Invitation for Bids (IFB)
Development Finance Project
Loan Number:- 8441-NG
IFB Title:- Supply and Installation of Core Banking Solution and Related Infrastructure
IFB Number: FMF/DFPROJECT/ICB/01/2016
(1) The Federal Government of Nigeria has received a loan from International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (IBRD) toward the cost of Development Finance Project, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this loan to payments under the agreement(s) resulting from this IFB;
(2) The Federal Ministry of Finance serves as the implementing agency for the project and now invites sealed bids from eligible Bidders for the Supply and Installation of: Core Banking Solution and Related Infrastructure
Quantity Delivery Period Bid Security Delivery/ Destination
Core Banking Solutions for a Development Bank
120 days 2.5% of the Bid Price Development Bank of Nigeria
The Clan Place,
Maitama, Abuja, Nigeria
Software License and related hardware and systems implementation
Lump =do= =do= =do=
” ” ” ”
” ” ” ”
” ” ” ”
Core Banking Related infrastructure – FINA
License ” ” ” ”
” ” ” ”
” ” ” ”
Core Banking Infrastructure – Network
4 ” ” ”
Sever Rack 2 ” ” ”
48 Ports Patch Panel
2 ” ” ”
Lots ” ” ”
Core Banking Infrastructure – Data Center
24/7 HVAC data center grade systems for a minimum tier 3
Lots ” ” ”
N+1 UPS power redundancy
2 ” ” ”
Fire Detection and Suppression equipment
Lots ” ” ”
N+ 1 Redundancy on cooling
Lots ” ” ”
Lots ” ” ”
(3) Bidding will be conducted using the International Competitive Bidding (ICB) procedures specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits and is open to all Bidders from eligible source countries as defined in the Guidelines that meet the following minimum qualification.
• That Bidder must have completed three (3) successful contacts, involving the development, installation, and provision of technical support for Core Banking Software of similar functional/technical characteristics and of a comparable scale in the past five years
• Bidder should be able to demonstrate annual turnover- and liquidity of between USD500,000 – USD1.5M in the last three years
• Bidder must be willing to establish local presence as necessary for the implementation of the assignment.
• Bidder must have in their team minimum of 5 key technical personnel who must have implemented a core banking application in the last 10 years
(4) Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the Development Finance Project Implementation Unit Office at the Federal Ministry of Finance (FMF), at the address given below from 10:00 am – 3:00pm local time (Mondays – Fridays) or at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
(5) A complete set of bidding documents in English may be obtained by interested Bidders following the submission of a request to the address or email below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of N50,000 or USD150. Payment information will be provided upon request.
The bidding documents can be obtained at the address below or requested by courier service, or by email as indicated in the bidders request for documents.
(6) Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before 11:00am, on Wednesday, 6th July 2016.
All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of not less than 2 5% of the bid price. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened at 11:30am on 6th July, 2016 in the presence of the Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the following address . Development Bank of Nigeria, The Clan Place, Plot 1386A Tigris Cresent, Maitama Abuja, Nigeria
(7) The attention of prospective Bidders is drawn to (i) the fact foal they will be mowed to certify in their bids that all software or hardware are either covered by a valid license or was produced by the Bidder and (ii) that violations are considered fraud, which is, among other remedies, punishable by potential blacklisting from participation in future world Bank-financed procurement.
Project implementation Unit Office
Development Finance Project
Federal Ministry of Finance
Phase 1, Room 504, Central Business District, Abuja
College of Education, Ikere-Ekiti
Private Mail Bag, 250
Ikere-Ekiti, Ekiti State
Office of the Registrar
Invitation for Pre-Qualification of Contractors and Tenders for Years 2014/2015 (Merged) Tetfund Library Intervention Projects.
Applications are hereby invited from reputable and interested contractors/ suppliers with relevant experience and good track records to tender for the following jobs.
S/N TETFund CODE JOB PROFILE
Lot 1 TETF/COE/IKERE -EKITI/LIB/14-15/01 Procurement of 4,767 Nos. of assorted textbooks and journals in various subjects
Lot 2 TETF/COE/IKERE-EKITI/LIB/14-15/02
Procurement of 135 Nos. of Library/ bindery equipment and installation.
(02) PRE-QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
(i) Evidence of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
(ii) Evidence of three years Tax Clearance Certificate i.e. 2013, 2014and 2015.
(iii) Company Audited Account in the last three (3) years i.e 2012 to 2015;
(iv) Evidence of compliance with Part IV, Section 16 (6d) of the Public Procurement Act 2007 as it relates to Pension (Certificate of Exemption) from PENCOM;
(v) Evidence of compliance with section 6 (ii) of the Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Amended Act 2011;
(vi) Evidence of VAT registration.
(vii) Evidence of Technical and Professional Staff Strength with Academic and Professional Qualifications of Key Personnel available for the project;
(viii) Evidence of relevant verifiable experience on similar jobs in Nigeria over the last 5 years stating location, cost and duration of execution with letters of award and completion certificate.
(ix) Evidence of good financial standing from a reputable bank.
(x) Evidence of payment of appropriate pre-qualification/Tender Fee.
(03) COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Tender forms will be available for collection between 8:00am and 4:00pm from Monday to Friday in the Directorate of Public Procurement, College of Education, Ikere – Ekiti upon the payment of the appropriate non¬-refundable fee at the Bursary Department covering both pre-qualification and tender.
SUBMISSION OF PRE-QUALIFICATION AND TENDER DOCUMENTS
Spiral bound pre-qualification and tender documents in two separate wax-sealed envelope both put in a bigger envelope with the inscription “Tender For Tetfund Library Projects 2014/2015 (MERGED) ” (indicate Lot number and TETFund Code) at the top left hand corner should be hand delivered on or before 12:00 noon, on Thursday, 14th July, 2016 and addressee to: The Registrar, College of Education, Ikere Ekiti.
OPENING OF PRE-QUALIFICATION AND TENDERS
The Prequalification and tender documents will be opened on Thursday, 14th July, 2016 at 2:00 pm.Interested Tenderers are hereby invited.
(i) That by the submission of pre-qualification and tender documents, the College of Education, Ikere Ekiti is neither committed nor obliged to award any contract to any contractor/supplier or agent.
(ii) That this advertisement shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of the College, nor shall entitle any contractor/supplier to make any claim whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from the College of Education, Ikere Ekiti.
(iii) That due process will be followed and that the College reserves the right to verify the authenticity of all claims in the tender documents submitted. Any discrepancy would disqualify the contractor.
(iv) That the College is not bound to award the contract to the lowest bidder.
Lagos State Government
Ministry of Works and Infrastructure
Invitation for Bids (Ifb)
Construction of Road and Foot Bridge in Lagos State
Date of Bid Issuance: 7th June, 2016
The Lagos State Ministry of Works and Infrastructure has secured necessary approval to execute above capital project as part of its statutory mandates.
2.0 NAME OF PROJECTS
LOT Description of Activity LGA Length (M) Width (M) Bid Security (N) Delivery Period
1 Construction of Olugborogan Road by Conservation Park, Off Lekki- Eti-Osa Expressway
1% of the Bid Price
2 Construction of Reinforced Concrete Foot Bridge at Okunudun/Itogbesa & Erekun Communities, In Ojo LGA of Lagos Ojo 140 3.0
INTERESTED BIDDERS MAY BID FOR ONE OR MORE LOTS BUT BIDS WILL BE EVALUATED ON LOT BY LOT BASIS
Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures as specified in the Lagos State public Procurement Guidelines for Works and are open to bidders from eligible countries as defined in the guidelines.
The Lagos State Ministry of Works & Infrastructure now invites sealed bids from eligible contractors for above contract as detailed in the bidding document:
3.0 QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS/ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA Interested and competent Contractors wishing to carry out the project as described above will be required above will be required to submit the following documents:
(i) Evidence of Registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) with the inclusion of Certificate of Incorporation and Articles of Association
(ii) Current Company Tax Clearance Certificate corresponding with the Company annual turnover for three years 2012, 2013 and 2014 (expiring by 31/12/2015)
(iii) Possession of experience as a Prime Contractor in at least (2) project of similar nature and complexity with verifiable letter of contract award and certificate of job completion within the last five (5) years
(iv) Detailed company profile and organization structure including names and telephone numbers of key personnel (Technical/Managerial)
(v) Evidence of financial capability (reference letter from reputable bank)
(vi) Copies of VAT registration with TIN number and evidences of VAT remittances for the last three years
(vii) Company’s Audited Accounts for the last three years
(viii) Evidence of 3 years development levy for two directors
(ix) Evidence of registration as a Contractor with appropriate class, with the Lagos State Government
(x) Sworn Affidavit confirming that all documents submitted are authentic
(xi) All copies of all the documents provided in the bid shall be signed by the person duly authorized to sign on behalf of the bidder.
(i) Additional details are provided in the Bidding Documents
(ii) All claims must be adequately substantiated with documents and must be verifiable
(iii) Bids from two or more different bidders having common controlling partners shall be disqualified if bidding for the same lot
(iv) The Ministry of Works & Infrastructure shall deal directly with only the authorized officers of interested companies and not with their agents. (v) This bidding exercise shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of the Office of Infrastructure to award the contracts to anyone or even award any contracts at all.
(vi) The Ministry of Works and Infrastructure will not be responsible for any cost or expenses incurred by any interested party(ies) in connection with site inspections or responses to this invitation
Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding document at the Lagos State Ministry of Works and Infrastructure at Room 516, 5th Floor, Block 3, Secretariat Alausa, Ikeja
5.0 COLLECTION OF BID DOCUMENTS A complete set of Bidding Documents in English Language may be purchased by interested bidders at the above address, upon the submission of a written application to: The Honourable Commissioner, Ministry of Works & Infrastructure, Block 3, Room 406 The Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of N10,000.00 for the first lot and N2,000.00 for additional lot. Payment should be made to the account with the following details:
Account name: Miscellaneous Any Bank used by Lagos State Government (Skye, GT, First bank) Agency Name: Ministry of Works and Infrastructure Revenue Code: 32215 Account Number: Obtain from Bank Agency Code: 30004
The Bidding Document may be collected by hand or sent by courier at bidder’s expense
6.0 SUBMISSION OF BID DOCUMENTS Bids must be enclosed in a sealed envelope addressed to:
The Honourable Commissioner, Ministry of Works & Infrastructure, Block 3, Room 406, The Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja and delivered at the same address on or before 12.00Hours on Tuesday June 21st, 2016 and must be accompanied by a bid security as indicated in the table above. Late bids will be rejected.
7.0 BID OPENING
Bids will be opened in the presence of bidder’s representatives who choose to attend on Tuesday June 21st, 2016 at 12:00hours at the Conference Room of the Lagos State Ministry of Works and Infrastructure, Block 3, Alausa Secretariat, Ikeja Lagos.
Honourable Commissioner (MW&I)
For: Lagos State Government
Nigeria Strengthening Advocacy and Civic Engagement (SACE) Project
Request for Applications (RFA)
The SACE project is considering awarding grants to Nigerian CSOs that represent micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) in the Niger Delta region to promote economic growth and prosperity for all Nigerians through advocacy promoting favourable regulations, improved market access for the poor and a peaceful and enabling environment for diversified and equitable economic growth in the Niger Delta to occur. SACE is a five-year project financed by USAID, in partnership with PIND, and is being implemented through a contract with Chemonics International, The goal of the project is to strengthen transparency, accountability and good governance by increasing the capacity of civil society to Influence the development and implementation of key democratic reforms at local, state, and national levels that improve transparency, accountability, and good governance.
Key areas that the project is interested in working include, but are not limited to, CSOs representing MSMEs in the following areas:
Agriculture: this includes production MSME umbrella organizations as well as those working on various aspects of the agriculture value chain (for example, but not limited to, cooperatives working on specific products or marketing value chains such as cassava, fish, palm, oil, etc.);
Markets: CSOs representing specific MSMEs working in various aspects of the market value chain (for example, but not limited to, market women associations):
Industry: CSOs representing MSMEs worthing in the industrial value chain (for example, but not limited to, organizations representing artisan groups or local MSME manufacturing areas)
Services: CSOs representing MSMEs working in one of the services sectors (for example, but not limited to, those working in the tourism, financial services, or other service value chains)
CROSS-CUTTING INTEGRATION/MAINSTREAMING THEMES
All applications must clearly demonstrate how issues affecting the following groups are to be mainstreamed and integrated into their work: women and girls, people with disabilities, and youth. Also, in their proposals, applicants should clearly show how proposed activities integrate the following key themes into their thinking: conflict mitigation, management, and/or prevention.
The geographical focus for this RFA is the nine Niger Delta region and the states of Abia, Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Cross, Rivers, Delta, Edo, Imo, Ondo and Rivers. Only organizations currently working in the aforementioned states and region may apply.
The duration of any grant award under this solicitation is expected to be no more than two years. The estimated start date of grants awarded under this solicitation is 1st November, 2016.
• Applicants must be a registered, Nigerian non-governmental entity. Unregistered Nigerian non-governmental entities will be considered if they can demonstrate a) they are in the registration process: or b) are able to meet registration requirements prior to the issuance of a formal grant agreement.
• Above organizations must represent micro, small, and medium enterprises (MSMEs) in the Niger Delta region, primarily involving, but not limited to, BMOs such as trade associations, farmers associations, and market women’s associations with interests in promoting favorable regulations, improved market access for the poor and a peaceful and enabling environment for equitable economic growth to occur in the Niger Delta region.
• Applicants must be based and operating in the nine states of the Niger Delta region of Nigeria.
• Applicants must be able to demonstrate successful past performance in implementation of integrated development programs and advocacy initiatives related to the SACE’s Component 4 priority area and relevant to the activities they are proposing.
• Applicants must have an institutional mission that focuses on policy priorities.
• Applicants must have established demonstrated outreach capabilities within their identified focal issue.
• Applicants must complete the STARNET networking survey.
• Applicants must demonstrate the ability to work in a collaborative manner and build partnerships with others.
• Applicants must be able to show documented impact/results of interventions and provide 3 professional references that can attest to these results.
• Faith-based and community groups will receive equal opportunity for funding in accordance with the mandated guidelines. Except for faith-based organizations whose objectives are for discriminatory and religious purposes, and whose main objective of the grant is of a religious nature.
• Applicants must display sound management in the form of financial, administrative and technical policies and procedures.
• SACE project encourages applications from new organizations who meet the above eligibility criteria.
APPLICATION AND SUBMISSION INFORMATION
For the full RFA, applicants should send a request to email@example.com . Completed applications should be submitted in electronic form to the firstname.lastname@example.org address and should reference NDF-RFA-002 in the subject line. Applications must be submitted not later than 5:00 local Nigerian time on Tuesday, 5th July, 2016.
The SACE project will hold a pre-application questions and answer session on Wednesday, 15th June, 2016 at De-Angelo Hotel, #1, Ekpe Nkereuwem Street, Ewet Housing Estate, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State,10:00 am to 12:00 noon. This conference will allow eligible and interested applicants the chance to ask questions about the RFA. Interested parties that would like to attend this workshop must confirm their attendance by sending participants’ and organizational names to email@example.com . Maximum of two representatives may attend from each organization. When confirming attendance, please indicate if the person has a special needs to access the conference. No reimbursement for costs of attendance will be meet.