Federal Ministry of Environment
Public Display Exercise on the Environmental and Social Management Plan (ESMP) and Resettlement Action Plan (RAP) for the Proposed Abia State Nigeria Erosion and Watershed Management Project (NEWMAP) on Gully Rapid Action and Slope Stabilization (Grass) Projects
In accordance with the Environmental Impact Assessment EIA Act No 86 of 1992, which makes it mandatory for proponents of all new major development activities to carry out EIA on their proposed projects the Federal Ministry of Environment hereby announces a twenty-one (21) working days Public Notice for information and comments on the daft ESMP and RAP reports submitted by the Abia State NEWMAP office.
The proposed Gully Rapid Action and Slope Stabilization (GRASS) is to support actions to stabilize and rehabilitate major erosion – related sites and underlying causes of gully erosion using both structural and vegetative measures. The proposed gully remediation sites are located at Umuezeukwu Nsulu in Isialangwa North LGA, Amuzukwu Ibeku in Umuahia North LGA, and Amuda-Achara in Umunneochi LGA of Abia State.
The Display Centres Are:
- Headquarters of Umuahia North Local Government Area, Abia State
- Headquarters of Isiala Ngwa North Local Government Area, Abia State
- Headquarters of Umunneochi Local Government Area, Abia State
- Abia State Ministry of Environment, Umuahia, Abia State
- Federal Ministry of Environment, Umuahia Field Office, Ikot Ekpene Road Umuahia
- Environment House (Brown Building), Independence Way, Central Business District, Abuja-FCT
- Federal Ministry of Environment, Plot 444 Aguiyi Ironsi, Maitama, Abuja
Duration of Display
DATE: 28th September, 2015 to 27th October, 2015
TIME: 8.00am to 4.00pm Daily
All Comments Should Be Forwarded to the Permanent Secretary, Federal Ministry of Environment on or Before 28th October, 2015
Kaduna Refining and Petrochemical Company Limited
A Subsidiary of Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC)
Invitation to Bid for Cladding of Crude Distillation Unit (CDU-2) in Kaduna Refining and Petrochemical Company
Kaduna Refining and Petrochemical Company (KRPC) has two Crude Distillation Units (CDU-1 and CDU-2). CDU-1 processes Nigerian Crude oils which are naphthenic in nature while Crude Distillation Unit-2 (CDU-2) is designed to process paraffinic crude oil suitable for production of lube base oils.
The CDU-2 has a capacity of 50,000 BPSD. Paraffinie crude oil is not found in sufficient quantity in Nigeria, which informed its importation right from inception.
The need to improve plant flexibility and capacity utilization to meet the ever-increasing local demand for white products has made it imperative to protect the CDU-2 against Naphthenic Acid Corrosion by cladding sections of it which are prone, so that it can process either the more readily available naphthenic local crude or the paraffinic imported crude oil whenever it is available. This measure will go a long way to significantly improve flexibility and capacity utilization in KRPC.
Purpose of the Project
The Nigerian National Petroleum Company (“NNPC”) is in the process of carrying out Cladding of CDU-2 Column in KRPC so as to process both local (Naphthenic) and imported (paraffinic) crude off.
Scope of Work
The scope of work includes but not limited to Engineering, Procurement & Construction (EPC) for Cladding of Main Fractionation Column (20C01) Flash zone including procurement of all materials, Design, Procure, Fabricate and Install HGO Vacuum Dryer (20C06) with associated equipment (ejector, pump, instrumentation), Procurement and Replacement of CDU-2 Crude Oil Charge Heater (20H01) Radiant Tubes and entire refractories, Procurement and Replacement of Crude Oil Charge Heater 20H01 Transfer Line to 20C01.
Collection of Bid Documents
All companies wishing to express their interest to bid for this project shall collect the tender documents upon payment of a non-refundable bid fee of N500,000.00 (Five hundred thousand Naira only) with a Bank Draft in favour of KRPC.
Qualification Requirements for the Bidders
By this publication, KRPC hereby invite competent, reputable and experienced Engineering Contractors to bid for the required services. Interested companies should submit competitive Commercial bid with Technical bid documents detailing their Company’s capabilities, relevant experience and financial status. Potential contractors (with relevant experience only) will have an advantage over others upon submission of the following documents:
(1) Full details of company profile including Nigeria Shareholding, Certificates of Incorporation, certified true copies of Memorandum and Articles of Association and Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) form C, 07 in Nigeria, complete with authorised signatures attested by Board resolution by directors in case of limited liability company or an attested copy by the shareholders of the company in case of partnership firm by approved notary.
(2) Evidence of Company’s presence in Nigeria; a duly certified MoU with a registered Nigerian Company to be attached where Company is not physically present in Nigeria. The MoU shall be duly certified by a Notary Public or by a Court of Competent Jurisdiction.
(3) In case of Joint venture, agreements, if any, should be legally/technically valid and certified true copy should be enclosed and separately sent by the Joint venture partner from offshore direct to the MD, KRPC confirming the interest and validity of Joint venture from country of Joint venture by registered post.
(4) Company Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2012, 2013 and 2014) yearly Turnover of N1.5 Billion for the last three years
(5) Audited Account for the Past three years (2012, 2013 and 2014)
(6) Copy of current Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) registration certificate in relevant category to operate as a contractor in the oil industry
(7) Certificate of current registration with NIPEX.
(8) Bank reference (s) from reputable bank (s).
(9) Evidence of compliance with the Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Amendment Act 2011 by inclusion of copy of Compliance Certificate from TTF
(10) Evidence of compliance with part TV, 16(d) of the Public Procurement Act 2007 as it relates to PENSION (Certificate or exemption from PENCOM) AND SECTION 1(2) Pension Reform Act 2004.
(11) Value Added Tax (VAT) registration and evidence of past VAT remittance.
(12) Organizational structure and available work force (with proposed organisational chart for this specific project and verifiable CVs with relevant experience).
NOTE: Failure to meet items 1, 2, 4, and 5 are Fatal Flaws – will lead to automatic disqualification
(13) Company’s CASHES and QA/QC policy including proposed plan for this specific project.
(14) Relevant and verifiable cognate experience with NNPC, or other organizations, on similar works in the past five (5) years stating the:
(i) Title of project (5)
(ii) Brief description of project (s)
(iv) Scope of work performed
(v) Date of award of contract(s)/contract value
(vi) Contractual period for execution of project
(vii) Actual period of execution/completion certificates
(viii) Reasons for discrepancies between (vi) & (vii) above if any
(ix) Nature of contract (fixed, lump sum, reimbursable, etc).
(x) Name and address of a referee in Client Company for each project indicated (provide telephone numbers, fax and e-mail address for quick reference).
(15) List and evidence of equipment and technical capability for this project.
(16) Proposed delivery and payment terms for the work or project.
(17) Nigerian Content:
- Evidence of presence in Nigeria.
- Plan indicating utilization of Nigerian Materials, goods, Services and Manpower including COREN certified personnel.
- Established presence in Nigeria including investments) and plan for training/ transfer of technology to Nigerians.
(18) Any additional information that would enhance the potentials of the company.
(19) Only proposal from relevant experienced Engineering and construction firms with financial capability and sound technical knowledge shall be considered for commercial evaluation.
Submission of Bids
Three hard copies, each with e-copy in CD or Flash drive in two separate envelopes sealed and marked “CONFIDENTIAL”; (a) Technical and Unpriced Commercial, (b) Price Commercial should reach the address given below, not later than Thursday 5th November, 2015 at 4:00pm.
R&T DEXCOM Tenders Board,
Block D, First Floor, Room 45B,
Central Business District, Abuja
You should provide KRPC with a letter of Authority to investigate all claims made especially as it relates to your previous relevant experiences.
Please note the following:
(1) The commercial bids of any company that failed to satisfy technical bid conditions will not be opened for evaluation and therefore stands disqualified.
(2) KRPC reserves absolute discretion and right to either accept or reject any documents and it shall not be required to assign a reason for refusal to open your bid or to enter any correspondence concerning the selection of any contractor for the services.
(3) All cost incurred by you as a result of this bidding exercise and any subsequent request for information shall be at your expense.
(4) The inspection of the job at KRPC site commences from the day of this publication on TUESDAYS & THURSDAYS (between 10am to 3pm) within the first three weeks.
(5) All the interested companies shall pay a non-refundable bid fee of N500, 000.00 (Five hundred thousand Naira only) to collect the bid documents.
(6) The Bidding exercise and any related process neither creates any commitment by KRPC nor establishes any legal relationship.
Federal College of Education, Kano
Invitation for Pre-Qualification
The Federal College of Education, Kano Invites interested competent and reputable contractors to apply for Pre-qualification to participate in the bidding for the College Year 2015 Capital Projects listed under section 2 below.
Interested bidders are to supply the requisite information specified under section 3 below.
(2) Project and Reference Number
- Procurement of Science and Vocational Education Equipment -CAPP/001/2015
- Procurement of Equipment for Mathematical and Science Equipment-CAPP/002/2015
- Procurement of 500KVA Generator-CAPP/003/2015
(3) Pre-Qualification Requirements
(a) Each Contractor is expected to submit the following mandatory documents
(i) Evidence of Incorporation with Corporate affairs Commission (CAC), (Memorandum and Article of Association).
(ii) Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2012, 2013 & 2014)
(iii) Company Audited Account for three (3) years (2012, 2013 & 2014) prepared by Chartered Accountant, duly signed and stamped with (CAN or ANAN Seal).
(iv) Sworn Affidavit indicating that all documents submitted are genuine and verifiable.
(v) Sworn Affidavit that no current staff of the Federal College of Education, Kano is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the Company Submitting Bid.
(vi) Evidence of compliance with the pension Act 2004 in accordance with Procurement Act 6(d).
Please Note: – Failure to Provide any of the above (i) – (v) will automatically disqualify the bidder.
(b) Other Criteria
(i) Evidence of Financial Capability and Banking Support (Bank Reference, Recent Statement of Account).
(ii) Experiences/Technical Qualification and experience of key personnel (Company Profile, CV and Credentials).
(iii) Evidence of “Similar Projects” executed over the last five (5) years and evidence of knowledge of the industry (Award letters of projects executed, copies of valuations and completion certificates is required).
(iv) List and Sources of Equipment and Technology Capacity (Evidence of ownership/ Lease agreement)
(v) Annual Turnover.
(vi) VAT Registration and evidence of past VAT remittances
(vii) List of completed and on-going Projects (if any)
Original copies of documents listed above must be produced for sighting after being pre- qualified, before collection of Tender Documents.
(4) Submission of Completed Pre-Qualification Documents
The pre-qualification documents should be submitted in sealed envelope and clearly marked “Pre-qualification to tender for (name of the Project)” and should be delivered to:
The Registrar/Secretary Tenders Board,
Federal College of Education,
P.M B. 3045, Kano.
Not later than 19th October 2015. The documents will be opened at 12:00 noon on the closing date (i.e, 19th October 2015) at the College Council Chambers. No late submission will be entertained after 12:00 noon on the expiration of the 19th October 2015 stated above.
- That the College reserves the right to verify any claim by the
- That by submission of Pre-qualification documents F.C.E Kano is not compelled to award any contract to any Contractor.
- That this advertisement for invitation for pre-qualification shall not be considered as a commitment on the part of the College, nor shall it entitle any contractor to make any claims whatsoever or seek any indemnity from F.C.E Kano.
- That Full tendering procedures will be applied only to bidders that have been pre-qualified.
Hajia Aisha Ibrahim Gashash mni
Gubio Local Government, Borno State
Invitation for the Pre-Qualification to Tender
Gubio Local Government hereby request for a competent and reputable contractors to tender, for the following project.
(1) Drilling of boreholes
(2) Purchase and supply of poverty alleviation materials
(3) Purchase and supply of food items to all the ten wards of the local government
(4) Construction of clinic at Budum/Goni Abatchari Ward.
(5) Upgrading of Gubio Central Abattoir.
(6) Electrification of Kiriyari Village.
(7) Purchase and installation of 1000KVATransformer.
(8) Construction of ultramodern shopping complex.
(9) Fencing of Gubio Grave yard.
(10) Purchase and supply of Hospital drugs and equipments.
(11) Construction of mini support center (Stadium).
(12) Construction of Mallam Bukarti Juma’at Mosque.
(13) Evacuation of drainages and refuse collection centers.
(14) Renovation of shopping complex destroyed by insurgency.
(15) Renovation of primary schools destroyed by insurgency.
(16) Repairs of broken down boreholes.
(17) Purchase of sanitation equipment’s.
(18) Sinking of cement wells across the local government.
(19) Renovation of cements wells.
(20) Reconstruction and resettlement or houses destroyed by insurgency.
(21) Production of concrete blocks for renovations and reconstruction of houses destroyed by insurgency.
(22) Purchase and supply of office equipment’s.
(23) Construction of primary schools at Ali Kaniram.
(24) Purchase of official vehicles.
(25) Renovation of Gubio Juma’ah mosque.
Payment of non-refundable fee of N10,000.00
Pre-qualification documents should be sealed in an envelope and submitted to Gubio local Government Secretariat.
Submission of the profile should be done on or before 12th October 2015 and successful contractors should be contacted to tender after screening.
Bukar Modu Gubio
Secretary Gubio Local Government
Call for Expression of Interest
BBC Media Action Nigeria is part of the international charity arm of the BBC, BBC Media Action operates in many countries around the world, and uses the power of media and communication to help reduce poverty and support- people in understanding their rights.
We are inviting interested organizations to submit expressions of Interest to supply and provide equipment and printed articles for one of BBC Media Action’s projects. The requirements- for this are as follows:
(1) Printing of 130,000 photo cards, (A4 size)
(2) Printing of 500 flip charts, (A3 size)
(3) Supply of 250 battery operated or wind-up portable radios with SD Card inserts.
(4) Supply and printing of300 Cloth bags (A4 size).
(5) Supply of 250 AA batteries (4-pack) and 250 memory cards.
(6) Supply of portable mini-video players.
All printing and products are expected to be of the highest quality.
For a full request for quotation (RFQ) and specifications for each service, interested firms should send in their expression of interest including which of the above items they can provide, with evidence of registration and detailed documentation demonstrating experience and qualifications in the provision of
the relevant printing services to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 4th October 2015.
National Commission for Refugees, Migrants and Internally Displaced Persons
Invitation to Bid for 2015 Constituency and Capital Projects
The National Commission for Refugees, Migrants and Internally Displaced Persons shall undertake the procurement of various Goods, Works and Services under the 2015 Capital Budget.
(2.0) In compliance with the Public Procurement Act 2007, the Commission therefore invites interested, competent and reputable Contractors and Suppliers with relevant experience and good track record to tender to the under listed contracts:
Lot A: Training Support Programme
Lot B: Education Support Programme
Lot C: Poverty Alleviation/Economic Empowerment Needs
Lot D: Food and Non Food Materials Support
Lot E: Health Care, Water and Sanitation Materials
Lot F: Agricultural Support Programme
Lot G: Purchase of Vehicles
Lot H: Rehabilitation and Repairs of Office Buildings
(3.0) Requirements without which a Bidder shall be Disqualified
Prospective bidders are required to submit the following documents:
(i) Certificate of Incorporation/Evidence of Registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) Memorandum and Article of Association.
(ii) Evidence of Certification/Exemption from PENCOM in accordance with Pension Act, 2004.
(iii) Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three years (2013, 2014, 2015) corresponding to declared turnover.
(iv) Evidence of VAT Registration with TIN No. and past remittances for the last three years.
(v) Evidence of Contribution/Remittance of 1% of Annual Total Emolument accrued to members of staff of the Company payable to ITF.
(vi) Company of Audited Account prepared by a reputable Chartered Accounting Firm for the last three years (2013, 2014, 2015) showing annual turnover.
(vii) Evidence of Technical Capability and list of registered professionals for construction/ renovation work.
(viii) Verifiable list of similar jobs successfully executed in the last three years including letters of award and job completion certificate (please provide contract addresses of the clients who may be contacted for reference).
(ix) Evidence of Financial Capability to execute the projects (Bank Guarantees from reputable banks will form part of the evaluation criteria).
(x) Company Profile and Technical Qualification/Curriculum Vitae of key personnel with evidence of experience on similar jobs.
(xi) A sworn affidavit confirming that all information presented and attached are true and correct of the company and that no officer of the Commission is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder.
(xii) Evidence of Registration with BPP
(4.0) Collection of Bids
Interested bidders shall upon presentation of evidence of payment of a non-refundable tender fee of N10,000 in favour of Federal Government of Nigeria with Account details as follows: Account Name: Treasury Single Account (TSA), Account No: 6000002095, Bank: CBN , collect Standard Bidding Document within working hours (8:00am to 4:00pm) of work days (Monday to Friday) from:
Parastatals Tenders’ Board (NCFRMI),
Federal Secretariat Complex,
Phase I, 2nd Floor, Room 3B 2.65,
National Commission for Refugees,
Migrants and Internally Displaced Persons,
(5.0) Submission of Tender Documents
(i) Interested contractors should submit their documents (Indicating Technical & Financial Bids) enclosed in a sealed tamper proof envelope clearly stating the Name and Lot Number at the top right hand corner of the envelope and addressed as follows:
Paratstatals Tenders’ Board (NCFRMI),
Federal Secretariat Complex,
Phase 1, 2nd Floor, Room 3B 2.65,
National Commission for Refugees,
Migrants and Internally Displaced Persons,
(ii) The documents should be deposited in the Tender Box at the Tender Secretariat, Room 3B 2.45, 2nd Floor, Federal Secretariat, Phase I, Abuja. Company names should also be written at the reverse side of the envelope. Closing time of all submissions is on or before Monday 9th November, 2015at 12 noon prompt. Late submissions shall not be entertained.
Opening of the received documents will commence at 12 noon on Monday 9th November, 2015 at the Conference Room on the 2nd Floor, Conference Room (NCFRMI). All bidders and/or their representatives, relevant professional bodies and NGOs are invited to witness the public opening exercise accordingly.
(7.0) Please Note That:
(i) All CAC, VAT, PENCOM, ITF and Tax Certificates may be referred to the Security Agencies, Corporate Affairs Commission, Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS), National Pension Commission and other relevant bodies for verification.
(ii) Only bidders successful at this stage will be invited for the next stage of the bidding process where applicable.
(iii) The National Commission for Refugees, Migrants and Internally Displaced Persons reserved the right to reject any or all the submissions that do not meet up with the requirements as specified.
(iv) The Evaluation of the received documents shall be strictly based on the requirements specified above.
Head of Procurement
For: Honourable Federal
Federal Ministry of Environment
Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed 24MW Power Plant Project in Ladol Free Zone, Tarkwa Bay within Apapa Pilotage District Lagos State by Ladol Logistics Enterprise
In accordance with provisions of the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) Act CAP E12 LFN 2004, makes it mandatory for proponents of all new major development activities to carry out Environmental Impact Assessment of their proposed projects, the Federal Ministry of Environment hereby announces a Twenty-one (21) Working Days Public Notice for information and comments on the Draft EIA Report submitted by Ladol Logistics Enterprise.
Brief Project Description:
The proposed project will involve installation and operation of four(4) units of SGT- 300 single shift dual fuel (diesel and gas) turbine generators with combined a capacity of 24MW. It will also involve the installation of other auxiliary facilities such as fuel storage tanks, and expansion of the existing substation amongst others. The project is expected to be implemented on a land area of about 10,881 m2.
The Display Centers Area:
- Apapa Local Government Area Headquarters, Apapa, Lagos State.
- Lagos State Ministry of the Environment, Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos State
- Federal Ministry of Environment, Federal Secretariat, Games Village, Surulere, Lagos State.
- Federal Ministry of Environment Library, Conservation House (Green Building), Plot 444 Aguiyi Ironsi way, Maitama, Abuja – F.C.T.
- Federal Ministry of Environment, Environment House (Brown Building) Independent Way South, Central Business District, Abuja – F.C.T.
Duration of Display:
Date: 28th September – 26th October, 2015.
Time: 8.00am-4.00pm Daily
All comments received should be forwarded to The Honourable Minister, Federal Ministry of Environment on or before 2nd November, 2015.
For: Honourable Minister
Enugu State College Of Education (Technical)
P.M.B. 01793 Abakaliki Road,Enugu
Invitation for Pre-Qualification and Tender Notice To Contractors.
Enugu State College of Education (Technical)(ESCET) Enugu. desires to undertake the procurement, supply of Library books and other equipment with the years 2011 — 2014 (merged)Tertiary Education Trust Fund intervention in Library Development and the construction of building and other facilities with 2011-2014 (merged) Tertiary Education Trust Fund normal intervention.
Interested competent contractors who wish to submit to the pre-qualification exercise and bid/tender for any/all of the listed jobs are to send the under-listed qualification requirements to the Provost, Enugu State College of Education (Technical). Enugu:
(1) Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission.
(2) Tax Clearance Certificate of the firm for last 3 years (2012-2014) duty stamped.
(3) Copy of VAT Registration Certificate and remittance.
(4) Evidence of compliance with Pension Reform Act 2004 by inclusion of current clearance certificate for national pension commission.
(5) Evidence of registration as a contractor with the College.
(6) Certified True Copy of Memorandum and Articles of Association of the Company.
(7) Corporate profiles to include lists – Cvs and copies of credentials of the company and technical staff indicating qualification, years of cognate experience and certificate of registration with relevant professional bodies,
(8) Company’s audited accounts for the past 3 years (2012-2014) duty stamped by a professional accounting/audit firm showing annual turnover.
(9) Evidence of compliance with Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Amendment Act 2011 by inclusion of compliance certificate from ITF.
(10) Evidence of registration on the Data Base of Contractors. Consultants and Service Providers by inclusion of the Interim Registration Report (IRR) issued by Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) in line with provision of Section 5(h) of the Public Procurement Act (PPA) 2007.
(11) Original bank Statement of the past 12 months.
(12) Bank reference letters and documents showing availability of funds/liquid assets and/or credit facilities from the banker(s) to successfully complete the contract (Advance Payment Guarantee).
(13) Verifiable evidence of similar jobs successfully executed or being executed within the last 5 years indicating type, cost, location and evidence of award and/or completion,
(14) List of verifiable essential equipment in full working condition to be used for the project indicating whether owned, hired or leased.
(15) Company’s registered address, functional contact address, GSM phone number (s) and s-mail address,
(16) Reference letter from the previous clients of similar project satisfactorily completed.
(17) A sworn affidavit certifying that;
(a) The document submitted for the pre-qualification are genuine and correct;
(b) The Director(s) seeking pre-qualification had never been convicted by any court of law;
(c) The company is not bankrupt;
(d) None of the officers of Enugu State College of Education (Technical), Enugu is a former or present Director of the Company.
(18) Evidence of payment of non-refundable tender fee of ₦100,000 per lot made payable to Enugu State College of Education (Technical) account No. 0101-103-0000195 Urban Micro-Finance Bank, Ogui – New Layout or its branch inside the College premises.
Note: Original copies of any document may be requested to be made available
(A) Project Description; Years 2011-2014 (MERGED)Tertiary Education Trust Fund Normal Intervention
|1||Construction of 2-storey Building for School of Science Education Complex which include Laboratories, Lecture Halls, Conference Hall, Library, Departmental offices, Store and Toilets.
|2||Construction of 2-storey Library Complex which include Serial Hall, Circulation Hall, Mini hall/Bookshop, Special Collection
Reference Hall, Offices, E-library, Demonstration Library and Toilets
|3||Construction of 3-storey for School of Business Education Complex
which include Lecture Halls/Classrooms for B.Ed & NCE, Library.
Computer Laboratory, Departmental offices, Stores and Toilets.
|4||Construction of 2-Storey for School of Vocational Education Complex which include Academic staff offices, Classrooms, Laboratories (Ceramics, Textiles, Painting, Graphics, Gallery, Sculpture). Drawing Room, Library, Exhibition hall, Departmental offices, Conference Room, store and Toilets.|
|5||Supply of 30-Seater Toyota Coaster, 2.7 Litre Engine, Manual, ABS, Radio/Cassette Player, Power Steering.
|6||Supply of Toyota Hilux Shell Space 4W DC Automatic Fabric Seat 2.7 Litre Petrol Engine, 5 Speed Automatic Transmission.
|7||Supply and installation of various office furniture which include executive office table,2HP LG split air conditioner, swivel chairs full height cabinet (Newclime)and sharp photocopier model AR5731|
(B)Proposed project; Years 2011-2014(MERGED) Tertiary Education Trust Fund Intervention Library Development
|1||Procurement of Assorted Books|
|2||Procurement of Computer and other Accessories|
|3||Procurement of E-Resources, E-Books and E-Journals|
|4||Procurement of Library Equipment|
Collection of Documents
Interested Bidders should collect Pre-qualification and Financial bid documents from the Office of the Admin. Secretary to the Provost on the presentation of the receipt issued by College Bursar fromMonday 28th September to 9th November 2015.
Submission of Pre-Qualification and Tender Documents
The Pre-qualification and Tender Documents should be arranged in the order listed above, endorsed in a sealed envelope marked and specified at top left “confidential” indicating what you applied for.
The envelope should be delivered to; the Provost, Enugu State College of Education (Technical), Enugu not later than 12:00 noon Monday 9th November, 2015,
Invitation for Pre-Qualification and Tender Opening Exercises
Contractors are hereby requested to indicate their interest in participating in the Pre-qualification exercises, following which only pre-qualified Bidders will be invited for the opening of the financial tenders.
The public opening of the pre-qualification would hold on Monday 9th November, 2015 by 12.00 noon in the College Conference Room.
(i) Failure of the Bidder to follow the order of any of the instructions above or provide any of the listed documents may automatically
result in disqualification;
(ii) Notwithstanding the submission made, the College is neither committed nor under any obligation to include any contractor on the final list of Pre-qualified Contractors or award any form of contract to any contractor:
(iii) To qualify for multiple number of lots in a package for which tenders are invited in the invitation for tenders, the Tenders shall demonstrate having resources and experience sufficient to meet the aggregate of the qualifying criteria for the individual lots.
(iv) The College reserves the right to verify the authenticity of any claim made on the pre-qualification documents submitted by companies
(v) The College reserves the right to reject any Pre-qualification document or documents and is neither committed nor obliged to give reasons for rejection of any of the companies responding to this invitation
The execution of these projects will depend on the release of funds by the appropriate funding Donor. The College will not be liable if there is any delay in the release of funds.
S.P.O Ugwu, Deputy Registrar
Federal University, Kashere
P.M.B 0182, Gombe State
Invitation for Pre-Qualification to Tender
(1) Federal University, Kashere Gombe State, hereby invites suitably qualified and interested contractors for pre-qualification
to tender for the University’s 2014 TETFund Normal Intervention Projects in line with the Public Procurement Act, 2007,
Scope of Work:
Lot 1: Proposed Construction and Furnishing of Language Laboratory
Lot 2: Proposed Provision of Green House
Lot 3: Proposed Construction and Furnishing of 2No Blocks of 8No. Classrooms and 8No. Offices
Lot 4; Proposed Construction and Equipping of Indoor Sports Hall
Lot 5; Proposed Construction of Fire Service Station
Lot 6: Proposed Provision of Water Supply and distribution around the Campus, includes: Drilling of Boreholes and Provision of Overhead Water Tanks
Lot 7: Proposed Deployment of Video Conferencing System
Lot 8; Proposed Design and Implementation of Fiber Optic Backbone for Campus Intranet
Lot9; Proposed Development and Hosting of a Web Based Unified College Information Management System.
Lot 10; Proposed Supply and Installation of Various Laboratory Equipment and Consumables
Lot 11; Proposed Supply and Installation of Office Equipment
Lot 12: Proposed Supply and Installation of Office Furniture.
(2) Pre-Qualification Documents;
All interested and qualified contractors should submit the following documents/information for assessment and consideration;
(i) Evidence of registration of company with the Corporate Affairs Commission (Only Limited Liability Company).
(ii) Evidence of Pension Compliance Certificate/Exemption Letter from PENCOM.
(iii) Evidence of registration with FIRS for VAT collection and TIN
(iv) Evidence of Similar job(s) executed in the last three (3) years
(v) Evidence of Financial Capability and possible Bank support
(vi) Evidence of Company Tax Clearance Certificate for the last Three (3)years (2012, 2013, and 2014).
(vii) Evidence of Compliance with the Provisions of section 6 (1) (3) of the amended Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Act No. 19 of 2011.
(viii) Evidence of Company Audited Account for the recent year
(3) Submission of Pre-Qualification Documents;
Bound Pre-qualification documents should be submitted in a sealed envelope marked “Pre-qualification document for………… ‘
addressed to the Head of the Procurement Unit, Federal University, Kashere, Gombe State, not later than 26th october 2015.
(4) Opening of Pre-Qualification Documents;
Pre-qualification envelopes will be opened on Monday 26th October, 2015 by 12 noon at the University Conference Room. All bidders or their representatives and NGOs are invited to witness the opening exercise.
(a) This Advertisement should not be considered as a contract award or any commitment on the part of the University.
(b) The University is not bound to consider a specific tender and shall not engage in any unnecessary correspondence on the matter.
(c) Failure to comply with any of the instructions above or provide any of the listed documents may automatically result in disqualification.
Head of Procurement Unit
Federal University, Kashere