Federal Ministry of Environment
Public Disclosure on the Environmental and Social Management Plan (ESMP) and Resettlement Action Plan (Rap) for the Rehabilitation and Expansion of Water Distribution Network in Surulere and Victoria Island by the Lagos Water Corporation
In accordance with the provisions of Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) Act CAP E12 LFN 2004, which makes it mandatory for proponents of all new major development activities to carry out Environmental Impact Assessment on their proposed projects, the Federal Ministry of Environment hereby announces a twenty – one (21) working day Public Notice for information and comments on the Draft ESMP and RAP reports submitted by the Lagos Water Corporation.
The Disclosure Centers are:
• Lagos State Ministry of Environment Alausa, Ikeja
• Federal Controller Office, Federal Ministry of Environment Surulere, Lagos
• Surulere LGA
• Lagos Mainland LGA
• Federal Ministry of Environment, Environmental House (Brown Building) Central Business District, Abuja, FCT
The project involves water pipeline network rehabilitation and extension in Surulere and Victoria Island Service Areas of the Lagos Water Distribution System. The project also includes pipeline laying of about 204km and house connection to about 14,000 respectively.
Duration of Display:
Date: 10th December, 2016 – 10th January, 2017
Time: 8.00 am – 4.00 pm daily
All Comments Received Should be Forwarded to the Honourable Minister, Federal Ministry of Environment on or before 10th January 2017
SIGNED PERMANENT SECRETARY
For: Honourable Minister
Central Bank of Nigeria
Invitation to Bid for the Purchase of Uncompleted CBN Staff Quarters Situated at Owode, Ibadan, Oyo State
The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) hereby invites the general public to bid for the purchase of its uncompleted Staff Housing Estate situated at Owode, Ibadan, Oyo State. The property covers a total land area of 24.262 hectares with the following uncompleted structures:
(a) 2 No. 4 bedroom, semi- detached duplexes with boys quarters (4units)
(b) Three (3) Blocks of flats each containing 8-number 3-bedroom flats with boys quarters.
(c) Four (4) Blocks of flats each containing 6 number of 3 bedroom flats without boys quarters.
(d) Six (6) Blocks of flats each containing 6 number of 2 bedroom flats without boys quarters.
(e) 1No. Generator House
(f) 1No. Club House
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
(1) The Bank has an unexpired term of sixty-three (63) years of a ninety-nine (99) years sublease granted by the Oyo State Housing Corporation in June 1980.
(2) The property would be sold as a whole “as is, where is” basis to the highest bidder.
(3) All bids must be submitted with bid bond by way of bank draft from any designated bank, equal to ten percent (10%) of the bid value in favour of Central Bank of Nigeria. All bids without a bid bond stand disqualified.
(4) The highest bidder shall be declared the winner. In the contingent case the highest bidder defaults, the second highest bidder will be Reserved winner; with the bid bonds being retained and treated as non-refundable ten percent deposit. All other bids shall be returned to the unsuccessful bidder(s).
(5) Strict compliance with development control land use must be adhered to by all purchasers in line with the conditions of grant of the lease.
(6) The purchaser will be liable for any outstanding liabilities on the property due to Oyo State Housing Corporation.
(7) The buyer/purchaser will be responsible for the cost of transfer of the title.
(8) Future transaction on the property after transfer of title shall be between the buyer and Oyo State Housing Corporation.
Payment Terms and Conditions:
(1) 25% (10% non-refundable fee inclusive) of the total cost must be paid to CBN within a 60 day period
(2) A balance of 75% must be paid by the successful bidder within an additional 60 day period.
(3) Where the highest bidder fails to comply with the terms of sale, the bid bond of highest bidder will be forfeited, and the second highest bidder (“the reserved winner”) shall be invited to complete the transaction.
(4) If the Reserved winner fails to comply with the terms of sale, the reserved winner’s bid bond shall also be forfeited.
INSPECTION OFTHE PROPERTY
All interested bidders are advised to contact The Branch Controller, Central Bank of Nigeria, Ibadan, for inspection of the property before submitting their bids.
SUBMISSION OF BIDS
Bids should be submitted in sealed envelope marked “Bid for the purchase of CBN Owode Estate, Ibadan” at the top left hand corner of the envelope and address to:
Major Contracts Tenders Committee 2nd Floor, Wing B
Central Bank of Nigeria, Head Office, Abuja
CLOSING AND OPENING OF BIDS
All bids should be submitted not later than 24th January, 2016 to the above address. Bids shall be opened one week after the expiration date.
For further information, please call: 07002255226
Bank of Industry (BOI)
Request for Expression of Interest for Beneficiary Aggregation Services
The Federal Government of Nigeria in her commitment to strategically address the challenges of poverty, and foster economic development through Micro Enterprises, has charged the Bank of Industry (BOI), Nigeria’s foremost Development Finance Institution, to coordinate and implement the Government Enterprise & Empowerment Program (GEEP). GEEP is a special scheme to provide direct micro-lending intervention targeting 1,66 million micro enterprises nationwide with the aim of creating economic and growth opportunities for these micro enterprises. The program aims to provide funding for four primary groups/beneficiaries nationwide:
• Market women and traders
• Artisans and MSMEs
• Enterprising Clusters/Youth
• Farmers and agricultural workers
The FGN, through BOI, will utilize various customer acquisition channels to deliver this important intervention to qualified beneficiaries across the four primary groups listed above, including the Beneficiary Aggregation Network.
Beneficiary Aggregation Services
Scope of Work
Eligible firms will be required to provide the following services across designated states in Nigeria:
(1) Engagement and management of credible associations, cooperatives, societies or trade groups
(2) Validation of the legal registration of associations, cooperatives or trade groups
(3) Electronic enumeration of the groups and their members on the GEEP portal
(4) Verification of business and residential locations of the potential borrowers
(5) Loan collection and monitoring activities for successful borrowers (this will be in partnership with the project’s partner financial institutions)
(6) Portfolio management of loans within agent network
(7) Agents network creation and management
(8) Performance / status reporting
GEEP is therefore seeking to engage the services of companies specialized in Beneficiary Aggregation /Agency Banking with verifiable experience to provide the scope of work listed above.
Interested companies with proven technical expertise to provide the services are required to provide the following information:
• Evidence of legal registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
• Submission of Memorandum and Articles form CAC07 (i.e. Particulars of Board of Directors) and Form CAC02 (i.e. Particulars of Shareholders)
• Confirmation of financial capacity of the company (3 years audited statement of accounts)
• Company Tax Clearance Certificates for the last 3 years
• VAT Registration
• Evidence of registration with Pensions Reform Act, 2004
• Evidence of registration with Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Amendment Act, 2011
• Evidence of Registration with BPP National Database of Contractors, Consultants and Service providers.
• Detailed company profile indicating CVs of management team, office and branch contact details
• Evidence of similar projects successfully handled in the past including states, beneficiary count, key services provided, areas of coverage, agent network management approach and any other information that may strengthen the application
• Indication of preferred states of coverage with sufficient evidence to show existing agent networks across those states
Method of Submission
Two (2) copies of all the relevant documents must be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked “EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR THE PROVISION OF BENEFICIARY AGGREGATION SERVICES FOR GEEP”.
All submissions should be addressed to:
Micro Enterprise Directorate Bank of Industry 23, Marina Lagos
Submission of Expressions of Interest closes at 12.00pm on Friday, December 30, 2016.
Only shortlisted firms will be contacted.
Further enquiries can be made between 8.00am and 5.00pm, Monday through Friday at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01-2715031.
Federal Ministry of Environment
Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed Pabod Breweries Expansion Project, Trans Amadi Industrial Layout, Port- Harcourt, Rivers State by Pabod Breweries Limited.
In accordance with the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) Act Cap E12 LFN 2004, which makes it mandatory for proponents of all new major development activities to carry out Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) for their proposed projects, the Federal Ministry of Environment hereby announces a Twenty-One (21) Working Days Public Notice for information and comments on the Draft EIA Report submitted by Pabod Breweries Limited.
The Display Centers are:-
• Obio/Akpor Local Government Area, Headquarters, Rumuodo, Rivers State
• Rivers State Ministry of Environment, Port-Harcourt, Rivers State
• Federal Ministry of Environment Office, Port-Harcourt, Rivers State
• Federal Ministry of Environment, Environment House (Brown) Building, Central Business District, Abuja, F.C.T
• Federal Ministry of Environment, Library, Conservation (Green) Building, Plot 444 Aguiyi Ironsi Way, Maitama, Abuja, F.C.T
Brief Project Description;-
The proposed project involves additional building and structures to accommodate raw materials (grains) and administrative office and also currently has a capacity of 450,000 HL per annum. They are producers of a variety of drinks ranging from Lager Beer, Malt, Vodka and Milk Stout. Some of their products include Grand Malt, Grand Beer, Beta Malt, Castle Lager Beer, Castle Milk Stout and La Voltic Table Water.
Duration of Display:
Date: 5th December, 2016 – 5th January, 2017
Time: 8:00am – 4:00pm Daily.
All Comments Received Should be forwarded to the Honourable Minister, Federal Ministry of Environment on or before 12th February, 2017.
For: Honourable Minister.
Federal Ministry of Information and Culture
Federal Secretariat Phase II, Shehu Shagari Way, Central Business District, Abuja
Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for the Execution of 2016 Capital Projects
The Federal Ministry of Information and Culture, in furtherance of its statutory mandate, intends to re-advertise and undertake the execution of capital projects under works, in line with the approved budget for the 2016 Financial Year. To this end, the Ministry, in accordance with the Public Procurement Act 2007 hereby invites qualified firms to obtain bids for specific projects as follows:
Lot 1 Construction of a Cultural Industry Centre in Badagry, Lagos State.
Lot 2 Construction of a Cultural Industry Centre in Edo State.
Lot 3 Construction of a Cultural Industry Centre in Adamawa State.
Lot 4 Construction/renovation of structures at the Federal Government Press (FGP) Lagos State.
Prospective Bidders are Expected to Submit the Following Basic Requirements:
(a) Detailed Company Profile.
(b) Evidence of registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) (Certificate of Incorporation and Article of Association).
(c) Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three consecutive years (2013, 2014 and 2015) by inclusion of the photocopy.
(d) Evidence of registration on the National Database of Contractors. Consultants and Service Providers by inclusion of Registration Certificate or Interim Registration Report (IRR).
(e) Company’s Audited Account for the last three years (2013, 2014 and 2015 by inclusion of the photocopy
(f) Evidence of compliance with the Pensions Reform Act, 2004 by inclusion of certificate of compliance’ from the National Pension Commission.
(g) Evidence of compliance with the Industrial Training Funds (ITF) Amendment Act 2011 by inclusion of certificate of compliance from the Industrial Training Funds (ITF).
(h) Evidence of registration with the Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria where applicable by inclusion of photocopy of registration certificate.
(i) Evidence of compliance with contribution to the Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund.
(j) Evidence of possession of adequate qualified personnel to perform the obligation of the procurement contracts by inclusion of photocopies of CVs, academic and professional certificates (for Works and Services).
(k) Evidence of registration with the relevant professional regulatory bodies (for Works and Services).
(l) Evidence of similar projects executed in the past including letter or awards completion certificate etc.
(m) Evidence of Financial Capability and support from Bank where applicable.
(n) Current Sworn Affidavit:
(i) Of not being in receivership, the subject of any form of insolvency bankruptcy proceedings or subject of any winding-up petition or proceedings.
(ii) Disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the Federal Ministry of Information and Culture or Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in your company
(iii) Of not having any Director’ who has been convicted in any country for any criminal offence.
(o) Confirmation that all information presented in your bid are true and correct.
(p) Evidence of possession of experience as a contractor/supplier or consultant in projects of similar nature and complexity by inclusion of verifiable letters or contract award and job completion certificates (to comply with this requirement jobs, quoted should be at least 70% completed for on-going projects and accompanied with the interim certificates).
(q) Evidence of possession of adequate qualified personnel to perform the obligation of the procurement contracts by inclusion of photocopies of CVs. academic and professional certificates (for Works and Services).
(r) Evidence of registration with the relevant professional regulatory bodies (for Works and Services).
(s) Evidence of similar projects executed in the past including letter of awards, completion certificate etc.
(t) Evidence of Financial Capability and support from Bank where applicable
(u) Bid must be in English Language and signed by an official authorized to bind the bidder to contract.
COLLECTION OF TENDERS DOCUMENTS
Interested and competent bidders are requested to collect the bid documents from the address below upon the presentation of evidence of payment of a non-refundable fee of N20,000.00 (Twenty Thousand Naira) only for each Lot at the Cash Office, Federal Ministry of Information and Culture, Block E, 10th Floor Federal Secretariat Phase
(ii) Bidders who had earlier collected bids for the above projects (Lots 1 – 4) and are still interested in bid collection are exempted from this payment.
One original and five photocopies (hard and soft copies) of both technical and financial bids should be packaged separately in two different envelopes sealed and clearly labeled “Technical Bid” & “Financial Bid” with the company’s name indicated at the back of the envelopes. Both envelopes should be enclosed in a third envelope marked with “Tender for (Specify the Lot and description)” at the top right hand corner and the company’s name indicated at the reverse side of the envelope, and addressed to:
Ministerial Tenders Board,
Federal Ministry of Information and Culture,
Block E, Room 214,2nd Floor
Federal Secretariat Phase II, Shehu Shagari Way, Central Business District, Abuja
TENDER SUBMISSION DEADLINE
All submissions must be registered at the Procurement Tenders Secretariat, Block E. 2nd floor, Room 214, Federal Secretariat Phase II, Shehu Shagari Way, Central Business District. Abuja and thereafter dropped in the appropriate tenders box provided for that purpose on or before 12:00 noon, on Monday 23rd January, 2017. Tenders submitted after the deadline shall not be considered
Tender documents will be opened at the Federal Ministry of Information and Culture. Federal Secretariat Phase 11, Shehu Shagari Way, Central Business District, Abuja, Monday 23rdJanuary, 2017 immediately after the deadline for the submission of bids. Bidders or their representatives, relevant Professional Bodies, Non-Governmental Organisations working in the area of Transparency and Anti-corruption and interested- members of the public are invited to the bid opening exercise.
(i) This advertisement should not be considered as a contract award or any commitment on the part of the Federal Ministry of Information and Culture nor shall it entitle any contractor, consultant or service provider to any claim whatsoever from the Ministry
(ii) The Federal Ministry of Information and Culture is also not duty bound to accept the lowest evaluated tender or any other tender that may be received.
(iii) Certificates may be referred to the respective issuing authority for verification and authentication.
(iv) Contractors are not permitted to bid for more than one lot. Any bidder that violates this rule shall be disqualified and only successful bidders shall be invited to the next stage of the bidding process.
(v) Technical and financial bids in one envelope that will expose the technical or financial bid at the time of opening shall be disqualified.
(vi) Due diligence exercise shall be conducted to verify all the claims made by bidders.
(vii) The Federal Ministry of Information and Culture reserves the right to invoke the provisions of Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act, 2007 without incurring any liability to the bidders.
For further enquiries, please contact the Secretary, Ministerial Tenders Board, Block E, Room 214,2nd Floor, Federal Secretariat Phase 11, Shehu Shagari Way, Central Business District, Abuja between the hours of 8:00 am and 4:00 pm from Monday to Friday.
Federal Ministry of Education
Federal Government Girls College, Zaria, Kaduna State
Invitation to Tender for the 2016 Capital Projects
Federal Government Girls’ College (FGGC), Zaria, Kaduna State was appropriated funds. In the 2016 Budget and the college wishes to use the funds for the execution of its Programs/Projects Accordingly , the college hereby Invites interested and qualified Contractor for the procurement of the following under listed works:
S/N LOT NO PROJECT DESCRIPTION
1 Lot 1 Rehabilitation of 3no Hostels
2 Lot 2 Rehabilitation and equipment of a block of basic Science Laboratory
3 Lot 3 Furnishing and equipping of 1no. new Biology Laboratory
(2.0) ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
Interested Contractors are required to submit the following documents:
(1) Verifiable evidence of Certificate of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
(2) Verifiable evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate in the last three years (2013, 2014 and 2015)
(3) Verifiable evidence of current Pension Commission (Pencom) Compliance clearance certificate (2016)
(4) Verifiable evidence of current Industrial Training Certificate (ITF) (2016)
(5) Verifiable evidence of National Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Clearance Certificate (2016)
(6) Verifiable evidence of registration with the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) federal contractors consultants and suppliers Database by Inclusion of Interim registration certificate
(7) Verifiable evidence of financial support from a reputable Bank
(8) Verifiable evidence of letters of award and Job completion certificates of previous experience in similar job(s) at least three (3) in the last five years
(9) Verifiable evidence of construction equipment with proof of ownership or lease agreement
(10) Verifiable evidence of a non-refundable tender fee of N20,000.00
(11) Verifiable evidence of company profile and technical qualification of key personnel with registration with relevant professional bodies
(12) A sworn affidavit confirming that all information presented and attached are true and correct, that the company is not in receivership insolvent or bankrupt and none of its Directors was ever convicted by any court of law or staff of the Federal Ministry of Education (FME) including Federal Government Girls College, Zaria, or the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP)
(3.0) COLLECTION OF TENDERS DOCUMENTS
Tender documents are obtainable from the Secretary, School Tenders Board, Office of the Vice Principal (Special Duties), FGGC, Zaria, on the presentation of a copy of the original receipt of payment of a non- refundable Tender fee of N20,000.00 (Twenty Thousand Naira) only to the Bursar, FGGC, Zaria
(4.0) BID SUBMISSION
Completed Technical and Financial Bids should be submitted in two different sealed envelopes and labelled ” Technical Bid’ and “Financial Bid” respectively with the company name indicated at the bad- of the envelope. The two envelopes should be enclosed in a larger envelop and marked (Technical and Financial) and addressed to: the Secretary, School Tenders Board, FGGC, Zaria. The envelope should be duly marked “ Lot No…./Technical or Financial “on the Top Right Hand Corner The Bids should be dropped in the Tender Box at the Office of Principal FGGC Zaria.
Bidders are to ensure that they also sign the submission register
(5.0) CLOSING DATE
Technical and Financial bids submission is not later than 12:0 noon, on 23rd January, 2017. Bids will be opened immediately after the closing of submission on the same day at School’s Assembly hall. Late Submission would not be entertained.
(i) All Submitted documents may be referred to relevant Agencies for verification;
(ii) The FGGC, Zaria reserves the right to reject any or all the submission that do not meet up with all the requirements as specified:
(iii) This advertisement shall not be constructed commitment on the part of FGGC Zaria to award contract to any contractor, nor shall it entail any contractor/suppliers submitting documents to any claim any indemnity from FGGC, Zaria.