International Rescue Committee
Invitation to Bid
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is an international, non-sectarian, voluntary organization providing relief, protection and resettlement services for refugees and victims of oppression or violent conflict.
The IRC has been active in Nigeria since 2012, providing essential services for IDPs and host communities in partnership with several international donors; the IRC is continuing its operations in North East Nigeria and is issuing this Request For Proposal (RFP) to solicit competitive, sealed bids, to establish a contract with authorized vendors for provision of various goods and services as per Categories Listed below, for a period of 1 year Commencing from December, 2015.
|3||Hygiene And Promotion||Borno||C|
|4||Fuel And Lubricants||Adamawa, Abuja & Borno||D|
|7||Maintenance Of Facilities And Equipment||Adamawa, Abuja & Borno||G|
|8||Hotel Accommodation||Adamawa, Abuja & Borno||H|
|9||Construction||Adamawa & Borno||I|
|10||Vehicle Rental||Adamawa, Abuja & Borno||J|
|12||Clearing And Forwarding||Abuja||L|
|13||Equipment||Adamawa, Abuja & Borno||M|
|14||Printing Services||Yola, Mubi, Abuja & Maiduguri||N|
|15||Water Quality And Disinfectants||Yola, Mubi & Maiduguri||0|
|16.||Medical Supplies||Yola, Mubi & Maiduguri||P|
|17||Assorted Items||Yola, Mubi & Maiduguri||Q|
|18||Vehicle Maintenance & Spare Parts||Yola, Mubi, Abuja & Maiduguri||R|
It is required to provide sample of supplies with bid (where applicable).
The proposals will be evaluated based on predetermined evaluation criteria as indicated in the request for proposal (RFP). IRC and the winning bidder(s) will agree on a fixed price Master Purchase Agreement (Framework Contract Agreement) for a period of one-year, renewable after a supplier evaluation process and upon the agreement of both parties.
All unit prices should include transportation costs to Abuja, Adamawa and Borno.
Interested and suitable vendors may collect Tender Documents (RFP and List of Goods and Services) from IRC Offices in Abuja, Borno or Adamawa as indicated below. Bidders should submit their bid documents in properly sealed envelope by hand clearly marked the Tender Reference No. IRC/NIG/11/2015/MPA002 above and submit to:
|INTERNATIONAL RESCUE COMMITTEE, (behind Yukuben Hotel)
MASAKARE JIMETA – YOLA
|INTERNATIONAL RESCUE COMMITTEE
Plot 902, Olu Awotesu Street- off Idris Ibrahim Crescent, JABI – ABUJA
|INTERNATIONAL RESCUE COMMITTEE
Behind Mubi North Police Station, Shuware- Garden City Mubi North LGA. Adamawa State.
|INTERNATIONAL RESCUE COMMITTEE Desert View Suites, No 2 Sokoto Road, Off Dapcharima Road, Old GRA, Maiduguri Borno State.|
|Closing date is November 23, 2015 at 10:00AM|
For any information, potential bidders can contact +Tel # 08098697971 / 07038634349 / 07063597912 / 08091484323
Federal Ministry of Education
Federal Government Girls’ College, Kazaure
Invitation to Tender for 2015 Capital Project
In compliance with the Public Procurement Act 2007, Federal Ministry of Education through Federal Government Girls’ College, Kazaure is desirous to undertake Tender Exercise for the following proposed 2015 Capital Project:-
|1||Construction of 1 No. Block of 4 Classrooms|
(B) Tender Requirements:
All interested Contractors are required to submit the following;-
(1) Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
(2) Evidence of Financial Capability to undertake the Project.
(3) Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years.
(4) Evidence of VAT Registration with Tax Identification Number (TIN).
(5) Evidence of National Pension Commission compliance.
(6) A comprehensive Company Profile and audited accounts for the last 3 years.
(7) Evidence of completion of similar jobs in the past.
(8) Evidence of Registration with the Industrial Training Fund (ITF).
(C) Tender Documents:
Tender documents are obtainable from the office of the Secretary Tenders Board of the College on presentation of Payment Receipt (Payment made to FGGC Kazaure CBN Account No: 051702606600via Remita Platform from any Commercial Bank of Non Refundable Fee of Twenty Thousand Naira (N20, 000.00).
(D) Closing of Submissions:
Closing of Submission of Tender Documents is 23rd November 2015.
The bid will be opened at FGGC Kazaure on Tuesday 24th November, 2015 at 12:00Noon.
National Steel Raw Materials Exploration Agency (NSRMEA), Kaduna
(Ministry of Mines and Steel Development)
Invitation to Tender for Intervention Projects
National Steel Raw Materials Exploration Agency (NSRMEA) Kaduna, a parastatal of Ministry of Mines and Steel Development hereby invites tenders from competent and interested companies for the execution of the Constituency/Intervention Projects Domiciled in the Agency
The Projects are as Follows:-
|LOT NO.||CONTRACT DESCRIPTION|
|Lot l.||Detailed Geological Investigation of Mineral Occurrences of economic Value in Anambra East, Anambra State.|
|Lot 2.||Geophysical Assessment to Identify Productive Water Bearing Aquifers in Anambra West, Anambra State.|
|Lot 3.||Investigation of Mineral Resources of Ajaokuta LGA, Reconnaissance/Geological Mapping, Detailed Mineral Inventory, Exploratory Pitting and Trenching, Topographic Survey, Chemical Analysis of about 200 Samples, Reserve Determination of Selected Minerals and Report Submission.|
|Lot 4.||Training on Local Mining and Quarrying Methods for Local Miners in Ogori-Mangogo LGA, Kogi State.|
All registered Contractors are required to provide the following information/ documents, to accompany their proposals:-
(a) Evidence of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission.
(b) Evidence of Registration in the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by the Bureau of Public Procurement.
(c) Evidence of compliance with Pension Reform Act and up to date remittance of employees’ pension fund contribution.
(d) Evidence of Equipment and Technology capacity.
(e) Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years.
(f) VAT Registration.
(g) Audited Account of the Bidder for the last three (3) years.
(h) Verifiable list of similar jobs successfully executed.
(i) Evidence of Financial Capability/Bank Support.
(j) Evidence of Payment of non-refundable tenders processing fee of N25,000.00 (Twenty Five Thousand Naira) only
(k) Evidence of Registration with Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria.
(l) Evidence of compliance with ITF Act.
(3) Submission of Pre-Qualification and Collection of Tender Documents
The pre-qualification documents are obtainable from Room 38 (2nd Floor) of National Steel Raw Materials Exploration Agency, Malali Village, Kaduna
Two (2) copies of pre-qualification documents for each project should be separately packaged and sent in a sealed envelope which shall clearly state the particular job and Lot No. on the top left “PRE-QUALIFICATION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS” for LOT………….and addressed to the Director General/
Chief Executive of National Steel Raw Materials Exploration Agency, Malali Village, Kaduna Closing date for submission of bids documents is Tuesday 8th December, 2015 at 12.00 noon.
Bids opening will take place immediately after closing (Tuesday, 8th December, 2015 at 12.30pm) at the Agency’s Board Room at No. 18, Rabah Road, Malali Village, Kaduna.
All tenders are to be submitted to the Agency’s Tender Box in Room 38, 2nd floor, Exploration House, 18 Rabah Road, Malali Kaduna.
Director General/Chief Executive.
Federal Ministry of Education
Federal Government College, Enugu, Enugu State
Invitation to Tender for 2015 Capital Projects
In line with Public Procurement Act 2007, the Federal Government College, Enugu under the 2015 Capital Procurement Budget Implementation Funds is desirous to execute capital projects at the college. The breakdown of work to be done is as follows:
(2) Scope of Works:
(i) Construction of 2 No culverts and landscaping.
(ii) Construction of drainages and maintenance of access roads
(3) Pre-Qualification Requirements:
Interested Bidders must possess the following requirements to qualify to tender for the above listed lots.
(i) Evidence of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
Note: Company must be incorporated not Business Name Registration.
(ii) Evidence of compliance with PENCOM Act
(iii) Evidence of compliance with ITF Act.
(iv) Evidence of Tax clearance certificate for the immediate past three years.
(v) Evidence of VAT payment
(vi) Evidence of TAX Identification Number (TIN).
(vii) Reference from bidder’s bank, including evidence as to the company’s financial capacity to undertake the project.
(viii) Evidence of Qualified technical & professional staff.
(ix) Audited Accounts for the immediate past three years
(x) Evidence of similar jobs done in the past.
(xi) Evidence of completion of similar jobs.
(4) Tender Documents
Tender documents are obtainable from Principal’s office STB Secretary’s office as from 09/11/15 on the presentation of an original receipt (and a photocopy) of a bank draft as non- refundable tender fee of fifteen thousand naira (N15,000.00) only per project payable to FGC Enugu Details are obtainable from the college Bursar’s office.
(5) Submission of Tender
The complete Tender Documents must be submitted unconditionally in the following presented manner.
(a) The technical Bid Document (company profile) will be sealed in an envelope and boldly marked Tender Requirement for Lot no/Description at the top right hand corner and with the name and phone number of the company boldly written at the back of the envelope.
(b) The Financial Bid Document (Bill of Quantities) as quoted by the Bidder will be in a second envelope boldly marked: Financial Bid Document for lot no/Description at the left hand corner of the envelope addressed to The Principal FGC Enugu below the top-left corner and with the name and current phone number of the company written at the back of the envelope.
(c) The two (2) envelopes in (a) and (b) must be sealed in a single large envelope and marked “Tender for Lot no…/Description…”) at the top-left hand corner of the envelope, addressed to:
Federal Government College,
Enugu, Enugu State
Not later than 12.00 Noon on 14th December, 2015
(6) Closing of Submission
Submission of Tender Documents closes on 14th December, 2015 at exactly 12.00 Noon
(7) Opening of Bid Envelopes
(i) All Technical Bids (1st envelopes) received and registered on or before 12.00noon on dead line day, will be opened on the same day at 1.00 p.m at the Auditorium B of the college while
(ii) Financial Bids (2nd envelopes) of pre-qualified Bidders, who would have been notified would be opened on 14th December, 2015 at 12.00 Noon at the same venue
Elder (Mrs.) Uko I. K.
Federal Government College, Enugu,
Institute of Human Virology, Nigeria
Proposal Title: Expression of Interest
(a) Medicines i.e. First line and Second line TB medicines
(b) Laboratory Reagents, Equipment and consumables for T.B. Reference Laboratories
(c) Printing Service
(d) Health Facility Upgrade
(e) I.T. Service and Supplies
(f) Stationery supplies
(g) Office supplies and equipment i.e. Generators, Vehicles, Furniture, etc.
Priority High / Medium /low
The Institute of Human Virology – Nigeria (IHVN) is a Non – Governmental Organization providing technical assistance and support to the Government of Nigeria in the Health Sector. As part of our support service, we procure and donate care and treatment equipment, supplies, and commodities to health facilities for HIV/AIDS, TB, Malaria, Cancer and other Communicable and non-communicable diseases of public health importance. The procurements include, but are not limited to, health products such as drugs, equipment.
laboratory reagents and consumables; and non-health products such as printing, office supplies, furniture, facility upgrades, etc.. The Institute intends to engage the services of locally based and competent vendors in the different areas of specialization stated above to ensure that quality products and services are procured at reasonable costs with reasonable lead time as at when needed.
Guiding Criteria for Selection
The selection of the service Providers will be in accordance with IHVN’s procedures and policies as stated in eligibility criteria/instructions below, selected providers will be required to formally register With the Institute before engagement of services which are subjected to annual renewal as at when due. Eligibility Criteria/Instructions to Expression of Interest
Note to applicants: All the criteria/requirements noted below are required for consideration for eligibility for selection from the EOI stage.
- Interested Organizations must provide proof of registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Interested Organizations must include Copies of tax clearance certificates for the past three years i.e. (2012/ 2013/ 2014) /VAT registration or Evidence of payment with FIRS
- For Joint Ventures (JVs), include Memorandum of Understanding (indicating the responsibilities and duties of the individual firms consulting the 3V)
- Evidence of recommendation from prospective service provider’s bankers
- The interested organization must provide information indicating that they have the capacity and Capability i.e. (adequate personnel, office management and financial system, capacity to handle custom processes, insurance etc.) to implement any volume of work/assignment, if awarded.
- The Expression of interest document must be in ink or type written; submission in pencil will not be accepted.
- The Expression of interest document must be properly sealed.
- Interested organizations must include the company profile.
- Interested organization must provide evidence of historical record, specify for which job applicant is applying for (categories a – g), and mention relevant experience and years of experience on jobs done in the past for IHVN or other organizations in the stated array of services above. All applicants must have at least had six months post CAC registration experience.
- The Expression of Interest document shall be evaluated based on the substantive information provided by the organizations in support of the information requested above.
General Terms & Conditions
- The Expression of interest document should be submitted to the head office on or before the slated date as specified below
- The Expression of Interest document will be opened on the closing date and at the time specified below.
- The Expression of Interest document, which must be submitted within ten working days from the date of this publication should have the title of “Expression of interest” written on the “Top Left Hand Corner” of the envelope.
- All enquiries regarding the proposed application for the above should be directed to the Associate Director Procurement of IHV-Nigeria.
- Please note that at this stage no technical and financial proposals are required. Based on the information submitted in response to the request for EOIs, IHVN will prepare a shortlist of qualified organizations that would be later issued Request for Proposal (RFP) or Request for Quote (RFQ) documents whenever products/services are needed.
Opening Date / Time 9th Nov., 2015 – 8am prompt
Closing Date / Time 20th Nov., 2015 -5pm prompt
The Associate Director, Procurement
Supply Chain Management Department
Institute of Human Virology, Nigeria
Pent House, Maina Court
Plot 252, Herbert Macaulay Way
Central Business District
P.O. Box 9396, Garki, Abuja-Nigeria
Central Bank of Nigeria
Invitation to Tender for the Conduct of Research Studies on Financial Inclusion
The Central Bank of Nigeria hereby invites reputable research or consulting firms with proven experience in handling socio-economic research to send in proposals to carry out three separate studies to support the implementation of the National Financial Inclusion Strategy (NFIS) in Nigeria:
(1) Business Case for the Adoption and Uptake of Agent Banking (RFP No.: CBN/DFD/RFP/FIS/2015/001)
Inspite of the release of CBN Guidelines for Agent Banking in Nigeria in 2013, agent rollout and market uptake has remained significantly low; with most agents concentrated within urban centres, due to viability concerns and dearth of enabling infrastructure. Distance to financial institutions is a key reason for financial exclusion particularly in rural areas – a barrier which agent banking may help to overcome.
The study seeks to:
- Understand current and future challenges and opportunities agent banking brings for consumers and financial institutions;
- Identify possible policies that could boost agent banking, particularly in rural areas, in Nigeria;
- Derive a viable agent banking model for Nigeria.
(2) Business Case Development for National Savings Mobilization
Scheme (RFP No.: CBN/DFD/RFP/FIS/2015/002)
In Nigeria the formal ownership of savings products is low as a result of low deposit rates, high inflation, low disposable income, low spread of access points. As of December 2014, about 32% of adult Nigerians numbering 29.8 million had access to formal savings products. Barriers to saving include not having a regular income, being unemployed, lack of trust and the physical distance of banks. In order to meet the NFIS target of 60% of Nigerian adults having a savings product by 2020, this study aims at:
- Understanding current formal and informal savers as well as non-savers in the different geopolitical regions of the country;
- Understanding the barriers of consumers to save as well as the motives and level of willingness to save;
- Understanding the barriers and willingness for providers of savings products to provide products that meet customers’ needs;
- Providing a framework with feasible and effective measures to mobilize savings in Nigeria to meet the set target for 2020.
(3) Financial Inclusion of People Living with Disabilities (PLWD) (RFP No.: CBN/DFD/RFP/FIS/2015/003)
Due to dearth of market data on the demographic composition and the level of financial inclusion of this vulnerable segment of the Nigerian society, financial inclusion initiatives for PLWDs have been largely undeveloped. The objectives of this study are to understand:
- The size and breakdown by demographic characteristics of PLWD and their level of financial inclusion in Nigeria; .
- How PLWD in Nigeria manage their financial lives and what challenges and opportunities they face;
- How the level of financial inclusion among the PLWD segment can be increased in form of actionable recommendations.
2.0 Scope of Work
The studies will have a national scope. Samples to be selected must reflect national spread taking into consideration the six geo-political zones of the country. The successful research or consulting firms are expected to conduct both qualitative interviews with key stakeholders as well as large-sample surveys with potential clients.
Interested firms are required to submit technical and financial proposals prepared in English language with the following requirements which shall be used as criteria for pre-qualification.
3.1 Mandatory Requirements (without which the firm will be disqualified)
(1) Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation and Registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC);
(2) Certified true copy of Memorandum and Article of Association;
(3) Evidence of Company Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three years (2012, 2013 and 2014). Such evidence should reflect the value of the projects undertaken by the firm in the last three years;
(4) Current Pension Clearance Certificate from PENCOM;
(5) Evidence of Compliance Certificate with provisions of Section 6 (1) (3) of the amended Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Act No. 19 of 2011;
(6) Evidence of registration with the Financial Reporting Council (FRC);
(7) Evidence of registration with the National Database of Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers.
3.2 General Requirements
- Comprehensive company profile including Curriculum Vitae of key personnel supported by professional licenses (where applicable);
- Audited accounts in the last three years stamped by Licensed Auditors;
- Details of relevant verifiable experience of similar research projects (where applicable);
- References of satisfactory performance on similar projects from three previous clients.
4.0 Collection of Bid Documents
Interested research or consulting firms who possess the above minimum requirements may collect the bidding documents on the payment of a non-refundable fee of N20.000.00 (Bank Draft in favour of Central Bank of Nigeria) from November 9th, 2015 from:
The Secretary, Major Contracts Tenders Committee
2″d Floor, Wing C
CBN Head Office Complex
Central Business District, Abuja FCT Nigeria
Phone: 09 462 37216, Email: email@example.com
The bidding documents provide detailed information about the scope of work, the expected content of the proposals as well as the deliverables.
Interested research or consulting firms should submit their proposals in hard copies to the address stated under 4.0 from November 9th, 2015.
6.0 Closing and Bid Opening Dates
All proposals must be received at the above office not later than 12pm on December 22nd, 2015.All proposals will be opened immediately after the close of submission on December 22nd 2015.
7.0 Important Notice
(1) Only shortlisted companies will be notified formally.
(2) Nothing in the advert shall be construed to be a commitment on the part of the CBN.
(3) Companies would be assessed solely on their submission.
Central Bank of Nigeria
‘Source: EFInA. 2014. “EFInA Access to Financial Services in Nigeria 2014 Survey”.
Osun State University, Osogbo
P.M.B. 4494, Osogbo, Osun State
Invitation to Pre-Qualification and Tender
Osun State University (UNIOSUN) invites interested competent and reputable Contractors to apply for the Pre-qualification and Tender Exercise; and submit the required information as well as comply with all other requirements for Pre-qualification and Tender for the following approved Internally Generated Revenue (IGR) for the newly approved students’ Hostel at the College of Law, Ifetedo Campus.
|S/N||Project||LOT. NO||Non-refundable Pre-qualification and Tender fee|
|1.||Construction of Students’ Hostel with other associated works||1||(450,000.00|
Interested Companies or Contractors are requested to submit the under-listed (all) verifiable documents.
(i) Evidence of Company registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), and of Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) in case of a joint venture, including CAC registration forms C02 and C07.
(ii) Certified true copy of Memorandum and Articles of Association of the Company.
(iii) Corporate profile to include list, CVs and copies of Credentials of company and technical staff indicating qualification, year(s) of cognate experience and certificate of registration with relevant professional bodies.
(iv) Evidence of company current Tax Clearance certificate for the last three (3) years (2012-2014), duly stamped.
(v) Photocopy of VAT registration certification,
(vi) Current company’s Audited Account for the last three years (2012-2014), duly stamped by a Professional Accounting Firm/ Audit Firm showing annual turnover.
(vii) Evidence of compliance with Industrial Training Fund (TTP) Amendment Act, 2011 by inclusion of compliance certificate from LTF.
(viii) Evidence of Tax Clearance of one (1) or two (2) Directors of the Company.
(ix) Evidence of compliance with Pension Reform Act, 2004 by inclusion of current Clearance Certificate from National Pension Commission (PENCOM).
(x) Evidence of registration on the Database of Contractors, Consultants and Service providers by inclusion of the Interim Registration Report (IRR) issued by Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) in line with provision of section of the Public Procurement Act PPA, 2007,
(xi) Original Bank Statement for the past Twelve (12) months.
(xii) Satisfactory Bank reference letter and documents demonstrating availability of funds/liquid assets and/or credit facilities from the Banker(s) to successfully complete the contract.
(xiii) Verifiable evidence of similar jobs successfully executed or being executed within the last five (5) years, indicating types, cost, location and evidence of award and completion.
(xiv) List of verifiable essential equipment in full working condition to be used for the project, listed as owned, hired or leased.
(xv) Company’s registered Address, functional contact address, GSM phone numbers, and E-mail addresses.
(xvi) Reference letters from three (3) previous client similar projects, satisfactorily completed to be included in the pre-qualification.
(xvii) Original copies of documents would be requested to be made available for sighting when required
(xviii) A sworn Affidavit, certifying that;
(a) The documents submitted for the Pre-qualification exercise are not only genuine, but correct.
(b) The Director(s) seeking for Pre-qualification had never been convicted by any Court of Law.
(c) The company is not bankrupt.
(d) None of the officers of UNIOSUN is a former or present Director of the Company.
(xix) Evidence of payment on non-refundable Tender fee as indicated above.
Collection of Bid Document
Interested Bidders should collect Bid Documents from the Office of the Registrar on presentation of receipt issued from the Bursary Department, Osun State University, Osogbo, Osun State.
Contractors are hereby requested to indicate their interest in participating in the Pre-qualification and Tender Opening Exercise, following which only Pre-qualified Bidders will have their bids processed.
All submissions for Pre-qualification and Tender (that include the programme of Works) should be in a sealed envelope and identified with the project reference number at the top left hand corner and marked “PRE-QUALIFICATION AND TENDER FOR LOT” (please specify LOT No.) and delivered by hand or courier service to reach the address stated below not later than 12.00 noon, Monday 30thNovember, 201.5.
Opening of Bids
All Bidders, Civil Society Organizations and interested stakeholders are invited to attend the public opening of the Pre-qualification and Tender meeting scheduled to take place immediately after the close of submission by 12.00 noon, Monday 30th, November, 2015 in the mam Auditorium.
(i) Failure of a Bidder to follow the order of any of the instructions above or provide any of the listed documents may automatically result in disqualification.
(ii) Notwithstanding the submission made, Osun State University, Osogbo is neither committed nor under any obligation to include any Contactor on the final list of Pre-qualification Contractors or award any form of contract to any contactor.
(iii) All Pre-qualification and Tenders documents must be submitted in duplicate (two copies).
Gafar Adebayo A. SHITTU
Ag. Registrar and Secretary to Council
Government of Delta State of Nigeria
Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Agency (Ruwasa)
15 Nwanze-Ozie Street, Uda Layout
P.M.B. 5050 Asaba
Invitation to Tender
The Delta State Government through the Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Agency (RUWASA) with support from the European Union (EU) and UNICEF under the Rural Component of Niger Delta Support Programme (NDSP) hereby invites tenders from reputable contractors for the construction of water supply and sanitation facilities in Ndokwa West and Isoko South Local Government Areas of the State.
(2.0) Scope of: Work
Water supply: Construction of 59 Nos. of Hand Pump Boreholes for Flood Plain Areas (HPBHFPA); 1 No. of Hand Pump Borehole with Iron Removal (HPBHIR) and 34 Nos. of Solar Motorized Borehole (SMBH) in 34 communities; 18 Nos. of Solar Motorized Borehole (SMBH) in primary health care centres. 1 No. of Solar Motorized Borehole with primary and secondary treatment (NDSMBH) in 1 community; 1 No. of Solar Motorized Borehole with treatment (NDSMBH) in 1 primary health care centre and 69 Force Lift Hand Pump Borehole (FLHPBH) in primary schools across Ndokwa West and Isoko South LGAs.
Sanitation; Construction of 56 Nos. of 3 compartments pour flush (3 CPF) latrines in 28 primary schools across Ndokwa West and Isoko South LGAs.
The facilities are categorized into lots below:
|S/N||Lot||Description and Quantity|
|1||WS-L1-L8||Construction of 5 Nos. of SMBH in each lot
|2||WS-L9 & L10||Construction of 6 Nos. of SMBH in each lot
|3||WS-L11||Construction of 2 Nos. of NDSMBH m the lot
|4||WS-L12 & L13||Construction of 20 Nos. of HPBHFPA in each lot
|5||WS-L14||Construction of 19 Nos. of HPBHFPA in the lot
|6||WS-L15||Construction of 1 No. of HPBHIR in the lot
|7||WS-L16-L18||Construction of 23 Nos. of FLHPBH in each lot
|8||SF-L1-L7||Construction of 8 Nos. of 3-CPF in each lot
(3.0) Mandatory Requirements
Companies interested in the project are to submit company profiles which must contain the following:
(a) Evidence of registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
(b) Current Tax Clearance Certificate.
(c) Current Tax Clearance Certificate of at least 2 directors or proprietor(s)
(d) Evidence of registration with the RUWASA as a contractor
(e) Company’s audited financial account (indicating turnover) and funding information over the past 3 years endorsed by a firm of chartered accountants.
(f) Evidence of registration with Contractors’ Registration Board.
(g) Evidence of financial capability from reputable Bank(s).
(h) Company’s profile, organogram and resume of relevant key technical staff, including individual attestation of availability. Include copies of professional certificates with seal and Endorsement.
(i) Verifiable evidence of similar projects previously undertaken, including letters of awards and Completion Certificates within the pass three (3) years: indicate the financial value of these similar projects.
(j) Description and list of relevant equipment owned by contractor: include proof of ownership or lease or license over the equipment.
(k) Evidence of payment of Tender Fee of N20,000.00 (twenty thousand naira)
(l) Any additional information that will enhance the potential of the contractor.
(4.0) Collection and Submission of Tender Documents and Company Profiles
Interested bidders are to purchase bid documents from the Department of Finance, Delta State RUWASA on payment of tender fee of Twenty Thousand Naira (N20,000.00) only into Zenith Bank: Rural Water Supply Agency, Asaba. Account No. 1010184940. Collection of tender documents shall commence from 9th November between 9.00 am and 4.00 pm, Mondays to Fridays, except on public holidays. Completed tender documents and company profile, which shall be in five copies (one original and four photocopies) with soft copies in a DVD (containing spreadsheet copy of the completed BOQ and PDF Copies of other bid documents) are to be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked with the company’s bid invitation number; DELRUWASA/NDSP/15/… at the top left-hand corner, and addressed to; The General Manager, Delta State Rural Water Supply Agency (RUWASA), 15 Nwanze-Ozie Street, Uda Lay Out, P.M.B 5050, Asaba. Sealed envelopes will be received at same address until 11a.m on 8th December. 2015. Bid opening shall follow immediately at 12 noon at the Conference Room of RUWASA. The representatives of the bidders and the general public are invited to witness the public opening of bids.
This advertisement for invitation to Tender” shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of the Delta State RUWASA. nor shall it entitle any company to make any claim whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from the Agency or from the State Government and/or any of its Departments, by virtue of such company having responded to this Advertisement.
All expenses incurred in preparing “Invitation to Tender” response and all expenses otherwise associated with invitation to Tender” responses shall be borne solely by the prospective contractor.
The General Manager
Delta State RUWASA
Broil Property Services Limited
Invitation to Bid
Prime Residential / Development Property for Sale in Ikoyi, Lagos
LOCATION: 7, McDonald Road, Ikoyi, Lagos State, Nigeria
Description: The property comprises 2 low density developments 6 No. 2 Bedroom Apartment on a site area of 2773.3 square meters.
It is in an affluent and serene neighborhood of Ikoyi.
ZONING/ USE: Residential
LOCATION: 8, Bell Apartment, Glover Road, Ikoyi, Lagos State, Nigeria
DESCRIPTION: The property comprises multi – low density developments 6 Units of 3 Bedroom and 2 Units of 4 Bedroom on a site area of 4553.6 square meters. It is highly accessible through Glover Road, Ikoyi.
ZONING/ USE: Residential
TIMING: Bid close date is November 30th 2015
For details on bid participation, please contact:
Babafenwa Cell: 0818 050 0312
Cell: 0812 628 9137
For more enquiries, you can contact us at the address below:
Broll Property Services Limited
3rd Floor, the Octagon, 13A, A.J. Marinho Drive, Victoria Island, Lagos Telephone: + (234) 1 270 1892-4
Enugu State College of Education (Technical)
P.M.B. 01793 Abakaliki Road, Enugu
Invitation for Pre-Qualification and Tender Notice to Contractors:
Extension of Time for two Weeks
Enugu State College of Education (Technical) (KSCET) Enugu, wishes to re-advertise and extend the time for its desire to undertake the procurement, supply of Library books and other equipment with the years 2011, 2014 (merged) Tertiary Education Trust Fund intervention in Library Development and the construction of building and other facilities with year 2011-2014 (merged) Tertiary Education Trust Fund normal intervention, This is due to additional requirements not included in the complexes in our previous advertisement. In relation to the above, all those who had already expressed interest should kindly meet with the Director of Works and Services for further guidance while new expression of interest is welcomed.
Interested competent contractors who wish to submit to the pre-qualification exercise and bid/tender for any/all of the listed jots are to send the under-listed qualification requirements to the Provost. Enugu State College of Education (Technical), Enugu.
(1) Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission.
(2) Tax Clearance Certificate of the firm for last 3 years (2012-2014) duty stamped.
(3) Copy of VAT Registration Certificate and remittance.
(4) Evidence of compliance with Pension Reform Act 2004 by inclusion of current clearance certificate for national pension commission.
(5) Evidence of registration as a contractor with the College.
(6) Certified True Copy of Memorandum and Articles of Association of the Company.
(7) Corporate profiles to include lists – CVs and copies of credentials of the company and technical staff indicating qualification, years of cognate experience and certificate of registration with relevant professional bodies.
(8) Company’s audited accounts for the past 3 years (2012-2014) duty stamped by a professional accounting/audit firm showing annual turnover.
(9) Evidence of compliance with Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Amendment Act 2011 by inclusion of compliance certificate from ITF.
(10) Evidence of registration on the Data Base of Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by inclusion of the Interim Registration Report (IRR) issued by Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) in line with provision of Section 5(h) of the Public Procurement Act (PPA) 2007.
(11) Original Bank Statement of the past 12 months.
(12) Bank reference letters and documents showing availability of funds/liquid assets and/or credit facilities from the banker(s) to successfully complete the contract (Advance Payment Guarantee).
(13) Verifiable evidence of similar jobs successfully executed or being executed within the last 5 years indicating type, cost, location and evidence of award and/or completion.
(14) List of verifiable essential equipment in full working condition to be used for the project indicating whether owned, hired or leased.
(15) Company’s registered address, functional contact address, GSM phone number (s) and e-mail address.
(16) Reference letter from the previous clients of similar project satisfactorily completed.
(17) A sworn affidavit certifying that:
(a) The document submitted for the pre-qualification are genuine and correct.
(b) The Director(s) seeking pre-qualification had never been convicted by any court of law.
(c) The company is not bankrupt.
(d) None of the officers of Enugu State College of Education (Technical), Enugu is a former or present Director of the Company.
(18) Evidence of payment of non-refundable tender fee of N100,000 per lot made payable to Enugu State College of Education (Technical) account No. 0101-103-0000195 Urban Micro-Finance Bank, Ogui New Layout or its branch inside the College premises.
Note: Original copies of any document may be requested to be made available for Sighting.
(A) Project Description: Years 2011-2014 (Merged) Tertiary Education Trust Fund Normal Intervention
|1.||Construction of 2-storey Building for School of Science Education Complex which include Laboratories. Lecture Halls. Conference Hall, Library, Departmental offices, Store and Toilets.
|2.||Construction of 2-storey Library Complex which include Serial Hall, Circulation Hall. Mint hall/Bookshop, Special Collection Reference Hall, Offices, E-library, Demonstration Library and Toilets
|3||Construction of 3-storey for School of Business Education Complex which include Lecture Halls/Classrooms for B.Ed & NCE, Library, Computer Laboratory, Departmental offices, Stores and Toilets.|
|4||Construction or 2-Storey for School of Vocational Education Complex which include Academic staff offices. Classrooms, Laboratories (Ceramics, Textiles, Painting, Graphics, Gallery, Sculpture). Drawing Room. Library, Exhibition hall, Departmental offices, Conference Room, Store and Toilets.
to Lots 1-4
|As part of this proposal, the College intends to deploy local area network to cover the complexes. To this end, the College requests for the|
|Submission of Expression of Interest for Pre-Qualification of suppliers for the Cabling of the local area network to cover the proposed complexes. The cables should be routed using conduit and no surface mount raceway.
Each cable end must be terminated in wall plates and/or other appropriate network equipment and must be properly tagged for identification. All Cabling installed in the riser and horizontal distribution must conform to national and international safety code
|5||Supply of 30-Seater Toyota Coaster, 2.7 Litre Engine, Manual, ABS, Radio Cassette Player, Power Steering.|
|6||Supply of Toyota Hilux Shell Space 4W DC Automatic Fabric Scat 2.7 Litre Petrol Engine, 5 Speed Automatic Transmission
|7||Supply and Installation of various Office Furniture which include Executive Office Table, 2H P LG Split Air conditioner, Swivel Chairs. Full Height Cabinet (Newclime) and Sharp Photocopier Model AR5731
|(B) Proposed Project: Years 2011- 2014 (Merged) Tertiary Education Trust Fund Intervention in Library Development|
|1||Procurement of Assorted Books|
|2||Procurement of Computer and other Accessories|
|3||Procurement of F-Resources E-Books and E-Journals|
|4||Procurement of Library Equipment|
Collection of Documents
Interested Bidders should collect Pre-qualification and financial bid documents from the Office of the Admin Secretary 10 the Provost on the presentation of the receipt issued by College Bursar fromMonday 28th September to 23rd November 2015.
Submission of Pre-Qualification and Tender Documents
The Pre-qualification and Tender Documents should be arranged in the order listed above, endorsed in a sealed envelope marked and specified at lop left “confidential” indicating what you applied for. The envelope should be delivered to: the Provost, Enugu State College of Education (Technical). Enugu notlater than 12:00 noon Monday 23rd November, 2015 Invitation For Pre- qualification and Tender Opening Exercises Contractors are hereby requested to indicate their interest in participating in the Pre-qualification exercises, following which only pre-qualified Bidders will be invited for the opening of the financial tenders.
The public opening of the pre-qualification would hold on Monday 23rd November, 2015 by 12:00noon in the College Conference Room.
(A) Failure of the Bidder to follow the order of any of the instructions above or provide any of the listed documents may automatically result in disqualification:
(ii) Notwithstanding the submission made, the College is neither committed nor under any Obligation to include any contractor on the final list of Pre- qualified Contractors or award any form of contract to any contractor.
(iii) To qualify for multiple number of lots in a package for which tenders are invited in the invitation for tenders, the Tenders shall demonstrate having resources and experience sufficient to meet the aggregate of the qualifying criteria for the individual lots.
(iv) The College reserves the right to verify the authenticity of any claim made on the pre-qualification documents submitted by companies.
(v) The College reserves the right to reject any Pre-qualification document or documents and is neither committed nor obliged to give reasons for rejection of any of the companies responding to this invitation.
The execution of these projects will depend on the release of funds by the appropriate funding Donor. The College will not be liable if there is any delay in the release of funds.
S.P.O Ugwu, Deputy Registrar
Osun State University, Osogbo
P.M.B. 4494, Osogbo, Osun State
Request for Expression of Interest (EOI) for Consulting Services for the Detailed Engineering Design, Environmental and Social Impact Assessment, Procurement Support and Supervision of Construction of Access Roads in College of Law, Ifetedo Campus of Osun State University
Osun State University (UNIOSUN) invites interested competent and reliable Consultants to express interest in provision of consulting Service(s) which include detailed engineering design, environmental and social impact assessment, procurement support and construction supervision for the construction of access roads in College of Law, Ifetedo Campus, UNIOSUN in Osun State as follows: (i) Conducting a detailed inventory and condition survey, and a full topographical survey and a geotechnical materials survey of the access roads complete with the existing structures, (ii) Providing full procurement support to UNIOSUN through the bidding process to the award of the works contract for the Lot; and (iii) Supervising construction of the works Lot in the capacity of the Engineer, including the Defects Liability’ Period (DLP); subject to agreement by the Employer, UNIOSUN, the service may include supervision with minimal staffing of routine and periodic maintenance of the access roads.
The Shortlisting Criteria are;
(1) General qualification; Capacity of the Consultant to carry out the service, to be demonstrated by sufficient years in business with core business in similar activities to those under the service, annual turnover of the consultant and overall number and qualification of consultant key staff. A brief presentation of the Consultant’s profile shall be provided.
(2) Engineering Design: Experience and capacity for Engineering Design of low volume rural roads similar in scope and size to those subject to the services with both laterite and bituminous surface treatment sections. The consultant shall demonstrate experience and capacity for conducting full condition surveys, topographical surveys, road bridge and drainage inventories, geotechnical, and materials surveys drainage condition and capacity assessments. The Consultant shall also demonstrate experience and capacity for conducting economic analysis using the Highway Design and Management tool (HDM-4) or the Road Economic Decision (RED) model or any other recognized economic evaluation methodology.
(3) Construction Supervision: Experience and capacity for construction supervision in the role of Engineer for construction and construction of low volume rural roads similar in scope and size to those subject to the services, with both laterite and bituminous surface treatment sections.
(4) Environment and Social Assessment: Experience and capacity for conducting Environmental and Social Impact Assessment (ESIA).
(5) Bidding Document and Procurement Support: Experience and capacity for production of full English language bidding document based on the Standard Bidding Document for the Procurement of Works, including Technical Specifications, Engineering Drawing and Bills of Quantities; and for provision of full Procurement support through the civil works bidding process and contract award.
(a) Certificate of registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
(b) Copies of immediate past three (3) years Tax Clearance-Certificate.
(c) Evidence of VAT Registration.
(d) Evidence of three (3) years Company’s Audited Report.
(e) Evidence of compliance with the State Government’s Consultant requirements as issued from the State Government of Osun.
(f) Details of Staff Strength including the curriculum vitae and profile of key personnel.
(g) Evidence of membership of Professional Bodies.
(h) Evidence of Registration with professional Council Bodies.
(i) Evidence of Finance capability and Bank support.
(j) Verification evidence of previous consultancy experience undertaken in the last five (5) years inducting scope of work and value.
(k) Evidence of compliance with ITF Amendment Act 2011 by inclusion of letter of compliance from the Industrial Training Fund.
(l) Evidence of compliance with the Pension Reform Act 2014 by inclusion of letter of compliance from the National Pension Commission.
(m) A letter Authorizing the Osun State University (UNIOSUN)), Osogbo to verify claims with relevant agencies and bodies,
The submission should be m duplicate (two copies) in a sealed envelope marked “EOI for The Engagement of a Consultant” and addressed to:
The Ag. Registrar,
Osun State University,
The sealed envelope containing the “Expression of Interest” should be deposited in the Registrar s Office of the University not later than 12:00 noon, Monday 30th November, 2015.
All submitted EOI would be opened by 12:00 noon, Monday 30th, November 2015 at UNIOSUN’s Council Chamber, Osogbo, Consultants or their representatives are expected to be present during the Opening Exercise.
(1) This advertisement shall not be construed to be a commitment on the part of the University nor shall it entail any bidder to make any claim(s) whatsoever and seek indemnity from the University by virtue of that bidder having responded to this advertisement.
(2) Pre-qualification Consultants will be requested to pay Fifty Thousand Naira (N50,000.00) processing fee before collecting the Request for Proposal (PFR).
(3) The University is not bound to shortlist any Consultant and reserves the right to annul the selection process at any time without incurring any liabilities and assigning any reason thereof.
Gafar Adebayo A. Shittu
Ag. Registrar and Secretary to Council