Irrua Specialist Teaching Hospital
P.M.B. 08, Irrua, Edo State
Invitation to Tender
The Management of Irrua Specialist Teaching Hospital wishes to invite Tenders from interested and qualified Contractors for the execution of the under-listed Projects (Lots 01 – 04) in the Hospital.
S/NO PROJECT DSCRIPTION LOT NO TENDER FEE
SECTION A (SUPPLY OF VEHICLES)
ISTH/STA/01 (A) Supply of a Water Tanker (Mercedes Benz) -Specification 1517Atego.
(B) Supply of Toyota Ambulance (Specification -Hiace Standard Roof) with Basic Life Support facilities.
(C) Supply of Toyota Camry car (2015 Model)
SECTION B (CONSTRUCTION)
(A) Drilling of a Borehole and Installation of Over Head Tanks and Reticulation of the Water.
(B) Landscaping with Interlocking Tiles and Kerbs of the Labour Ward Extension/IVF Suites with Drainage.
SECTION C (PURCHASE & INSTALLATION OF MEDICAL EQUIPMENT)
3 ISTH/RT-PCRM/03 (A) Procurement of Real Time PCR Machine (Rotorgene Qragen).
(B) Procurement of 2Nos Glove Box.
(C) Procurement of Conventional Thermocycler.
(D) Procurement of PCR Master Mix Safety Box
ISTH/GCS-AM/03 (A) Supply and Installation of six (6) Nos. GE Care Station 9100 Anaesthesia Machines.
ISTH/DX-RP/03 (A) Supply and Installation of Digital X-Ray Processor.
(B) Supply and Installation of Immunology Analyser ( Specification – TOSOH AIA900 By Tosoh Bioscience of Belgium).
(C) Supply and Installation of one (1) No. 50L size Autoclave.
(D) Supply and Installation of Electroencephalography (EEG) Machine (Specification – Comet* Plus XL EEG) N15,000.00
ISTH/XR-AD/03 (A) Supply and Installation of X-ray Machine Analogue or Digital (Mindray- 500MA, 125KA
(A) Supply and Installation of C-Arm
(B) Supply and installation of Arthroscope
(A) Supply and Installation of USS Ultra sound scan – Mindray DC- 30 with the following probes:-Volume, Convex, Cardiac, Linear, Transvaginal. N15,000.00
ISTH/OP-HB03 (A) Supply and Installation ion of Operative Laparascopy/ Hystrescopy/ Bronchoscope (Techno + Karl Storz N15,000.00
SECTION D (ANNUAL MAINTENANCE OF OXYGEN PLANT)
ISTH/MS-02 04 Annual Maintenance Servicing of Oxygen Plant
Detail Specifications for the Medical equipment should be obtained from the Planning Unit of the Hospital.
The technical bids which should be submitted with financial bid should include but need not be limited to:
(1) Certificate of registration of the firm with the Corporate Affairs Commission
(2) Certificate of last three (3) years Tax payment.
(3) Company profile to include Names, Qualifications and Experience of key staff and their technical competence.
(4) Evidence of similar job(s) done elsewhere indicating present status of the contract.
(5) Evidence of verifiable financial capability from the firm’s bankers.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Tender documents where necessary are available for collection from the Office of:
The Assistant Director, Planning
Irrua Specialist Teaching Hospital
P.M.B. 08, Irrua.
Prospective Tenderers are to pay non-refundable Tender Fee as specified above for each of the projects to Irrua Specialist Teaching Hospital Treasury Single Account (TSA) and also visit the site before making quotation.
SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENT
Interested applicants should submit their technical and financial bids (Inclusive of VAT and WHT) in separate sealed envelopes clearly marked with the appropriate caption e.g. “Tender for Supply of a Water Tanker (Mercedes Benz) (Lot 01)” and submitted to the Office of The Chief Medical Director, Irrua Specialist Teaching Hospital, Irrua, not later than 18th August 2016. Bids shall be opened on the same day at 11.00am at Irrua Specialist Teaching Hospital Conference Hall.
CODE OF CONDUCT BUREAU
OFFICE OF THE SECRETARY
5TH Floor, Annex 3, Federal Secretariat Complex, Shehu Shagari Way,
Maitama, P.M.B. 155, Abuja.
INVITATION TO TENDER
1.0 The Code of Conduct hereby invites interested and suitably qualified contractors to tender for the following CCB Capital Projects for year 2016.
2.0 SCOPE OF WORK
1. Purchase of Motor Vehicles
2. Purchase of CCTV Cameras, Mobile Phone Jammers and Other Equipment
3. Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS) and BDR Services
4. Provision of Solar Inverter/Panels and Fireproof Cabinets
5. Provision of Server and ICT Equipment
6. Supply of Fittings and Appliances
7. Purchase of Industrial Scanners
8. Purchase of computer printers and toners
9. Image/Data Capturing and purchase of computer
10. Purchase of Office Furniture items
11. Production of Assets Declaration Packages
12. Provision of bill boards/Public Enlightenment Equipment
13. Translation/Printing of Public Enlightenment Materials
14. Purchase of Books on Anti-Corruption, Law and Public Service
3.0 REQUIREMENT FOR TENDERING
All Bidders should accompany their proposals with the following documents:
(i) Evidence of Registration of the Company with Corporate Affairs Commission
(ii) Company profile indicating details of key staff
(iii) Evidence of similar jobs executed in the last 4 years
(iv) Evidence of registration with relevant professional bodies or institutions
(v) Evidence of financial capability and possible Bank’s Support
(vi) Evidence of Pension Registration /Remittances
(vii) Evidence of Registration/Remittance to Industrial Training Fund (ITF) in compliance with provision of Employees Compensation Act
(viii) Company’s Audited Account for the last three years
(ix) Evidence of Registration with Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria (FRC)
(x) Evidence of TIN/Vat Registration and Remittance
(xi) Tax Clearance certificate to be valid up to 31st December, 2015
(xii) Evidence of Compliance with the provision of local content law
(xiii) Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers
4.0 COLLECTION AND SUBMISSION OF TENDER
Tender bid documents with detailed specification can be collected from the Office of the Secretary, Ministerial Tenders Board (MTB) upon presentation of evidence of payment of non-refundable tender fees of N50,000. Completed tender documents should be submitted in two sealed envelope- “Technical” and “Financial” and marked “Tender for….(indicate the specific project and Lot No of interest)” addressed to the “Chairman, Code of Conduct Bureau, Abuja” and deposited into the tender box at the CCB’s Conference Room within six (6) weeks from the date of this publication.
5.0 OPENING OF TENDER
The tenders will be opened on Friday 26th August, 2016 at 11.00am at the CCB Conference Room. All bidders or their representatives, professional bodies, NGOs and interested stakeholders are invited to witness the bid opening
(a) Late submission will be rejected
(b) False claims and failure to meet specified requirements listed in 3.0 above automatically leads to disqualification
(c) The Bureau is not bound to consider a specific tender and shall not engage in any unnecessary correspondence on the matter
Kolawole, A. F. (Mrs)
Ag. Secretary, CCB
Pension Transitional Arrangement Directorate (PTAD)
Request for Pre-Qualification and Submission of Expression of Interest (EOI) for Sundry Supplies and Consultancy Services
Pension Transitional Arrangement Department (PTAD) was established in compliance with the provisions of Sections 42 of the Pension Reform Act (PRA) 2014. Sections 47 & 117 (7) (8) PRA 2014 provides for the takeover of the functions of the existing Pension Boards or offices that are responsible for overseeing the management of pensions under the defined benefit scheme for “pensioners not transiting to the contributory pension scheme”.
Its mandate as defined in Section 45 of the PRA 2014 is to carry out the functions of the relevant pension boards or offices in the Public Service of the Federation and to amongst others make budgetary estimates for existing pensioners and the officers exempted from the Contributory Pension Scheme under Section 5 of PRA 2014.
The Directorate, in order to effectively deliver on its mandate hereby invite interested, competent and reputable Service Providers/ Contractors / Suppliers with relevant experience, requisite expertise for Prequalification to apply for the following Supplies and Consultancy Services for implementation in the current year.
S/N ASSIGNMENT/LOT NUMBER TITLE OF ASSIGNMENT
1. Assignment/Lot 1 Pre-qualification for Supply of Office Stationery.
2. Assignment/Lot 2 Pre-qualification for Supply of Computer Consumables
3. Assignment/Lot 3 Pre-qualification for Supply of Office Equipments
4. Assignment/Lot 4 Pre-qualification for Supply of Generators
5. Assignment/Lot 5 Expression of Interest for Printing & Publishing Service Providers
6. Assignment/Lot 6 Expression of Interest for Corporate Advert & Communication Service Providers
7. Assignment/Lot 7 Expression of Interest for Training Service Providers
8. Assignment/Lot 8 Expression of Interest for Financial Consulting Service Providers
9. Assignment/Lot 9 Expression of Interest for Manned Guard Security Service Providers
Requirements for Submission of Pre-qualification and Expression of Interest (EOI) Documents
Pursuant to the procurement of a competent firm(s) for the implementation of the highlighted assignments, interested qualified firms are required in line with relevant sections of Public Procurement Act 2007 (PPA 2007) and Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) guidelines, to submit the following information;
(1) Certified true copy of certificate of incorporation.
(2) Certified true copy of MEMART (Memorandum & Article of Association).
(3) Tax Clearance Certificate for the three years covering 2013, 2014 and 2015.
(6) Certificate of Compliance issued by the National Pension Commission as evidence of fulfilling the employer’s obligation to employees with respect to deduction and remittance of pensions.
(7) Evidence of payment of training: contributions to Industrial Training Fund (ITF).
(8) Evidence of Registration with Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF),
(9) Evidence of Registration with Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria (FRC).
(10) Certified true copy of particulars of directors.
(11) Certified true copy of 3 years (2013, 2014 & 2015) Company Annual
(12) Returns submitted to Corporate Affairs Commission.
(13) Evidence of Value Added Tax (VAT) registration and remittance of VAT, With-holding tax (WHT) and Pay As You Earn (PAYE).
(11) 3 years (unabridged) Company Audited Annual Report for 2013, 2015 & 2015 and duly stamped by a registered Auditor. (Note that account statements will be compared with submitted tax clearance certificates)
(12) Comprehensive company profile indicating history, organizational structure, area of specialisation, key competencies and resources.
(13) Full detail of management team with CV of key personnel and professional staff proposed to be deployed for relevant project as appropriate, (please indicate where available, evidence of membership of professional bodies)
(14) A sworn declaration that the firm and/or consortium nor any of its management staff has any relationship with the Directorate and its own management staff. In the event that such relationship exists, it should be clearly indicated in the affidavit.
(15) Evidence of corporate membership of relevant professional body(ies)
(16) A statement indicating that the vendor does not at the time of this submission have any existing loan or financial liability with a bank, other financial institution or third party that is classified doubtful, bad or whose repayment portion has been
Outstanding for the last three months
(17) Summary list (with short description) supported with verifiable documentary evidence of similar and other jobs successfully executed within the last three years in Nigeria. Such evidence shall be in the form of valid and verifiable letters of contract award, contract agreement and completion certificate.
(18) Company registered address, functional contact email address, GSM phone numbers) and facsimile number(s). (Note that all address details provided will be validated).
(19) Evidence of Registration on national data base of Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers (Interim Registration Report issued by Bureau of Public Procurement).
(20) Evidence of registration, update and validation of corporate details with Federal Inland Revenue Service
(a) This invitation is open only to reputable firms with clearly verifiable management and technical capacity and competency for the implementation of the respective assignments.
(b) Only shortlisted firms will be invited to collect bidding documents and submit proposals.
(c) PTAD reserves the right to verify the authenticity of any claims made on the proposal documents submitted by firms.
(d) Failure to comply with the instructions and provide any required document(s) shall automatically result in disqualification
(e) Submission of false documents is an offence and will lead to disqualification and prosecution.
Method of Submission of Pre-qualification and Expression of Interest (EOI) Documents
(i) EOI responses must be submitted in one (1) original and two (2) copies in a sealed envelope clearly marked to indicate the respective assignment at the top right comer and addressed to the Directorate’s office location indicated below.
(ii) Every Pre-qualification and/or EOI submission from participating bidders must be; spiral-binded, include detailed Table of Contents, Completely paginated and appropriately indexed for ease of referencing. Please note that failure to comply with this requirement shall lead to disqualification.
(iii) It is mandatory to also include a readable CD-ROM version of the Pre-qualification and/or Expression of Interest (EOI) submission. Please note that all Pre-qualification/EOI submission that do not include a readable CD-ROM version shall be disqualified.
(iv) All participating bidders must ensure that the CD-ROM version of the Pre-qualification and/or EOI submission is appropriately packaged to avoid damage and submitted separately at the address of the Directorate indicated below.
(Attention: Ag. Director, Corporate Services Department)
Ag. Executive Secretary/DG
Pension Transitional Arrangement Directorate (PTAD)
No 22, Katsina Ala Crescent,
Off Yedseram Street,
Maitama, FCT, Abuja
All Pre-qualification and EOI submissions must be received not later than 3:00 p.m. on Thursday 4th August, 2016,
Please note that bids sent after the deadline or by email will not be entertained.
Federal Ministry of Education
Federal Science & Technical College (FSTC)
Invitation to Tender for the 2016 Capital Projects
Federal Science & Technical College (FSTC) Orozo was appropriated funds in the 2016 Budget and the college wishes to use the funds for the execution of its projects. Accordingly, the college hereby invites interested and qualified contractors for the procurement of the following under listed Works and Goods.
CATEGORY B: CAPITAL PROJECTS (WORKS)
S/N LOT NO PROJECT DESCRIPTON
1 W1 Renovation of six (6) Nos. blocks of 36 classrooms and 2 Nos. block hostel
2 W2 Construction of 10,000 metres perimeter wall fencing with barb wire (phase 1) at FSTC Orozo
(1.2) CATEGORY C: CAPITAL PROJECTS (GOODS)
S/N LOT NO PROJECT DESCRIPTON
1 G1 Procurement of instructional materials for Science, Technical and vocational subjects.
(2.0) ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
Interested contractors are required to submit the following documents:
(i) Verifiable evidence of certificate of registration with corporate Affairs commission (CAC).
(ii) Verifiable evidence of Tax Clearance certificate in the last three years (,2013, 2014 and 2015).
(3) Verifiable evidence of Current pension commission (Pencom) compliance clearance certificate (2016).
(4) Verifiable evidence of current Industrial Training certificate (ITF) clearance certificate (2016).
(5) Verifiable evidence of registration with the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) Federal contractors, consultants and suppliers Database.
(6) Verifiable evidence of financial support from a reputable Bank.
(7) Verifiable evidence of letters of award and job completion certificates of previous experience in similar job(s) at least three (3) in the last five years.
(8) Verified evidence of construction equipment with proof of ownership or lease agreement.
(9) Verifiable evidence of a non-refundable tender fee of N20,000.00
(10) Verifiable evidence of company profile and technical qualification of key personnel with registration with relevant professional bodies
(11) A sworn affidavit confirming that all information presented and attached are true and correct, that the company is not in receivership, insolvent or bankrupt and none of its Directors was ever convicted by any court of law or staff of the Federal ministry of education (FME) or BPP.
(3.0) COLLECTION OF TENDERS DOCUMENTS
Tender documents are obtainable from the Secretary, School Tenders Board, FSTC, Orozo on presentation of a copy of RRR for a non-refundable Tender Fee of N20,000.00 (Twenty Thousand Naira) only per lot per lot payable at any bank via Remita of FSTC Orozo TSA/Ac no 0020470361019.
(4.0) BID SUBMISSION
Completed Technical and Financial bids should be submitted in two different sealed envelopes and labeled ‘Technical Bid” and Financial Bid” respectively with the company name indicated at the back of the envelope. The two envelopes should be enclosed in a larger envelope and marked (Technical and Financial) and addressed to: the secretary, School Tenders Board, FSTC, Orozo. The envelope should be duly marked “Category-Lot No……./ Technical or Financial on the Top Right hand Corner. The Bids should be dropped in the tender Box at the Office of Director principal, FSTC, Orozo. Bidders are to ensure that they sign the submission register.
(5.0) CLOSING DATE
Technical and Financial bids submission is not later than 12:00noon on 12th August, 2016. Bids will be opened immediately after the closing of submissions. Late submission would not be entertained.
(i) All submitted documents may be referred to relevant Agencies for verification;
(ii) The FSTC, Orozo reserves the right to reject any or all die submissions that do not meet up with all the requirements as specified;
(iii) This advertisement shall not be constructed as a commitment on the part of FSTC Orozo to award contract to any contractor, nor shall it entail any contractor/supplier submitted documents to claim any indemnity from FSTC Orozo.
Federal Ministry of Education
Federal Government College
P.M.B. 03 Keffi, Nasarawa State
Invitation to Tender
Federal Government College Keffi invites sealed bids from interested bidders for the following projects:
(i) Construction of 1 No. Block of boys hostel
(ii) Construction of 1000 metre perimeter fence
(iii) Completion of 1 No. Administrative block
(iv) Renovation of 1 No. Block of Physics laboratory
(B) Qualification Requirement for Bidding Include:
(i) Verifiable evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission CAC)
(ii) Verifiable evidence of Tax Clearance Certification for the last three (3) years (2013 – 2015).
(iii) Evidence of current PENCOM compliance clearance certificate 2016.
(iv) Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF clearance certificate 2016.
(v) Verifiable evidence of registration with Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP), Federal Contractors, Consultants and Suppliers Database
(vi) Comprehensive Company Profile and technical qualification of key personnel with professional bodies.
(vii) Verifiable evidence of letters of award, job completion certificates of previous experience in similar jobs executed in the last three (3) years.
(viii) Verifiable evidence of financial viability/support from a reputable bank
(ix) Verifiable evidence of construction equipment with proof of ownership or lease agreement.
(x) Evidence of payment of a non-refundable tender fee o (Twenty Thousand Naira) (N20,000.00) Only per project.
(C) Bidding Document: Bidding documents are to be collected from the office of the Bursar, Federal Government College Keffi on the payment of a non-refundable fee of Twenty Thousand Naira (N20,000.00) Only to Federal Government College Keffi, Remita Platform (Others). Bank as evidence of payment.
(D) Submission of Completed Tender Document: Closing date for submission of tenders and opening of bids is 22nd August 2016 by 11.00am. The documents must be submitted in sealed envelopes clearly marked “Tender Documents” for each job in view as itemize above and shall be delivered to The Principal, Federal Government College Keffi, Nasarawa State.
Interested members of the public are hereby invited to the proceedings of the Bids opening on the11th August 2016 at the College Hall of Fame. Tenderers or their authorized representatives are advised to be in attendance.
Enenmoh, A. A. (Mrs)