Yaba College of Technology
P.M.B. 2011, Yaba, Lagos
Pre-Qualification to Tender for Some Projects and Expression of Interest (EOI) for Maintenance Works and General Services
The College wishes to Prequalify Contractors for some projects and shortlist reputable Companies for maintenance works, general services and Financial Consultancy Services at the Yaba and Epe campuses. In this regard, applications are invited from interested Companies with relevant experience and good track record in various areas of specialization.
(1.1) Construction of Multi-Purpose development and apartment on build, operate and transfer (BOT) basis.
(1.2) Comprehensive renovation of hostels on build and transfer (BT) basis
(1.3) Rehabilitation of College road network
(1.4) Supply and installation of security equipment
(1.5) Construction of Shopping Complex under Build, Operate and Transfer (BOT) basis
(1.6) Construction of hostel at Epe campus on build, operate and transfer (BOT) basis
(B) Maintenance Works
(i) Civil Maintenance works
(ii) Electrical Maintenance works
(iii) Mechanical Maintenance works
(iv) ICT Development and Maintenance Services
(1.8) General Services
(i) Supply of Stationeries & printed matters
(ii) Supply of Office Furniture and Equipment
(iii) Supply of Examination materials
(iv) Supply of Laboratory Materials and Medical Consumables
(v) Provision of Janitorial/Cleaning Services
(vi) Maintenance of Security Equipment
(vii) Hospitality Services
1.9. Financial Consultancy Services
Interested companies are expected to submit the following documents:
(i) Evidence of incorporation of company by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
(ii) Proven capability, relevant experience and good track record.
(iii) Provision of Verifiable list of previous similar works successfully executive within the last three years with names of clients, evidence of award and practical completion.
(iv) Provision of Company profile and organizational structure, including names, resumes, and telephone numbers of key personnel.
(v) Company Tax Clearance Certificates for the past three (3) years,
(vi) Equipment and Technology capacity – Evidence of contact with manufacturers (if any)
(vii) VAT Registration and evidence of past VAT remittances
(viii) Experience /Technical (qualification of key personnel with copies of certificates
(ix) Audited Annual financial report of the company for the last three (3) years
(x) Evidence of financial strength, credit worthiness/Bank reference and readiness to instruct bankers to supply, financial information on the company as may be required.
(xi) Evidence of compliance with the provision of the Pension Reform Act, 2004.
(xii) Evidence of compliance with Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Amendment Act, 2011 as applicable,
(xiii) Evidence of Membership of Professional Bodies (financial Consultancy Services)
(xiv) A sworn affidavit indicating that all documents submitted are genuine and verifiable.
(xv) A sworn affidavit that none of the Directors has been convicted in any country for any criminal offence, including fraud or financial impropriety.
(xvi) Evidence of community and social responsibility (if any).
(xvii) Bidders should include in their bid, a sworn affidavit indicating that no officer of Yaba College of Technology is a former or present Director. Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the company,
3.1 Submission of Required Documents
Bound pre-qualification documents in wax-sealed envelope marked “PRE-QUALIFICATION TO TENDER FOR — (name of contract) OR EOI FOR MAINTENANCE WORKS AND GENERAL SERVICES” as the case may be, at the top left hand corner should be hand-delivered not later than 1:00 p.m. on Monday, August 10th 2015 to the address below:
Yaba College of Technology,
4.1 Opening of Documents
Pre-qualification envelopes will be opened the same day, Monday, August 10, 2015, and representative of companies that submitted documents are invited to witness the opening.
(a) That by the submission of pre-qualification documents, Yaba College of Technology is neither committed nor obliged to award any contract to any company or its agent.
(b) That this advertisement for invitation to Expression of Interest (EOI) shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of College nor shall entitle any company to make any claims whatsoever and/ or seek any indemnity from Yaba College of Technology.
(c) That due diligence would be followed as all the documents submitted would be verified and the past executed works and contractor’s offices shall be visited. Any discrepancies found would disqualify the contractor.
Biekoroma Charity Amapakabo
Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (NEITI)
Federal Government of Nigeria:
Multi Donor Trust Fund Grant for the Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative: Extractive Industries Transparency Post Compliance Grant Project Trust Fund
Supply & Installation of Information Technology Infrastructure
Trust Fund Number: TF 014025-NG
IFB NO: NEITI/IT/GD/NCB/01/15
Invitation for Bids
(1) The Federal Government of Nigeria (FGN) has obtained a grant from the EITI-Multi-Donor Trust Fund (MDTF) administered by the World Bank towards the cost of implementing the EITI programmes in Nigeria and intends to apply part of the proceeds to payments for the Supply & Installation of Information Technology (IT) Infrastructure to support the automation of the mandatory audit of the extractive sector in Nigeria.
(2) The Industry comprises of Oil & Gas and Solid Minerals Sectors Audits, conducted on a regular basis on Covered Entities that are operators currently in productive phase and which make some form of payments to the Government of Nigeria. It also covers the MDAs and Regulatory Agencies that receive payments from operators on behalf of Government of Nigeria.
(3) NEITI Audits are conducted to ensure that, for the period covered by the audit, operators have paid what they are supposed to pay, MDAs have received what they are supposed to receive and reconcile any differences.
(4) For this purpose, NEITI’s efforts in the automation of its audit reporting cycle is seeking to procure an IT Infrastructure that will further strengthen the effectiveness of the Audit processes.
(5) NEITI now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the
supply of Goods described below.
|Package No.||Description of Items||Delivery Period||Delivery location|
|NEITI/NCB/ 01/15||Supply & Installation of Information Technology (IT) Infrastructure||45-60 Days||NEITI, ICT Unit, 4thFloor, Murjanatu House, 1, Zambezi Crescent off Aguiyi Ironsi Street, Maitama-Abuja.|
(6) Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits and Grants (January, 2011), revised July 2014. The link to the website ishttp://go.worldbank.org/RPHUYORFIO
(7) Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding documents between the hours of 9.00a.m to 4.00 p.m Monday to Friday, except on public holidays at the Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (NEITI), 4th Floor, Murjanatu House, 1, Zambezi Crescent off Aguiyi Ironsi Street, Maitama-Abuja.
(8) Qualification Requirements:
(a) Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission, Tax Clearance Certificate for 2012, 2013 and 2014, expiring December 2015, VAT registration from FIRS, Evidence of compliance with Pension Reform Act 2004, Evidence of compliance with Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Act (Amended) 2011.
(b) Financial Capability:
The Bidder shall furnish documented evidence that it meets the following financial requirement(s): Audited financial statement for the last three (3) years, viz., 2012, 2013 and 2014, to demonstrate the financial capability of the Bidder, in terms of profitability and adequate working capital.
(c) Experience and Technical Capacity:
The Bidder shall furnish documentary evidence to demonstrate that it meets the following requirement(s) for experience:
(i) General experience: Evidence of general experience in the IT industry in the last five (5) years of operation.
(ii) Similar experience: Verifiable and documentary evidence of at least three (3) awards of contracts for the supply and installation of equipment (supply and installation of IT infrastructure) of similar nature, technology and magnitude as those proposed which were successfully executed during the last five (5) years.
(iii) Evidence of certifications or adherence to international standards for Software development, Project Management & Testing/Quality Assurance.
(iv) Evidence of Alliance/partnership with the relevant OEM Technology partners.
(v) Manufacturer authorization and.
(vi) Brochure/Profile of firm including ownership structure and management team.
(9) A complete set of Standard Bidding Document in English Language in a CD ROM with hard copy available to the bidders may be purchased by interested bidders upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Ten Thousand Naira Only (N10, 000.00). The Method of payment will be through a Certified Bank Draft in favor of Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (NEITI).
(10) Bids shall be valid for a period of 90 days after bid opening and must be accompanied with a Bid Security of 2% of bid price/offer for the tender.
(11) Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 12 Noon on Tuesday, 25th August, 2015.Electronic bidding will not be allowed. Late bids will be rejected.
(12) Submission of Bids:
Bids must be submitted in separate sealed envelopes, duly marking the envelopes as “Original” and “Copy.” These envelopes containing the original and the copies shall then be enclosed in one single envelope clearly marked “Supply & Installation of IT Infrastructure” addressed & delivered to: The Executive Secretary, Attention: Procurement: Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (NEITI), located at 4th Floor, Murjanatu House, No. 1, Zambezi Crescent off Aguiyi Ironsi Street, Maitama-Abuja.
(13) Closing and Opening of Bids:
Bids will be closed and opened on Tuesday, 25th August, 2015 at 12.00 Noon in the presence of bidders’ representatives who choose to attend on the specified date above at Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (NEITI) Conference Room, located at 4th Floor, Murjanatu House, No.1, Zambezi Crescent off Aguiyi Ironsi Street, Maitama -Abuja.
The Executive Secretary
National Orthopaedic Hospital, Dala – Kano
Attention: General Public
Addendum to Pre-Qualification and Tender for Execution of 2015 Capital Projects
Below are the additional requirements for the Invitation and tender for the execution of 2015 capital projects which was advertised on 29th June 2015 on Daily Trust, Vanguard and Federal Tender’s Journal respectively by National Orthopaedic Hospital Dala – Kano.
The Management of this Hospital is hereby informing the general public on the additional requirements as corrected by Bureau of Public Procurement and extension on the date of tender opening on 24th August, 2015.
The additional information includes:
(A) Evidence of Company Tax clearance certificate (TCC) for the last three (3) years (2012, 2013 and 2014).
(B) Current certificate of compliance from National pension Commission
(C) Evidence of compliance certificate in line with the provisions of section 6(1) (3) of the amended Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Act No. 19 of 2011.
(D) Company’s Audited Account for the last three (3) years (2012, 2013 and 2014).
(E) Evidence of registration on the data base of contractors, consultants and service providers by inclusion of the interim registration report (IRR) issued by BPP in line with the provision of section 5(h) of the PPA, 2007.
(F) Bid opening commences immediately following the deadline of submission of tender document on Friday 24th August, 2015 as stipulated in section 30 (c) of the Public Procurement Act 2007
For more information, visit www.orthopaedicdala.org