Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria
The Mortgage House, Plot 266 Cadastral AO, Central Business District
PMB 2273, Garki, Abuja, Nigeria
Telephone: 09-460992, 09-4602199, 09-4610410
Invitation for Expression of Interest of Consultant(s) for Proposed FMBN Enterprise Risk Management Framework
(I) The Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria, an Apex Secondary Mortgage Institution set up to promote development of low interest, affordable and decent houses for low and medium earners towards homeownership nationwide, having recognized the need to strengthen the Risk Management operation of the Bank is seeking for Expression of Interest from reputable consultants to design and implement an Enterprise Risk Management framework for the Bank.
(II) The firms that have responded to our earlier advertisements on this subject should please re-submit their applications for consideration,
(B) SCOPE OF SERVICES:
The Scope of work shall include:
(I) Enterprise Risk Management framework and design which includes planning and organization, diagnostic review, design and documentation of our organizational system.
(II) Enterprise Risk Management Implementation involves defining road maps for each risk areas, identifying key risk Indicators, defining risk enterprise and strategic risk management process.
(III) Enterprise Risk Management Training includes all staff and board members.
(iv) Other specific needs as to be identified by consultant necessary for the risk management strategies for FMBN are also welcomed.
(I) Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
(II) Evidence of Tax Clearance for at least 3 years.
(III) Copy of Value Added Tax (VAT) certified for the last (3) years.
(IV) Names and addresses of clients for each referred projects on item(s) above including telephone numbers and e-mail addresses.
(V) Description of similar assignments, experience in similar conditions, availability of appropriate skills etc.
(VI) Evidence of compliance with the provision of the Pension Reforms Act 2004.
(VII) Corporate Profile of Management and Key Technical, Professional Staff including evidence of their registered address, functional e-mail address, mobile telephone numbers and Fax.
(VIII) Letter of guarantee from the company’s Bank.
(IX) Evidence of compliance with Industrial Training Fund Act 2007.
(X) Evidence of compliance with NHF Act.
(XI) Evidence of compliance with NSITF Act.
(XII) Evidence of compliance with Financial Reporting Council Act,
(D) SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENT(S)
(I) The completed documents should be enclosed in a SEALED envelope and marked “Expression of Interest for Enterprise Risk Management Framework” and addressed to:
Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria,
Plot 266 Cadastral Zone AO,
Central Business District,
(II) The sealed envelope should be deposited in the Tender Box at the office of the GH (HRM), 2ndFloor, Head Office Building, Abuja.
(E) CLOSING/OPENING DATE
The Submission of documents closes 13th June, 2016 will be opened on 13th June, 2016 at the Bank’s Board Room, 4th Floor, Head Office Building, Abuja.
(F) PLEASE NOTE:
(I) The Bank will not enter into any correspondence with any Consultant or Firm as to why they are not successful. All incurred and associated expenses in preparation of the Bid shall be borne by the prospective Consultant(s)/Firm.
(II) Applications received after the closing date shall be disregarded
(III) Only shortlisted consultants will be invited for the financial bids.
Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria
University of Benin
Benin City, Nigeria
Invitation to Tender
In compliance with Public Procurement Act 2007, the University of Benin, Benin City wishes to invite reputable and competent Contractors with good track record of performance to tender for the under listed contracts
LOT NO. DESCRIPTION AND SPECIFICATION/SCOPE OF THE WORK
Lot 1 Insurance Cover for University Building and Students Welfare Insurance Safety Scheme (SWISS) (Lot 1 – 2)
Lot 2 Procurement of Teaching and Research Equipment for NUC Accreditation (Lot 1 — 30)
Lot 3 Procurement of Vehicle for Officers
Lot 4 Procurement of E-Senate facilities for Senate Meeting
Lot 5 Renovation of Bursary Department, University of Benin
Lot 6 RE-roofing of Bursary Department, University of Benin
Lot 7 Supply and Installation of 171 Vono Solid Lecture Theatre seats to two Level classroom, Faculty of Law for accreditation
Lot 8 Supply and Installation of 171 Vono Solid Lecturer Theatre seat to 100 Level classroom, Faculty of Law for, accreditation
Lot 9 Rehabilitation of all Potholes and overlay portions in the Ugbowo Campus of the University of Benin
Lot 10 Re-roofing of the upper roof of the Main Auditorium Building
Lot 11 Supply and installation of Additional classmate Millennium Range Composite Chairs/Tables in Alumni 1000LT
Lot 12 Renovation and Furnishing of Council and Committee Department
Lot 13 Outstanding Renovation at the Alumni Lecture Theatre
Lot 14 Furnishing of Offices in the Alumni Lecture Theatre for staff
Lot 13 Furnishing of Eleven Professorial Offices, Faculty of Law
Lot 16 Furnishing of Senate Matters Offices
Lot 17 Renovation and Furnishing of Admission Office
Lot 18 Renovation and Furnishing of some Offices in the Faculty of Arts (Lot 2)
Lot 19 Construction of the Vice Chancellor’s lodge road
Lot 20 Supply and Installation of 24 Nos. 2 TONS package Air Conditioner units in 1000LT Faculty Board Room and Dean’s Office in Faculty of Engineering
Lot 21 Deployment of an E-meeting WEB/E-Senate devices at the Senate Chambers
Lot 22 Renovation of Clinical Hostel, Waiting Hall, Consulting Rooms and Lecturer’s Quarter
3.0 QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENT
All submissions must be accompanied with the following documents:-
(a) Evidence of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission.
(b) Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years from 2013, 2014 to 2015
(c) TIN number
(d) Company audited account for the last three (3) years
(e) Evidence of similar job successfully executed with submission of certificate of completion
(f) Evidence of compliance with Pension Reform Act 2014 by submission of copy of compliance certificate from PENCOM
(g) Evidence of compliance with ITF (Amendment) Act 2011 by submission of copy of compliance certificate from ITF
(h) Evidence of registration in the National Database of Federal Contractors/BPP
(i) Evidence of Bank reference(s) and documents demonstrating availability of fund/liquid assets and/or credit facilities to successfully complete the contract
(j) Addition requirement specific to each lot which cannot be indicated here due to space will be contained in the bidding document to be issued.
4.0 COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENT
All interested bidders should collect bidding documents from the, Procurement Unit, Vice Chancellor’s Office, Benin City between the hours of 8.00am and 4.00pm, week days from 30th May to 7th July, 2016 with evidence of payment of tender fees of N20,000.00 (Twenty Thousand Naira).
All bidders are to submit two (2) copies each of their bid in a sealed envelope with project title boldly written on the envelope and addressed to:
Vice Chancellor’s Office
University of Benin
P. M. B. 1154
The top hand corner of the envelope shall bear the name of the Project for which you are applying; example, “SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF EQUIPMENT TO SCHOOL OF MEDICINE; DEPARTMENT OF MENTAL HEALTH” The document shall be dropped in a tender box marked “TENDER BID” which shall be supplied for this purpose in Procurement Unit, Vice Chancellor’s Office
6.0 DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION
The document shall be submitted on or before 12 noon on 7th July, 2016.
7.0 OPENING OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
The bid documents shall be opened on 7th July, 2016. Members of the Public and Private Sector, Non-Governmental Organization and Journalists are invited to witness the opening of the documents/bids.
8.0 LIST OF SUCCESSFUL COMPANIES
The list of successful Companies will be displayed on the University Notice Board in the Vice Chancellor’s Office,
The University of Benin is neither obliged to shortlist any Contractor nor to award the
Contract to any Contractor or his agent
The University reserves the right to reject any bid
The University will not enter into any form of correspondence with Bidding Contractors
O. A. Oshodin (Mrs.)
Registrar and Secretary to Council
Government of Akwa Ibom State of Nigeria
Akwa Ibom State Agency for the Control of AIDS (AKSACA)
Invitation for Bids
HIV/AIDS Programme Development Project II (HPDP II)
Credit No. CR 45960-NG
Procurement of HIV Rapid Test Kits
Contract Identification No. AK/HPDP2/GDS/NCB/01/2016
(1) This Invitation for Bids follows the General Procurement Notice for this project that appeared in Development Business, issue no. of January 21, 20I5.
(2) The Federal Government of Nigeria has received a credit from the International Development Association toward the coat HIV/AIDS Programme Development Project II, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this credit to payments under the Contract for Procurement of HIV Rapid Test Kits.
(3) The Akwa Ibom State Agency for Control of AIDS (AKSACA) now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the Procurement of the following
Lot No. Description Quantity (Unit Test) Bid Security
1 Screening Test (1st Line) 288,000 Pcs At least 2.5% of Bid Price 60 days AKSACA Office, Uyo, Plot 7, F-Line, Ewet Housing Estate, Uyo.
2 Confirmatory test (2nd Line) 28,800 Pcs At least 2.5% of Bid Price 60 days AKSACA Office, Uyo, Plot 7, F-Line, Ewet Housing Estate, Uyo.
3 Tie Breaker (3rd Line) 9,900 Pcs At least 2.5% of Bid Price 60 days AKSACA Office, Uyo, Plot 7, F-Line, Ewet Housing Estate, Uyo.
Bidders may bid for any or more lots and discounts offered for the award of combined lots will be considered in bid evaluation.
(4) Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB), a procedure specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits, and is open to all bidders from Eligible Source Countries as defined in the Guidelines.
(5) Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from: The Project Manager, HIV/AIDS Programme Development Project II, at the address below and inspect the Bidding Documents from 08:00am to 4:00pm Mondays to Fridays, except on public holidays.
(6) Qualifications requirements include:
• Evidence of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission
• Documentary Evidence of two contracts of similar nature during the last five (5) years
• Power of Attorney to sign the bid to be submitted by the bidder
• Audited Financial Statements for the last three (3) years to demonstrate the financial capability of the Bidder in terms of Profitability and adequate working capital.
• A Manufacturer’s Authorization for test kits not produced by the company.
• A margin of preference for eligible national contractors shall not be applied.
• Additional details are provided in the Bidding Documents.
(7) A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written Application to the address below and upon payment of a non-re fundable fee of N15,000.00 (Fifteen Thousand Naira) only. The method of payment will be in Cash or Bank Draft in favor of AKSACA HPDP II, Government Counterpart Account (Naira). The Bidding Documents will be collected by the representative of the Bidder or by courier services on request
(8) Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before 12:00noon on 30th of June, 2016.Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives, who choose to attend in person at the address below at 12:00noon on 30th of June, 2016. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of at least 2.5% of Bid Price or an equivalent amount in a freely convertible currency.
(9) The address referred to above is:
The Project Manager,
HTV/AIDS Programme Development Project II,
Akwa Ibom State Agency for Control of AIDS (AKSACA),
Plot 7, F-Line, Ewet Housing Estate
Akwa Ibom State.
Electronic mail address: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
National Institute for Policy and Strategic Studies (NIPSS), Kuru
P.M.B. 2024, Bukuru, Jos, Plateau State, Nigeria
Invitation for Pre-Qualification and Tendering for Execution of Approved Projects in the 2016 Capital Appropriation
The National Institute for Policy and Strategic Studies (NIPSS), Kuru intends to undertake the under listed Projects under its 2016 Financial Year Capital Budget. Consequently, interested Companies are invited to tender for the following projects:
(1) PROJECTS, TENDER NOS AND NON-REFUNDABLE FEES
S/N PROJECT DESCRIPTION LOT NO NON-
01 Renovation of 14 Blocks of Participants Chalets Lot 1 (1.1 -1.7) N20,000 per Lot
02 Renovation of 9 Slocks of Research Fellows Chalets Lot 2 (2.1-2.3) N20,000 per Lot
03 Supply, Installation & Commissioning of Printing Press Equipment Lot 3 N20,000 per Lot
04 Supply of Kitchen Equipment Lot 4 N20,000 per Lot
05 Supply of Project Vehicles Lot 5 N20,000 per Lot
06 Supply and Installation of Generating Set and Accessories Lot 6 N20,000 per Lot
07 Construction of Central Water Reservoir on Steel Tower Lot 7 N20,000 per Lot
2.0 PRE-QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
Interested Companies with experience in similar jobs are hereby invited for pre-qualification and bidding for the Projects: All applications must be accompanied with the following;
(a) Valid Certificate of incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission, Memorandum and Articles of Association including Forms C07 and C02 of the Company.
(b) Company Profile to include evidence of personnel capability including list of key Professionals with their Curriculum Vitae.
(c) Evidence of relevant registration of the personnel with relevant Professional Bodies such as ARCON, COREN, QSRBN, etc where applicable.
(d) Three (3) years Tax Clearance Certificates (2013, 2014,2015).
(e) Evidence of registration on the National Database of Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by inclusion of Compliance Certificate from Bureau for Public Procurement (BPP).
(f) Evidence of compliance with relevant provisions of the Industrial Training Fund Act, 2011 by inclusion of Certificate of Compliance.
(g) Evidence of issuance of Compliance Certificate to all Organizations by PENCOM and in line with the Pension Reform Act, 2014.
(h) Evidence of Financial capability/ bank support to handle the project.
(i) Sworn Affidavit in line with the provisions of Part IV, Section 6(6)(e-f) of the Public Procurement Act, 2007.
(3.0) COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Since the pre-qualification and file full tenders stages are to be run simultaneously/concurrently, this advertisement therefore serves as notice for both “PRE-QUALIFICATION” and “PROPER TENDER”, Interested Contractors are to collect tender documents on the presentation of receipt of payment of non- refundable tender fees for various projects and Lots at the Office of the Secretary, NIPSS Tenders Board, National Institute for Policy and Strategic Studies, Kuru, Plateau State.
(4.0) SUBMISSION OF PRE-QUALIFICATION AND TENDER DOCUMENTS.
Tenderers are required to submit pre-qualification documents in a sealed envelope marked in capital Letters at top right hand corner, “PRE-QUALIFICATION FOR LOT…. “and a financial bid in a separate sealed envelope also marked at fire top right hand corner “FINANCIAL BID FOR LOT…..”all enclosed in a bigger sealed and waxed envelope and addressed to:
The Director General
National institute for Policy and Strategic Studies
P.M.B 2024, Bukuru, Plateau State.
All tenders are to be submitted on or before Wednesday, 15th July, 2016 by 10.00am. Financial bids will be opened immediately thereafter at the Unity Hall, National Institute for Policy and Strategic Studies, Kuru, Plateau State.
Submission of Pre-qualification of tender documents for lot 3 Supply, Installation & Commissioning of Printing Press Equipment
submission date is Wednesday 15th June 2016 at 4:00 pm.
Tenderers for Lot 3 are required to submit pre-qualification documents in a sealed envelope marked in capital letters at top right hand corner, “PRE-QUALIFICATION FOR LOT 3 enclosed in a bigger sealed and waxed envelope and addressed to:
The Director General
National Institute for Policy and Strategic Studies
P.M.B 2024, Bukuru, Plateau State.
(5.1) Pre-qualified bidders for Lot 3 would be contacted in the next stage of the procurement process. All other requirements remain unchanged.
6.0 PLEASE NOTE THAT:
(i) Late submission will be rejected
(ii) Only the financial bids of the pre-qualified bidders shall be opened for the tendering exercise
(iii) No refund of fee shall be made to any disqualified bidder.
(iv) The National Institute reserves foe right to reject any document it considers doubtful and will not entertain any litigation in respect of this advertisement.
(v) This Advertisement should not be construed as a commitment nor shall it entitle any Company to make any claim whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from the National Institute by virtue of such Company having responded to this advertisement. All expenses incurred in preparing Bid documents and all expenses associated with bid responses shall be borne solely by each Company concerned.
NIPSS Tenders Board
The Government of Cross River State of Nigeria
Ministry of Works, Headquarters Ekorinim, Calabar
Notice of Invitation for Pre-Qualification for the Dualisation of YAHE – OKPOMA – OKUKU – BEKWARA OBUDU – OBANLIKU ROAD
The Government of Cross River State of Nigeria is proposing the dualisation of YAHE- OKPOMA- OKUKU- BEKWARA OBUDU- OBANLIKU ROAD as part of His Excellency, Senator (Prof) Ben Ayade’s desire and vision of filling the infrastructure gap and industrializing the state through the provision of massive road infrastructure across the entire state.
Consequently, Ministry of Works hereby invites reputable contractors and to submit pre-qualification documents for the execution of the project.
CRITERIA FOR PRE-QUALIFICATION:
To qualify for consideration, pre-qualification documents submitted shall be assessed based on the following criteria;
(1) Evidence of incorporation of firm and registration of same with the regulatory councils as provided by law for professional practices in Nigeria.
(2) Evidence of registration with the Cross River State Due Process and Price Intelligence Bureau.
(3) Evidence of current company tax clearance certificate for the past three years. (2013, 2014 and 2015)
(4) Evidence of vat registration certificate
(5) Three years audited accounts.
(6) Personal income tax clearance certificates of at least one director of the firm.
(7) Evidence of certification of principal partners/directors of the firm by the appropriate registration council, including their curricula vitae.
(8) Evidence of professional and technical qualification/experiences of key personnel of the firm.
(9) Evidence of the knowledge and similar experience of the industry (fully substantiated with facts) including major projects executed in the past three years with their cost values, Award letters and evidence of completion.
SUBMISSION OF PRE-QUALIFICATION DOCUMENTS
Three hard copies of the company’s technical profile and one soft copy of same enclosed in a sealed envelope of size approximately 290x360mm marked” Pre-Qualification for dualisation of YAHE- OKPOMA- OKUKU- BEKWARA- OBUDU-OBANLIKU ROAD on the top Left flank and addressed to:
The Hon. Commissioner
Ministry of Works Calabar
ATTENTION: PROCUREMENT OFFICER
CLOSURE OF SUBMISSION:
Submission shall close at 12.00pm, on 14th June, 2016
NOTE: only pre-qualified applicants who scaled through will be invited to take part in the tendering process.
OPENING OF COMPLETED PRE-QUALIFICATION DOCUMENT
Pre-qualification documents shall be publicly opened in the conference room of the commissioner for works on the date of closure of receipt of submissions. (14th June 2016)
NOTE: An invitation to submit pre-qualification documents should not be construed as a commitment on the part of ministry of works, to guarantee the pre-qualification of any applicant for the project nor shall it entitle any respondent to make any claims whatsoever and or seeks compensation for having responded to this advertisement.
The list of the pre-qualified applicants shall be published, seven (7) days from the date of pre-qualification opening on the notice board of the ministry of works, after which only the pre-qualified contractors shall be invited to take part in the tendering process.
HON. ENGR. DANE OSIM-ASU
Commissioner for Works
The Government of Ebonyi State
Universal Basic Education Board
Invitation to Tender for Pre-Qualification for the Execution of 2015, UBEC Intervention Projects on Special Education in Ebonyi State.
The Ebonyi State Universal Basic Education Board, Abakaliki urgently requires the services of reputable contractors, firms, for the execution of 2015, UBEC intervention projects on the special Education project in the state.
Interested contractors are hereby requested to tender for Pre-¬qualification for the Execution of the projects herein stated. UBEC INTERVENTION FUND APPLICATION ON SPECIAL EDUCATION PROJECTS, 2015
1 Construction of 1 No 3 classroom block at Dr, Uche Azikiwe special Education Centre Okposi
2 Construction of 1No 2 classroom size laboratory with office at Opeffia Izzi
3 Construction of 152 No wooden lockers and chairs/delivery to the schools
Interested tenders are hereby notified that all pre-qualification bids are to be examined based on the provision of the following,
(a) Evidence of company incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission
(b) Evidence of Registration with Ebonyi SUBEB as contractor.
(c) Evidence of Current Tax clearance for the last 3yrs.
(d) Evidence registration with Ebonyi State Government as a contractor.
(e) Evidence of technical personnel.
(f) Evidence of bank reference letter.
(g) Evidence of similar job carried out and completed by the company within last 3yrs.
(h) Evidence of Company audited account for 3 yrs.
(i) Evidence of financial capability.
Bidders are advised to adhere strictly to the above requirements in their own interest.
(2) The Boards reserves the right to accept or reject any tender/pre-qualification bid documents which do not comply with stipulated guidelines/tenets of due Process.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF PRE¬QUALIFICATION DOCUMENTS
All pre-qualification documents must be enclosed in a sealed envelope marked “Year 2015, U. B. E special Education projects” and submitted to the
Office of Head of Unit:
Physical Planning, Works and Maintenance,
Ebonyi State Universal Basic Education Board,
Not later than 20th June, 2016
Federal Republic of Nigeria
Ministry of Interior
Old Federal Secretariat, Area 1, Garki, Abuja
General Procurement Notice for Proposed 2016 Capital and Recurrent Projects
The Ministry of Interior is desirous of procuring various projects under the 2016 Capital and Recurrent budget.
(2) In compliance with the Public Procurement Act, 2007, the Ministry wishes to put on alert all interested reputable contractors/suppliers/consultants with relevant experiences for consideration for the execution of the following projects:
S/N PROJECT DESCRIPTION
1. Rehabilitation/repairs of buildings.
2. Office automation and connectivity/Improvement upon the automation of Citizenship and Business permits and expatriate quota.
3. Procurement and installation of solar powered back-up system in all communication rooms nationwide plus 4000 inverters.
4. Special intervention fund for Police Formations and Command Quickwin projects.
5. Procurement of office stationeries, computers and computer consumables/purchase of Law books and publications.
6. Printing of security and non-security documents.
7. Cleaning and fumigation services.
8. Procurement of drugs.
9. Procurement of fuel for plants/generators.
10. Procurement of motor vehicles.
11. Construction/Provision of office buildings/water facilities/Agricultural facilities.
12. Procurement of fire fighting equipment.
13. Procurement of consulting services.
(3) The procurement will be subject to due process mechanism and open to all eligible bidders. In due course, specific procurement notices for these procurements will be placed on the Ministry’s notice boards and website, National and International dailies as applicable, as well as the Federal Tenders’ Journal accordingly, depending on their approval thresholds as soon as the relevant solicitation bidding documents and investment manuals are finalized.
(4) This is therefore to notify interested eligible bidders that wish to participate in the bidding, to be on the lookout for the subsequent advertisements.
(5) Please note that as applicable all the documents on responsive criteria such as Incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission, Value Added Tax (VAT) registration, evidence of compliance with the Pension Act, tax clearance certificate evidence of compliance with the provision of the Nigerian Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF), evidence of registration on the National Database of Contractors, Consultants and Service providers with the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP), evidence of contribution to the Industrial Training Fund (ITF) etc, may be referred to security agencies and other appropriate relevant agencies for verification.
(6) The Ministry also reserves the right to invoke the provisions of section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007, without incurring any liability to the Ministry.
Mr. Bassey Akpanyung