Edo State Government
Ministry of Housing and Urban Development
Invitation to Tender
The Edo State Ministry of Housing and Urban Development hereby invites tenders from reputable Civil/Building Contractors for the following works at the University of Science and Technology, lyamho-Uzairue;
LOT i – Faculty Buildings
LOT ii – Infrastructure and Sports Facilities
(2) Details of tendering documents/Scope of Works are obtainable from the Ministry of Housing and Urban Development, EDPA Building, Sokponba Road, Benin City.
(3) Tendering Requirements
(i) Evidence of registration as a contractor in appropriate category with the State Ministry of Works.
(ii) Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission.
(iii) Tax clearance of the company and 2 Directors of the company for the past 3 years.
(iv) Payment of non-refundable Tender fees of N250,000.00 (Two hundred and fifty thousand naira) in the bank draft, payable to the Edo State Government for each of the LOTS.
(v) Evidence of similar projects executed.
(vi) Evidence of financial viability.
(vii) Evidence of VAT registration and remittances.
(4) Submission of Tender Documents
Completed Financial and Technical Bids shall be submitted in sealed envelopes marked appropriately and addressed to:-
State Tenders Board
C/o Hon. Commissioner
The Ministry of Housing and Urban Development Sokponba Road
All tenders must reach the above address not later than 14th October, 2015.
(5) Please NOTE the State Tenders Board is not obliged to accept the lowest
responsive tender, please.
ARCH. FRANCIS EVBUOMWAN MNIA FMP
Government of Ebonyi State of Nigeria
Ministry of Culture and Tourism
Invitation for Hotel Brand Owners Investors and Operators to Manage Ebonyi Hotels Abakaliki and the Ebonyi Hotels Afikpo
All interested investors and operators in the hospitality industry especially Hotel Management are hereby invited for a bidding for the full management contract of the Ebonyi Hotels Abakaliki and the Ebonyi Hotel Afikpo and other entertainment centers in Ebonyi state.
Interested bidders are expected to have the requisite Managerial Capabilities to manage these hotels. Interested bidders should send in letter of interest to the office of the Hon. Commissioner, Ministry of Culture and Tourism Abakaliki on or before 30th September, 2015. Note that letter of bidding should indicate areas of interest and how much you will offer state government in managing and running such facilities of government.
Mrs. Euphemia Nwali
Port-Harcourt Electricity Distribution Company
In order to maintain a robust supply base and strengthen relationship with our partners, Port-Harcourt Electricity Distribution Company, (PHED), is embarking on a pre-qualification exercise for suppliers.
This pre-qualification exercise commences from 15th September to 10th October, 2015 and is open and compulsory for all existing and new customers.
Vendor registration forms are on the website of the company, www.phed.com.ng.
Interested vendors are advised to download the application forms, fill them and kindly return all filled forms with an evidence of payment of non refundable registration fee for their desired category into the bank account below
Bank: Ecobank Plc
Name of Account: PHED Sundry Revenue Account
Account Number: 5493004839
Vendor Registration categorization
Details of supplier categorization are contained on the company’s website.
Should you require further clarifications, please contact the procurement Department at PHED Head Quarters (email@example.com). We count on your usual co-operation in the completion of this pre-qualification exercise.
Applications Should Be Accompanied By:
- Company Profile
- Company type-Limited Liability, Enterprise, Public Liability, Partnerships, etc.
- Evidence of company’s registration with CAC.
- Evidence of VAT certificate and TIN number.
- Evidence of Tax clearance and functional website, if available, email addresses (A must)
- Number of years of experience in business with proofs of completed jobs.
- Geographical spread and coverage.
- Three (3) years financial report and Annual Returns filling with CAC.
- Ownership of business relevant assets (Office, Workshop, W/House, Trucks, etc)
- Curriculum Vitae of your key personnel (applicable to consultancy companies only)
- ISO Certification or any other relevant quality certification.
- HSE Policies and the company compliance with international standards.
- A reference letter from my/our bank for categories B, C and D only (stating financial capabilities
Delta State of Nigeria
Ministry of Water Resources Development
P.M.B. 95087, Asaba
Concession of Warri/Effurun Water Supply Scheme
Request for Expression of Interest
Project Title: Warri/Effurun Water Supply Scheme
Assignment Title: Tender for the Concession of Warri/Effurun Water Supply Scheme
Reference No: WRS/C.981/
(1) The Warri/Effurun Water Supply Scheme is completed with the following components.
(i) One concrete over head tank of capacity 2,800m3 at a height of 45m
(ii) 2No. 1,500 KVA generators installed and functioning
(iii) High lift pumping station 4No high lift pumps 250KW each, 2No. Wash water pumps 37KW each
(iv) Water treatment plant Aeration facility, 6No. Filter beds (filtration), 6No. Clear water tanks, 2No. Contact water tanks (post chlorination), 3No. Hydrated lime dosing pumps, 3No. Hypochlorite (HTH) dosing pumps and mixing tanks, 2No. Lime mixing tanks, and a chlorine building
(v) 170Km of water distribution pipelines already laid with 3,000 house connections.
(2) The scheme is presently functioning with the above facilities and covers a land area of about 15 hectares. However, additional 90Km of pipeline extension with 12,000 household connections and other necessary completion facilities including the metering of the total 15,000 households amounting to a total investment of about N7billion is required to bring the scheme to its optimum capacity. The total daily water production from the scheme is 68,000m3 per day.
(3) The Delta State Government through the Ministry of Water Resources Development now invites eligible tenderers to indicate interest in the concession bid for the production, distribution and revenue collection of the Warri/Effurun Water Supply Scheme. Interested vendors should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the services
(4) Eligibility Criteria:
Interested bidder(s) for the above project is required to provide the following as minimum bidding requirements:
(i) Detailed company profile
(ii) Certificate of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
(iii) Tax clearance certificate for the last 3 (three) years (2012, 2013 & 2014) with the company Tax Identification Number (TIN)
(iv) Evidence of VAT registration and remittances
(v) Evidence of Industrial Training Fund (ITF) clearance certificate
(vi) Evidence of PENCOM registration and clearance certificate
(vii) Full account details including SORT Code
(viii) Evidence of experience in at least 3 (three) jobs of similar nature and complexity executed within the last seven years with verifiable letters of contract award and certificates of job completion. Interim performance certificates for on-going projects should also be included
(ix) Evidence of financial capability/bank reference letter showing line of credit available to the tune of N10billion.
(x) Evidence of ownership of or access to lease of substantial proportion of construction equipment required for the proper tidying up of the scheme and their status (where applicable)
(xi) For joint venture, include Memorandum of Understanding (MoU)
(xii) Possession of satisfactory quality assurance/quality control manual
(xiii) Evidence of registration of the firm in BPP contractors’ data base will be an added advantage
(5) Collection of Tender Document
Interested companies on presentation of evidence of payment of a non-refundable processing fee of N500,000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand Naira) shall collect bidding documents as from 12 noon on 28th September, 2015 from the Planning Research and Statistics Department of the Ministry of Water Resources Development, Asaba Delta State.
Note that the payment of non- refundable processing fee of the above sum should be made into the account stated below:
Name of Bank: – Zenith
Account Name: – Ministry of Water Resources Development
Account Number – 1010250913
White payment of non- refundable tender fee of N100,000.00 (One Hundred Thousand Naira) only should be made into the account details as follows:
Name of Bank: – Zenith
Account Name: – DTSG (IGR)
Account Number: -1010165170
(6) Submission of Bid
(6.1) Completed technical and financial bid shall be submitted in two (2) hard copies and one (1) electronic copy (non-rewriteable compact disk DVD) in two (2) different sealed envelopes and labeled “Technical and Financial respectively”. Project name, company name, address and the GSM number of the company should be at the top right hand corner of the envelope.
(6.2) The envelope should be addressed to:
The Permanent Secretary,
Ministry of Water Resources Development,
Anwai/lllah Road. Asaba, Delta State
(6.3) Closing date for submission of tender/expression of interest documents is on or before 12.00 noon, on 9th October, 2015.
(6.4) Please note that Bids will be publicly opened by 1.00pm on the same date when submission would close at the conference hall of the Ministry of Water Resources Development, Only firms whose technical submission meets the stipulated minimum requirement would have their financial bid opened.
(7) All bidders are expected to bring along the original copies of relevant documents for sighting. Bid should be accompanied with bid security of 2% of the bid sum valid for one hundred and eighty (180) days. Non-Governmental Organizations (NGO’s) and General public are hereby invited to the bids opening.
All enquiries should be directed to:
The Permanent Secretary,
Ministry of Water Resources Development,
Anwai/lllah Road, Asaba, Delta State
(9) Disclaimer And Conclusion
(9.1) The Ministry will not be responsible for any cost(s)/expenses incurred by any interested parties in connection with any response to this invitation and/or the preparation or submission in response to any enquiry.
(9.2) Kindly note that the Ministry is not bound to shortlist the lowest bidder or any bidder, please.
Local Competitive Bidding for the Selection of Professional Private Security Firms for the Provision of Uniformed Security Services for Ecowas Commission and Annexes
Date: 16th September 2015
LCB N°: COM/LCB/07/2015
Invitation for Bids
(1) The ECOWAS Commission, within the framework of the execution of its 2015 budget intends to carry out the Selection of Professional Private Security Firms for the Provision of Uniformed Security Services for ECOWAS Commission and Annexes.
(2) The ECOWAS Commission now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the implementation in one (1) lot of the above subject for ECOWAS Commission and Annexes.
- Recruitment of Professional Private Security Firms for the Provision of Uniformed Security Services for ECOWAS Commission and Annexes
(3) Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the Bidding Documents at the office of ECOWAS Commission, Procurement Division, Plot 101, Yakubu Gowon Crescent, Asokoro District, PMB 401, Abuja, Nigeria.
Electronic mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
(4) A complete set of Bidding Documents may be collected by interested bidders upon Submission of a written application addressed to the Directorate of General administration and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Twenty thousand Naira only (₦20,000).
(5) Bids must be accompanied by an Original Bid Security (bank guarantee or insurance bond) of Five Hundred Thousand Naira Only (₦500,000.00).
(6) Bids should be delivered in a sealed envelope and deposited in the ECOWAS Tender Box located in the Office of the Commissioner, General Administration & Conference, 5th Floor ECOWAS Commission, 101 Yakubu Gowon Crescent, Asokoro District, PMB 401, Abuja, Nigeria.
(7) Bids should clearly marked “Selection of Professional Private Security Firms for the Provision of Uniformed Security Services for ECOWAS Commission and Annexes, Do Not Open. Except in Presence of the Procurement Committee” on or before 11.00 am on Thursday 15thOctober, 2015 at the latest and should clearly indicate price (Monthly and Annually), Number of Guards, Delivery Period, and price validity terms.
(8) Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders/representatives who choose to attend, on Thursday15th October, 2015 at 11.30 am, ECOWAS Commission, Plot 101, Yakubu Gowon Crescent, Asokoro District Room 523, 5th floor.
(9) This invitation for Bids is also published in the ECOWAS
General Administration and Conference
Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation
Plot 447 / 448 Constitution Avenue, Central Business District, Abuja E-mail: email@example.com
Addendum to Advertisement
Invitation to Tender for the Deployment of a Web-Based Library Management Software for the Corporation.
The Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC) wishes to draw the attention of the general public to its advertisement in Thisday and Leadership Newspapers of Tuesday, August 11th, 2015, and the Federal Tenders Journal of 24th August – 6th September 2015, inviting competent companies with good track record of performance and experience to bid for the Development of a Web-Based Library Management Software for the Corporation.
The closing date for submission/opening of the bids which was scheduled for 23rd September 2015has been rescheduled to take place on Tuesday 29th September 2015 at 11.00 am.
All interested companies and organization to note.
We highly regret all inconveniences caused by the above changes.
Central Bank of Nigeria on Behalf DMO
Nigerian Treasury Bills
Notice is hereby given by the Central Bank of Nigeria on behalf of DMO that the Federal Government of Nigeria Treasury Bills of 91,182 and 364-day tenors amounting to ₦31,190,876,000, ₦10,614,270,000 and ₦59,081,137,000, respectiveLy would be issued by Dutch auction on Thursday, September 24th 2015.
All Money Market Dealers should submit bids through the CBN S4 WEB INTERFACE between 9.00a.m and 11.00 a.m. on Wednesday, September 23rd, 2015.
Each bid must be in multiple of ₦1, 000 subject to a minimum of ₦10, 000. Authorized Money Market Dealers are allowed to submit multiple bids. A bid may be for authorized Money Market Dealers own account, Non – Money Market Dealers or interested members of the public. The result of the auction would be announced by 11.30 a.m. on Wednesday, September 23rd 2015. The Bank reserves the right to reject any bid.
Allotment letters would be issued for successful bids on Thursday, September 24th, 2015, while payment for the successful bids should be made to your account with Central Bank of Nigeria not later than 11,00am on Thursday, September 24th 2015.
The Bank reserves the right to vary the amount on offer in line with market realities prevailing as at the period of auction of the Nigerian Treasury Bills.
Government Securities Office
Central Bank of Nigeria