Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited
Operator of the NNPC/NAOC/OHL Joint Venture
Tender Opportunity: Provision of Global Contract for Topographical Survey of NAOC Land/Swamp Fields and Facilities
Nipex Tender No: 3100140
Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited (NAOC) intends to put in place a Global Contract for Topographical Survey of NAOC Land/Swamp Fields and Facilities.
Contractor shall cover all costs and expenses for all services provided hereunder for the duration of the contract.
The proposed open contract shall cover a period of two (2) years plus one (1)year optional extension.
naoc, through this Tender Opportunity, announces to interested reputable Nigerian survey companies registered with Surveyors Council of Nigeria (SURCON) and NJQS pre-qualified companies in line with Clause 3 (2) of the NOGICD Act 2010 of the defined scope of service hereunder
Scope of Work
This shall include but not limited to the following:
(a) Provision of Topographical Survey Services
(b) Training of designated persons as shall be directed by NCDMB on Satellite Imagery and Remote Sensing
(c) Procurement of Satellite Imageries and Licensed Software for Topographical Surveys as maybe requested.
(d) Procurement of Survey Instruments such as Tripod-Mounted Leica Multi-Station, Handheld brand of Field Laptops
(e) naoc anticipates to award 3 contracts at 45:30:25 ratio at the lowest bidders price to the 1st , 2nd and 3rd lowest bidders respectively.
(5) Mandatory Requirements
(a) To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested Contractors are required to be pre-qualified under product code 3, 09.99 – Other Surveying/ Positioning Services, Categories A, B, C, & D in NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) data base. All successfully pre-qualified suppliers in this categories will receive Invitation to Technical Tender (ITT).
(b) To confirm if you are pre-qualified and view the product/service category you are listed for: Open www.nipexng.com and access NJQS with your log in details, click on continue Joint Qualification scheme tool, click check my supplier status and then click supplier product group.
(c) If you are not listed in a product/service category but you are registered with DPR to do business, contact NipeX office at 30, Oyinkan Abayomi Street, Ikoyi Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update.
(d) To initiate the NJQS pre-qualification process, access www.nipexng.com to download application form, make necessary payments and contact NipeX office for further action,
(e) To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content requirements in the NipeX system.
(4) Nigerian Content
Bidders are invited to express complete understanding and willingness to comply with provisions of the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development (NOGICD) Act 2010. Consequently, bidders’ submissions shall be evaluated strictly with the minimum evaluation criteria defined in The Act.
The documentation for evaluation shall include, but not limited to the following:
(a) Demonstration that entity is a Nigerian registered company as defined in the NOGICD Act 2010 by providing details of Company ownership and share holding structure with clear certified true copies of bidders’ Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) forms C02 and Co7.
(b) Nigerian Content Plan that demonstrates the full utilization of Nigerian labour and services with detailed description of role, work scope and man-hours in order to achieve the minimum target as set out in the requirements of the NOGICD Act 2010. Where in-country capacity is inadequate, propose innovations to bridge the gap.
(c) Current and in-place organizational structure with detailed experience and skills of key management personnel with names. Provide evidence (personnel lists and positions with organizational chart to substantiated percentage of management that are Nigerian nationals and the percentage of the total workforce that are Nigerians.
(d) Where the bidding entity lacks capacity, genuine alliances with multinational companies for the purpose of technology transfer shall be encouraged. The alliance/joint venture shall be executed with binding Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) signed by chief executives-of both entities stating clear work-share ratio among the parties and time frame for growth or transfer to be achieved.
(e) Evidence that Topographical Surveying Services shall be performed in Nigeria with a clear demonstration of local office address (not P. O. Box) with verifiable evidence of staffing levels; this will be supported by full description of Nigerian office to domicile engineering.
(f) Detail past/present commitment to staff training and development of Nigerian personnel.
(g) Furnish detailed training plan for the service.
(h) Provide evidence (personnel list) of percentage management that are Nigerian nationals and of the total workforce that are Nigerians.
(i) Provide evidence to show that a minimum of 50% of the equipment to be
deployed for the work is owned by the Nigerian subsidiary if international or multinational company is working through the Nigerian subsidiary including equipment list.
(j) Bidder’s sourcing strategy/plan for this scope of service; and evidence of source of products, materials e.t.c. with details of the applicants relationship with local suppliers and service providers e.g. in the management of logistics, personnel e.t.c.
(k) Evidence of the address and location where project management activities will be coordinated in Nigeria.
(I) Detailed specific programmes in place to transfer technology and skills to Nigerian businesses.
NOTE: Failure to meet the Nigerian Content requirements is a “FATAL FLAW.”
NOTE: Only Nigerian Companies are qualified for this service.
- Bidders shall be requested to provide evidence to show their compliance with the above listed requirements at the ITT stage.
(5) Closing Date
Only tenderers who are registered with the relevant NJQS product code 3.09.99 and service categories A,B,C & D, as at 23rd September, 2015 being the advert closing date, shall be invited to submit Technical Bids.
(6) Additional Information
This advertisement of “Tender Opportunity” shall not be construed as a commitment on part of naoc, nor shall it entitle Applicants to make any claims whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from naoc and/or any of its Partners by virtue of such Applicants having responded to this Advert.
Please visit the NipeX Portal at www.nipexng.com for this Advert and other information. Also note that this tender will be progressed through NipeX system.
Kaduna State Government
(Government House, Sir Kashim Ibrahim House, Kaduna, Kaduna State, Nigeria)
Pre-qualification of Operators and Developers of the Enterprise Zones-Parks for Heavy Goods Vehicles and associated Freight Logistics Hubs
Request for Expression of Interest (EOI)
(1) Kaduna State is facing acute problems of traffic congestion and associated economic costs, safety and security issues, relating to the movement of heavy-goods vehicles along the main arterial routes passing through the state. The state has investigated off-road trailer parking opportunities in three key locations where roadside parking is causing problems – Metropolitan Kaduna, the City of Zaria and Tafa on the southern border of Kaduna State with Niger State.
(2) The State intends to create Enterprise Zones, with facilities for drivers (overnight accommodation and subsistence) and vehicle services: recovery, repairs and parts; freight logistics management centres, etc. In the Enterprise Zone, 50% of the land will be allocated to the heavy-goods vehicles, and the other 50% for other business activities, including warehouses, freight operators, service stations, hotel accommodation, shops and other business activities.
(3) The sites proposed have been selected strategically to the north, west, and south of Kaduna in order to best facilitate the needs of drivers and freight movement between Lagos, Kano and Abuja. This intervention will serve the following purposes:
- Provide a more secure off-road parking for freight operators and travellers
- Provide a properly structured business zone that serves as a one-stop logistics centre for freight operators and dispatchers in the North
- Reduce the number of accidents and robberies on the roads
- Increase economic development in the state through the associated freight operations and business activities in the Enterprise Zones
(4) The State Government is interested in entering into a Public Private Partnership arrangement with competent and reputable developers, and hereby invites Expressions of Interest from developers to design, build, operate, maintain and finance the Enterprise Zones, in the following Lots:
|Lot||Name of Lot||Area||Location||Size of Land|
|Lot 1||Mararaban Jos||Katabu||North of Kaduna||23 hectares|
|Lot 2||Tafa||Tafa||South of Kaduna||25 hectares|
|Lot 3||Buruku||Buruku||West of Kaduna||11 hectares|
(5) The developer may be a single firm or a consortium and must possess the necessary financial and technical competence to design, finance, build, operate and manage the Enterprise Zones as specified in the lots above. In case of a consortium, evidence in form of an agreement must be shown to support the proposed partnership with clarity on the members. There must be a lead firm, which will have the primary responsibility of liaising with the State and for managing the inputs from the consortium.
(6) Submission/Opening of Expressions of Interest (EOI)
Expressions of Interest (EOIs) from prospective developer or consortium of developers must clearly indicate the following:
(i) Full name and nationality (country of registration of the company and evidence of registration).
(ii) Profile of firm/consortium including ownership structure and role of each corporate entity with full contact details including phone numbers and email of lead firms.
(iii) Evidence of partnership in case of a consortium
(iv) Evidence of track record of developing similar sites -both in the design, construction, operation and finance of the enterprise zones
(v) Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for 2012, 2013,2014 from the Federal Inland Revenue Services (FIRS) from any of the members of the consortium
(vi) Submission of Audited Accounts for the last three years (2012, 2013 and 2014).
Expressions of Interest must be submitted in six (6) copies (one original & five copies) in a sealed envelope clearly marked “EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR THE ENTERPRISE ZONES (LOT X) KADUNA STATE. Interested bidders can express interest for more than one lot, but each lot must be submitted in separate envelopes.
The EOI should be delivered not later than 2:00pm Nigerian time on the 10th September, 2015 to the address below:
The Special Assistant, Job Creation
Office of the Governor of Kaduna State
Sir Kashim Ibrahim House Kaduna,
All EOIs will be opened immediately after the deadline in the PPP Office of the above address, in the presence of all interested firms that choose to attend.
Please note that:
- Only shortlisted firms will be invited for further consideration.
- Late submission will be rejected.
- This advertisement shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of Kaduna State to appoint any firm nor shall it entitle any firm submitting documents to claim any indemnity.
- Kaduna State reserves the right to take final decision on any of the document received in the EOI.
- Interested applicants may obtain further information at the address above from 8.00 am to 4.00 pm, Monday through Friday (except public holidays).
- Expression of Interest through email or fax will not be accepted
- All submissions must be made in English Language.
Federal Republic of Nigeria
Invitation for Bids (IFB)
Name of Country: Nigeria
Project: Third National Fadama Development Project AF (Fadama III +AF)
Project ID: PO 96572
IDA Credit No.: 52930-NG
Bid Issue Date: 26th August, 2015
Title: Supply of Tractors and Implements
IFB Number: KGSFCO.AF/GDS/NCB/01/15
Last Date of Submission: 22nd September, 2015
(1) This invitation for bids follows the General Procurement Notice for this Project that appeared in the DG market of June 19, 2009 and “Daily Trust” and “The Punch” Newspapers of Friday, July 3rd 2009 and updated on December 4th 2013.
(2) The Federal Government of Nigeria has received a credit from the International Development Association toward the cost of Third National Fadama Development Project Additional Financing (Fadama III + AF). It is intended that part of the proceeds of this credit will be applied to payments under the contract for which this invitation is issued.
(3) The Kogi State Fadama Coordination office (KGSFCO) now invites sealed bids from eligible end qualified bidders for the items in the table below:
|Lot||Item No.||Description of Goods||Quantity||Bid Security||Delivery Period||Delivery Location|
|1||1||75 HP 2 – wheel Tractor||5||2.5%||60 days||Kogi State Fadama Coordination Office, Lokoja.
|2||1||3-Otsc Plough||5||25%||60 days
|4||3-Tons Tipping Tractor Trailer
(4) Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures specified in the world’s Bank Guidelines: Procurement under IBRD Loans of IDA Credits, and is open to all bidders from Eligible Source Countries as defined in the Guidelines.
(5) Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from The Kogi State Fadama Coordination Office email:email@example.com , Tel: 08036135412, 07030327717. Bidding Documents can be obtained at the address given below from 9.00 am to 4.00 pm daily on Mondays to Fridays (excluding public holidays).
(6) Qualification requirements include:
(a) Financial Capability
The Bidder shall furnish documentary evidence that it meets the following financial requirement(s):
(i) Documentary Evidence for Financial Capability External Audit Report of the Bidder for the last three (3) years
(ii) To show a line of credit to execute the contract of such magnitude.
(iii) Readiness or Commitment to allow at least 10% credit facility to the beneficiaries to be paid instalmentally for a minimum period of one year.
(b) Documentary Evidence for Experience and Technical Capacity
The Bidder shall furnish documentary evidence to demonstrate that it meets the following experience requirement(s):
(i) Availability of spare parts for the product offered within Nigeria.
(ii) To show the availability of selling points in at least two (2) Geo-political Zones.
(iii) Having sold the products successfully in Nigeria in the last 5 years.
(c) The Bidder shall furnish documentary evidence to demonstrate that the goods it offers meet the usage requirement and technical specifications stipulated in the Bidding Document.
(d) Legal Requirement: Provide evidence of Business Registration.
(7) A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by the interested bidders on the submission of a written Application to the Address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Ten thousand naira (N10,000.00) or in an equivalent amount in a freely convertible currency. The method of payment will be cash or bank draft, The Bidding Documents can be sent by courier at the bidder’s request and cost.
(8) Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before 12 Noon on 22nd September, 2015. Electronic Bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidder’s representatives, who choose to attend in person at the address below at 12 noon on 22nd September 2015: all bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security as specified in the schedule of requirement above in naira or an equivalent amount in a freely convertible currency,
(9) The address referred to above is:
State Project Coordinator,
Kogi State Fadama Coordination Office (KOGISFCO),
Lokongoma Phase II Housing Estate, First Gate,
Behind Shopping Arcade,
Federal Ministry of Environment
Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed 1.100 (2 X 550) MW Open Cycle Gas Turbine Power Plant, at Omotoso Industrial Park, Okitipupa LGA, Ondo State by Kingline Development Limited.
In accordance with the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) Act Cap E12 LFN 2004, which makes it mandatory for proponents of all new major development activities to carry out Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) for their proposed projects, the Federal Ministry of Environment hereby announces a Twenty-One (21) Working Days Public Notice for information and comments on the Draft EIA Report submitted by King Line Development Limited.
The Display Centers are:-
- Okitipupa Local Government Area, Headquarters Okitlpupa, Ondo State.
- Ondo State Ministry of Environment, Akure.
- Federal Ministry of Environment Office, Akure, Ondo State.
- Federal Ministry of Environment, Environment House (Brown) Building, Central Business District, Abuja, F.C.T.
- Federal Ministry of Environment, Conservation (Green) Building, Plot 444 Aguiyi Ironsi Way, Maitama, Abuja, F.C.T.
Brief Project Description:-
The proposed project involve the construction of 2×550 MW Open Cycle Gas Turbine (OCGT) power plant, a transmission line connecting the power plant to the substation and an underground supply gas pipeline to the power plant at Omotoso industrial park, Okitipupa LGA, Ondo State
Duration of Display:
Date: 26th August – 23th September, 2015
Time; 8:00am – 4:00pm Daily,
All Comments Received Should be forwarded to The Honourable Minister, Federal Ministry of Environment on or before 30thSeptember, 2015.
For; Honourable Minister
Government of Ebonyi State of Nigeria
Office of the Permanent Secretary
Ministry of Works & Transport Abakaliki
20th August, 2015
Invitation to Tender
(1) The Ebonyi State Government through the State Ministry of Works and Transport is desirous to undertake the Construction of a Flyover at Abakaliki International Market within Abakaliki Capital Territory.
(2) Tenders are hereby invited from interested reputable Contractors who wish to bid for the project.
Tender documents for the project can be obtained from.
The Office of the Director
Civil Engineering Department
Ministry of Works and Transport
After the payment of a non-refundable deposit of N250.000.00 (Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira) only in the Accounts Department of the Ministry of Works and Transport, Ebonyi State not later than 12 noon Wednesday September 30th 2015
(3) Completed tender documents are to be signed, sealed and delivered to the Office of the Director, Civil Engineering Department, Ministry of Works and Transport, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State not later than 12noon on Wednesday September 30th 2015.
(4) The Tenderer is mandatorily required to enclose along with his tender the following documents:
(a) Company’s Certificate of Incorporation.
(b) Company’s Registration with the Ebonyi State Ministry of Works Contractor’s Registration Board in Category “D” current at the time of the tender.
(c) Tender processing fee receipt.
(d) List of Plant, Equipment and Technical Staff available for the project
(e) Evidence of Current Tax Clearance Certificate.
(f) Evidence of VAT Certificate and VAT remittances to Federal Inland Revenue Service.
(g) Evidence of similar projects undertaken in the past three years including scope, site of project, contract sum, evidence of successful completion of the project.
(h) Evidence of current Audited Accounts of the Company for the last three years.
(i) Evidence of financial capability and bank reference.
(5) The Ministry is not bound to accept the lowest or any tender.
(6) All tenderers are invited to witness the bids opening which will take place by 1pm shortly after the close of tender on Wednesday September 30, 2015 at the Office of the Hon. Commissioner, Ministry of Works and Transport, Abakaliki.
(7) For further details contact; The Director, Civil Engineering Department, Ministry of Works and Transport, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State. e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Elder K.C Obini,
Central Bank of Nigeria on Behalf of DMO Nigerian Treasury Bills
Notice is hereby given by the Central Bank of Nigeria on behalf of DMO that the Federal Government of Nigeria Treasury Bills of 91, 182 and 364-day tenors amounting to ₦17,850,150,000 ₦50,000,000,000 and ₦105,000,000,000, respectively would be issued by Dutch auction on Thursday, September 3rd 2015.
All Money Market Dealers should submit bids through the CBN S4 WEB INTERFACE between 9.00a.m and 11.00 a.m. on Wednesday, September 2nd, 2015.
Each bid must be in multiple of ₦1, 000 subject to a minimum of ₦10, 000. Authorized Money Market Dealers are allowed to submit multiple bids. A bid may be for authorized Money Market Dealers own account, Non – Money Market Dealers or interested members of the public. The result of the auction would be announced by 11.30 a.m. on Wednesday, September 2nd, 2015. The Bank reserves the right to reject any bid.
Allotment letters would be issued for successful bids on Thursday, September 3rd, 2015, while payment for the successful bids should be made to your account with Central Bank of Nigeria not later than 11.00am on Thursday, September 3rd, 2015.
The Bank reserves the right to vary the amount on offer in line with market realities prevailing as of the period of auction of the Nigerian Treasury Bills
Government Securities Office
Central Bank of Nigeria Abuja
Federal Government College
P.M.B 1001 Nise
Invitation for Tender for the Execution of 2015 Capital Projects
Federal Government College, Nise Anambra State hereby invites applications from reputable contractors/ companies for the execution of its 2015 capital projects as approved.
1.0 Areas of Service Required
Lot 1: Construction of 1 No. Administrative Block
Lot 2: Provision of Modern Kitchen and construction of 5 Room Store/House/Renovation and expansion of Dining Hall.
Lot 3: Construction of 2 No. V.I.P. Toilets
Lot 4: Provision of 1 No Borehole with water reticulation and galvanized iron over head tank of 5,000- liter- capacity.
2.0 Tendering Requirements
Interested and competent contractors wishing to carry out the above listed jobs are required to submit the following documents which will be subjected to due diligence by the college
(i) Evidence of company registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (C.A.C)
(ii) Company Tax Clearance Certificate for the last 3 years.
(iii) Evidence of previous similar job experience.
(iv) Evidence of financial competence and support and 3 years Audit Account.
(v) VAT Registration Certificate and evidence of past remittance.
(vi) Company profile indication detailed Cvs of key company staff.
(vii) List of equipment to be used for the projects.
(viii) Evidence of compliance with Pension Act of 2004
(ix) An unconditional Advance Payment Guarantee from a reputable bank
(x) Tax payer Identification Number (T.I.N)
Note that the originals of the documents mentioned above MUST be produced for sighting during the opening session while absence of any of them will signify outright disqualification.
2.1 Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding (N.C.B) procedure as specified in the 2007 Public Procurement Act
2.2 Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the chairman Tenders Board F.G.C Nise and can inspect the Bidding Documents between 9.00 am and 4.00pm
(Monday to Friday) except public holiday at the following address:
Office of Vice Principal (Special Duty)
FCC, Nise Anambra State.
3.0 Collection of Documents
3.1 A complete set of Bidding Documents shall be collected by interested bidders from the above address in 2.2 above on the submission of written application accompanied by a non refundable tender fee of twenty thousand naira (N20, 000.00) per lot in Certified Bank Draft payable to Federal Government College Nise.
The bidding documents well be collected by hand by bidder’s representative.
4.0 Submission of Tender Documents
4.1 The completed tender should be enveloped in two separate envelopes marked “Technical Bid” and “Financial Bid”, sealed waxed and marked on the Top left Hand Corner with the inscription “Lot no… and Title of Project” and should be addressed to the principal. Federal Government College, Nise and deposited in the Tender Box at the address above on or before 12.00 Noon on Wednesday 7th October 2015. The Name of the contractor should also be clearly written in capital letters at the back of the envelopes. Late bids will be rejected.
5.0 Public Opening of Bids
5.1 Technical Bids shall be opened immediately after close of submission in 4.1 above at the address below in the presence of the bidder’s representatives, relevant professional bodies and interested members of the public. Only financial bids of successful Technical Bidders will be opened on that same date. This advertisement serves also as an invitation to the General Public NGO’s to witness the Bid opening at: F.G.C. Nise, College Hall
6.0 Disclaimer and Conclusion
6.1 The College will not be responsible for any cost or expenses incurred by any interested party(ies) in connection with any response to this invitation and or the preparation or submission in response to an inquiry.
6.2 Please note that this advertisement shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of the college to award any or all the above listed projects
Federal Government of Nigeria
Federal Ministry of Water Resources
Upper Benue River Basin Development Authority
(U.B.R.B.D.A), Yola. Mbamba-Fufore Road, P.M.B. 2086, Yola, Adamawa State,
Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for Projects Under 2015 Capital Appropriation
(1.0) The Upper Benue River Basin Development Authority (U.B.R.B.D.A) is drawing funds from the Federal Government of Nigeria under Year 2015 Appropriation and intends to deploy them towards the procurement of Works and Services and therefore invites submissions for Technical and Financial Bids from qualified and reputable Contractors and Vendors with proven competence for the following Projects:
|1||Lot 26||Procurement of Fertilizer, Herbicides and Knapsack Sprayers to Balanga LGA, Balanga/Billiri Federal Constituency in Gombc state.|
|2||Lot 27||Grading, Latering and Drainage Control of Nguroje to Tunga Bongo in Sardauna LGA, Taraba State.|
|3||Lot 28||Repair of 4 blocks of 3 Classrooms in GSS Serti, in Serti Gashaka LGA, Taraba State.|
|4||Lot 29||Construction of one (1) borehole each in Bente Galia and Mbisa Village in Kurmi LGA, Taraba State/Repair of Motorised Boreholes In Ashuku, Kurmi LGA and Kabarin Bature, Gashaka LGA, and Repair of 3 Boreholes in Asha, 1 in Sabongida Akwanwe, Kurmi LGA; and 1 in Nyabar and Anguwan TV Gayam, Gashaka LGA, Taraba State.|
|5||Lot 36||Drilling and installation of 11Nos. Hand pump boreholes at various Locations in Fufore/Song Federal Constituency, Adamawa State.|
|6||Lot 37||Construction of a Block of Class-room and office each at Walu and Bodwai, in Guyuk/Shelleng Fed. Const., Adamawa State.|
|7||Lot 39||Completion of Electrification of Silli-Gangir in Guyuk/Shelleng Fed. Const., Adamawa State.|
|Shelleng water supply project (phase I).|
|9||Lot 42||Procurement of Fertilizer, Knapsack Sprayer and Agro chemicals in Dukku/Nafada Fed. Const., Gombe State.|
|10||Lot 43||Agricultural Support Programme; Supply of knapsack sprayers, Agro Chemicals and Fertilizer to Billiri LGA, Balanga/Billiri Fed. Const., Gombe State.|
|11||Lot 47||Procurement of Fertilizer, Herbicides and Knapsack Sprayers in Gombe North Senatorial Dist., Gombe State.|
|12||Lot 49||Drilling of 260 Nos. tube wells and Procurement of 260 Nos. 3” Water pumps at Tafawa Balewa /Dass/Bogoro in Bauchi South Senatorial District, Bauchi State.|
|13||Lot 50||Procurement of Fertilizer, Herbicides and Knapsack Sprayers for Bauchi South Senatorial Dist., Bauchi State.|
Bidders are to provide the following as minimum qualification requirement for the Project(s) of their choice.
(A) Statutory Requirement
(a) Evidence of Incorporation of the Company with Corporate Affairs Commission and updated Annual Returns; Article of Association; form C02; and form C07.
(b) The company must show evidence of fulfilling its Tax obligations as follows:
(i) Current Tax Clearance Certificate (TCC) for the last three (3) years ending 2014; VAT Registration Certificate; and TIN Number (Tax Identification Number).
(ii) Audited Account of the Bidding Company for the last three (3) years duly endorsed by a firm of Professional Accountants.
(iii) Evidence of financial capability (Statement of Account or Turnover) and reference letter from a reputable bank.
(c) Evidence of inclusion in the PENCOM register of 2015.
(d) Evidence of fulfilment of statutory contribution to the Industrial Training Fund (certificate of compliance).
(e) A Sworn Affidavit in line with section 6 of the Procurement Act 2007.
(f) A letter authorising the Authority or her representative(s) to conduct Due Diligence on all the documents submitted by the company from any source with the view of confirming their genuineness or otherwise.
(g) Evidence of inclusion in the database of the Bureau of Public Procurement for Federal Contractors.
(B) Technical Requirements
(a) Evidence of work experience as the main contractor executing or having executed a minimum of four (4) projects of similar complexity, compared to the proposed work, one of which must have been within the last 3 years. Scanned copies of award letters and Interim Certificate of Valuation for ongoing project, Completion Certificate and Final Maintenance Certificates where applicable are to be enclosed.
(b) Evidence of staff holding of at least four (4) relevant professionals, stating their roles, designation and experience.
(c) Evidence of possession of relevant machinery and equipment.
(d) History of company’s policy on Community Social Responsibility with evidence.
(e) Methodology of implementation for the project.
In addition, scan copies of certificates of Technical/professional staff of the company to be submitted are to be initialled, endorsed by the owner and professional seals embossed on the certificates.
(3.0) Collection of Tender Documents
Interested companies shall on application collect Standard Bidding Documents (Technical and Financial), from Monday 24th August 2015 to 5th October 2015 from:
The Procurement Unit,
Upper Benue River Basin Development Authority, Yola.
Upon the presentation of evidence of payment of non-refundable tender processing charges of N25,000.00 per lot for all the Lots. All payments should be made into the UBRBDA’s Account as follows:
Account Name: Upper Benue River Basin Development Authority
Account Number: 1001145943
Sort code: 082150020
Bank: Keystone Bank, Yola.
(4.0) Submission of Bids
(i) Completed Technical and Financial bids (Two sets of hard copy and One Electronic copy in compact disk and Microsoft Word or Excel Format) shall be submitted in two different sealed envelopes and labeled “Technical Bid” and “Financial Bid” and both sealed in a third envelope marked “Project Name” at the top right hand corner and on the reverse side, the Bidders name and address including day time telephone number.
(ii) The Technical Bid should be accompanied with a copy of the official receipt of purchase of bid documents.
(iii) No change of LOT / Return of tender processing charge will be entertained after the issuance of receipt.
(iv) All completed bids should reach the Office of the Managing Director on or before 10.00am, Monday 5th October, 2015.
(v) Technical bids will be opened the same day immediately after the deadline of submission, in the Conference Hall of Upper Benue River Basin Development Authority (UBRBDA), Mbamba Fufore Road, P.M.B. 2086, Yola, Adamawa State.
- Only firms whose Technical Bids fulfil the minimum requirements would be invited for the opening of their Financial Bids, while others may know their performance by a formal request to the MD/CEO of U.B.R.B.D.A, Yola.
- All bids should be completed in indelible ink.
- All filled documents shall be returned in full as issued. Reduced or untidy packaging is not acceptable.
- All prospective bidders are expected to familiarise themselves with the respective projects locations of interest before submitting their bids.
- The Authority reserves the right to reject all bids or part thereof or cancel the procurement proceedings in the public interest without incurring any liability on its part and assigning any reason thereof.
- This announcement is published for information purposes only and does not constitute an offer to any party for any project nor does it constitute a commitment or obligation on its part to enter in to contract with any prospective bidder.
- Non-compliance with the solicitation requirements will lead to outright disqualification.
All enquiries on this advertisement are to be directed to:
The Managing Director of the above address.