Federal College of Education, Zaria,
P. M. B. 1041, Zaria, Kaduna State
Invitation for Pre-qualification and Tender for the Year 2014 Tetfund Intervention in Library Development
The College is desirous of undertaking a pre-qualification and tender exercise for the under listed projects under the TETfund Intervention Projects. Consequently, the College wishes to invite reputable contractors/companies to submit their technical and financial bids for the following projects.
Lot 1: Procurement of Assorted Textbooks
Lot 2: Procurement of Reference Materials
TECHNICAL AND FINANCIAL BID REQUIREMENTS
To be considered, potential contractors/ companies are required to submit all the under listed verifiable documents:
(1) Evidence of Company registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), and evidence of Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) in case of joint ventures to include names of Directors and Shareholders.
(2) Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three years.
(3) Company’s Audited Accounts for the last three years duly stamped by registered Auditors.
(4) Evidence of Financial Capability and Banking support (Bank reference from reputable Bank).
(5) Verifiable evidence of similar jobs successfully executed or being executed within the last three (3) years, indicating type, cost, location and evidence of award and completion certificate.
(6) List of names of key personnel to be involved in the project stating their qualification, year of cognate experience and professional registration where applicable (Enclose photocopy of (Credentials).
(7) Evidence of compliance with Pension Reform Act, 2004 by inclusion of clearance Certificate from National Pension Commission (PENCOM)
(8) List of plants and equipment to be used for the project stating owned, leased or hired (where applicable).
(9) Evidence of compliance with Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Amendment Act by inclusion of compliance Certificate from ITF.
(10) Copy of VAT registration and evidence of past VAT remittances for completed projects.
(11) Original Bank Statements for the past 12 months.
(12) Original copies of the documents would be requested to be made available for sighting whenever required.
SUBMISSION OF PRE-QUALIFICATION AND TENDER DOCUMENTS
The Pre-Qualification documents should be submitted sealed and clearly marked “pre-qualification and Tender documents for”…………. ” (quote the appropriate project name boldly stated) and deposited in the office of the Registrar, Federal College of Education, Zaria to reach him not later than 7th July 2016 by 12:00pm.
(i) All Pre-qualification documents shall be rendered in English and spiral bound.
(ii) Fake/suspicious documents attract disqualification and maybe handed over to the appropriate government agencies for necessary action.
(iii) This advertisement shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of the College authorities nor shall it entitle any contractor/company to make any claim or seek indemnity from the College.
(iv) Only submissions made before 12:00pm 7th July, 2016 shall be entertained.
(v) Only Pre-Qualified contractors/companies shall be invited to tender.
Mal. Danlami Saidu
Ladoke Akintola University of Technology Teaching Hospital
Osogbo, Osun State, Nigeria
Invitation to Tender for the Supply and Installation of the Items Needed in the School of Health Information Management
The Management of LAUTECH Teaching Hospital, Osogbo hereby invites interested/reputable companies to tender for the supply of the following items:
(1) Students Chairs with Arm Table – Quantity 50
(2) HP All-in-one Desktop (Bundle) with Intel one – 2GB RAM – Quantity 20
(a) Quick Heal Int. Security Antivirus Licensed – Quantity 20
(b) UPS 650VA(Mercury) – Quantity 20
(c) Voltage Regulator (1000V) – Quantity 20
(3) Computer Tables and Swivel Chairs – Quantity 20
Eligibility for consideration:
(1) Evidence of Registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
(2) Evidence of Registration with the Osun State Government
(3) Evidence of Registration with LAUTECH Teaching Hospital
(4) Evidence of previous experience in areas of interest
(5) Evidence of 3 years Tax Clearance
(6) Evidence of similar projects successfully executed with dates and costs
(7) Payment offender fee (fifty thousand Naira)
(8) Evidence of VAT registration and past remittances
(9) Evidence of good financial standing from a reputable bank
(a) LAUTECH Teaching Hospital Osogbo reserves the right to verify claims made by the contractor.
(b) Submission of tender document does not commit LAUTECH Teaching Hospital, Osogbo to awarding contract to a tender
(c) The firm must also have the ability to demonstrate, install and maintain the equipment.
(d) Interested companies, who satisfy the above conditions, should visit the Health Information Management Department between the hours of 10:00am to 3:00pm for details.
(e) All documents which must be acknowledged “received” should be in Six (6) copies in a sealed envelope and addressed to:
The Chief Medical Director
LAUTECH Teaching Hospital, Osogbo
(f) All Tender documents are to be submitted to the Office of Director of Administration, latest by9th June, 2016.
Director of Administration
For: Chief Medical Director
The Government of Kaduna State
Ministry of Education, Science and Technology
Invitation to Bid
Construction of Six Senior Science Secondary Schools in Kaduna State, Nigeria
ISDB Financed Construction and Equipping of Six Senior Science Secondary Schools in Kaduna State
Civil Works Services
Mode of Financing: ISFD Loan
Financing No. 2UNI 0034
The Kaduna State Government has received financing from the Islamic Development Bank towards theConstruction and Equipping of Six Senior Science Secondary Schools, and intends to apply part of the proceeds for the execution of the Civil Works component. The works consist of Construction of Administrative Building, Assembly Hall, Classrooms, Laboratories, Workshops, Library, Staffroom, Dormitories, Kitchen and Dining Hall, Staff Houses, External Works, Sports and other supporting facilities.
The Project Monitoring Unit, Ministry of Education, Science and Technology now invites Bids from eligible National Construction Companies for the Construction of the following:
S/N Name of Lot Lot No.
1 Construction of Senior Science Secondary School at Hunkuyi in Kudan Local Government (Lot 1) 1
2 Construction of Senior Science Secondary School at Pambeguwa in Kubau Local Government (Lot 2) 2
3 Construction of Senior Science Secondary School at Rigachikun in Igabi Local Government (Lot 3) 3
4 Construction of Senior Science Secondary School at Buruku in Chikun Local Government (Lot 4) 4
5 Construction of Senior Science Secondary School at Jere in Kagarko Local Government (Lot 5) 5
6 Construction of Senior Science Secondary School at Manchok in Kaura Local Government (Lot 6) 6
Interested reputable Construction Firms are invited to submit the following, in addition to other documents specified in the Bidding Document.
(1) Certificate of Registration/Incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission (C.A.C.)
(2) Evidence of current Tax Clearance Certificate (TCC) for the last three (3) years.
(3) Company Audited Accounts showing Annual Turnover for the last three (3) years, duly stamped by the relevant professional body.
(4) Certificate of Registration with Kaduna State Tenders Board.
(5) Evidence of Value Added Tax (VAT) registration with Tax Identification Number (TIN) and past remittances for the last three (3) years.
(6) Verifiable list of similar jobs completed in the last three (3) years including Letters of Award, Project Cost, and Completion Certificate.
(7) Evidence of Annual Turnover of not less than N250,000,000.00 for the past three (3) years
OBTAINING THE BIDDING DOCUMENT
Interested Bidders can obtain the Bidding Document on payment of a NON-REFUNDABLE FEE OF TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND NAIRA ONLY (N250,000) PER LOT AT THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS:
The Project Monitoring Unit,
IsDB/KDSG Financed Six Senior Science Secondary Schools,
Ministry of Education, Science & Technology,
Kurmin Mashi Road,
Behind Government College,
All Bids should be submitted to the State Tenders Board, Yakubu Gowon Way, Kaduna on or before 1:30pm on 15th June, 2016.
THE BIDS OPENING SHALL TAKE PLACE IN THE PRESENCE OF BIDDERS REPESENTATIVES AT:
Venue: State Tenders Board
Date: 15th June 2016
Time: 1:30 pm
• GENERAL NOTICE
• The Kaduna State Government reserves the right to accept or reject any Bid, and annul the Bidding process and reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without incurring any liability to Bidders.
• Bidders bidding for more than one Lot must provide stipulated Bid Security for each of the Lots Bided, however, a maximum of one Lot only can be awarded to any single Bidder.
• Bidders who participated in the last bidding process may purchase the bid document at the cost of N150,000.00 only per lot, subject to a maximum of 4 lots.
The Project Manager,
Six New Senior Science Secondary Schools Project,
Ministry of Education, Science and Technology, Kaduna
CONTACT: +234 802 055 7774, +234 803 3110632
The Government of Kaduna State
Kaduna Investment Promotion Agency (KADIPA)
Development of Kaduna Knowledge City, Murtala Mohammed Square, Hospital Healthcare Services, Agricultural Mechanisation Service Centres and Irrigation Canal Services
Request for Expression of Interest (REOI)
The Kaduna Investment Promotion Agency (KADIPA) was established in December 2015, with the responsibility of attracting investments into the state as well as acting as the Kaduna State Government’s vehicle for all Public Private Partnership (PPP) arrangements and privatisation transactions.
Following the unveiling of the Kaduna State Development Plan 2016 – 2020 with focus on key sectors such as improved economic development social welfare, security and Justice and Governance, the Kaduna State Government wishes to engage with the private sector in the development of key economic sectors. KADIPA, on behalf of the Kaduna State Government, invites prospective investors to express interest in the following projects:
• Kaduna Knowledge City
• Murtala Mohammed Square Complex
• Primary Healthcare Services
• Agricultural Mechanisation and Service Centres
• Irrigation Canals
DEVELOPMENT AND OPERATIONS OF THE KADUNA KNOWLEDGE CITY
The Kaduna Knowledge City (KKC) is envisaged as the driving force to propel Kaduna as a nodal point for the Global Knowledge Economy 4while reclaiming its glory as the “Centre for Learning”. A state of the art development is planned to cater to a complete lifestyle of academic and business excellence by collaborating with the best global educational and corporate entities.
The project aims to bring Research and Development Institutions of international repute in the areas of ICT, Business & Management Sciences and Science & Technology and other knowledge industries on a single site with state of the art infrastructure.
The objective is to create and develop synergy between the academia and the corporate world in areas that feed into the global knowledge industry. In order to achieve this objective, the Kaduna State Government has dedicated an over 100 hectares of prized land in a key location of the State for the KKC project.
KKC will have all the infrastructure and facilities required for a safe and serene environment. In addition to developing a vibrant centre for educational and commercial activities the KKC will:
(i) Deliver education-associated real estate (campuses, applied science institute, business and secondary schools), Science & innovation, Medium Density Housing);
(ii) Compliment the State’s Investment in the education sector while offering a boost in employment through the construction, operation and maintenance of the KKC;
(iii) Increase sustainable development in the state through inclusive economic growth hubs and also by attracting education tourism.
DEVELOPMENT AND OPERATIONS OF MURTALA MOHAMMED SQUARE COMPLEX
Murtala Mohammed Square Sports Complex, as it is known today, was initially designed and operated as a race course (Kaduna Race Course) by Sir Ahmadu Bello. The race course hosted Queen Elizabeth II in 1956. Thee Square has since undergone several enhancements, including the development of a polo ground, cricket pitch, tennis courts, rugby and football pitches; an indoor sports arena and an Olympic size swimming pool.
The Kaduna state Government intends to develop the facility into a world-class sports and leisure complex capable of hosting major sporting and public events.
The purpose of the invitation is to show the State Government’s interest in working closely with the private sector in developing the complex and establish the scope for private sector investment in the project and the form that such investment might take; the scope for public and private sector collaboration in the design, construction and operation of the complex; and ways to maximise the commercial viability of the project.
By developing the Murtala Mohammed Square Complex, the State will provide the citizens with access to a broad range of high quality sport and community facilities so that everyone has the opportunity to lead and maintain an active, healthy lifestyle and;
(i) Deliver community health and wellbeing; confidence-building and empowerment; social integration and cohesion to residents.
(ii) Compliment the State’s sports and recreation sector while offering a boost in employment through the construction, operation and maintenance of the facility.
(iii) Increase economic development in the state through the public spending at events, commerce created by sports tourism in the community, and money generated by spin-off businesses
HOSPITAL HEALTHCARE SERVICES
The Kaduna State Government intends to offer integrated and coordinated care as a means to improve continuity and reduce fragmentation within the health system. The State wants to provide hospital services that would answer to the needs of the citizens in terms of advanced health management, access to primary health care and having a functional and reliable health care system to substantially improve health-related outcomes.
By delivering pharmaceutical, diagnostics and mortuary services at key
hospitals, the State will provide the citizens with full access to the latest health care technology and state-of-the-art medical equipment. This means access to a wide range of clinical (and administrative) resources, which help to provide efficient and effective solutions to Kaduna’s growing healthcare needs.
The locations proposed have been selected strategically in order to best facilitate the needs of the State’s residents.
This development will serve the following purposes:
• Deliver general and specialised medical services tailored to meet the needs of the State
• Provide affordable, efficient and quality health care to the community
• Compliment the State’s health care sector while offering a boost in employment through the construction, operation and maintenance of the hospital.
• Increase economic development in the state through a revitalization of the Health Care Sector and the redirection of Medical Tourism to the State.
The State government is interested in entering into a Public Private Partnership arrangement in pharmaceutical, diagnostics and mortuary services at key hospitals in the following locations in the State:
S/N Name of Lot
1 Gambo Sawaba Hospital
2 Yusuf Dantsoho Memorial Hospital
3 Barau Dikko Hospital
4 Kafanchan General Hospital
AGRICULTURAL MECHANISATION AND SERVICE CENTRES
The economy of Kaduna State is heavily driven by agriculture which contributes significantly to the state’s GDP. It provides easy access to raw materials such as Tomato, Rice, Maize, Ginger and Sugarcane, while employing more than 60% of the state’s population.
A component of providing food security is to promote Agricultural Services by making available for lease necessary infrastructure, especially Tractors and implements, Power Tilling Machines, Processing equipment, and Land Clearing equipment for land preparation and harvest. It also aims to provide post-harvest equipment repair and the maintenance of such equipment as an incubator for training personnel within farming communities.
The state invites interested parties to demonstrate competence in the finance, design, operations, maintenance and management of the Agricultural Mechanization Service Centres for the following locations:
Lot A – Maigana: This office is located in Zone 1 which comprises of eight Local Government Areas. Majority of the people in this area are farmers.
Lot B – Birnin Gwari: This is in Zone 2, made up of seven Local Government Areas. The people here are equally mostly farmers who require farm implements and services. The Birnin Gwari project is best for Agricultural machinery assembling plant e.g. Tractor and Implements.
Lot C – Samaru Kataf: This is located in Zone 3, which is made up of eight Local Government areas. Noted for its Ginger crop, the zone is home to intense agricultural activity.
Lot D – Lere: This lot covers the major producers of grains in the State. This place is good for Agricultural processing equipment and storage facilities such as silos and stores.
BUILDING AND OPERATION OF IRRIGATION CANAL SERVICES
The Kaduna State Government wishes to engage the private-sector in the rehabilitation, operation and management of infrastructure services for the following irrigation schemes in Kaduna.
S/N Name of Lot
Type of Crops
1 Galma Irrigation Zaria Tomato, Corn, Onion, Okro & Pepper
2 Bakin Kogi Irrigation
Tomato, Garden Egg, Corn Okro, Pepper & Rice
3 Farakwai Irrigation
Tomato, Corn, & Spinach
4 Jagindi Irrigation
Tomato, Cabbage, Green Beans & Pepper
5 Pambegua Irrigation
Ikara Tomato, Onion, Corn & Okro
6 Panshanu Irrigation Igabi
Garden Egg, Water, Melon, Cabbage & Tomato
7 Kaya Irrigation
Tomato, Onion, Corn & Okro
8 Hunkuyi Irrigation
Kudan Garden Egg, Water, Melon, Cabbage & Tomato
9 Gurara Irrigation
Garden Egg, Corn, Garden Egg, Cabbage & Lettuce
10 Kuzuntu Irrigation
Kubau –Northern Tomato, Corn, Onion, Okro & Pepper
11 Igabl Irrigation
Tomato, Onion, Pepper, Rice Green Beans, Cabbage, Okro
SUBMISSION/OPENING OF EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST (EOI)
Expressions of Interests (EOIs) from prospective developers or consortium of developers must clearly indicate the following:
(i) Full name and nationality (country of registration of the company and evidence of registration).
(ii) Profile of firm/consortium including ownership structure and role of each corporate entity with full contact details including phone numbers and email of lead firms.
(iii) Evidence of partnership in case of a consortium
(iv) Evidence of track record of developing similar projects
(v) Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for 2013, 2014, 2015 from the Federal Inland Revenue Services (FIRS) from any of the members of the consortium.
(vi) Submission of three (3) years Audited Accounts for the last three years (2013, 2014 and 2015).
(vii) Payment of one hundred thousand naira (N100,000) processing fee payable in Bank Draft to the Kaduna State Government.
Expressions of Interest must be submitted in six (6) copies (one original & five copies) in a sealed envelope clearly marked as applicable:
(A) “Expression of Interest for the Development of Kaduna Knowledge City”.
(B) “Expression of Interest for the Development and Operations of Murtala Square Sports Complex, Kaduna”.
(C) “Expression of Interest for the Development of Primary Healthcare Service (Pharmaceutical, Diagnostics and Mortuary Hospital Services)”.
(D) “Expression of Interest for the Agricultural Mechanization and Service Centres in Kaduna State”.
(E) “Expression of Interest for the Rehabilitation of Irrigation Schemes in Kaduna State”.
The EOI should be delivered not later than 3:00pm., Nigerian time on 7th June 2016 to the address below:
The Executive Secretary,
Kaduna Investment Promotion Agency,
Sir Kashim Ibrahim House,
Kaduna, Kaduna State – Nigeria.
Tel: +234 8096961576
All EOIs will be opened immediately after the deadline in the PPP Office of the above address, on the closing date, in the presence of all interested firms that choose to attend.
PLEASE NOTE THAT:
• Only shortlisted firms will be invited for further consideration.
• This advertisement shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of Kaduna State to appoint any firm nor shall it entitle any firm submitting documents to claim any indemnity or compensation.
• Kaduna State reserves the right to take a final decision on any of the documents received in the EOI.
• Interested applicants may obtain further information at the address above from 8.00 am to 4.00 pm, Monday through Friday (except public holidays).
• Expression of Interest through email or fax will not be accepted.
• All submissions must be made in the English Language.
Kaduna Investment Promotion Agency
The Government of Oyo State
Expression of Interest in the Management of Public Secondary Schools
Oyo State Government is inviting willing and interested stakeholders to collaborate with Government in the public/ private partnership and ownership of schools in its bid to develop human capital founded on quality education in the State.
(1) Applications are invited from interested stakeholders desirous of partnering with Government in this regard.
(2) Application Forms may be collected from Room 18 of the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology from Friday, May 27, 2016, for a sum of Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira (N250,000.00) only, payable to:
Account Name: Oyo State Government Revenue
Bank: All Banks
Revenue Code: 4030018A (Secondary Schools)
(3) All completed applications should be addressed to The Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Education, Science and Technology, Secretariat, Ibadan.
(4) Such applications should be accompanied with:
(i) Memoranda/Expression of interest (10 copies).
(ii) Evidence of previous experience in school administration.
(iii) Evidence of financial and management capability to operate the school(s) successfully.
(5) Completed application form(s) for expression of interest should be accompanied with the receipt of the sum of Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira (N250,000.00) only.
(6) All applications should be submitted to Room 56 of the Ministry not later than Thursday, 23rdJune, 2016.
Former stakeholders are to please note that they will be required to comply with all the aforementioned conditions as well.
Invitation to Stakeholders’ Meeting
Interested stakeholders are also invited to an interactive session on Wednesday, June 1st 2016, at the Western Hall, Secretariat, Ibadan, at 11.00 am, with not more than three (3) representatives per group/organization.
A. O. Makanjuola (Mrs)
Ministry of Education, Science and Technology.