Federal Ministry of Education
Office of the Principal
Federal Government Girls’ College, Ibusa
P. M. B. 1006 Ibusa,
Invitation to Tender for the 2016 Capital Projects
Federal Government Girls’ College, Ibusa was appropriated funds in the 2016 Budget and the college wishes to use the funds for the execution of its programmes/projects. Accordingly, the college hereby invites interested and qualified Contractors for the procurement of the following under-listed Works and Goods.
1.1 CATEGORY A: SDGS PROJECTS:
S/No Lot Project Description
1. A1 Construction/Renovation and Furnishing of Modern Dining Hall
2 A2 Construction of Borehole and Water Reticulation in Hostel Areas and Classrooms
3. A3 Construction of VIP Toilets in the Hostels and Classrooms Areas.
1.2 Category B: Capital Projects (Works):
S/N Lot Project Description
1 W1 Renovation of Four (4)Nos Blocks of Student Hostels
2 W2 Renovation of 1 No. Block of Physics, Chemistry and Biology Laboratory
3 W3 Renovation of 1 No. Block of Principal’s Quarters, Canopy, Car Park and Drivers Quarters.
1 W3 Construction of Drainage/Erosion Control.
1. 3 CATEGORY C: CAPITAL PROJECTS (GOODS):
S/N LOT Project Description
1 01 Purchase of Electrical and Installation of 1 No of 200KVA Generator,
Interested Contractors are required to submit the following documents:
(1) Verifiable evidence of certificate of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
(2) Verifiable evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate in the last three years (2013, 2014 and 2015).
(3) Verifiable evidence of current Pension Commission (Pencom) compliance clearance certificate (2016).
(4) Verifiable evidence of current Industrial Training Certificate (ITF) clearance certificate (2016)
(5) Verifiable evidence of compliance with Registration with National Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF).
(6) Verifiable evidence of registration with the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) Federal Contractors, Consultants and Suppliers Database.
(7) Verifiable evidence of financial support from a reputable bank.
(8) Verifiable evidence of letters of award and job completion certificates of previous experience in similar job(s) at least three (3) in the last five years.
(9) Verifiable evidence of construction equipment with proof of ownership or lease agreement.
(10) Verifiable evidence of a non-refundable tender fee of N20.000.00
(11) Verifiable evidence of company profile and technical qualification of key personnel with registration with relevant professional bodies.
(12) A sworn affidavit confirming that all information presented and attached are true and correct, that the company is not in receivership, insolvent or bankrupt and none of Its Directors was ever convicted by any court of law or staff of the Federal Ministry of Education (FME) or BPP.
3.0 COLLECTION OF TENDERS DOCUMENTS
Tenders documents are obtainable from the Secretary, School Tenders Board, Office of the vice Principal (Special Duties), FGGC, Ibusa, on the presentation of a copy of the original receipt of payment of a non-refundable Tender Fee of N20,000.00 (Twenty thousand Naira) only to the Bursar, FGGC, Ibusa.
4.0 BID SUBMISSION:
Completed Technical and Financial Bids should be submitted in two different sealed envelopes and labelled Tender Bid” and “Financial Bid” respectively with the company name indicated at the back of the envelope. The two envelopes should be enclosed in a larger envelope and marked (Technical and Financial) and addressed to: the Secretary, School Tenders Board, FGGC, Ibusa. The envelope should be duly marked “Category/Lot No……./Technical or Financial on the Top Right Hand Corner. The Bids should be dropped in the Tender Box at the Office of Principal, FGGC, Ibusa, Bidders are to ensure that they also sign the submission register.
5.0 CLOSING DATE:
Technical and Financial bids submission is on or before 12.00 noon on 12th August, 2016. Bids will be opened immediately after the closing of submission on the same day at School’s Conference Room. Late submissions would not be entertained.
(I) All submitted documents may be referred to relevant Agencies for verification;
(II) The FGGC, Ibusa reserves the right to reject any or all the submissions that do not meet up with all the requirements as specified;
(III) This advertisement shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of FGGC, Ibusa to award contract to any contractor, nor shall it entail any Contractor/ Supplier submitting documents to claim any indemnity from FGGC, Ibusa.
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF HEALTH
NATIONAL TUBERCULOSIS AND LEPPROSY TRAINING CENTRE AND REFERRAL HOSPITAL
DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH
Saye village, Old Zaria – Kaduna Road.
P.M.B 1089 Zaria, Kaduna State, Nigeria.
Ref. No. : NTBL/TRG/ZA/517
INVITATION FOR TECHNICAL AND FINANCIAL BIDS FOR THE EXECUTION OF 2016 APPROPRIATION
1. The National Tuberculosis and Leprosy Training Centre (NTBLTC), Saye – Zaria wishes to notify qualified, interested and eligible Vendors; Contractors, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) that the Federal Government of Nigeria has allocated funds to it in the year 2016 Appropriation for the procurement of Goods, Works and Services for the execution of Policies, Programs and Projects toward achieving the mandate of the Centre.
2. In compliance with the Public Procurement Act 2007, the NTBLTC Wishes to invite competent and reputable Contractors, Suppliers, Consultants, Pharmaceutical Manufacturers and Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) with relevant experience and good track records to submit documents necessary for consideration for the execution of the under listed projects:-
S/N PROJECTS TITLE/DESCRIPTION LOCATION/SPECIFICATION
A1 Procurement of equipment of infectious disease control unit i.e PCR and General Laboratory As in the various bidding documents
B1 Procurement of equipment for Bio-Safety Lab and PCR Lab II As in the various bidding documents
C1 Procurement of 150kVA Generator As in the various bidding documents
D1 Procurement of equipment for the Infectious Disease Treatment Unit i.e PCR Lab and Laboratory As in the various bidding documents
S/N PROJECTS TITLE/DESCRIPTION LOCATION/SPECIFICATION
Federal Ministry of Education
New Federal Secretariat Complex Shehu Shagari Way, Abuja
Federal Government Academy Suleja, Niger State
1.0 Invitation for Tender
Tenders are hereby invited for the following capital projects for 2016 at Federal Government Academy, Suleja, Niger State.
Scope of Work
Lot I – Completion of 2 Nos. Block of 10 Unit of 1 Bedroom Flat
Lot II – Construction of Drainages and Asphalt Overlay of College Road Network
2.0. Tender Requirements
(i) Evidence of company registration with Corporate Affairs Commission
(ii) Current Pension Commission (Pencom) Compliance
(iii) Certificate Tax clearance for the last three years (2013, 2014 and 2015)
(iv) Evidence of experience of similar jobs for the past three (2013, 2014 and 2015)
(v) Evidence of financial capability from a reputable Bank
(vi) Evidence of registration BPP on the National Database
(vii) Company Profile and key personnel
(viii) Registration with Industry Training Fund (ITF)
(ix) Evidence of audited accounts for the last three years (2013, 2014 and 2015)
(x) Maximum bidding lot is one per company
3.0 SUBMISSION OF TECHNICAL AND FINANCIAL SIDS
Bids should be enclosed in two (2) seated envelopes marked “Technical Bid” or “financial Bid” and the two envelopes will be enclosed in a bigger envelope, including the Lot No. the name of the project, and name of the contractor at the top right hand corner of the envelope and addressed to
The Tender Board Committee,
Federal Government Academy,
Suleja, Niger State.
4.0 Technical and financial bids submission is on or before 12.00 noon on 15th August, 2016. Bid will be opened immediately after the closing of submission on the same day at the school conference room. Late submissions would not be entertained.
5.0 Interested contractors are to pay a non-refundable tender fee of Twenty Thousand Naira (N20, 000.00) Only into the Treasury Single Account (TSA):
Account Name: Suleja Academy
Account Number: 051702610200 (Pay at any commercial bank
PETROLEUM EQUALISATION FUND (MANAGEMENT) BOARD
INVITATION TO TENDER
The Petroleum Equalisation Fund (Management) Board is a statutory agency of the Ministry of Petroleum Resources. In compliance with the Procurement Act 2007, the Board hereby invites reputable and qualified companies to tender for the following as specified;
LOT 18: Procurement and Installation of Generating Sets
LOT 19: Procurement and Installation of Portacabin
Interested companies are to submit the following which shall all be verified:
1. Evidence of Incorporation/Registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
2. Company Current Tax Clearance Certificate of three (3) years (2013-2015)
3. Company Audited Account for the last three (3) years (2013- 2015)
4. VAT Registration and evidence of remittances in the last three (3) years (2013 -2015)
5. List of similar, verifiable and successfully executed projects or on-going by the Company with letters of award and completion certificates. Letters of award and interim certificate of payment should be attached for projects that are on-going
6. List of Managerial, Key Technical & Administrative staff of the Consulting firms which should include names, resumes and copies of certificates for each key professional staff
7. Evidence of compliance with the Pension Reform Act 2004
8. Evidence of compliance with the provision of the Industrial Training Fund (ITF) amendment Act as stipulated in section 6(1) (3) of the ITF Act
9. Evidence of compliance with the Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria Act (FRCN)
10. Letter of authorization as OEM Distributors Representative for Lot 18
COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Prospective bidders are required to collect the tender document from the Procurement Unit on the second floor at the Board’s Head Office upon payment of a non-refundable tender fee of N10,000.00 only issued in bank draft in favour of Petroleum Equalisation Fund (Management) Board. The draft shall be receipted in Finance and Accounts Department of the Board and a copy of the receipt should accompany the financial bid.
SUBMISSION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Technical (One “original” and a “copy” in two envelopes) and financial bids are to be submitted in their identified separate envelopes and clearly labelled “technical original” “technical copy” and “financial” with the lot name and number respectively in a bid box at the Procurement Unit on the second floor at the Board’s Head Office. All envelopes shall be subjected to security checks before being sealed for submission. All envelopes are to be addressed to:
The Executive Secretary
Petroleum Equalisation Fund (Management) Board
Head Office: Plot 542 Cadastral Zone BO9,
Shehu Yar’adua Way, Kado District, Abuja.
The name of the company, mailing address and the contact phone number (mobile) should be written at the back of each envelope,
It is mandatory that bid submission form is filled before the bids are dropped in the bid bix as companies not listed on the form shall not be considered.
CLOSING OF SUBMISSION AND OPENING OF BIDS
Bid submission closes at 11am Tuesday 26th July, 2016 and the technical bid opening shall commence immediately.
• Only technically qualified companies will be contacted for the financial bid opening while the financial bid of companies not found eligible shall be returned unopened.
• Late submission shall be rejected.
• Submission of tender is neither a commitment nor an obligation to award contract to any company, as only shortlisted firms will be contacted.
• This advertisement should not be construed as a commitment on the part of the Board, nor shall it entitle any contractor to make any claims
• The Board reserves the right to annul the bidding process at anytime without incurring any liabilities and assigning any reason thereof.
EUROPEAN UNION/WORLD BANK GROUP/FGN
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) FOR THE ENGAGEMENT OF INDIVIDUAL CONSULTANT FOR STATE INTEGRATED FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM (SIFMIS) IN YOBE STATE
NAME OF PROJECT: STATE AND LOCAL GOVERNANCE REFORM PROJECT (SLOGOR)
GRANT NO: TFO18335
PROJECT ID: P133045
REFERENCE NO: YBS/SLO/IC/CONS/001/2016
This Request for Expression of Interest (EOI) follows the General Procurement Notice (GPN) for this Project that appeared in the UN Development Business Publication of February 18, 2015 and in three Nigerian Newspapers on the same date: (i) The Guardian, (ii) Thisday and (iii) Daily Trust.
The Federal Government of Nigeria has received a grant from the International Development Association (IDA) acting as administrator of a Trust Fund from the European Union for the implementation of SLOGOR in six selected states in Nigeria. The project development objectives is to improve transparency, accountability and quality in public financial management in the participating states.
Yobe State being one of the beneficiary states and intends to apply paste of the proceeds of the grant for Consultancy Services by Contracting an Individual Consultant (I.C) to support the implementation and improvement of a State Integrated Financial Management Information System (SIFMIS)
The SIFMIS Coordinator is responsible for leading the design of the business processes and technical functions required for an integrated off-the-shelf solution under the SIFMIS project, ensure timely and on budget delivery to the required quality standard (within agreed specifications), whilst ensuring that the SIFMIS project is resourced in an efficient manner and stakeholders are appropriately managed/included to ensure sustainability of SIFMIS post implementation.
The SIFMIS Coordinator will head the SIFMIS Implementation Coordination Team (SICT) and will be responsible for coordinating the turnkey delivery of SIFMIS to the state through an implementation services partner. The SICT will consist of individual consultant along with functional experts drawn from the implementing agencies.
The Individual (from with the Government) or Consultants will consist of the following initial Subject Matter Experts (SME)
a) Finance/Budget Subject Matter Experts
b) Quality Assurance Subject Matter Experts
c) Change Management Subject Matter Experts
d) ICT Subject Matter Experts
e) Training Subject Matter Experts
The Yobe State and Local Governance Reform Project (SLOGOR) now invites eligible Consultants to indicate their interest in providing the services. Interested consultants are hereby requested to submit a statement of capability indicating relevant experience on similar assignments in Nigeria or elsewhere. This should include, but not limited to, summary of CVs of key staff, provision of company brochures, description of similar assignments carried out in the last five years, experience in similar conditions, availability of appropriate skills among key staff etc..
The Consultant will be selected in accordance with the procedures set out in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants by World Bank Borrowers (January 2011 as revised in July 2014). Please visit ww.worldbank.org, setting forth the World Bank’s Policy on conflict of interest. In addition, please refer to specific information on conflict of interest related to this assignment as per paragraph 1.9 of Consultant Guidelines.
Interested Consultants may obtain further information at the address below during office hours 09.00 am to 4.00pm hours Monday – Thursday and 9.00am – 1.00pm on Friday, except on public holidays.
Expression of Interest must be delivered to the address below on or before 22nd July, 2016 by 1.00pm.
NOTE: The former process for the selection of a firm has been cancelled and that this over rides the former process.
The Project Coordinator
Yobe State and Local Governance Reform Project
Old Ministry of Integrated Office,
Along Maiduguri Road, Damaturu,
+2347031872560 or +2348080239770
NIGERIAN AIRSPACE MANAGEMENT AGENCY (NAMA), HEADQUUARTERS,
Murtala Mohammed Airport, Ikeja, Lagos
INVITATION FOR PRE-QUALIFICATION AND TENDERING FOR THE EXECUTION OF APPROVED PROJECTS IN THE 2016 CAPITAL APPROPRIATION
The Nigerian Airspace Management Agency (NAMA), was established by Act No. 48 of 1999 with a mandate to develop the Nigerian Airspace to a level consistent with the requirements of the International Civil Aviation Organization’s (ICAO) Standards and Recommended Practices. The Agency is therefore saddled with the provision of Air Traffic Management to ensure safe, efficient, expeditious and economic Air navigation Services. The Nigerian Airspace Management Agency (NAMA), intends to execute projects captured by the Federal Government of Nigeria (FGN) in the 2016 Financial Year Capital Budget. Consequently, the Agency wishes to invite reputable and competent interested companies to tender for any of the projects listed below.
LOT 1: Purchase of Motor Vehicles
LOT 2: Purchase of Power Generating Set
LOT 3: Supply of various Deep Circle Batteries, 400Nos of 200Amps. 100 Nos of 100Amps, 100Nos of 12V, 264V, 200Nos of 12V, 70AV and 100Nos of 6V, 16+5AH
LOT 4: Procurement and Installation of Solar Energy and DC Power System
LOT 5: Procurement of Enterprises Software (LAN) for 18 Airports including WAN Integration and Network Security
LOT 6: Supply and Installation of DC Air-Conditioning system for Solar Power System
LOT 7: Procurement and Installation of CNS Cooling System
LOT 8: Procurement, Installation and Commissioning of Navigational Equipment
C. ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To qualify for consideration, interested companies with experience in similar jobs are required to submit the documents listed hereunder alongside their tender documents. Failure to submit any of the underlisted documents may lead to disqualification of the tender.
1. Evidence of Incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) of Nigeria
2. Certified true copy of Memorandum and Article of Association with CAC (Form C02 & CO7 inclusive)
3. Tax Clearance Certificate (TCC) for the last three (3) years (2013 – 2015) corresponding with declared Annual Turnovers by inclusion of photocopy and Tax identification Number (TIN) issued by the proper tax authority
4. Evidence of VAT registration and proof of past remittances
5. National Pension Commission (PENCOM) Certificate as evidence of compliance with Pension Reform Act 2004
6. Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Certificate as evidence of compliance with the Industrial Training Fund Amendment Act, 2011
7. Evidence of registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers (Interim Registration Report from the Bureau of Public Procurement)
8. Detailed Company Profile and Professional experience/Curriculum Vitae of key personnel, including registered address, name, functional location, Telephone Nos and Email Address etc
9. Audited statements of accounts for the past three (3) years (2013 – 2015)
10. Verifiable evidence of competence, exhibited in the provision of similar services within the last 3 years, Attach letters of award and certificate of disengagement if any
11. Evidence of membership of Relevant Professional bodies or Government Agency (where it is deemed necessary)
12. Letter of Recommendation from Company’s Bankers indicating the Financial capacity and capability to undertake the project if awarded
13. Evidence of ownership or access/lease of relevant equipment/technology and resources required to be deployed for the project
14. Evidence of dealership or manufacturers authorization (where it is deemed necessary) & any additional information that may enhance the pre-qualification of the company
15. For Joint Ventures (JVs), Tender to include Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) (indicating the responsibilities and duties of the individual firms constituting the JV. The lead Consultant – the firm which has the most relevant core competence for the Assignment, must be indicated in the Consortium’s MOU.
16. Sworn affidavit disclosing as follows:
• That all documents submitted are not only genuine but correct
• That the Director(s) has/have never been convicted by any Court of law
• That the firm’s Director or Company is not bankrupt
• That the Company is not a replacement for a hitherto tax defaulting company
• That the company is not in receivership or financially/legally encumbered.
• Whether or not any of the Officers of NAMA or Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) or Federal Ministry of Transportation is a former ot present Director of the company
D. NON-REFUNDABLE TENDER FEE
Tender documents can be obtained from the Agency’s Procurement Secretariat, NAMA Headquarters Annex, during work hours i.e. 8am – 4pm on working days, before closing date, upon payment of a non-refundable tender fee of N50,000.00 only.
E. SUBMISSION OF TENDER
Completed Technical and Financial Tenders are to be submitted in 2 separate envelope marked “Technical Tender” and “Financial Tender” respectively. Each of the envelope is to contain 1 original and 5 duplicate copies of the Tenders respectively. Both envelopes should be enclosed in a larger envelope marked “CONFIDENTIAL” on top left corner and marked “Tender for …………….(state project title), Lot ……..(state lot number) at the Center. Tender to be addressed and submitted to the office.
Head of Procurement,
Nigerian Airspace Management Agency (NAMA)
Murtala Mohammed Airport, Ikeja- Lagos
F. SUBMISSION OF CLOSING DATE
The closing date for the collection of all submissions is Friday, 19th August, 2016 at 10.00am prompt.
G. SUBMISSION OPENING DATE
The collected submissions shall be opened publicly immediately after the expiration of the deadline for collection of submissions by 10.00am on Friday 19th August, 2016 at the NAMA Headquarters Annex, Conference Room, Lagos.
H. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
Please, it is important to note the following:
i. All prospective contractors can only bid for a single lot
ii. NAMA reserves the right to verify the authenticity of any claims made on the Documents submitted by all firms
iii. Failure to comply with the instruction(s) and requirements may automatically result in disqualification
iv. NAMA reserves the right the reject any or all the submitted Documents
v. Submission should be very clear and specific
vi. No late submissions under whatever guise will be entertained by the Agency (NAMA)
vii. All tenders should be accompanied with Tender Security in the sum of 2% of the total tender amount.
viii. That further clarification can be obtained from the Procurement Department at NAMA HQTRS Annex, Ikeja Lagos, if the request is made at least seven (7) days before the deadline for the submission of the application.
ix. All firms that submitted unsolicited applications/proposals on this project i.e. when the Agency had not advertised are advised to re-apply according to the conditions stated above.
a. This announcement is published for information purposes only and shall neither be construed to be a commitment on the part of NAMA, nor shall it entitle the applicant to any claim(s0 whatsoever and or seek any indemnity from NAMA by virtue of such applicant having responded to this publication
b. Notwithstanding the submission by any Firm, the Nigerian Airspace Management Agency is neither committed nor obligated to include its company on the shortlist or award any form of contract to your company or agent.
NOTE: Only the Technical Tenders will be opened on the date mentioned in this publication while the Financial Tenders of the Bidders that pass the Technical Evaluation would be opened on a date that would be communicated to such companies. Bidders are strongly advised to ensure that the pre-qualification/Tender requirements indicated at C(1-16) above, should be submitted alongside their technical tender, please.
Nigerian Airspace Management Agency (NAMA)