Federal Polytechnic Oko
Subject: Invitation for Prequalification Exercise for the Internally Generated Revenue (IGR) Project
This is to invite interested and reputable persons or contractors to indicate interest in the Pre-qualification exercise for the construction of the Internally Generated Revenue (IGR) Public Administration Building at the Main campus Federal Polytechnic, Oko.
(B) SCOPE OF WORK
Construction of Two (2) Storey Building for Public Administration Department comprising Lecture Halls, Departmental conference hall, Departmental Library/ ICT centre and Offices including External Works.
(C) ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR BIDDING
Prospectively bidders should provide the under listed documents which are considered as key requirement along with their technical submission’s.
(1) Photocopies of Certificate of Incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
(2) Company Audited Accounts for the past three years (2014, 2015, 2016)
(3) Current Tax Clearance Certificate.
(4) Company profile with details of key staff and equipment’s
(5) Evidence of financial capability from a reputable bank
(6) Evidence of previous similar assignment’s with relevant evidence of successful completion.
(7) Evidence of valid current ITF certificate of compliance
(8) Evidence of valid current PENCOM certificate of compliance
(9) Annual turnover of company
(10) Evidence of registration on the national database of contractors, consultants and service providers from BPP
(D) SUBMISSION OF BID DOCUMENTS
All prospective bidders must comply with the following conditions:
(1) Bid documents containing full specification etc. are to be obtained from the OFFICE OF DIRECTOR, PHYSICAL PLANNING UNIT (2nd FLOOR), ADMINISTRATIVE BLOCK 2 OF FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC, OKO on the payment of non-refundable fee of 20,000.00 (Twenty Thousand Naira) in Bank Draft in Favour of Federal Polytechnic, Oko.
(2) Two bound copies each of technical and financial bids marked as original or copy are to be separately sealed in different envelopes indicating the project name and both (financial and Technical Bids) are to be placed in a well addressed and labeled single outer envelope for submission, (any bid in loose sheets will be rejected).
(3) All copies of bids must be sequentially numbered and duly signed
(4) All documents not submitted by the close of submission will not be received after close of submissions. No excuse for late submission will be entertained.
(5) All submission should be made between 9am 3pm Mondays Fridays at the office of Director Physical Planning 2nd Floor Administrative Block 2
(6) All enquires on technical issues must be addressed to the above address
(E) CLOSING AND OPENING OF BIDS
All submission of Technical and financial bids will close by 11:30am on Tuesday, 10th January, 2017.
Opening of bids will be conducted immediately at 11:30 am following the deadline of submission of bids the same day in the Board Room of rector’s office, Federal Polytechnic, Oko.
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF TRANSPORTATION (FMOT) AND NIGERIAN PORTS AUTHORITY (NPA)
In Collaboration with
INFRASTRUCTURE CONCESSION REGULATORY COMMISSION (ICRC) & CROSS RIVER STATE GOVERNMENT (CRSG)
Public Private Partnership (PPP) Project
TRANSACTION ADVISORY SERVICES FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE OUTLINE BUSINESS CASE (OBC) FOR THE BAKASSI DEEP SEA PORT PROJECT
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (REoI)
The Cross River State Government as part of its infrastructure plan desires to develop a deep sea port at Bakassi under Public Private Partnership (PPP) arrangement, in pursuance of which it sought the collaboration of the Federal Government of Nigeria in accordance with existing legal framework for port development in implementing the proposal. Consequently the Federal Ministry of Transportation set up a Steering Committee (The Committee’) to review the prospect of developing a deep sea port in Bakassi.
The Committee upon reviewing the proposal and in accordance with the requirement of the ICRC Act which empowers Governmental Agencies charged with the responsibility of providing public infrastructure to do so through the award of concession to the third party private entities, desires to appoint a Transaction Adviser for the project.
Pursuant to the foregoing, the Federal Ministry of Transportation, the Nigerian Ports Authority, ICRC in collaboration with the Cross River State Government is soliciting for the services of a reputable and highly qualified Transaction Adviser for the development of the outline business case for the Bakassi Deep Sea Port in Cross River Slate, Nigeria (“the Project’). The focus is the provision of a broad range of advisory services for the development of the Project and qualified Transaction Advisers are hereby invited to express interest in providing such services The services to be provided include but not limited to the following:
• Carry out primary review of work (preliminary technical & commercial studies, draft ESIA etc.) already done by the State Government on the project
• Preparation of outline business case, including PPP transaction structuring to complete the PPP project development
• Identification and evaluation of potential commercial activities/business options to be earned out at the deep sea port proposed site and general market assessment including consultation with relevant stakeholders;
• Need analysis- high level review of the project’s commercial rationale and analysis of the demand for and desirability for the project;
• Option analysis – presentation of technical, legal & financial options for structuring PPP transactions Including key contract terms for the recommended options, reflect risk analysis and payment mechanism; and,
• Management of other advisory inputs, stakeholder influences and overall management of the advisory team to ensure a successful transaction
Transaction Adviser may consist of a single firm or a consortium of firms with the technical, legal, financial (electronic financial modeling), environmental, PPP, and other specialist expertise required to successfully complete the transaction. In the case of a consortium, the partners must execute a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) and jointly identify one of the firms comprising the consortium as the Lead Transaction Adviser. The Lead Transaction Adviser will have primary responsibility of liaising with the project implementation team and for managing the consortium’s advisory inputs as a whole International Advisers are encouraged to form partnerships with reputable local consulting firms, which win be an added advantage.
Eligibility requirements without which the Firm(s) shall be disqualified:
• Registration documents of a Company or Joint Venture;
• Evidence of tax compliance from lax authorities from the country of domicile;
• Evidence of compliance with provision of PENCOM Reform Act 2004 which stipulates registration and up-to-date remittance of employee pension fund
contribution in line with the Public Procurement Act 2007 for Nigerian Firms;
• Evidence of bidding entity’s contribution to Industrial Training Fund for Nigeria Firms;
• Evidence of Certificate of Compliance with contribution to Nigerian Social Insurance Trust Fund for Nigerian Firms;
• Evidence of registration with the Categorization and Classification in the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) for Nigerian Firms and;
• Audited Accounts for the Company (or of the Lead Company in the case of Joint Venture) for the last three years.
SUBMISSION OF EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) AND EVALUATION CRITERIA
Prospective Transaction Adviser should submit Expression of Interest detailing the following information as basis for pre-qualification:
• Candidate’s profile reflecting specific track record/experience of similar
nature & value successfully executed within the last ten (10) years in the provision of this assignment This should include professional and academic qualifications, relevant experience/competence and availability for the assignment for the key personnel;
• Verifiable evidence of recent experience advising governments in the structuring of PPP transactions including detailed description of role played in at least two (2) PPP transactions (one of which must be in the transport sector) closed in emerging markets during the last ten (10) years;
• Verifiable evidence of lead participation in the successful preparation of PPP ports projects in the region; and.
• Knowledge transfer capability (training/workshop program).
Completed Eol documents, duly authorized must be submitted enclosed in sealed envelopes, one (1 ) marked ’ORIGINAL” and five (5) marked ’COPY’ and an expression dearly marked “EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST FOR TRANSACTION ADVISORY SERVICES FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF OBC FOR THE BAKASSI DEEP SEA PORT “. A CD-ROM version should also be Included. The completed Eol documents should be addressed to ‘The Permanent Secretary. Federal Ministry of Transportation. Bukar Dicharima House. Central Business District Abuja’ and delivered in the bid box not later than 12.00noon on Tuesday, December 20, 2016 at the following address:
Office of the Director Procurement
6th Floor, Federal Ministry of Transportation
Bukar Dipcharima House, Central Business District
Candidates are invited to witness the opening of Eols at the Conference Room, 8th Floor, Federal Ministry of Transportation, Bukar Dipcharima House, Central Business District. Abuja at 12:00pm on Tuesday, December 20, 2016.
Interested proponents are kindly requested to note that:
• Submission of Eols shall be in English language only.
• Submission of Eols through electronic media wind be considered
• Only shortlisted bidders will be invited to submit proposals.
• The Ministry reserves the right to invoke the provisions of Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act (PPA) 2007 without incurring any liability to the candidate(s)
Federal Ministry of Transportation
Abuja – Nigeria
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
Please note that this is neither a Request for Quotation (RFQ) not a commitment from Mercy Corps to fund any organization that responds by sending an expression of interest.
BACKGROUND: MercyCorps is a global, non-government organization, which exists to alleviate suffering, poverty and oppression by helping people build secure, productive and just communities. Mercy Corps works in the areas of emergency relief sustainable economic development and civil society. Since 1979, Mercy Corps has provided $1billion in assistance to people in 94 nations. Mercy Corps, operating as Mercy Corps Ltd/Gte in Nigeria is collaborating with the Federal Government of Nigeria, the UK Department for International Development and USAID partners implementing economic development programs throughout the country.
Mercy Corps Ltd/Gte wishes to add to its database experts and supplies in various categories including the following fields:
• Photography and Videography across Nigeria
• Short film and Video editor across Nigeria
• Communication consultant across Nigeria
• M & E Consultant across Nigeria
• Value Chain Consultant across Nigeria
• Labour Market Assessment across Nigeria
• Event Management (catering, rentals, MC and Decoration) across Nigeria
Eligibility Criteria: Interested individuals/Companies must:
• HND/B.SC in relevant Field,
• Have a minimum of 5 years experience in relevant field
• Demonstrate capacity to handle jobs in relevant field with evidence of previous experience in executing similar works and certificates of completion
• Attach samples of previous jobs
• Be able to accept 100% payment after service delivery
• Evidence of Incorporation of the Company with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
• Evidence of most recent tax clearance Certificate
• Detail Curriculum Vitae and profile of key/Professional Staff
• Clear indication of Office Address
Mercy Corps reserve the right to verify the authenticity of any claims made in the documents to be submitted.
All interested candidates should send CVs and other relevant documents using the field of interest and state as subject of the email to: email@example.com
National Research Institute for Chemical Technology
Private Mail Bag 1052, Zaria
(Federal Ministry of Science and Technology)
Invitation to Tender for 2016 Federal Constituency Projects
The National Research Institute for Chemical Technology (NARICT), Zaria is a parastatal under the aegis of the Federal Ministry of Science and Technology. NARICT is desirous of executing some projects under the 2016 Federal Constituency in compliance with the Public Procurement Act, invites competent and reputable companies/contractors.
(1) Establishment of Tomato/Chilli Paste Processing Plant One (1) Tonne per day at Gadaka Town Fika LGA., Yobe State.
(2) Combined Establishment of Tomato Paste and Mango juice Processing Plant. One (1) Tonne per day (Budding, Machines and Utilities) at Jigawa North-East Senatorial District Jigawa, State.
(3) Establishment of Green House (40m x 40m) Jigawa North East Senatorial District, Jigawa, State.
(i) Evidence of incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
(ii) Evidence of registration with Industrial Trust Fund of Nigeria:
(iii) Tax clearance certificate for the past three (3) years;
(iv) Value added tax registration certificate;
(v) Tax PIN number from the Federal Inland Revenue Service:
(vi) Evidence of registration with Pension Commission (PENCOM);
(vi) Company profile indicating Key personnel with years of relevant experience;
(viii) Verifiable evidence of Audited accounts for the past three (3) years;
(ix) Verifiable evidence of Financial capability to execute the job;
(x) Verifiable evidence of similar works successfully completed within the last five (5) years, attaching photocopies of award letter and job completion certificates;
(xi) Letter of attestation from a reputable Bank:
(xii) Evidence or registration with Bureau for Public Procurement (BPP)
(xiii) Any additional information that may enhance the qualification of the company.
SUBMISSION PROCEDURES FOR THE TENDER DOCUMENT
All completed tender documents for any of the Lots will be available at the Office address below upon payment of a non-¬refundable fee of Thirty-Five Thousand Naira (N35,000.00) Only. Completed documents should be enclosed in a sealed envelope and submitted to the office of the Director-General. National Research institute for Chemical Technology P.M.B. 1052, Zaria. Kaduna State, to reach him not later than 9th January, 2017. The Tender documents will be opened the same day by 11:00am. The Project Title should be clearly written on the envelope and address to the;
National Research Institute for Chemical Technology
Zaria, Kaduna State.
No submission of tender documents will be received after 12:00 noon that same day.
• Companies/Contractors interested in more than one project should make separate submissions.
• Original documents listed above will be sighted at the point of submission
• NARICT reserves the right to verify the authenticity of any claims made on pre-qualification documents submitted.
• Invited contractors are advised to contact the Head, Procurement, National Research Institute for Chemical Technology, Zaria, for more information (08036731245)
• Every Company/contractor is advised to include the company’s e-mail address and GSM phone number.
MTN Nigeria Communications Limited
Expression of Interest-Pre-Qualification of Vendors
MTN Nigeria Communications Limited wishes to invite reputable companies to express interest for consideration in the categories listed below, as part of a pre-qualification exercise.
• Supply of Generators
• Supply of Batteries and UPS
• Sales and Support of Computer Hardware (Laptops & Desktops)
• Electrical Supplies/Services
• Building and Civil Engineering Services
• Boat Maintenance
• Retrofit/Store fit-outs
• Fiber Quality Assurance
• Power Panels, Transformers and Power-Related Work
• Facilities Management and Maintenance
• Supply of kiosks
• DAS and Indoor Coverage
• Consultants – (Civil, M& E, QS, Architecture)
• Health Project Management-Equipment Supply, Installation, Training, Infrastructural Services, Maintenance and Support
• Education Project Management- Equipment Supply, Installation, Training, Infrastructural Services, Maintenance and Support
• Hearing Impairment Support Services -Equipment Supply, Installation, Training, Maintenance and Support
• M-Solutions Service Providers or Health, Education and Empowerment
VERIFICATION OF INFORMATION/DATA SUPPLIED:
As part of the prequalification process, MTNN may visit the locations of the vendors to assess their capacity as stated on the documents submitted. Subsequently, only the pre-qualified vendors would be invited to participate in the related category to bid.
SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENTS:
Interested Companies will bear all the costs associated with the preparation and submission of their proposals. MTNN shall not bear any cost with relation to the requirements of this advert.
Companies that are already registered with MTN Nigeria are excluded from this EOI.
Complete company profile must be submitted with the relevant documents to the address stated below from Monday 21st – 30th November, 2016, 10am to 4pm daily.
All submissions must be made with the following relevant documents:
• Evidence of company registration (certificate of incorporation of the company)
• Certified true copy of memorandum and article of association with CAC forms CAC02 & CAC07 inclusive (where applicable)
• Evidence of tax payments (current tax clearance certificates) for the last three years (2013, 2014 & 2015),
• VAT registration and evidence of remittance.
• Evidence of financial capability to execute the project (bank reference letter/bank guarantee will form part of the evaluation criteria)
• Evidence of firm’s corporate registration with relevant professional bodies.
• Copies of the audited account of the company for the last three years (2013, 2014 & 2015).
• Corporate profile of firm (s) with curriculum vitae of key personnel showing verifiable evidence of their academic, professional qualifications and experience including membership of professional regulatory bodies
• Verifiable evidence of similar works successfully completed/ ongoing projects (e.g. Letter of Award, Purchase Orders,
• Certificate of Completion, Contract Agreement and Payment Certificates).
MTN Nigeria Communications Limited Tender Room,
Ground Floor, Golden Plaza, Falomo, Ikoyi, Lagos.
The category should be boldly written on the submission for easy identification.
The preliminary screening shall be based on the received application. Successful applicants shall be contacted at the end of the final review.
This call for expression of interest does not amount to a commitment on the part of MTNN and nothing in this Expression of Interest shall be construed to be a binding legal contract.
For further clarification on any aspect of this Expression of Interest advert, please send an e-mail to SRM2@mtnnigeria.net quoting “Expression of Interest /Vendor Registration” on the subject of the e-mail.
Irrua Specialist Teaching Hospital
P.M.B 08, Irrua, Edo State
Invitation to Tender
The Management of Irrua Specialist Teaching Hospital wishes to invite Tenders from interested and qualified Contractors for the equipping of Diagnostic/IVF Suites in Hospital.
SCOPE OF WORK
S/NO. PROJECT DESCRIPTION TENDER FEE
1. ISTH/EDIVFS Options:
(1) The equipping of Diagnostic/IVF Suites including provision of accessories and consumables.
(2) The equipping of Diagnostic/IVF Suites including provision of accessories and consumables (under Public Private Initiative Arrangement) N20.000.00
Firms interested in bidding for any of the jobs must possess the following eligibility requirements.
(i) Evidence of Registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
(ii) Detailed Company Profile showing Evidence of relevant equipment and evidence of key personnel.
(iii) Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2013, 2014 and 2015) with TAX Identification Number (TIN)
(iv) Valid PENCOM Compliance Certificate.
(v) Evidence of Certificate of compliance by Nigeria Social Insurance Trust fund (NSITF)
(vi) Valid Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate
(vii) Interim Registration Report (IRR) as evidence of registration on National Database of Contractors Consultants and services Providers in line with Section 16 (7) of the Public Procurement Act (PRA) 2007.
(viii) Audited company account for the last three (3) years (2013, 2014 and 2015)
(ix) Evidence of similar jobs completed/on-going by the company.
(x) Evidence of financial strength, credit-worthiness and solvency from company’s Banker (s)
(xi) A sworn affidavit in line with the provision of Part IV, Section 16, Subsection 6 (0 of the Public Procurement Act, 2007 stating that:
(i) all documents/information presented are genuine and verifiable,
(ii) the Directors) of the firm has never been convicted by any court of law within or outside Nigeria
(iii) none of the company’s Directors or the company itself is bankrupt
(iv) none of the officers of Irrua Specialist Teaching Hospital (ISTH) or Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) is a former or present staff of the company
(v) The firm is not receivership. These documents are to be arranged in the order in which they are listed.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Tender documents are available for collection from the office of:
The Assistant Director, Planning
Irrua Specialist Teaching Hospital
P.M.B. 08, Irrua.
Prospective Tenderers are to pay non-refundable Tender Fee as specified above for the project to Irrua Specialist Teaching Hospital Treasury Single Account (TSA) and also visit the site before making quotation.
SUBMISSION AND OPENING OF BID
Interested applicants should submit their technical and financial bids (inclusive of VAT and WHT) in separate sealed envelopes clearly marked with the appropriate caption e.g “The equipping of Diagnostic/IVF Suites including provision of accessories and consumables” and submitted to the Office of The Chief Medical Director, Irrua Specialist Teaching Hospital, Irrua, not later than 10:00am on Monday 12th December, 2016. Bids shall be opened on the same day at 11:00am at Irrua Specialist Teaching Hospital Boardroom.
This announcement is published for information purposes only and does not constitute an offer by the Tenders Board to transact with any party for the projects, nor does it constitute a commitment or obligation on the part of the Tenders Board to procure concession services.