven years corporate Procurement experience that includes leadership of request for proposal process, requests for quotes and creation of statements of work with advanced training or experience in vendor relations, contracting, negotiations and demonstrated expert knowledge of Procurement is required;
experience with the Procurement of goods and services in support of Project Management and/or Information Technology is desirable; CPM, CPSM, SPSM, APP or other related professional certification preferred.
The NYISO takes pride in recruiting, developing and retaining highly talented individuals. In addition to competitive salaries, we offer a comprehensive benefits package and innovative reward programs.
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
The NYISO is an Equal Opportunity Employer and as such, does not discriminate in its hiring or employment practices.