Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC)
Plot 447 / 448 Constitution Avenue, Central Business District, Abuja E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Invitation for Technical and Financial Tender to Execute Projects under the Year 2016 Appropriation
The Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC) wishes to procure the under listed Goods, Works and Services in its financial year 2016 appropriation. In compliance with Public Procurement Act 2007, all interested reputable Suppliers and Contractors with good track record of performance and experience are hereby invited to bid as follows:
(2.0) PROJECTS FOR TENDER
LOT Al: Upgrade of Water Sprinkler at the Head Office, Abuja.
LOT A2: Supply and Installation of Door access Control at the Corporation’s Enugu Consolidation Centre.
LOT A3: Provision of right wing and back perimeter security light at the Head Office, Abuja.
LOT A4: Supply and Installation of Renewable Energy sources (Solar Power System) for the Corporation’s Kano Zonal Office.
LOT A5: Supply and Installation of Renewable Energy sources (Solar Power System) for the Corporation’s Sokoto Zonal Office.
LOT A6: Supply and Installation of Renewable Energy sources (Solar Power System) for the Corporation’s Benin Zonal Office.
LOT A7: Supply and Installation of Renewable Energy sources (Solar Power System) for the Corporation’s Enugu Zonal Office.
CATEGORY B: GOODS
LOT B1: Supply and Installation of Furniture Items for the Head Office, Abuja
LOT B2: Supply and Installation of furniture items for Lagos Office.
LOT B3: Supply of Photocopying Machines for the Head Office, Abuja.
LOT B4: Supply of Photocopying Machines for the Lagos Office.
LOT B5: Supply of Photocopying Machines for Enugu and Sokoto Zonal Offices.
(3.0) SCOPE OF WORK
The scope of work for all projects under categories A & B are detailed in the bidding document which shall be issued to prospective bidders.
(4.0) ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR CATEGORIES “A” & “B”
Interested bidder (s) for any of the above projects are required to provide the following bidding requirements for the project(s) of their choice.
All bids must be accompanied with the following:
(i) Evidence of Company Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) in Nigeria.
(ii) The current 3 years Tax Clearance Certificate of the Company (2013, 2014 and 2015).
(iii) The Company’s audited accounts for the last three years (2013, 2014 and 2015).
(iv) Interim Registration Report as evidence of Registration with BPP National Database of Contractors, Consultants and service providers.
(v) Valid Certificate of Compliance with Pension Act issued by the National Pension Commission (PenCom).
(vi) Certificate of Compliance with Industrial training Fund (ITF) Act, 2005.
(vii) Certificate of compliance with National Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Act.
(viii) Sworn affidavit to indicate that the Company is not in Receivership and none of its Directors was ever convicted of fraudulent activity.
(ix) Evidence of Financial capacity to execute the project(s); letter of commitment to provide funding from a bank or bank statement for the immediate past six (6) months.
(x) Verifiable evidence of having successfully carried out similar works in the last five (5) years (please attach letters of Award and job completion Certificate).
(xi) Company profile indicating qualification and experience of key staff for the project (Attach Curriculum Vitae and Certificates).
(xii) Evidence of registration with relevant Professional bodies.
(5.0) COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Interested companies should obtain the tender document for Categories A & B from the Administration Department, 2nd Floor, NDIC Headquarters, Plot 447/448 Constitution Avenue, Central Business District, Abuja upon payment of the tender fee of N10,000.00 for each lot made payable to the Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation, Abuja using Remita platform via http://www.remita.net.
(6.0) SUBMISSION OF BID DOCUMENTS FOR CATEGORIES A & B
Five (5) bound copies of the Technical’ and ‘Financial’ tender documents must be submitted in separate sealed envelopes clearly marked “Technical Bid” and “Financial Bid” respectively, both put in a third (3rd) envelope sealed and marked on the right hand top corner “Technical and Financial Tender” for any project(s) of your choice (indicate the lot number) and addressed to:
Director of Administration Department,
Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC),
Plot 447/448 Constitution Avenue,
Central Business District,
(7.0) CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION
The closing date for submission of Tender for Categories A and B. is Monday, 10th October, 2016 by 11:00am. The tender is to be dropped in the Tender Box on the Ground floor, Reception Area at the Head Office Building. Companies submitting tenders are expected to sign the tender register on the 2nd floor, Administration Department., before dropping any tender submitted at the designated location after the stipulated date and time shall be considered late and non-responsive.
(8.0) OPENING OF TENDERS
Opening of tenders for all projects classified under categories A & B shall be on Monday 10th October, 2016 by 11:00am. The venue for the Bid Opening exercise is NDIC Conference Hall, Fourth Floor, NDIC Head Office, Plot 447/448 Constitution Avenue, CBD, Abuja.
(9.0) ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
(i) Failure to satisfactorily fulfil the conditions as requested above will result to invalidation of such tender.
(ii) NDIC shall reserve the right to verify the authenticity of claim(s) made by the tendering parties.
(iii) NDIC shall reserve the right to reject any submission based on unverifiable information.
(iv) All bids/proposals must be paginated and items required under eligibility criteria to be arranged in the order of sequence.
(v) Technical and financial bids enclosed in one envelope that will expose the technical and financial bid at the time of opening shall be disqualified.
(vi) Due diligence exercise shall be conducted to verify all the claims made by bidders.
(vii) Further requisite information required can be obtained through the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Nigeria French Language Village
(Inter-University Centre for French Studies)
P.M.B 1011, Ajara Badagry
Tel: No. 08128208218, 08128208231
Addendum to Invitation to Pre-Qualification of Consultants
The Nigeria French Language Village, Ajara Badadry, an inter-university centre for French Studies wishes to refer to its earlier advertisement in the Guardian and Vanguard Newspapers of Monday 16th May, 2016 and the Federal Tenders Journal on Monday 16th May, 2016 – Sunday 29th May, 2016.
The institution wished to make the following clarifications on the publication and the bidding process.
(i) The closing date for submission and opening of the Pre¬qualification Documents is now Monday 19th September 2016 at 11:00am.
(ii) The Pre-qualification bids shall be opened at the Council Chamber of the Village immediately on the same day.
Any inconvenience caused is hereby regretted.
Mr. Maurice Uko
Registrar & Secretary to Council
THE ADVERT REFERRED TO ABOVE IS SHOWN BELOW
The Nigeria French Language Village (Inter-University Centre for French Studies)
P.M.B. 1011 Ajara – Badagry, Lagos State, Nigeria Telephone; 08128208218, 08128208231
Invitation for Pre-Qualification of Consultants
The Nigeria French Language Village, Ajara-Badagry, an Inter-University Centre for French Studies hereby invites interested, reputable, experienced and highly qualified Consultants (Architects, Structural Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, Water Engineers, and Mechanical/Electrical Engineers) to apply for pre-qualification as consultants in the Institution.
2.0 SCOPE OF WORKS
The scope of services would include preparation of comprehensive reports, drawings and bills for tendering as well as supervision of projects to completion.
Interested Consultants are required to provide the following information:
(i) Evidence of incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission.
(ii) Company profile and organizational Structure including names and the resumes of key personnel.
(iii) Evidence of tax clearance certificates for the last 3 consecutive years.
(iv) Evidence of registration of the key staff with their respective professional bodies.
(v) Verifiable evidence of previous/similar projects carried out in the recent past with their locations and clients.
(vi) Evidence of financial strength of the company.
(vii) Current Pension Commission (PENCOM) Compliance Certificate.
(viii) Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Certificate.
(ix) NSITF Certificate.
(x) Financial Reporting Council (FRC) Certificate.
(xi) Audited Financial Statements for the last three (3) years.
(xii) Registration with Bureau of Public Procurement (BPD).
All pre-qualification documents must be spirally bound and enclosed in sealed envelopes marked on the top left-hand corner “Confidential notice of intent to pre-qualify as Consultant’ and forwarded to the Director/CEO Nigeria French Language Village, Ajara-Badagry, to reach him not later than 12 noon on Monday, 27th June, 2016.
Please note that all expenses incurred in preparing pre-qualification response shall be borne by the applicant Consultant.
MR. MAURICE UKO
Registrar & Secretary to Council
University of Uyo, Uyo
P.M.B 1017, Uyo – Nigeria
Request for Pre-Qualification for Contractual Services
The management of University of Uyo, Uyo intends to engage the services of interested, competent and reliable Company/Contractors/Suppliers with good track records for the execution of her Year 2014 Tetfund Special High Impact Intervention Projects in the University.
LOT 01 Proposed Construction and Furnishing of Agriculture Building with Associated External Works at Main Campus
LOT 02 Proposed Construction and Furnishing of Lecture Theatre for Faculty of Law with Associated External Works-Block 1 at Main Campus
LOT 03 Proposed Construction and Furnishing of Lecture Theatre for Faculty of Law with Associated External Works-Block 2 at Campus
LOT 04 Proposed Construction and Furnishing of Faculty of Law Building with Associated External Works at Main Campus
LOT 05 Proposed Construction and Furnishing of Environmental Studies Building with Associated External Works at Main Campus
LOT 06 Proposed Procurement and Installation of Teaching for Various Faculties/ Departments at Main Campus
LOT 07 Proposed Procurement and Installation of Teaching Equipment/ Facilities for Central Engineering Workshop at Main Campus
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested Tenderers are to submit a comprehensive company profile, paged with a table of content, using coloured labelled separators, to include the following requirements and arranged in the under listed order.
The requirements include, among others;
(a) A signed letter of application for the project of interest and Lot number.
(b) Evidence of Company Certificate of Incorporation from Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including a copy of Form 02 and 07.
(c) Company Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2015, 2014 and 2013) expiring on December 2016 with Tax Identification Number (TIN)
(d) Current Certificate of Compliance with PENCOM Act
(e) Current Certificate of Compliance with Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Act
(f) Evidence of Certificate of Compliance with National Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSTTF) in line with Section 16 of the Public Procurement Act 2007.
(g) Sworn Affidavit in line with the provision of Part IV, Section 6(f) of the Public Procurement Act 2007 that all documents submitted are not only correct but genuine and to include among others:
(1) That the Director(s) of the prospective contractual company has/have never been convicted by any Court of Law.
(2) That neither the company nor any of the company’s director(s) is bankrupt/
(3) That none of the officers of UNTUYO, TETFUND or BPP is a former or present director/staff of the Company.
(4) That the company is not in receivership.
(h) Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by inclusion of Current Interim Registration Report issued by the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP).
(i) A signed letter authorizing University of Uyo, Uyo to verily from relevant Agencies and bodies claims made on your submissions.
(j) Names/Functional e-mail addresses and phone numbers of Company’s key contact persons and that of persons to be assigned on the project if awarded to your Company.
(k) Company’s Organisational Structure.
(l) List of Technical Staff to be deployed on the project should include Architects, Structural Engineers, Electrical Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, Builders, Laboratory Technologist and Specialist for Equipment, who shall submit the following for pre-qualification:
(1) CV’s by Staff with Passport photographs both signed by the staff. Both CVs and Passports are to be endorsed by the Chief Executive of the Company.
(2) Evidence of Full Membership Registration Certificate with the Relevant Regulatory Body in Nigeria.
(3) Relevant Current Practice License.
(m) Evidence of minimum of 5Nos. verifiable similar jobs successfully executed or on-going within the past five (5) years. Include the client’s letters of awards, stating original contract sums, year of commencement/completion, original contract sum of project, original contract completion period, photocopies of completion Certificate(s) and Interim Payment Certificates (IPC’s), if work is on-going. State causes of delays, if any, amongst other relevant information.
(n) List of relevant equipment and tools owned, properly categorized under general, mechanical and electrical. (Provide evidence of ownership and or current lease agreement). Ownership of verifiable batch plant/yard for concrete works, metal scaffolding, metal formworks, crane(s) and block moulding equipment, with added advantage.
(o) Evidence of financial capability;
(1) Line of credit from bank
(2) Current bank statement within the last twelve (12) months.
(3) Reasonable liquid assets and annual turnover, (Annual Turnover for project to comply with BPP’s requirement).
(p) Company’s audited accounts for year 2013, 2014 and 2015, duly endorsed by Chartered Accountant with Stamp.
(q) Bid security of 2% will be required at financial stage.
(r) Any other relevant information that will be helpful in determining the bidder’s suitability for the works. Tenderers shall not be awarded more than one project per Tenderer.
(3.0) METHOD OF PAYMENT FOR PRE-QUALIFICATION DOCUMENTS:
A non-refundable fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15,000.00) only, shall be paid to the Bursary Department and a receipt obtained. The receipt shall then be submitted to and prequalification form obtained from the Office of the University Procurement Officer, University Central Administration, Ground Floor, University Main Campus, Along Nwaniba Road, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State.
(4.0) SUBMISSION OF COMPLETED PRE-QUALIFICATION DOCUMENTS
One (1) original and one (1) copy of the Company Profile with all the requested items, including completed pre-qualification document and a soft copy in CD are required for each of the projects. Do not use a file jacket. Pre-qualification documents shall be submitted in sealed envelopes, clearly labelled at the top left hand corner “Pre-qualification documents for…. (insert project name and Lot number)” with name of Contractor. This should be addressed to:
University of Uyo,
P.M.B 1027, Uyo,
Akwa-Ibom State, Nigeria.
(5.0) Submission shall be made in person at the Office of the Vice Chancellor, Central Administration Building at the Main Campus of the University Uyo, Nwaniba Road, by completing and signing both the submission form and register, not later than 17th October 2016. Submission closes at 12:00 noon., on 17th October, 2016. Any submission made thereafter will be rejected. The pre-qualification documents will be open immediately after close of submission in the PTDF Y-Building Auditorium, Main Campus of the University, Nwaniba Road, Uyo.
(1) Nothing in this advertisement shall be construed to be a commitment on the part of University of Uyo, Uyo to undertake the project(s) or entitle any bidder to make any claim(s) whatsoever in respect of any expenses incurred in preparing responses.
(2) Only those pre-qualified will be invited for financial bidding.
(3) For further clarification please contact the undersigned.
Mr. Aniediabasi Udofia
Registrar and Secretary to Council
Adekunle Ajasin University
P. M. B 001, Akungba-Akoko. Ondo State, Nigeria
Request for Expression of Interest (EOI) from Consultants for Services for the Federal Government Needs Assessment Works/Projects (Phase 2)
Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, Ondo State, a foremost University, is desirous of undertaking the execution of the second phase of the Federal Government Needs Assessment works/projects by utilizing the second tranche of the University’s allocation. The University hereby invites interested Consultants with requisite competence and expertise in consultancy for Expression of Interest (EOI) for the under-listed services for the Federal Government Needs Assessment works/projects (Phase 2):
(1) Architectural Consultancy
(2) Quantity Surveying Consultancy
(3) Civil Engineering Consultancy
(4) Electrical Engineering Consultancy
(5) Mechanical Engineering Consultancy
(1) Students Hostel
(2) Lecture Theatre/Halls
(3) Faculty Building (Staff Offices & Lecture Rooms)
(4) Laboratory Block
(5) Electrification Project
(6) Water Supply Services
(7) Recreational Facilities
(4.0) EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) REQUIREMENTS/ CRITERIA:
Expression of Interest is a pre-selection process intended to prepare a shortlist of Consultants who will be allowed to submit proposals/(Request for Proposal) in respect of the services/projects and from which suitable ones shall be selected to handle them. Based on 2.0 and 3.0 above, interested Companies.
Consultants are required to submit their EOI (for not more than three projects) with the following:
(1) Evidence of Incorporation/Registration of Company or Business Name with the Corporate Affairs Commission (Certificate of Incorporation for Limited Liability Company and Registration of Business Names for Enterprise);
(2) Photocopy of Memorandum & Articles of Association; Form CAC07/(i.e. Particulars of Directors) & Form CAC02 (i.e. Particulars of Shareholders)(for Limited Liability Company);
(3) Photocopy of Tax Clearance Certificate covering the past three years (2013-2015);
(4) Company/Organization Corporate Profile;
(5) Evidence of three similar assignments done in the past 5 years which bear similar nature, complexity and construction technology with the proposed works/projects (specifically letters of commission and reference from respective clients);
(6) Company’s 3-year Financial Summary and Audited Account of the Company (2013-2015);
(7) Evidence of compliance with amended Industrial Training Fund Act 2011;
(8) Evidence of compliance with the Pensions Act (PENCOM) and remittance of fund as at the month preceding closing date of this tender. Compliance shall be verified on the website of PENCOM accordingly;
(9) Photocopies of Certificates of Practice of the Company from the relevant professional bodies;
(10) Evidence of technical and professional qualifications of key Principals/Personnel (including copies of Certificates of Practice from the relevant professional bodies) with a minimum of five (5) years post-qualification experience;
(11) List of equipment or state-of-the-art technology (including evidences of ownership and hire) to be deployed by the Company;
(12) Evidence from Company’s bankers as to its financial strength/capacity, worthiness and solvency; (i.e. company’s bank reference, statement or investment);
(13) An affidavit disclosing whether or not any staff of the University is a (former) Principal, Director, or shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the Company and confirming that all information presented in the bid are true and correct in all particulars; and
(14) Evidence of registration/inclusion of the Company in the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) data-base or List of Registered Consultants in Nigeria.
All documents submitted will be verified on the website of the appropriate issuing bodies to ascertain their authenticity.
Arrangement of documents should follow the order in the list above, appropriately paged and signed. Each parcel should have a Table of Contents indicating the pages or folios on which these items are to be found.
(5.0) EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) PROCEDURE
Interested Companies/Consultants are advised to take note of the following procedures for submitting Expression of Interest:
(1) First, the Companies/Consultants are required to respond, prepare and submit the Expression of Interest, indicating the preferred works/projects (not more than three) and types of services as aforementioned in 2.0 and 3.0 above and in accordance with the requirements/criteria in 4.0 above;
(2) Second, in the case of multiple submissions, each submission should separately indicate the works/project or service and be accompanied with separate relevant documents;
(3) Third, the Companies/Consultants shall be called to a meeting for the results and debriefing on the Expression of Interest five (5) days after the opening of the documents while only the Companies/Consultants who made the shortlist shall be invited to participate in the Request for Proposal/(RFP);
(4) Fourth, the successful Consultants who made the shortlist shall be required thereafter to prepare and submit their proposal (RFP) through a letter of invitation;
(5) Fifth, Consultants shall assemble as detailed below soon after the opening of RFP for debriefing on the RFP.
(6.0) MINIMUM QUALIFICATION CRITERIA FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
(1) This invitation for Expression of Interest is based on meeting prescribed minimum criteria as set out in 4.0(1-14) above. These are considered mandatory requirements and any company that fails to include/meet any of the these and follow the instructions therein shall be disqualified;
(2) Only those Consultants who are successful shall be invited to participate in the RFP.
(7.0) RETURN OF EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) DOCUMENTS AND DEBRIEFING
(1) Expression of Interest documents for each works/service should be packaged in separate envelopes and marked at the top left corner: Expression of Interest for FGN Needs Assessment (Phase 2): Project Name………and returned by hand on or before 9:00am, on 20th September, 2016 to the address provided below:
Adekunle Ajasin University,
Akungba-Akoko, Ondo State.
Expression of Interest documents shall be opened at 10:00am, on 20th September, 2016 at the University’s Council Chamber (New Senate Building).
The results and debriefing of Consultants shall hold at 10:00am on 27th September, 2016 at the University’s Council Chamber (New Senate Building).
(8.0) IMPORTANT NOTES
(1) The submission of Expression of Interest documents does not in any way compel Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, to shortlist any company/consultant for the works;
(2) The University or its agents reserve(s) the right to verify any submission or claims by Companies/Consultants. Companies/Consultants shall, therefore, by their response to this invitation, grant the University necessary authority and guarantee for such verification;
(3) Only Expression of Interest documents of Companies/Consultants who meet the criteria will be considered. Companies/Consultants which do not meet the above minimum qualification requirements need not respond to this invitation.
(4) Only Companies/Consultants adjudged to be competent and meeting the criteria at the end of the exercise shall be invited to participate in the RFP. The University is not liable to any company who failed the exercise.
Registrar and Secretary to Council
Federal Medical Centre, Birnin Kebbi
P.M.B 1126 Muhammad Iliyasu Bashir Road, Birnin Kebbi
Invitation to Tender for 2016 Capital Project
The Federal Medical Centre, Birnin Kebbi hereby invites interested and reputable contractors or companies with relevant experience and good track record to tender for this project.
CONSTRUCTION OF HOUSE OFFICERS QUARTERS Project Description: The Project is a U-shape Storey building containing 24 rooms, each room comprising of sitting room, bedroom, kitchen and toilet all in suite. 12 rooms at ground floor while the remaining 12 rooms at the upper floor of the building.
(3) QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENT
Interested bidders are expected to meet all requirements as specified in the Biding documents which include submission of:
(i) Verifiable evidence of certificate of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) by inclusion of Certificate of Incorporation.
(ii) Verifiable current tax clearance certificate 2013, 2014 and 2015.
(iii) Verifiable evidence of immediate past three years audited accounts of the company (2013, 2014 and 2015).
(iv) Verifiable evidence of compliance with the relevant provisions of Pension Reform Act 2004 by inclusion of compliance certificate from the National Pension Commission (PENCOM for 2016).
(v) Verifiable evidence of company registration on the National Base of Contractor, Consultants and Service Provider with the Bureau of Public Procurement by submission of the Interim Registration Report (IRR) as evidence of compliance.
(vi) Verifiable evidence of compliance with ITF Act 2011 by inclusion of Compliance Certificate from the Industrial Training Funds (ITF for 2016).
(vii) Company Profile.
(a) Evidence of key professional staff with relevant experience and registration with relevant professional bodies.
(b) Verifiable documentary evidence of similar jobs successfully executed within the last five years. Such evidence shall be in form of valid letters of award of contract, contract agreement and completion certificate or interim payment certificates, where such jobs are still in progress. Proven integrity of performed projects is added advantage.
(c) Verifiable evidence of availability through ownership and/or leasehold of appropriate equipment/machinery to be deployed for execution of the project.
(d) Evidence of financial capability and availability of bank support if awarded the contract. Please note that banker’s letter merely stating that the bidder operates an account within-a turnover range is not adequate evidence of financial capability.
(viii) Adherence to instructions in the Bid Document is mandatory.
(ix) Affidavit that no staff of relevant committees of the Procuring entity or BPP is a former or present director or has pecuniary interest in the company and that all information given with respect to this advert are true.
(b) Of not having a Director who has been convicted in any country for any criminal offence
(x) Any other useful information is an added advantage.
(4) COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
A complete set of Tender Documents may be obtained from Senior Procurement Officer in Procurement Department of the organization upon payment of non- refundable processing fee of N20,000.00 only. Ensure you obtain evidence of such payment which will be presented on collection of Tender Documents between 9:00am to 4:00pm Mondays to Fridays.
(5) SUBMISSION OF COMPLETED TENDER DOCUMENTS
Tender Documents must be delivered in an envelope containing two separate sealed envelopes marked Technical and Financial bids to this address:
Office of the Medical Director
Federal Medical Centre
On or before 12:00noon Monday 17th October, 2016.
(6) OPENING OF BIDS
Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of representatives of companies, who choose to be present at the Agency Board room at 12:00noon immediately after closing of submission of bids on 3rd October, 2016. This advertisement serve as an invitation to all stake holders and the general public to the bid opening.
Only contractors or companies who have satisfied the requirement above will be considered.
The Federal Medical Centre Birnin Kebbi reserves the right to reject any or all submission without any liability whatsoever.
For enquires please call 08037537563, 08097245963 (Senior Procurement Officer)
(i) This Advertisement shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of FMC Birnin Kebbi nor shall it entitle responding contractors to seek any indemnity from FMC Birnin Kebbi by virtue of the contractors having responded to the advertisement.
(ii) FMC Birnin Kebbi reserves the right to verify claims made by any bidder.
(iii) FMC Birnin Kebbi is not obliged to accept the lowest or any tender.
(iv) This advertorial is considered part of the bidding documents.