Federal Republic of Nigeria
Nigeria Housing Finance Program
Request for Expressions of Interest (Consulting Services)
Federal Republic of Nigeria
Nigeria Housing Finance
PROGRAM Credit No.: 5292-NG
Assignment Title: Housing Finance/Mortgage Specialist
The Federal Government of Nigeria through its relevant Ministries, Department and Agencies (MDA) is implementing the Nigeria Housing Finance Program (NHFP) supported by the World Bank International Development Association (IDA). The objective of the Program is to increase access to housing finance by deepening primary and secondary mortgage markets in the Federal Republic of Nigeria. The project has four components. The first component is establishment of the mortgage refinance company. The second component is establishment of a mortgage guarantee product, targeted at lower income borrowers. The third component is Housing Microfinance (HMF). The fourth component is Technical Assistance (TA) and capacity building of the sub-sector.
The Consultant will be the Housing Mortgage/Finance Specialist to the NHFP. His/her role will be to act as an advisor on all mortgage issues relating to the NHFP through the Head of the Program Administration Team (PAT).
The consulting service is for initial period of one year with possibility of extension shall include (“the Services”):
• Draft and provide coordination support for the program’s mortgage policy implementation schedule;
• Review and analyse operational systems and procedures relating to the mortgage lending function of primary mortgage lenders of the program;
• Assist in recruiting other consultants (where necessary) and assess the quality of their input; Provide advice on customer complaints;
• Provide input to the set-up of the mortgage assets registry;
• Support the PAT in the CBN, in implementing all aspects of the Housing Finance Program;
• Assist the Secretariat of the Steering Committee (SSC) in preparing briefing notes, presentation, relating to Housing Finance for the Federal Ministry of Finance (FMoF);
• Prepare reports to the Project Steering Committee (PSC) on technical aspects of the program;
• Conduct workshop and training programs for the staff of primary mortgage lenders as may be required by the Secretariat of the Steering Committee (SSC)/PAT;
• Support the PAT in drafting the policies for the mortgage guarantee component;
• Coordinate with PAT and Nigerian Mortgage Refinance Company (NMRC) the housing and land reform technical team set up by pilot States and participating States; and
• Provide report on market development on a quarterly basis.
• The PAT on behalf of the Nigerian Housing Finance Program (NHFP) housed by Central Bank of Nigeria as the Project Implementing entity (PIE) now invites eligible consulting firms (“Consultants”) to indicate their interest in providing the Services. Interested Consultants should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the Services.
The shortlisting criteria are:
• Applicants should possess experience in the field of mortgage finance & refinancing.
• Must possess a certified evidence of recognition in the field of Finance, Banking, Business Administration, Must demonstrate attainment of Executive Management responsibility in Mortgage institution for a minimum of 10 years.
• Should be competent in mortgage finance administration, real estate, product development, underwriting, compliance and quality control.
• Should possess knowledge of the Nigerian mortgage finance and refinance industry
• The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to paragraph 1.9 of the World Bank’s Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants] by World Bank Borrowers (“Consultant Guidelines”), setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
• A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the individual consultant method set out in the Consultant Guidelines and NOT a FIRM.
Further information can be obtained at the address below during office hours: 9:00 am and 4:00 pm.
Expressions of interest must be delivered in a written form either through post or e-mail to the address below by Monday, December 5th 2016 and closes 19th December, 2016 between 9:00 am and 4:00 pm.
Head, Project Administration Team
Other Financial Institutions Supervision Department
4th Floor Wing A Central Bank of Nigeria
33 Tafawa Balewa Way, Central Business District, Abuja, Nigeria.
Tel: +234 – 9 – 462 – 35446
FROM THE AMERICAN PEOPLE
Request for Proposal (RFP)
Family Health International (FHI360) with funding from the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) through the Strengthening integrated Delivery of HIV/AIDS Services (SIDHAS) project is supporting the government of Nigeria (GON) to enhance sustained cross-sectional integration of HIV/AIDS services by building Nigerian capacity to deliver sustainable high quality, comprehensive, prevention, treatment, care and related services in various states within Nigeria.
The Lagos State Office of FHI360 is inviting qualified and interested organization which meet the under listed criteria to participate in the supply of Office furniture with the following specifications;
(1.) 2×1.2 L Shaped 4person work station with wooden privacy panels, Lockable mobile pedestal and metal legs. 13 units
(2) Medium back swivel chair, black fabric with net back and lumber support with head rest. Including up-down adjustment and reclining.-32 units
(3) Metal pharmaceutical shelf rack. (3ftW x 7ft H x15″ D) – 7 units
(4) 3 step store collapsible ladder, aluminum – 3 units
(A) ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
The Technical competence of bidders will be evaluated before the financial offers are considered. The minimum criteria that must be met by successful bidders are as follows;
(1) Evidence of registration with CAC and any other relevant regulatory body.
(2) Current/Valid tax clearance certificate
(3) Detailed Company Profile with registered address, functional e-mail, and telephone numbers.
(4) Verifiable evidence of successful completion of similar or bigger supplies executed within the last three years for an amount equal to or above Five Million Naira.
(5) Recommendation letter from bank stating ability to execute such supply.
(6) Current company’s audited statement of account for the last three years.
(B) SUBMISSION OF PROPOSAL
Interested and qualified bidders are to send e-mail to the e-mail address below to express their interest: firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 5.00 pm on Friday, 9th December, 2016.
Bidders are required to submit all documents listed in the eligibility criteria above alongside the financial bid. Financial bid must be in Naira and signed by an authorized representative of the bidding company. Financial bids must include the following: Delivery Schedule, Payment terms, Validity period and Warranty of equipment (where applicable).
(1) FHI360 reserves the right to vary number of items at time of award or split the award as may be deemed necessary.
(2) FHI360 may request successful bidders to provide physical sample of items they are being considered for.
(3) FHI360 is value added tax (VAT) exempted, but charges withholding tax (WHT) in compliance with the relevant Nigerian Laws.
(4) All submitted quotes must be valid for at least 60 days.
(5) This RFP does not constitute a contract with any vendor whatsoever.
(6) Questions and request for clarifications can be directed to the above e-mail address or call 08106388350 (text. 69016) for enquiries and clarification not later than Wednesday 7th December, 2016.
All documents required for this RFP must be received in sealed envelopes and clearly labeled ‘Technical Bid” and “Financial Bid” accordingly at the location below not later than 5.00pm Friday, 16th December, 2016.
Address your quote to:
The State Program Manager
FHI360, 3rd floor, Tisco Plaza,
Alhaja Ashabi Cole Street,
INVITATION FOR TECHNICAL AND FINANCIAL BID FOR THE PROPOSED REHABILITATION/ UPGRADING OF ICT TRAINING CENTRE FOR NATIONAL JUDICIAL INSITUTE, ABUJA.
The National Judicial Institute, Abuja wishes to invite competent contractors and Service Providers to bid for the “PROPOSED REHABILITATION/UPGRADING OF ICT TRAINING CENTRE FOR NATIONAL JUDICIAL INSTITUE, ABUJA” at the institute’s Complex Mohammed Bello Centre, Umaru Musa Yar’Adua Expressway. Abuja.
The prospective bidders shall be required to possess the following
1. Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) i.e. certificate of Incorporation.
2. VAT registration Certificate
3. Tax clearance for the past three years (2013 2014, 2015) to expire December. 2016.
4. Company Audited Account for the last three years (2013, 2014, 2015).
5. Evidence of compliance with the provision of section 16(6) (a-d) of the Public Procurement Act 2007
6. Evidence of compliance with the Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Act, 2011 as amended where applicable
7. Evidence of compliance with the Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSI TF ) Law where applicable.
8. Evidence of registration on the national database of Contractors/Consultants/Service Providers in line with section 5(b) of the public Procurement Act 2007 (Bureau of Public Procurement registration).
9. Evidence of registration with the Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria.
10. Corporate membership certificate as evidence of registration with the Computer Professionals of Nigeria.
11. License from Nigerian Communications Commission to provide Information Technology services will be an added advantage.
12. Company Profile with curriculum vitae of key personnel to be deployed for the job
13. Evidence of previous experience on similar jobs by inclusion of verifiable Letter of Contract Awards and Certificates of Completion in the last three years.
14. Bank Reference Letter.The Bid Documents can be obtained from the office of the Undersigned. The Technical and Financial Bid documents are to be submitted in separate envelopes You are to clearly indicate your company’s name, address and contact telephone number at the left corner of the envelope and the envelope should be marked ‘Technical/Financial Bid for the Proposed Rehabilitation/Upgrading of ICT Training Centre for National Judicial Institute, Abuja”
Complete Bid Documents should be returned in a sealed envelops addressed to “The Institute Secretary, National Judicial Institute, Mohammed Bello Centre, Umaru Musa Yar’ Adua Expressway, Abuja” on or before Friday, 16th December, 2016 at 12noon
The Bid Documents will be opened at 3.00 pm on Monday 19th December, 2016 al the Institute’s Permanent Site, Umaru Musa Yar’Adua Expressway, Abuja
Please ensure that your submission is acknowledged at the institute.
Secretary, Departmental Tenders Board
Europe House Joint Management Committee, Abuja
Notice for a Restricted Tender
Invitation to a Pre-Selection Exercise for a Security Service Contract
The EU Common Embassy Complex which comprises some office buildings occupied by three diplomatic missions, the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, the Embassy of Italy and the European Union Delegation in Nigeria, all constituting the Europe House Joint Management Committee (JMC) has the intention to conclude a Framework Service Contract for Security services for the surveillance of its premises in Abuja.
The Contract will be awarded after a tender following a restricted procedure.
For full details about this Notice, you are to check the website of the European Union Delegation in Nigeria at: https://eeas.europa.eu/delegations/nigeria/15631/invitation-to-pre-qualification-exercise-for-restricted-tender-for-security-services-en
Deadline for the submission of interest is on or before 17th January, 2017 before 12:00 (noon).
Ministry for Higher Education
Birnin Kebbi, Kebbi State
Invitation for Pre-Qualification
This is to notify the general public that the Ministry for Higher Education Birnin Kebbi, Kebbi State invites pre-qualification from reputable contractors with experience in building construction and supply of Science and Laboratory Equipment to handle supply and Construction works in some State’s Tertiary institutions.
SCOPE OF WORK
(i) Renovation of College library Complex
(ii) Renovation of livestock Farm, Poultry/Animal Pen
(iii) Electrification of Workshop Complex
(iv) Agric & Bio-Engineering Department Equipment
(v) Animal Health and Production Department Equipment
(vi) Agricultural Technology Department Equipment
(vii) Crop Production Technology Department Equipment
(viii) Farm Management Unit Equipment
(ix) Forestry Management Department Equipment
(x) Home & Rural Economics Department Equipment
(xi) Library Equipment
(xii) Science Department Equipment
(xiii) Computer Science Department (Academic Data Base)
To qualify the applicant must present the following:
(i) Certificate of Incorporation with Cooperate Affairs Commission (CAC)
(ii) Certificate of Registration with Kebbi State Tenders Board
(iii) Current Tax Clearance/VAT Certificate
(iv) Financial Capability of Company/Audited Account
(v) Plant and Machinery available
(vi) Evidence of similar jobs executed with certificate of compilation with the state
(vii) Company profile/technical staff
(4) SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION OF PRE-QUALIFICATION
Application for pre-qualification shall be sealed envelope, clearly marked pre-qualification for Rehabilitation of students hostel in Kebbi State 2016 addressed to:
Kebbi State Ministry for Higher Education,
Haliru Abdu Secretariat,
Submission of application is not later than 19th December, 2016.
Dr. Isah Muhammad Sama
For Honourable Commissioner,
Ministry for Higher Education
Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin, Kwara State
(Office of the Registrar)
Renovation of Students Hostels
Request for Expression of Interest
The Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin is proposing a complete renovation of all the blocks of students’ hostels on its two campuses in the 2016/2017 session.
The Polytechnic hereby invites eligible and competent developers to partner with the Polytechnic on the complete renovation of blocks of students’ hostels based on Renovate-Operate and Transfer (ROT) arrangement. All interested organizations should forward details of their company’s profile and their expression of interest (EOI) to include the following:
(1) Corporate profile of firm and/or company indicating history, organization -structure, area of specialization, key competencies and resources.
(2) Key details of the company indicating experience and competencies that are relevant to the assignment including curriculum vitas, academic and professional qualifications of staff (please indicate where available evidence of membership of professional bodies).
(3) Certified true copy of certificate of incorporation of firm as applicable.
(4) Certified true copy of particulars of directors.
(5) Certified true copy of tax clearance certificate of 2013, 2014 and 2015.
(6) Evidence of Current Value Added Tax registration and remittance with Tax Identification Number.
(7) Three (3) years (unbridged) Company Audited Annual Report (2013, 2014 and 2015) Certified by a Chartered Accountant/Auditor.
(8) Certified true copy of three (3) years company annual returns to the Corporate Affairs Commission (C AC).
(9) Evidence of financial security/support from a bank to show ability to undertake the project based on Renovate-Operate and Transfer (ROT) as it shall be stated in the bill of quantities.
(10) Letter of reference from clients from whom similar assignment have been carried out and delivered within the last three (3) years. Please provide sufficient details for ease validation.
(11) A sworn declaration that neither the consultant nor any of its management staff works in or is a staff with KWARA STATE POLYTECHNIC.
(12) Evidence of registration with PENCOM and remittance of pension deduction to Pension Fund Administration (PFA) if applicable (PENCOM letter of compliance).
(13) Original documents should be available for sighting on demand during or after the opening of pre-qualification document.
(14) Evidence of compliance with the amended Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Act, 2011,
(15) Evidence of registration with the Tenders Board of Ministry of Works and Transportation, Ilorin.
(16) Evidence of registration as a contractor with the KWARA STATE POLYTECHNIC, ILORIN.
3.0 IMPORTANT NOTICE
Only “Expression of Interest” (EOI) that fulfills the above requirements and submitted on or before 19th December, 2016. shall be given consideration. Notwithstanding, the Polytechnic reserves the right to reject or accept any or all the submissions and her decision shall be final.
All submission in respect of the above are without any cost to the Polytechnic. Presentation of any fake/forged documents automatically disqualifies the application. Interested bidders must be ready to provide comprehensive information cover.
All submission should be made not later than 19th December, 2016. Expression of Interest should be sealed, tamper-proof and address to
Kwara State Poytechnic,