Federal Polytechnic, Nekede
P.M.B 1036, Owerri-Imo State, Nigeria
Office of the Registrar
B.A (Hons) Ibadan), PGD, MBA, (FUTO) MCIPAN, MNIPR, MNIM
Invitation for Pre-Qualification and Tender for year 2015 Tetfund Special Intervention Project
The Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri wishes to construct and furnish a Two Storey Classrooms Block from her year 2015 Tetfund Special Intervention funding.
This is, therefore, to invite for pre-qualification, reputable, contractors / suppliers for the execution of the project.
Construction of a Two Storey Classroom Block
Furnishing of the Two Storey Classrooms Block
(a) Valid Certificate of Registration/Incorporation
(b) Current Tax Clearance Certificate
(c) VAT Registration and Evidence of past VAT remittances.
(d) Company Audited Accounts for 3 (three) years
(e) Evidence of Financial Capability and banking support/guarantee
(f) Evidence of experience in the execution of projects of similar nature and size in the last five (5) years (Must have executed at least 3 projects worth over N200m in the last 5 (five) years – both in character and magnitude
(g) Evidence of Technical Capability
(i) Annual Turnover
(j) Evidence of timely completion of similar projects executed.
(j) A Verifying Affidavit under the Public Procurement Act 2007 sworn to at the Federal High Court indicating that the company is not in receivership; none of its Directors has been convicted for fraud; disclosure of any relationship with the Polytechnic Personnel (Proforma of this must be obtained at the Physical and Procurement Unit (PPPU) of the Polytechnic)
(k) Evidence of Compliance with Section 6(1)-(3) of the Amended ITF Act No 19 of 2011. (A copy can be obtained at the Procurement Unit of the Polytechnic).
(I) Evidence of Registration with National Pension Commission, in compliance with the Provisions of Section 16(b)(d) of the Public Procurement Act 2007 (PPA2007) – (Must provide current Pensions certificate)
(m) Evidence of Compliance with NSITF Reform Act.
Verification of Claims in Pre-Qualification Documents
Please note that the Federal Polytechnic Nekede will on its own, verify the claims made in the pre-qualification documents. Pre-qualification analysis will be based on technical and financial capability of the documents.
Submission of Pre-Qualification Documents
Pre-qualification documents will be submitted with a non-refundable fee of N5,000.00 (Five Thousand Naira) only made payable to the Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri.
Only pre-qualified companies will proceed to the bidding process.
Pre-qualification documents should be enclosed in a sealed envelope addressed to:
Physical Planning and Procurement Unit
Federal Polytechnic, Nekede
The description of the project should be boldly written at the right hand top corner of the sealed envelope.
The document must be submitted not later than 22nd October, 2015 at (12 noon).
Names of pre-qualified companies will be published on the Federal Polytechnic, Nekede, Notice Board.
Tender documents will be issued to pre-qualified companies on payment of non-refundable fee of N100,000.00 (One hundred thousand naira) only for Construction only. Payments should be made payable to Federal Polytechnic, Nekede, Owerri (Other Incomes Account, Access Bank.)
Completed tender documents must be submitted not later than 22nd October, 2015. Pre-qualified companies will be published on the federal Polytechnic, Nekede, Notice Boards. The documents will be publicly opened on the last date of submission at 12.noon prompt in the Polytechnic Council Chambers.
Federal College of Agriculture,
- M. B. 724, Akure
Invitation for Pre-Qualification for 2015 Capital Project(s)
Applications for pre-qualification are hereby invited from reputable Automobile Firms for purchase of a bus whose description is given as follows:
(a) Toyota Hiace, Medium roof, 16 Seater (Manual), model 2015
Interested Automobile Firms should apply in writing and attach the following documents;
(i) Evidence of Registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
(ii) Evidence of Cognate experience with reputable organizations. Letters of award must be enclosed.
(iii) Evidence of Financial capability and Bank Support.
(iv) Evidence of remittance of employer and employees’ contributions to employees. PFA (Certificate of Pension Compliance).
(v) Evidence of payment of Training Contribution of employees to the Industrial Training Fund.
(vi) Annual Turnover.
(vii) Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for three years,
(viii) Company Audited Accounts for three years
(ix) VAT registration and evidence of past VAT remittance.
All applications should be addressed and submitted to the Office of:
Federal College of Agriculture,
All applications must be submitted not later than 13th November, 2015.
Please Note That;
(a) This is not an invitation to tender; full tendering will be applied to only Contractors that have been pre-qualified and found capable of buying the vehicle.
(b) This notice shall not be construed to be a commitment on the part of the College to award the contract to any respondent nor shall it entitle any organization submitting documents to claim any indemnity from the College.
Dr. Pius Adebisi
Environmental Health Officers Registration Council of Nigeria (EHORECON)
P.M.B 627 Garki, Abuja, 900001.
Invitation to Tender/Expression of Interest
The Environmental Health Officers Registration Council of Nigeria hereby invites interested, reputable, experienced and highly capable contractors/consultants to tender for 2015 capital projects below;
(2) SECTION A: PROJECT FOR TENDER
LOT 1: Purchases of (1) Nos. of 4WD DC P SS 4 Wheel drive, 2.7 Litre petrol Engine, double cabin, air conditioner, radio/CD player, cenrallock, powersteermg, Windows and door locks, shell specification, side steps, ABS, Auxilliarygear, airbags, 5 – speed manual transmission, vinyli seats, (ii) Purchases of (1) nos of 2014 model full option Toyota camry 2.5 litres. Automatic transmission, with ABS, SRS Power window, power doors.
(3) Section B: Expression of Interest
LOT 2; Awareness campaign in improving sanitation
(4) Eligibility to Participate
Interested reputable contractor(s)/consultant(s) must have necessary competencies and possess the following;
(i) Certificate of the company’s Registration/Incorporation
(ii) Company’s current tax clearance certificate (2014/15 TCC)
(iii) Evidence of membership of relevant professional organisation and association compulsory for lot 2)
(iv) Copy of VAT registration certificate and Remittance
(v) Company profile with CVs of Key officers.
(vi) A sworn affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of EHORECON is a former or present Director, shareholder has pecuniary interest in the bidder and confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct.
(vii) Audited account for the last three years.
(viii) Verifiable documentary evidence of similar and other jobs executed e.g. contract agreement or letter of award (compulsory for lot 1)
(ix) Evidence of financial capability (compulsory for lot 1)
(x) Provide company profile including the curriculum vitae of important personnel staff.
(xi) Evidence of bid purchase.
(5) Collection of Tender Documents
From the date of this advert interested contractors are required to collect detailed bidding documents between 9am till 3pm (Monday to Friday) except public holidays from the procurement unit.
(6) The bidding will be conducted through National Competitive bidding (NCB) procedure as specified in 2007 public procurement Act.
(7) The general public is also invited.
(8) Submission of Tender:
Interested and reputable companies are required to submit all tender documents in a sealed envelope after checking the envelop content by our security men on duty, tender document must be appropriately marked tender for LOT1 or EOI on the left side of the envelope and addressed to:
Environmental Health Officers Registration
Council of Nigeria
No 15 Wushishi Crescent,
(9) Closing Date and Time for Submission of Tender Documents
All EOI documents must be HAND DELIVERED on or before noon 16th October, 2015. All Tender documents must be HAND DELIVERED on or before noon 13th November, 2015. Any documents received after the date and time specified above stands automatically disqualified please endeavour to sign the register as you submit your Tender documents.
(10) Opening of Tender Documents
Tender documents shall be opened at 12:30pm immediately after the close of submission on 13thNovember, 2015 at the address below in the presence of applicants or their representatives.
15 Wushishi Crescent, Utako,
(a) Submission of tender does not commit EHORECON to awarding contract to a tender
(b) EHORECON reserves the right to verify claims made by contractors
(c) Tendering of fake documents is an offence and will lead to disqualification and prosecution
(d) Failure to adhere with the instruction stated in the bid documents will earn automatic disqualification.
Federal College of Education (Technical), Bichi
Invitation for Pre-Qualification and Notice to Tender for Tertiary Education Trust Fund Years 2013/2014 (Merged) Intervention in Library Development Projects.
The Federal College of Education (Technical), Bichi is a beneficiary of the year 2013/2014 merged Tertiary Education Trust Fund intervention in library Development projects.
In view of the above, the college hereby invites competent and reputable Contractors and supplies for Pre-quantification and Tender submission in respect of the following.
(1) Procurement of Assorted Books
(2) Procurement of Library Facilities
(3) Procurement of ICT Equipment, E-Books and Journals
Photocopies of the following documents are required
- Certificate of Incorporation/Business Registration
- Current Tax clearance Certificatefor the last three (3) years
- Value Added Tax Registration Certificate
- Verifiable Evidence of previous experience in area of interest Company Profile
- Three years Audited Accounts/ Evidence of financial Capability Evidence of compliance with Pension Reform Act, 2004
- Evidence of compliance with the statutory provision of Section 8 (1) – (3) of the IndustrialTraining Fund Amendment Act, 2011
Submission of Pre-qualification Documents:
The application of Pre-qualification must be submitted in sealed envelopes and boldly marked “PRE-QUALIFICATION DOCUMENTS
FOR……………………………” and address as Registrar Federal College of Education (Technical), Bichi, Kano State.
Eligible Contractor are expected to submit relevant documents on or before 21st October, 2015 and the Pre-qualification will be publicly opened for processing on October 21st 2015. At 12:00pm at the college council chamber. Only those who satisfy the above requirement would be invited to tender
Pre-qualified Contractors/suppliers will be issued Tender documents upon payment of non-refundable Tender fees at the college cash office. The Tender will be opened THREE (3) WEEKS after the date of Pre-qualification on 11th November, 2015 at the same time and venue.
Please Note that:
The pre-qualification invitation shall not be constructed to be a commitment on part of Federal College of Education (Technical), Bichi, nor shall it entitle any company to make any claim what so ever and or seek any indemnity from the college by virtue of such company having responded to advert. The college is not under any obligation to include your company on its list contractors.
Family Health International (FHI360)
Request for Quotation (RFQ)
Family Health International (FHI360) with funding from the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) is supporting the government of Nigeria (GON) to enhance sustained cross-sectional integration of HIV/ AIDS services by building Nigerian capacity to deliver sustainable high quality, comprehensive, prevention, treatment, care and related services in various states within Nigeria.
FHI360 is seeking proposal from qualified and interested companies to supply of project vehicles.
(B) List of Requirement
|5-Seater 4WD Sport Utility Van (Jeep)||18|
|15-Seater Medium Roof Bus||14|
(C) Selection Criteria
(1) Detailed Company Profile with registered address, functional email, telephone numbers and point of contact for the organization.
(2) Evidence of company registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission, including form CAC7 & CAC2
(3) Tax Clearance Certificate for 2012, 2013, and 2014
(4) Brand/Model name, complete specifications, and Vehicle Identification Number (VIN), if available
(5) Accessories of the vehicle (i.e. specifications as listed in the attached specification sheet and more if applicable)
(6) Evidence of Authorized dealership from the vehicle manufacturer
(7) Price (excluding VAT and Duty)
(8) Service points throughout Nigeria by a licensed servicing agency; company should also indicate number of free vehicle servicing available to vehicle purchased
(9) Warranty provisions
(10) Year of Manufacture
(11) Payment Terms
(12) Delivery Terms
(13) Validity period of quotation
(14) Evidence of financial capability
(D) Submission of Proposals
Bidders are requested to submit the documents mentioned in Section C above and financial bid in a separate envelop, clearly indicating “SUPPLY OF PROJECT VEHICLES”. Financial bid must be in Naira (NGN) and signed by authorized representative of the bidding company. Interested companies are require to seek detailed specification through Projectvehicles@sidhas.org not later than 4.00PM Monday October 5th, 2015
All documents required by this RFQ must be received at the below designated location NOT LATER THAN 2:00PM on Wednesday October 7th, 2015 in a sealed envelope.
The Procurement Manager
Family Health International (FHI360),
Plot 1073 JS Tarka Street, Garki,
Area 3, Abuja
Facsimile (fax), e-mail documents or postmarked documents will not be accepted. Issuance of this RFP in no way constitutes a commitment by FHI360 to award a contract.
FHl360 reserves the right to vary any part of this RFQ at the time of award if it becomes necessary. FHI360 is Value added Tax (VAT) exempted, but charges Withholding Tax (WTH) in compliance with Relevant Nigerian laws.
Federal Republic of Nigeria – European Union Cooperation
National Planning Commission
Works Contract Prior Information Notice
Contract Title: Construction and Renovation of Cold Stores and Health Facilities in EU Sign Focal States and LGAS
Location – Abia, Anambra, Akwa Ibom, Bauchi, Cross River, Edo, Ebonyi, Gombe, Jigawa, Kano, Katsina, Kaduna, Kwara, Kogi, Kebbi, Lagos, Ogun, Osun, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Yobe, Zamfara, and Abuja FCT, Nigeria, West Africa.
(1) Publication Reference
International Open Tender
(3) Programme title
Financing Agreement between the European Commission and the Federal Republic of Nigeria (EU-SIGN), Agreement No. NG/FED/22101
(5) Contracting Authority
The National Authorizing Officer (NAO) for the European Development Funds representing the Federal Republic of Nigeria
(6) Description of the contract
The contract is divided into fourteen (14) lots for construction and renovation of cold stores and health facilities in EU SIGN focal States and LGAs.
(7) Indivative number and titles of lots
The contract is divided into 14 lots as follows:
Lot l: Construction of Prototype Cold Stores and Health Facilities in Kano, Jigawa, Kaduna and Katsina.
Lot 2: Construction of Prototype Cold Stores and Health Facilities in Zamfara, Kebbi and Sokoto
Lot 3: Construction of Prototype Cold Stores and Health Facilities in Lagos, Ogun and Osun
Lot 4: Construction of Prototype Cold Stores and Health Facilities in Anambra and Ebonyi
Lot 5: Construction of Prototype Cold Stores and Health Facilities in Akwa Ibom and Rivers
Lot 6: Construction of Prototype Cold Stores and Health Facilities in Bauchi, Yobe and Gombe
Lot 7: Construction of Prototype Cold Stores and Health Facilities in Abuja FCT, Plateau and Kogi
Lot 8: Renovation works in Kano, Jigawa, Kaduna and Katsina
Lot 9: Renovation works in Zamfara, Sokoto and Kebbi
Lot 10: Renovation works in Ogun
Lot 11: Renovation works in Anambra, Abia and Ebonyi
Lot 12; Renovation works in Edo, Cross River and Rivers
Lot 13: Renovation works in Bauchi, Gombe and Yobe
Lot 14: Renovation works in Abuja FCT, Kwara, Kogi and Plateau
(8) Scheduled publication date of the contract notice
(9) Other information
(10) Legal basis
Annex IV to the Partnership Agreement between the members of the African, Caribbean and Pacific Group of States of the one part, and the European Community and its Member States, of the other part, signed in Cotonou on 23 June 2000 as amended in Luxemburg on 25 June 2005 and in Ouagadougou on 22 June 2010. Reference is made to Annex IV as revised by Decision 1/2014 of the ACP-EU Council of Ministers of 20 June 2014.
Invitation for Bids (IFB)
Lagos Eko Secondary Education Project
Credit No. CR 53900-NG
Procurement of Dedicated Chromebooks
National Competitive Bidding (NCB)
IFB No: LEP/NCB/G-t5-002
Date of Issuance: Wednesday 30 September, 2015
(1) This Invitation for Bids follows the General Procurement Notice for this Project that appeared in Development Business; issue no WB3947-808/11 of 14 September, 2011.
The Government of Nigeria has received a credit from the International Development Association (IDA) towards the cost of the Lagos Eko Secondary Education Project and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this credit to payments under the Contract for the Procurement of 2,000 Units of Dedicated Chromebooks.
The Lagos Eko Project is in the process of partnership with Google Education with the objective of introducing novel ideas to improve teaching content and pedagogy in the public secondary schools. Following this, the proposed Chromebooks are intended to be used as support for teachers to facilitate modern teaching techniques and enhance teachers’ ICT skills. Major intended outcomes are learners’ centered approach to teaching and improved teachers’ effectiveness amongst public school teachers.
(2) The Lagos Eko Project now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the Procurement of 2,000 units Chromebooks. Details are as follows:
|Description||Quantity||Delivery Period||Bid Security|
|Procurement of Dedicated Chromebook
installed with a Google Console pre-installed and all other accessories
|2,000 units||30 days||
At least 2% of Bid price
|Repair, maintenance and technical support for 1 (One) year|| –
|1 (One) year|
(3) Bidding will be conducted using the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits, edition of May 2006 (revised 2010), and is open to all Bidders eligible as defined in these Guidelines, that meet the following minimum qualification criteria:
- Documentary evidence of previous supply (sale) and delivery of similar gadget and quantity required within the last three years.
- Ability to have facility on ground to provide compulsory technical support for the Chromebook maintenance, replacement and reconfiguration after launch for one (1) year period at no additional cost.
- Audited Financial Statements for the last 3 years to demonstrate the financial capability of the Bidder in terms of Profitability and adequate working capital.
Additional details are provided in the Bidding Document.
(4) Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from the Lagos Eko Secondary Education Project and inspect the bidding documents at the Project Office at 4, Emina Crescent, Off Toyin Street, Ikeja, Lagos. The documents can be inspected during official hours-9am to 4pm on Mondays to Fridays with the exception of Public Holidays.
(5) A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested suppliers on the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of N20,000.00 (Twenty Thousand Nigerian Naira) only or US$100.00 equivalent. The method of payment will only be by Bank Draft made payable to Lagos Eko Project. The bid document may be collected by Supplier’s Representative duly authorised by the Supplier in his application or sent by courier services on request.
(6) Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 10.00a.m., on Friday, 30 October, 2015. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of at least 2% of bid price in form of a Bank Guarantee, or Bank Manager’s cheque (Bank Draft) issued by a reputable Nigerian Commercial Bank. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidder’s representatives, who choose to attend at the Conference Room of the Project Office at 10.00a.m on Friday 30 October, 2015.
Lagos Eko Secondary Education Project
4, Emina Crescent, Off Toyin Street, Ikeja, Lagos.
Tel.: 234-1 – 03427290
Central Bank of Nigeria on Behalf of DMO Nigerian Treasury Bills
Notice is hereby given by the Central Bank of Nigeria on behalf of DMO that the Federal Government of Nigeria Treasury Bills of 91,182 and 364-day tenors amounting to N25,403,148,000, N33,490,874,000, and N68,184,887,000 respectively would be issued by Dutch auction on Thursday, October 08, 2015.
All Money Market Dealers should submit bids through the CBN S4 WEB INTERFACE between 9.00a.m and 11.00 a.m. on Wednesday, October 07, 2015.
Each bid must be in multiple of N1, 000 subject to a minimum of N10, 000. Authorized Money Market Dealers are allowed to submit multiple bids. A bid may be for authorized Money Market Dealers own account, Non -Money Market Dealers or interested members of the public. The result of the auction would be announced by 11.30 a.m. on Wednesday, October 07, 2015. The Bank reserves the right to reject any bid.
Allotment letters would be issued for successful bids on Thursday, October 08, 2015, while payment for the successful bids should be made to your account with Central Bank of Nigeria not later than 11.00am on Thursday, October 08, 2015.
The Bank reserves the right to vary the amount on offer in line with market realities prevailing as at the period of auction of the Nigerian Treasury Bills.
Office Central Bank of Nigeria
Federal Republic of Nigeria – European Union Cooperation
National Planning Commission
Corrigendum No: 1
to the Contract Notice
Publication Ref: Europe Aid/135517/IH/WKS/NG
Subject: Construction of Basic Rural Infrastructure in the Nine Niger Delta States (NDSP 4)
The contract notice is corrected or modified as follows:
Point no1: Item 16. II. Technical and professional capacity of candidate
- It must have completed at least 1 project of similar nature/amount/complexity as the works concerned by the tender (as described in the Specifications and Financial Offer- Volumes 3 and 4) and implemented during the following period October 2010 to September 2015.
- It must have completed at least 1 project of similar nature/amount/complexity as the works concerned by the tender (as described in the Specifications and Financial Offer- Volumes 3 and 4) and implemented during the following period March 2011 to February 2016.
Point no 2: Item 19. Deadline for submission of tenders
09:00a.m., Tuesday 6th October 2015. Any tender received after this deadline will not be considered.
09:00a.m, Tuesday 16th February 2016. Any tender received after this deadline will not be considered.
Point no3: Item 20. Tender opening session
Tender opening session: 10:00a.m, Tuesday 6th October 2015.
Tender opening session: 10:00a.m, Tuesday 16th February 2016.
All other terms and conditions of the contract notice and tender dossier remain unchanged. The above alterations and /or corrections to the contract notice and tender dossier are integral part of the contract notice and tender dossier.