Lagos University Teaching Hospital
Private Mail Bag 12003, Lagos Nigeria
Invitation for Submission of Bids for the Supply of Furniture
The Lagos University Teaching Hospital desires to procure furniture for its new Intern building to provide suitable accommodation for the Interns with a view to improving patient care services in the Hospital.
In consideration of the above, reputable companies who wish to tender for the supply should submit both theirTechnical and Financial Bids which must include:
(1) Company’s profile indicating the names and professions of the Top Management staff
(2) 3 years (current) Income Tax Clearance Certificate
(3) 3 years company audited accounts
(4) Certificate of Incorporation
(5) Evidence of registration with Pension Administration.
(6) Evidence of registration with Industrial Training Fund (if applicable)
(7) Evidence of previous business transaction on similar products.
The tender documents must be submitted in a sealed envelope and addressed to
Chief Medical Director
Lagos University Teaching Hospital
The tender should be dropped in the tender box provided in the office of the Director of Administration not later than 12 noon, Monday, 28th September, 2015.
The tender box will be opened at 12.00noon on Monday, 28th September, 2015 in the new Board Room. Tenderers are hereby invited to witness the bid opening.
Tenderers should note that the Lagos University Teaching Hospital reserves the right to reject any or all the tender documents.
A non refundable fee of ₦10,000.00 should be paid to the cash office to obtain the Bill of Engineering Measurement and Evaluation, in the office of the Assistant Director, Engineering Services.
Prof. Chris Bode
Chief Medical Director
Federal Roads Maintenance Agency (FERMA)
Plot 163, Amlnu Kano Crescent, Wuse II – Abuja
Invitation for Tender
The Joint Venture Agreements (JVAS) for the Development of Trailer Parks Along Federal Highways in Nigeria, (Phase 1)
The Federal Roads Maintenance Agency (FERMA), a statutory body saddled with the primary responsibility of maintaining and securing Federal Roads in Nigeria is desirous of entering into Joint Venture Agreements (JVAs) for the development of Trailer Parks along Federal Highways in Nigeria. This is informed by the need to move all trailers and long vehicles from the nation’s highways to specialized facilities because of the damage the trailers cause to the road shoulders. The facilities will comprise lodgings, maintenance workshops, refuelling capacities, conveniences, restaurants, mini cattle/animal refreshment areas etc.
In the light of the above, the Agency invites suitably qualified and reputable Developers, Managers and Financial Institutions to make submission for the development of the first phase of Joint Venture Agreements (JVAs) For Trailer Parks Along Federal Highways at the following selected locations:
|Park No.||Trailer Park Location||Road Alignment||State||Zone||Remarks|
|1||Mararaban Jos (Zaria Bound)||Kaduna –Road||Kaduna State||North-west|
|2||Tafa (Kaduna Bound, LHS)||Abuja -Kaduna Road||Kaduna State||North-West|
|3||Tafa (Kaduna Bound, RHS)||Abuja -Kaduna Road||Kaduna State||North-West|
|4||Akinyele (RHS) Ibadan||Ibadan -Oyo along Ogbomoso Road||Oyo State||South-West|
|5||Akinyele (LHS) Ibadan||Ibadan -Oyo along Ogbomoso Road||Oyo State||South-West|
|6||Amoka Community, Bite Okpatu, Udi LGA (9th Mile -Enugu Bound) LHS||9th Mile -Obollo Afor Road||Enugu State||South –East|
|7||Umuokpala-Edgede, LGA (Obollo Afor) RHS||9th Mile -Obollo Afor Road||Enugu State||South –East|
The Agency will provide the land, 70% of the land is to be dedicated for parking while the remaining 30% will be utilized for the other facilities mentioned above. Your submission should include a prototype design, maintenance proposal and parks administration. The submission will be treated as pre-qualification and those who are successful will be invited to submit financial proposal.
(2) Conditions to Tender
(3.1) Mandatory Criteria
(i) Colour copy of evidence of registration with CAC.
(ii) Colour copy of Tax Clearance certificate for the last 3 years valid till 31st December, 2015
(iii) Colour copy of Pension Clearance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2015
(iv) Colour copy of ITF (Industrial Training Fund) clearance certificate valid till 31st December, 2015
(v) A sworn affidavit indicating the all documents submitted are genuine and verifiable.
(vi) A sworn affidavit that the firm does not have any director who has been convicted in any country for any criminal offence relating to fraud or financial impropriety or criminal misrepresentation or falsification of facts relating to any matter.
(3.2) General Criteria
(i) Membership of/certification by relevant professional bodies
(ii) Verifiable list of previous similar works successfully carried out within the last ten years with names of client, evidence of award(s) and job completion/progress.
(iii) Company profile including among others, organizational structure and key professional staff with their names, and telephone numbers
(iv) Audited annual financial report of the company for the last three years (2012-2014)
(v) Evidence of financial strength, credit worthiness to the tune of not less than N10million/bank reference in addition to evidence of a turnover of at least N50million in the last three years.
(vi) The submission must be properly signed.
(vii) Submission must be submitted in English language.
(4.0) Submission/Opening of Documents:
The documents must be submitted in a sealed envelope, and clearly marked at the top left hand corner “Confidential” and top right hand corner “Appointment of a Developer for Development of the Joint Venture Agreements (JVAs) for Trailer Parks Along Federal Highways at_____(List Location/Park No./State/Zone only)_______” clearly marked “Original” at the bottom right hand corner and addressed to:
The Managing Director,
Federal Roads Maintenance Agency,
Plot 163, Aminu Kano Crescent,
Wuse II, Abuja.
Attention: GM (Procurement)
The documents must be delivered by hand not later than 12 noon on Tuesday September 8, 2015 to the Office of the Assistant General Manager (Procurement), FERMA Headquarters Annex office, No. 7 Eldoret Close, Off Aminu Kano Crescent, Wuse II Abuja, Ground Floor, Room GF 003. The bids will be publicly opened immediately after the close of bid submission at the Agency’s Conference Room 2nd Floor, Plot 163 Aminu Kano Crescent, Wuse II, Abuja.
The Representatives of Companies that submitted documents. Representatives of Professional Bodies and the Civil Societies are invited to witness the opening.
Please note that:
(i) The Agency will not enter into unnecessary correspondence with any Bidder except when deemed fit and in the interest of the bid.
(ii) All costs incurred by any Bidder in respect of this advertisement are at her own expense and the Agency shall not entertain any claim whatsoever in this regard.
(iii) The Agency reserves the right to verify any claim made by Bidder.
(iv) Late submission of bids will be rejected.
(v) The Agency is not bound to engage any prospective developer and reserves the right to annul the selection process at any point in time before the signing of contract agreement when unforeseen and justifiable developments warrant such action, without incurring any liability and assigning any reasons thereof.
Non-adherence to any of the instructions above attracts automatic disqualification.
Engr. (Mrs.) I. L. Usoro
General Manager (Procurement)
For: Managing Director/CEO
Ondo State Public Sector Governance Reform and Development Project
(World Bank Assisted)
IDA Credit No. 4667-0 NG
Expression of Interest
Consultancy Services on State Integrated Financial Management Information System (SIFMIS) Pre-Implementation Training
Credit No: 4667-0 NG
Issuance Date: 18th August, 2015
Submission Deadline: 1st September, 2015
(1) This Request for Expression of Interest follows the General Procurement Notice (GPN) for this Project that appeared in the dgMarket of 26th November, 2010.
(2) The Federal Government of Nigeria has received a credit from the International Development Association (IDA) towards the cost of implementing Public Sector Governance Reform and Development Project. Ondo State is a beneficiary of the Credit and intends to apply part of the proceeds for the Engagement of Consulting Firm/ Training Institution to provide State Integrated Financial Management Information Systems (SIFMIS) Pre-Implementation Training.
(3) Ondo State is currently implementing SIFMIS as part of the overall Financial Management Systems reforms under the Public Sector Governance Reform Project, and in particular, is in the process of acquiring Integrated Financial Management information Systems Solution. So far, the State had carried out a comprehensive system requirement study and functional requirement definition, documentation of bidding document for the acquisition of IFMIS solution and identification of structural and institutional arrangements, including human resource requirements, necessary to support the implementation of SIFMIS.
As part of the human resource requirement to support implementation, the State constituted the SIFMIS governance structure, and various Teams have been set up. Training Needs Assessment (TNA) and skill gap analysis were done and specific pre-implementation trainings have been identified. Although, the actual IFMIS training, which is solution/product specific, will be carried out by the ultimate selected SIFMIS vendor, these initial trainings are however identified to equip the Teams with basic IT, leadership and change management skills for the implementation of SIFMIS
Scope of Service
(4) The Training Institution/Consultant Firm will train identified participants on the following specialised IT, project management and leadership & change management courses: Course 1- Basic Training on Information Technology for Accountants, Auditors and Administrative Staff ; Course 2- Leadership and Change Management Training; Course 3- Relational Database Management System; Course 4- IT Project Management; Course 5- Introduction to Linux/Unix Operating System; Course 6 – Data Center Management and Systems Administration; Course 7- Local Area Network/ Wide Area Network Implementation and Maintenance; Course 8 – PC Installation, Maintenance and Repairs.
Qualification and Experience
(5) The Ondo State Public Sector Governance Reform and Development Project now invites eligible Training Institutions/consulting firms with expertise and experience in ICT, Leadership and Change Management Training to indicate their interest in providing the service. The Training Institution/firm must have a minimum of 5years’ experience in delivery of ICT training. Interested Training Institution or consulting firms are hereby requested to submit a statement of capability indicating relevant experience on similar assignments in Nigeria or elsewhere. This should include, but not limited to, summary of its key staff, provision of company brochures, description of similar assignments carried out in the last five years, experience in similar conditions and region, availability of appropriate skills among key staff (Key staff shall include (i) Management Specialist and (ii) IT professionals with various specialisations in: Relational Database Management System, Project Management, Linux/Unix Operating System, Network Administration, Database Administration, System Administration
Selection of Consultant
(6) The consulting firm will be selected in accordance with the procedures set out in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants by World Bank Borrowers (January 2011), using Selection Based on Consultant Qualification (CQS) Method
(7) Consultants may associate with other firms in the form of a joint venture or a sub-consultancy to enhance their qualifications.
Submission of Expression of Interest
(8) Interested consulting firms may obtain further information at the address below between 9.00a.m 4.00p.m (Local Time) on weekdays, except on public holidays
(9) Your expression of interest must be delivered in a sealed envelope clearly marked “CONSULTANCY SERVICES ON STATE INTEGRATED FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM (SIFMIS) PRE-IMPLEMENTATION TRAINING” to the address below not later than 1st September, 2015.
Ondo State Public Sector Governance Reform and Development Projects
State Project Coordinating Unit (SPCU),
Ala Quarters, Akure. Ondo
Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto
(Office of the Registrar & Secretary to Council)
Invitation for Pre-Qualification and Tender for the Years 2012/ 2013/ 2014 (Merged) Tertiary Education Trust Fund Intervention in Library Development
The Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto intends to execute the under listed projects approved under the 2012/2013/2014 (Merged) Tertiary Education Trust Fund (TETFund) Intervention in Library Development, and hereby invites reputable and competent companies to submit their pre-qualification documents for assessment.
(2.0) Scope of the Projects
The projects for which pre- qualification of contractors and tender are invited are as follows:
Lot I: Supply of Textbooks on Various Disciplines
Lot IA: Supply of Textbooks on Arts and Education
Lot IB: Supply of Textbooks on Management Sciences
Lot IC: Supply of Textbooks on Social Sciences
Lot ID: Supply of Textbooks on Law, Arabic/Islamic Studies
Lot IE: Supply of Textbooks on Sciences
Lot IF: Supply of Textbooks on Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine
Lot IG: Supply of Textbooks on Medicine Medical Laboratory Sciences and Pharmacy
Lot II: Supply and Installation of ICT Equipment (Computers, Printers, Scanners, Projectors, etc).
Lot III: Supply and Installation of Cyber Cafe Furniture (Computer Tables and Chairs) & Saving Lockers
Lot IV: Supply and Installation of Library Shelves, Reading Tables Chairs and Tools
Lot V: Supply and Installation of theft Detection System and Surveillance Cameras (CCTV)
Lot VI: Supply and Installation of Digital Photocopiers, Wall Fans and Refrigerators
(3.0) Pre-Qualification Requirements:
Prospective companies wishing to participate are required to submit their pre- qualification bids containing the under listed documents:
(a) Certified true copy of certificate of incorporation (as a Limited Liability Company) with the Corporate Affairs Commission.
(b) Audited Accounts of the Company for the last three (3) years (2012, 2013, 2014)
(c) Certified true copy of company’s Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three years (2012, 2013 and 2014)
(d) Evidence ct VAT registration.
(e) Evidence of Financial Capability to execute the project(s) /Reference letter from a reputable bank.
(f) Evidence of similar and verifiable projects successfully executed by the company indicating location, letters of award and completion certificates in the last five years.
(g) List of managerial, technical and administrative staff of the company.
(h) Evidence of remittance of staff pension contributions to the appropriate pension custodian/ administrator; and
(i) Evidence of remittance of Training contribution in compliance with ITF Act, 2011.
(j) A declaration or sworn affidavit indicating that none of its Directors had been convicted for any criminal offence relating to fraud, financial impropriety, criminal misrepresentation or falsification.
(4.0) Submission Guide
The completed pre-qualification documents must be submitted in separate and sealed envelopes with the name(s) of the project(s) for which documents are submitted, marked clearly on the envelopes.
Pre- qualification documents should be addressed to:
The Secretary, Tenders Board
Usmanu Danfodiyo University
The documents shall be dropped in the Appropriate Tender Box stationed in the office of the Registrar on orbefore 12.00 noon on 1st September 2015.
(5.0) Opening of Pre-Qualification Documents
The submissions will be opened at 12.30pm same date (1st September, 2015) at the Council Chamber of the University, in the presence of all bidders who choose to attend.
- Only the submissions of those who fulfill the pre-qualification criteria would be considered and be further invited to submit Tender bids.
- This announcement does not constitute an offer by the University to transact with any party, nor does it constitute a commitment or obligation on the part of the University to procure works or goods.
- The University will not be responsible for any costs or expenses incurred by any interested party in connection with any response to this invitation.
Mal. M. K. Jabo
Registrar and Secretary to Council