The Government of Kaduna State
Invitation to Tender for the Re-Construction/Expansion of the Kawo Overhead Bridge Road Complemented with Five Serial Ground Rotaries (Roundabouts) and Service Lanes
Invitation to Tender
The Kaduna State Government intends to undertake infrastructural works to help decongest vehicular traffic along Mando Road/Zaria Road Intersection and its environs. Accordingly, the KDSG hereby invites reputable civil engineering contractors with relevant experience to tender for the reconstruction and expansion of the Kawo overhead bridge, complemented with five serial ground rotaries and service lanes.
Tender submissions by interested civil engineering contractors shall include the following;
(a) Evidence of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC);
(b) Evidence of registration with the Kaduna State Tenders Board;
(c) Evidence of registration of business premises with the Kaduna State
Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Tourism;
(d) Audited financial statements of the company for the years 2013, 2014, and 2015, and its 2015 management accounts;
(e) Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for 2013, 2014 and 2015;
(f) VAT registration and Evidence of past VAT remittances.
(g) Verifiable evidence of experience and track record of handling and successfully completing similar projects.
(h) Verifiable evidence of adequate financial capability and banking support.
(i) Company’s profile and resume of key technical staff with evidence of professional registration with COREIM, ARCON, QSRBN, CORBON etc.
(j) List and description of Equipment owned or hired by the contractor.
(k) Detailed Work Programme for the construction works showing all construction activities and timelines
(l) Certified Bank Draft of N500,000.00, payable to the Kaduna State Government. Any submission not supported with a draft or N500,000.00 shall not be considered.
COLLECTION/SUBMISSION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
(a) Interested bidders shall obtain relevant bidding documents on submission of a written application to tender, supported with a certified bank draft of N500,000,00 payable to Kaduna State Government, from the Kaduna State Tenders Board from Tuesday, 19th July, 2016 between 9a.m to 3p.m Mondays to Fridays, except for public holidays.
(b) Tender Submission shall be in two separate envelopes sealed and clearly marked Technical Tender Documents or Financial Tender Documents. Both envelopes shall be enclosed in an outer envelope clearly marked “Invitation to Tender for the Re-Construction/ Expansion of Kawo Overhead Bridge with Five Ground Rotaries and Service Lanes”.
(c) The technical submission shall consist of five (5) copies (one original and four copies) and shall include the documents or requirements listed in paragraph 2(a) to (k) above.
(d) The Financial submission shall include the Priced Bills of Quantities
(e) This should be submitted on or before Tuesday 9th August, 2016 by 12:00pm at the address below:
Monitoring and Evaluation Department,
Ministry of Works, Housing and Transport,
Sokoto Road, By Bank Road, PMB 2023,
Federal Ministry of Education
Federal Government College, Daura, Katsina State
Invitation to Tender for the 2016 Capital Projects
Federal Government College, Daura was appropriated funds in the 2016 Budget and the College wishes to use the funds for the execution of its Programmes/ Projects Accordingly the College hereby invites interested and qualified Contractors for the procurement of the following under-listed Works and Goods
(1.1) CATEGORY A: CAPITAL PROJECTS (WORKS)
S/N LOT NO PROJECT DESCRIPTION
1 W1 Renovation of Umar Farouk Hostel (Girls Hostel)
2 W2 Reconstruction of 2 Nos. Blocks of Classrooms (Initially built with corrugated Iron Sheet)
3 W3 Renovation of L-Shape Hostel -Nagogo and Dikko Hostels
4 W4 Completion of Multi -Purpose Hall
5 W5 Construction of 1 No Block of 2 Classrooms
6 W6 Rehabilitation of Dinning Hall and Provision of Dining Tables and Chairs
7 W7 Construction of Sports Pavilion and Provision of Sports Facilities
(2.0) ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
Interested Contractors are required to submit me following documents
(1) Verifiable evidence of certificate of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
(2) Verifiable evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate in the last three years (2013, 2014 and 2015) expired December, 2016 3.
(3) Verifiable evidence of current Pension Commission (Pencom) compliance clearance certificate (2016)
(4) Verifiable evidence of current Industrial Training Certificate (ITF) clearance (2016)
(5) Verifiable evidence of compliance with Registration with National Social insurance Trust Fund (NSITF)
(6) Verifiable evidence of registration with the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) federal contractors, consultants and suppliers database (Valid till December 2016)
(7) Verifiable evidence of financial support from a reputable Bank
(8) Verifiable evidence of letters of award and job completion certificates of previous experience in similar job(s) at least three (3) in the last five years
(9) Verifiable evidence of construction equipment with proof of ownership or lease agreement
(10) Verifiable evidence of a non-refundable tender fee of 20,000.00
(11) Verifiable evidence of company profile and technical qualification of key personnel with registration with relevant professional bodies
(12) A sworn affidavit confirming that ail information presented and attached are true and correct, that the company is not in receivership, insolvent or bankrupt and none of its Directors was ever convicted by any court of law or staff of the Federal Ministry of Education (FME) or BPP.
(3.0) COLLECTION OF TENDERS DOCUMENTS
Tender documents are obtainable from the Secretary, School Tenders Board, Office of the Vice Principal (Special Duties), FGC, Daura, on the presentation of a copy of the original receipt of payment of a non-refundable Tender Fee of 20,000.00 (Twenty Thousand Naira) only to the Bursar, FGC, Daura
(4.0) BID SUBMISSION
Completed Technical and Financial Bids should be submitted in two different sealed envelopes and labelled “Technical Bid” and “Financial Bid” respectively with the company name indicated at the back of the envelopes. The two envelopes should be enclosed in a larger envelope and marked (Technical and Financial) and addressed to The Secretary, School Tenders Board FGC Daura The envelope should be duly marked “Category/Lot No…… ,/Technical or Financial on the Top Right Hand corner. The Bids should be dropped in the Tender Box at the Office of Principal, FGC, Daura Bidders are to ensure that they also sign the submission register.
(5.0) CLOSING DATE
Technical and Financial bids submission is not later than 12:00 noon, on 30th August, 2016 Bids will be opened immediately after the closing of submission on the same day at School’s Conference Room. Late submissions would not be entertained
(i) All submitted documents may he referred to relevant Agencies for verification;
(ii) The FGC, Daura reserves the right to reject any or all the submissions that do not meet up with all the requirements as specified;
(iii) This advertisement shall not be constructed as a commitment on the part of FGC, Daura to award contract to any contactor, nor shall it entail any contractor/supplier submitting documents to claim any indemnity from FGC, Daura.
The Federal Government of Nigeria
Third National Fadama Development Project
IDA CREDIT NO: 5293-NG
Lagos State Eadama III Project Additional Financing
Date of Issuance: 19th July, 2016
Contract no: LSFCO-AF/CQ/01/2016
Request for Expressions of Interest
This Invitation for Bids follows the General Procurement Notice for this Project that appeared in the DG market of June 19th, 2009 and “Daily Trust” and “The Punch” Newspapers of Friday, July 3, 2009 and updated on December 4th 2013.
The Lagos State Fadama Coordination office has received credit from the International Development Association (IDA) to finance the cost of the Third National Fadama Development Project Additional Financing (Fadama III + AF) and intends to apply part of the proceeds of this credit to payment under the contract for this following consulting Services to be implemented in the year 2016.
LOT TITLE OF SERVICE BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE EXPECTED IMPLEMENTA-TION PERIOD
2 Consultancy Supervision of Construction of 13.61km of Feeder Access Road in three LGAs (Ibeju-Lekki, Epe & Badagry) of Lagos State 1. Conduct appropriate supervision of the road projects based on approved designs
2. Collect Socio-economic date of the project area
3. Inspect the construction activities, including quality of the work
4. Supervise the testing of materials on site and at the laboratory when needed for confirmation and inspection of good and materials
5. Review the contractors submittals verification of progress and interim payment requests.
6. Preparation of working drawings during construction stage.
7. Carry out all obligations provided for ‘the Engineer’ in the contracts
The Lagos State Fadama Coordination Office (LSFCO) now invites eligible consultants to indicate their interest in providing the services. Interested consultants should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualification and relevant experience to perform the services. The short listing criteria are:
• Profile of the firm
• General working experience of the firm
• Experience in similar projects of compatible size, date, complexity and technical specialty in the required area
• Financial Soundness of the firm
• Starring and logistic of the firm
• Any other relevant information
The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to paragraph 1.9 of the world Bank’s Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultant under IDA Credits by World Bank Borrowers dated May 2004 and revised October 1, 2006; May 1, 2010 and again January 2011 (“Consultant Guidelines”), setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
Consultants may associate with other firms in the form of a joint venture or a sub consultancy to enhance their qualifications.
A consultant will be selected in accordance with Consultants Qualification method set out in the Consultant Guidelines.
Further information can be obtained at the address below during office hours 09:00am -5:00pm (Mondays-Fridays), Expressions of interest must be delivered in a written form to the address below (in hard copies) on or before Tuesday 2nd August 2016.
The State Project Coordinator (Lagos State Fadama Coordination Office) Oka-oba Agege Lagos E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org 08023189550, 08029729793
Federal Ministry of Water Resources (FMWR)
In line with the
National Policy on Public Private Partnership (N4P)
Pre-qualification of Transaction Adviser for the Concessioning of Gurara Phase I Hydropower Project, Kaduna State
Request for Expression of Interest (EOI)
The Federal Ministry of Water Resources (FMWR) is interested in engaging the services of Transaction Advisers to assist in the process of concessioning the 30MW Gurara Phase I Hydropower Plant, Kaduna State to a private investor for the efficient operations and management of the plant.
The 30MW Hydropower plant is one of the components of Gurara Phase I Multipurpose Dam that also provide water for irrigation farmlands as well as raw water transfer to the FCT Water treatment plant.
The services to be provided by the Transaction Adviser include but not limited to the following:
• Completion of project preparation, including PPP transaction structuring;
• Market sounding to confirm decisions on scope, structuring and timing of transaction;
• Update the financial analysis and modelling;
• Upgrade the feasibility studies report to Full Business Case (FBC) in line with the National Policy on PPP(N4P)
• Assist the Project Delivery Team (PDT) in designing and managing the procurement and evaluation of the private operators
• Preparation of information memorandum and tender documentation (including concession contract etc.);
• Organisation and preparation, where necessary of supporting documentation to be made available to bidders (including technical analysis);
• Assistance in negotiation with one or more parties prior to contract award; and
• Management of other Advisery in puts and overall management of the Advisery team to ensure a successful transaction;
• The Transaction Adviser may consist of a single firm or a consortium of firms with the financial, legal, technical, PPP, and other expertise required to successfully reach financial close. In the case of a consortium, the members of the consortium must jointly submit the required information and must also clearly identify one of the firms as the lead Transaction Adviser. The lead Transaction Adviser will have the primary responsibility of liaising with and for managing the consortium’s Advisery inputs.
• Firms comprising the consortium with specialized expertise in the finance, legal, and technical fields should be identified, respectively, as the Finance Transaction Adviser, Legal Transaction Adviser, and Technical Transaction Adviser. International Consultants are encouraged to form partnerships with reputable and accredited Nigerian consulting firms.
SUBMISSION OF EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST (EOI);
Expressions of Interests (EOIs) from prospective Transaction Advisers should indicate their interest by providing the following;
• Full name and nationality (country of registration of the company).
• Profile of firm/consortium and Curriculum Vitae (CV) including ownership structure and role of each corporate entity with full contact details including email and phone number of the lead firm.
• Detail of direct experience advising government in the structuring of PPP transactions;
• Track record of successful closing of PPP concessions, particularly in the Power Sector;
• Description of roles played in at least two (2) PPP Power transaction closed in emerging markets during the past ten (10) years.
• Experience working in Nigeria and/ or sub-Saharan Africa;
• Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate in the last three years
• Submission of the last three (3) years Audited Accounts
Expressions of Interest must be submitted in six (6) hard copies (one original & five copies) and one soft copy (in a readable CD) in a sealed envelope clearly marked “Expression of Interest; Transaction Advisory Services for the Concession of Gurara Phase I Hydropower Project, Kaduna State and it should be delivered not later than 3:00pm Nigerian time on or before 5thAugust, 2016 to the address below:
The Director Water Supply & PPP
Federal Ministry of Water Resources
Area 1, Federal Secretariat
All EOIs will be opened after the submission date and time, at a venue and time, which will be communicated to the bidders during submission Interested bidders are welcome to attend if desired.
Please note that:
• Only shortlisted firms will be invited for further consideration.
• Late submission will be rejected.
• This advertisement shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of FMWR to appoint any firm nor shall it entitle any firm submitting documents to claim any indemnity
• FMWR reserves the right to take final decision on any of the documents received in the EoI.
• Interested applicants may obtain further information at the address above from 08.00m to 4:00pm, Monday through Friday (except public holidays).
• Submissions via courier will be accepted if delivered within the submission time shown above
• Expression of Interest through email or fax will not be accepted
• All submissions must be made in English Language.
Mrs. Rabi S. Jimeta, mni
Federal Ministry of Transportation Headqurters
Bukar Dipcharima House,
Central Business Area,
Advertisement for 2016 Appropriation Projects Addendum and Extension of Date
This is to notify the general public, especially bidders and prospective bidders that the date for the collection and submission of tenders for the under listed lots in our earlier adverts of Monday, June 13, 2016 scheduled for 25th July, 2016 has been extended. The new date for the submission and opening of bids is Monday, 8th August, 2016 at 12:00 noon.
S/N Project Description
Lot 2A Construction/Provision of Electric Power and Water Supply to Railway Station Buildings
Lot 3A Rehabilitation/Maintenance – Airport/Aerodromes
Lot 4B Procurement of Calibration Aircraft and Equipment
Lot C Expression of Interest (Eol) requested from reputable Consultants and Transaction Advisers for concessionaires in the Transportation Sector which will include the establishment of National carrier in Aviation and any other Transport Projects
Please Note that the date and time for the submission and opening of the other Lots 1A, Lot 4A, Lot 5A, Lot 1B, Lot 2B and Lot 3B) remain 254h July, 2016 at 12.00 Noon.
Federal Ministry of Transportation
THE ADVERT REFERRED TO ABOVE IS SHOWN BELOW
Federal Ministry of Transportation
Headquarters, Central Business District, Bukar Dipcharima House, Abuja
Advertisement for 2016 Appropriation Projects
The Federal Government of Nigeria has provided funds in the 2016 Appropriation for the Federal Ministry of Transportation in the implementation of the Change Agenda of the present Administration and is desirous to utilize part of the funds to Procure Goods, Works and Consultancy Services in various locations Nationwide. To this end, services of experienced and eligible Suppliers, Contractors, Service Providers and Consultants are invited to tender for the following Projects as listed below:
CATEGORY A: WORKS
Lot 1A: Construction/Provision of Freight Office Buildings
Lot 2A: Construction/Provision of Electric Power and Water Supply to Railway Station Buildings.
Lot 3A: Rehabilitation/Maintenance – Airports/Aerodromes
Lot 4A: Computer Software Acquisition and Implementation
Lot 5A: Procurement and Installation of Central Airconditioning System in the Federal Ministry of Transportation, Bukar Dipcharima House, Central Area, Abuja.
CATEGORY B: GOODS
Lot IB Procurement of Motor Vehicles
Lot 2B Procurement of Office Equipment; (Computer Printers, Photocopiers, Scanners, and relevant Accessories)
Lot 3B Procurement of Sporting/Gaming Equipment and Recreational Facilities
Lot 4B Procurement of Calibration Aircraft and Equipment
CATEGORY C: CONSULTANCY SERVICES /SERVICE PROVIDERS
Lot C Expression of Interest (EoI) is requested from reputable Consultants in the Transportation sector which will include the Establishment of National Carrier in Aviation and any other transport projects.
Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedure as specified in the 2007 Public Procurement Act. The General Public is also invited to note that procurements below the National Competitive Bidding threshold would be carried out during the course of the year and as given in the PPA 2007.
(2) GENERAL ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
(i) Company Profile stating registered office and functional contact address (including e-mail address and telephone number(s)).
(ii) Evidence of Company’s registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission.
(iii) Company’s current Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years.
(iv) Evidence of Company’s VAT Registration with Tax Identification Number (TIN).
(v) Evidence of Certificate of compliance from PENCOM in accordance with the Pension Reform Act, 2004.
(vi) Evidence of Certificate of compliance with Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Act 2011.
(vii) Evidence of Certificate of compliance with contribution to Nigerian Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF).
(viii) Accompany every bid with an affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the Ministry or Bureau is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars.
(ix) Evidence of Company’s financial Capability with inclusion of reference /evidence of support from a reputable Bank.
(x) Company’s Audited Account for the last three (3) years (2013, 2014 & 2015).
(xi) Evidence of Payment for Bid Document.
(xii) Evidence of Acquisition of relevant equipment (Contractors).
(xiii) Adequacy of the bidder’s proposed Methodology, Work Plan and understanding of the assignment (Consultancy).
(xiv) Company’s profile reflecting specific Track Record/Experience of similar nature and value successfully executed/on-going within the last five (5) years in provision of the assignment with evidence.
(xv) Curriculum Vitae (CV) including professional and academic qualifications, relevant experience/competence and availability for the assignment of key personnel.
(xvi) Evidence of Registration with relevant professional bodies;
(xvii) Evidence of Registration with the Categorization and Classification in the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) Website as provided in Part 1 Section 5(b) of Public Procurement Act (PPA) 2007.
(3.0) COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS:
Interested companies should collect Tender Documents from the Office of the Director of Procurement, 6th floor, Federal Ministry of Transportation, Bukar Dipcharima House, Central Business District, Abuja, upon the presentation of evidence of payment of non-refundable tender fee of N20,000.00 for projects issued in Bank Draft and payable into the FMOT Treasury Revenue Account.
(4.0) SUBMISSION AND OPENING OF TENDERS:
Original and two (2) copies of the Technical and Financial bids are to be submitted in two separate envelopes. Envelopes for the Technical and Financial Proposals shall be duly marked “Technical Proposal” and “Financial Proposal” respectively. The two envelopes shall then be enclosed in one single outer envelope and forwarded in sealed envelopes, marked on the TOP left hand corner boldly written “Relevant Project Title”, the inner and other envelopes shall:
(a) Bear the name and address of the Contractor, (inner envelopes);
(b) Be addressed to the Client at the address specified (inner and outer envelopes);
(c) Bear the name of the proposal (inner and outer envelopes); and
(d) Bear a statement “do not open with the technical proposal” (inner financial envelope).
The documents are to be dropped in the Tender Box in the Office of Director of Procurement, 6thPoor, Federal Ministry of Transportation not later than 12:00 noon, on 25th July, 2016 and the opening of tenders will take place at 12.00 noon on the same day in the presence of bidders’ representatives and members of the public who choose to attend. Only those companies/firms that are technically qualified will be invited for financial bid opening.
(5) Please Note: Any submission of documents after the 12:00 noon deadline of 25th July, 2016will not be accepted.
(i) All CAC, VAT, PENCOM, ITF, NSITF and Tax Clearance Certificate submitted shall be referred to security Agencies, Corporate Affairs Commission, Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS), Industrial Training Fund, National Pension Commission and other relevant bodies for verification.
(ii) This invitation shall not be construed to be a commitment or obligation on the part of FMoT for award of any form of contract to any respondent nor shall it entitle any Company/firm submitting documents to claim any indemnity from the Ministry;
(iii) Bidders are expected to adhere strictly to All instructions as non-compliance may constitute a ground for disqualification.
(iv) The Ministry also reserves the right to invoke the provisions of Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act (PPA) 2007 without incurring any liability to the bidder.
Federal Ministry of Transportation
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University
Teaching Hospital Bauchi
No, 1 Hospital Road Off Yandoka Street P.M.B 0117, Bauchi.
Re: Invitation to Tender for 2016 Capital Projects
This is to notify all Contractors, who have bided or are in the process of submitting bids in response to our advert as published in the Federal Tender Journal of Monday June 27th – Sunday July 10th that the following should be fulfilled.
(a) Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2013-2015).
(b) Evidence of compliance Certificate with Pension Reform Act, 2004 by inclusion of Compliance Letter from the National Pension Commission.
(c) Evidence of Compliance Certificate with Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Amendment Act, 2011 by inclusion of Compliance Letter from the Industrial Training Fund.
(d) Evidence of Compliance with National Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) by submission of Compliance Certificate from NSITF.
All other details remained as earlier advertised, please ensure compliance.
All inconveniences caused are highly regretted.
THE ADVERT REFERRED TO ABOVE IS SHOWN BELOW
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Teaching Hospital Bauchi
No. 1 Hospital Road off Yandoka Street,
P.M.B 0117, Bauchi.
Invitation to Tender for 2016 Capital Projects
The Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Teaching Hospital Bauchi in its effort to implement 2016 Capital Appropriation Projects hereby invites interested and reputable Contractors to tender for Financial and Technical bids exercise under the following Projects:-
S/N Lot of Number Project
1. CAP/2016/WORKS/ATBUTH/LOT1 Renovation and Expansion of Psychiatric Ward
2. CAP/2016/GOODS/ATBUTH/LOT3 Procurement Of Four (4) Seaters Aluminium Chairs
3. CAP/2016/GOODS/ATBUTH/LOT4 Procurement of Office Tables and Chairs
4. CAP/2016/GOODS/ATHUTH/LOT5 Procurement of Split and Window Size, One (1) Horse Power Air Conditioners
5. CAP/2016/GOODS/ATBUTH/LOT 6 Procurement of Two (2) Utility
6. CAP/2016/GOODS/ATBUTH/LOT7 Procurement of Dental Chair With all Accessories
7. CAP/2016/GOODS/ATBUTH/LOT8 Procurement of Urologic Equipments
8. CAP/2016/GOODS/ATBUTH/LOT9 Procurement of Ophthalmic Equipments
9. CAP/2016/GOODS/ATBUTH/LOT 10 Procurement of Assorted Medical Equipments
Interested contractors shall be required to submit the following documents:-
(a) Evidence of registration of company with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) by inclusion of certificate of incorporation and Article of Association.
(b) Detailed Company Profile with list of staff including curriculum vitae. competence, qualifications, registration with relevant professional bodies and experience of key personnel.
(c) Tax Clearance for the last three (3) years (2013-2015).
(d) Evidence of registration in Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) National Database of Contractors. Consultants and Sen ice Providers by inclusion of interim Registration Report;
(e) Evidence of compliance with Pension Reform Act, 20011 by inclusion of Compliance Letter from the National Pension Commission
(f) Evidence of Compliance with Industrial Training fund (ITF) Amendment Act, 2011 by inclusion of Compliance Letter from the Industrial Training Fund
(g) Company Audited Account for the last three (3) years.
(h) Evidence of relevant equipments (for construction) and financial capability to handle the job including Bank reference letter issued by a refutable Bank.
(i) Verifiable evidence of Similar projects Successfully Executed,
(j) Evidence of payment of Tender fees.
(k) Sworn affidavit affirming that all the information provided above is not false, faked or forged.
3.0 VERIFICATION OFCLAIMS:
Please note that Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Teaching Hospital Bauchi reserves the right to verify claims made for the purpose of Technical and Financial tender as submitted by interested contractors.
4.0 COLLECTION OF DOCUMENTS:
Documents can be obtained from the Procurement Unit of the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Teaching Hospital, No. 1 Hospital Road Bauchi, P. M. B. 0117, Bauchi State, between 8am to 4pm, Mondays to Fridays, after the payment of non-refundable fees of N20,000.00 for each Lot. The Tender Documents will be ready for collection from Monday 27th June, 2016.
5.0 SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENTS:
The Technical and Financial tender must be SEPARATELY packaged in a sealed envelope, clearly marked as cither “Financial or Technical tender” as appropriate and put together in a SINGLE (bigger) envelope neatly marked as “Technical and Financial Bid for Year 2016 Capital Appropriation Project” indicating in each case, the project Lot at the top left hand corner of each of the envelopes to:-
The Chief Medical Director,
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Teaching Hospital Bauchi,
P. M. B. 0117,
Bauchi, Bauchi State, and be dropped in the Tender Box located at the Board Room, new Administrative Building of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Teaching Hospital Bauchi
6.0 SUBMISSION CLOSING DATE AND TIME:
The closing date for submission offender is on or before 12; 00 noon of Monday 8th August, 2016.
7.0 OPENING DATE AND TIME:
Opening of Technical bids will hold immediately after the closing in the presence of applicants or their representatives at the Board Room of the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Teaching Hospital Bauchi.
8.0 OTHER INFORMATION:
All applicants arc to Note that:-
(1) Only firms whose technical bids fulfill the minimum requirements would have their financial bids considered.
(2) All inquiries should be directed to;
The Secretary Tenders’ Board
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Teaching Hospital
No. 1 Hospital Road, off Yandoka Street
P. M. B. 0117, Bauchi,