KANO STATE GOVERNMENT
MINISTRY OF WATER RESOURCES AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT, KANO STATE, NIGERIA
KANO STATE INTEGRATED AGRICULTURE AND WATER RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT
PROJECT: S200M ISLAMIC DEVELOPMENT BANK FACILITY
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR CONSULTANCY SERVICES
1.0 Project background
Kano State Government is in the process of accessing an approved Federal Government of Nigeria $200m facility from Islamic Development Bank (IDB) for the development of Integrated Agriculture and Water Resources Development. The Government intends to use part of the proceeds to carry out the services of National and International Consultancy Firm to provide professional support to the project.
Within the last two (2) years, Kano State Government has developed a comprehensive master plan for water, irrigation and agriculture which aimed at harmonizing available water resources with agricultural input in order to transform the agricultural potential into an agrarian economic society. Consequently, government plans to engage a competent consulting firm for the study, design and preparation of bidding documents for the integrated agriculture and water resources development projects in the State.
2. 0 Consultancy Scope of Work
The objective of the consultancy is to conduct feasibility study, detailed engineering designs, specifications and preparation of bidding documents and provide estimated project costs and its components estimates. The scope of the assignment is in two main areas, namely Agriculture and Water Resources Development.
Agricultural and Irrigation Development Project
1. Irrigation Development
Total Land area to be developed is 16,756ha for rice, maize, sorghum, wheat, soya beans and horticultural crops, including 1,000ha drip irrigation, drilling of boreholes and supply of water pumps.
1. Livestock Development
This component includes fattening, rearing, diary, aquaculture and poultry
Purchase and install Rice and Tomato processing clusters
1. Agric Mechanization
Provision and supply of agricultural machineries i.e. Tractors and implements, Multi-crop threshers, Stalk cutter, Rice trans planters, Rice reaper, Combine harvesters, Graders, Crawlers, Excavators and construction of Service Centers.
2. Water Supply Projects
3. Construction of new 90mld Wudil Rural water supply project
4. Upgrading/Expansion of Tomas, Gari/Kunchi, Tudun Wada, Guzu-Guzu, Chiromawa, Tiga-Rano and Magaga from the present design capacities.
iii. Re-location of Tiga-Rano Water Treatment Plant
1. Procurement and laying of 1000mm, 400mm, 600mm and 300mm Ductile Iron pipes and fittings for Wudil WTP – NNPC Mega Station,.
Rimin Gado-Kabuga, Kwanar Dawaki – Dawaki, Tomas – Danbatta
1. Activation of old Tamburawa water treatment plant
2. Construction of new community managed solar powered water supply Schemes
vii. Construction of new bore hole/tube wells based rural water supply schemes
viii. Construction of 4, 000 new hand pumps bore holes
3.1 The Government intends to employ consultant’s services for the design of the project as per the detailed consultant services in the qualifying documents.
3.2 EOI is opened to Consultancy firms and voluntarily formed joint ventures duly registered.
3.3 Interested Consulting Firms shall submit their EOI documents latest by January 19, 2017 to:
Special Ministerial Tenders Board,
Ministry of Water Resources and Rural Development
No. 9 Bala Muhammad Road, Nassarawa GRA, Kano.
3.4 The minimum prequalification requirement is as follows:
1. i) Tax Clearance Certificate for the last 3 years
1. ii) Detailed Company Profile
iii) Experience as a Prime Consultant at least three (3) Projects of Similar nature and complexity in the last five years.
iv) Legally binding MOU for Joint Ventures (Jvs)
v) Evidence of Pension and Social security Contribution
vi) Evidence of 3years Auditors Account of the company;
vii) VAT registration with proof of remittance;
viii) Registration with appropriate regulatory body(ies)
3.5 The submission shall be made in ORIGINAL, ONE copy and in electronic format and be marked accordingly.
3.6 Only firms and joint ventures whose pre-qualification documents fulfill the minimum requirement will be invited to purchase RFP
3.7 All enquiries on the Tender process are to be directed to:
Special Ministerial Tenders Board,
Ministry of Water Resources and Rural Development Kano State No. 9, Bala Muhammad Road, Nassarawa GRA, Kano
1. Participation in the EOI exercise is not a guarantee for consideration at the Tender stage.
2. Interested firms are to note that only pre-qualified firms will be invited to tender.
3. This advertisement is published for information purposes only and does not constitute an offer by the Ministry.
4. The Ministry reserves the right to accept or reject late submission(s).
MINISTRY OF WATER RESOURCES AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT
MINISTRY OF DEFENCE HEADQUARTER
SHIP HOUSE GARKI ABUJA
INVITATION TO BID FOR THE DISPOSAL OF UNSERVICEABLE GENERATORS
LOT TYPE/MAKE CAPACITY ENGINE NO LOCATION
1 1320KVA Perkins Gen set U01846 Alt No. 0120199/01 MOD Headquarters Ship House Abuja
2 1320KVA Perkins Gen set U01876 Alt. No. 0199757/01 MOD Headquarters Ship House Abuja
i. Bids must be accompanied with a bank draft of 10% of the Bid Price. The Bank draft of unsuccessful bidders will be returned while the winners are expected to pay the balance within two (2) weeks and remove the generator sets from the premises not later than one (1) week after payment. ii. Failure of the winner to comply with 3(i) above will lead to disqualification and the reserve bidder(s) will be contacted
3. SUBMISSION OF BIDS:
i. Bids must be sealed in an envelope and LOT/Engine number of the Generating sets must be boldly written at the top left corner ofthe envelope while name of Bidder should be written at the back of the envelope. Bids must be addressed to : The Secretary Ministerial Tenders Board (MTB) Procurement Department Room G39, Ship B, Ministry of Defence Headquarters, Ship House, Area 10, Garki, Abuja.
CLOSING AND OPENING OF BIDS/SUBMISSION:
Bids submission shall close at 12noon 24thJanuary 2017. All submissions will be opened immediately after the closing at Dr. Ezekiel Oyemomi Hall, Ministry of Defence, Headquarters Abuja.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION :
i. Bid document(s) submitted late shall be rejected. ii. All submissions must be in English language. iii. Two (2) Hard copies of financial proposal are to be submitted for each generator applied for. iv. The winner will be the highest bidder. v. Bidders are allowed to inspect the Generating sets. vi. Disposal ofthe generating sets will be as they are. vii. Failure to comply with the instructions and provide any required documents may automatically result to disqualification. This advertisement shall not be construed to be a commitment on the part of Ministry of Defence nor shall it entail the applicant to make any claim(s) whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from Ministry of Defence by virtue of such applicant having responded to this advertisement.
Signed Permanent Secretary Ministry of Defence.
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
INVITATION FOR SUBMISSIONS FOR THE PRE-QUALIFICATIONS OF CONTRACTORS FOR THE PROVISION OF FURNITURE FOR CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA IBADAN DIAGNOSTIC & TREATMENT CENTER
The central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) is desirous to undertake a pre-qualification exercise for the supply and installation of furniture to its Diagnostic & treatment Centre Ibadan.
THE SCOPE OF WORKS
The scope of works includes:
1. Supply and Installation of office work-tables, straight edge (stage) tables, curved conference table, linear office tables, L-shaped office tables and coffee tables
2. Office Cabinets
3. High/mid-back swivel chairs, sofas, visitors chairs and waiting seats.
Consequently the Bank wishes to invite competent and reputable contractors to indicate interest to pre-qualify to undertake the project as referenced below:
Supply/Installation of Furniture: ref CBN/IDC/F
Interested and competent contractors wishing to carry out any of the above referenced jobs must submit the following documents for verification:
1. Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
2. Certified true copy of Memorandum and Article of Association.
3. Evidence of payment of tax for the last three (3 years as at when due (evidence should reflect the value of the projects undertaken by the company in the last three (3) years).
4. Current Pension Clearance Certificate from PENCOM.
5. Certificate of Evidence of Compliance with the provisions of section 6(1)(3) of the amended Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Act No. 19 of 2011.
6. Evidence of Registration with FRC (Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria).
7. Evidence of Registration on the National Data Base of Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers.
8. Evidence of ownership of Furniture Factory or proof of being a manufacturer’s representative. Subsequent inspection of the factory/showroom may be undertaken for confirmatory assessment.
• Comprehensive company profile including CV of key personnel, address of registered office, functional contact e-mail address, GSM phone number(s).
• Current company’s audited statement of accounts duly stamped by licensed auditors.
• Verifiable reference or evidence of satisfactory performance at similar jobs executed in the past from at least three (3) previous clients.
• Reference letter from a bank stating the financial ability of the vendors to carry out such project(s).
The Submissions for pre-qualification accompanied by the above listed documents should be forwarded in a sealed envelope boldly marked at the top left corner:
“Pre-qualification for the Supply/Installation of Office Furniture items to the Central Bank of Nigeria Ibadan Diagnostic Treatment Centre (Ref: CBN/IDC/F)”
And addressed to:-
Major Contractors tender Committee
2nd Floor, Wing C, CBN Head Office Complex,
Central Business District,
Abuja, FCT Nigeria.
Abuja, FCT Nigeria.
Phone No: 09-462-37216
All submissions must be received at the above office not later than 12.00 noon on 14th February, 2017
All submissions will be opened immediately after the close of submissions on 14th February, 2017 at the 2nd Floor Wing D, procurement & Support Services Department (PSSD) Central Bank of Nigeria Abuja.
1. This is not an invitation to tender. Full tendering procedure will be applied to Companies pre-qualified and found capable of executing the projects. Thus, only Successful Companies will be contacted for the tender process.
2. Documents included in your submission must be clearly itemized on the Application. Applicants are entirely liable to the veracity of documents submitted by them.
3. Nothing in the advert shall be construed to be a commitment on the part of CBN.
For further information, please call 07002255226
Central Bank of Nigeria
LAGOS UNIVERSITY TEACHING HOSPITAL
INVITATION FOR SUBMISSION OF TECHNICAL AND FINANCIAL BIDS FOR REHABILITATION OF LUTH ADMINISTRATIVE BLOCK
The Lagos University desires to rehabilitate its Administrative Block. Technical and Financial Tender document, are hereby invited from reputable companies who wish to tender for the work.
Interested bidders should pay a non-refundable tender fee of N20,000.00 to the cash office, Finance Department, LUTH and thereafter collect the tender documents in the office of the Assistant Director, Engineering Services.
The Technical and Financial Bids must be submitted in two separate envelopes marked “Technical Bid” and “Financial Bid” and enclosed in one envelope marked “ Tender for Renovation of Administrative Block, LUTH”
The technical tender documents must include:
1. Evidence of incorporation of business name and registration
2. Evidence of registration with the Federal Ministry of Works
3. Company Audited Account for the past three (3) years
4. Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for the past three (3) years
5. Evidence of Financial capability and banking support
6. Experience/Technical qualification and experience of personnel
7. Similar projects executed and evidence of knowledge of the industry
8. Registration with Pension Administrator
9. Registration with Industrial Training Fund
Completed Tender Documents must be submitted in a sealed envelope and addressed to:
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR, PROCUREMENT
LAGOS UNIVERSITY TEACHING HOSPITAL
The Tender Documents must be dropped in a Tender Box, provided in the office of the Assistant Director, Procurement. Please note that the submission of tender opens on 3rd January, 2017 and closes on 15th February, 2017 at 12 noon. Opening of the Tender Documents will be on the same date at the New Board Room at 12.00 noon. All interested companies are invited to witness the bid opening as scheduled above.
Tenderers should please note that the Hospital reserves the right to reject any or all of the bid documents.
FOR: CHIEF MEDICAL DIRECTOR
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
GOMBE STATE NEWMAP
Nigeria Erosion and watershed Management Project (NEWMAP)
Project ID: PI24905
Issuance Date: 3rd January, 2017
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) FOR THE FOCAL NGO UNDER THE NIGERIA EROSION AND WATERSHED MANAGEMENT PROJECT (NEWMAP) IN GOMBE STATE, NIGERIA
Reference No: GMSNEWMAP/CQS/16/02
This request for expressions of interest follows the update of the update of the general procurement notice for this project that appeared in UN development business issue of 27th April, 2012 and in Nigerian newspapers of 27th September 2012.
As part of Government’s Commitment to transformation of the Nigerian socio- economic landscape, a multi-sector project is being executed in Nigeria to mitigate the vulnerability to erosion and support the people as they relate to their land. The Nigeria Erosion and Watershed Management Project (NEWMAP) is an 8-year multi-sectoral and multi-scale program that targets states with acute gully erosion. The project involves many Federal and State Ministries, Departments and Agencies (MDAs), Local Governments, communities and civil societies who are responsible for planning, economy, finance, works, agriculture, water resources, forests, transport, power, emergency response as well as those focused on climate and hydrological information of watershed/basin regulation. In order to achieve this, the federal Government of Nigeria (FGN) has received a credit of US$500 million from the intentional Development Association (IDA) for the implementation Nigeria Erosion and Watershed Management Project.
Gombe State Project management unit of the Nigerian Erosion and Watershed Management Project intends to use part of the proceeds of the credit for the recruitment of Focal Non-Governmental Organisations (NGO) to coordinate Community Sensitization and Social Mobilization etc to improve governance, regulatory compliance, environmental monitoring, impact evaluation in the State’s NEWMAP (at the state and Local Government/grassroots/catchment levels).
The Focal NGO will focus on community mobilization and social accountability on participatory watershed management (working closely with the engineering teams), livelihoods, safeguards, action learning, QBM and beneficiary verification. The focal Ngo is expected to encourage gender equity in community organisation and responsibilities.
Specifically the Focal NGO will provide the following services:
• Implementing Community Sensitization and Mobilization Component of the Project.
1. Ensure that the participating communities are aware, understand and buy into the philosophy of the project.
2. Ensure that the local community is well informed and empowered to participate in land-use planning and conservation measures.
3. Promote active community participation in project identification, design, implementation and monitoring to ensure effective and timely implementation, etc.
• Implement Capacity Development of Community Stakeholders
1. Train and equip the community Associations to manage sub-grants under activity sets 1.B.3 and 1.C.2, and to participate in the broader Site Committee etc.
2. Identify other training needs of the community stakeholders within the contest of the project development objective.
3. Develop training manual(s) for community project implementation committees, etc.
• Participatory Monitoring and Evaluation (PM&E)
1. Develop community PM&E framework
2. Promote coordination with State Project Management Unit (SPMU)
3. Develop the log frame for the project and apply it in monitoring project implementation and reports to ensure compliance with set objectives and data quality assurance, etc.
• Managing Relational Issues on the Project
1. Signs MOU with SPMU, the community and other relevant project organs
2. Prepares timely work plan and submit same to the SPMU as and at when due
3. Articulates and presents timely reports to the SPMU, etc.
• Specific Scope of Work Under the Project
1. During the first month following signing of the agreement, the NGO shall prepare an Annual Activities Plan for the year which will be reviewed by SPMU, and implementation of the approved plan. Subsequent plans shall be prepared annually by the NGO.
2. Undertake various awareness meetings/seminars/street plays/local study tours to other project sites in relation to erosion, flood and sanitation, sustainable environmental practices and the public awareness activities on the causes of erosion/flood and the potential benefits of engineering interventions and catchment management actions.
3. Act as a liaison/facilitating agency with resident/stakeholders, particularly in the sub-watershed for addressing the related issue.
4. Organize sub-watershed level meetings with stakeholders/interest groups on periodic intervals
5. Submission of monthly progress reports indicating all the details of the activities carried out during the month along with the monthly claim of honorarium by 5th day of every month, along with action plan for the succeeding month.
6. Attending meetings organized by the SPMU to review the work done.
7. Submission of documents by the end of the year pertaining to all social development and livelihood activities implemented in their area during the last 12 months and its impact through surveys at the end of each year.
8. Implementing action-oriented environmental education by students and teachers. One thematic area would be to help the students participating in broader monitoring work and proper waste disposal
9. Carrying out other community mobilization activities as outlined in the project implementation Manual (PIM) and as may be developed by the Federal level Umbrella NGO or that are advocated by the community themselves once they are engaged. This includes carrying out the two IE interventions focused on community mobilization.
The consulting firm (NGO) will be hired for an initial period of two years to provide the services.
SUBMISSION OF EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOIs)
The Gombe State – Nigerian Erosion and Watershed Management project (GMS-NEWMAP) now invites eligible consulting firms (“Consultants”) to indicate their interest in providing the services. Interested consultants should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the Services.
The technical evaluation criteria are:
1. Evidence showing the fields of specialty of the firm (NGOs profile/brochures),
2. Evidence showing that the firm is a legal entity (certificate of registration),
• Evidence of registration with relevant authorities and professional bodies,
1. Evidence showing the technical and managerial capabilities of the firm in the field of assignment.
2. Experience of working in a similar geographical region’
3. Description of similar assignments
• Availability of appropriate skills among staff, and availability of essential technology e.t.c
For each previous project performed, the consultant shall provide the name and contact address of the client (office, email address and telephone number ), date(s) of execution, name(s) of lead and associate firms, contract amount and financing sources.
The attention of interested Consultants (firm) is drawn to paragraph 1.9 of the World Bank’s Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants (under IBRD loans and IDA Credits & Grants ) by World Bank Borrows [January 2011] (“Consultant Guidelines”) please visit http://www.worldbank.org, setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest. In addition, please refer to the following specific information on conflict of interest related to the assignment as per paragraph 1.9 of consultant Guidelines.
Consultants may associate with other firms in the form of a joint venture or a sub-consultancy to enhance their qualifications.
A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the consultant’s qualification CQS method set out in the consultant guidelines.
Further information can be obtained at the address below during office hours (10.00am to 4.00pm)
The Expression of Interest must be delivered in a written form to the address below (in person or by mail) not later than 2:00pm, 17 January, 2017.
Gombe State Nigeria Erosion and Watershed Management Project (GM-NEWMAP)
Attn: Bala – dozen B. Nayaya State
Gombe State Project Management Unit (GM-SPMU)
Address: Opp. NNPC Depot, Near Dakrim Quest Hotel Tumfore, Gombe.
Gombe State, Nigeria
Tel: 08089678732, +2348052729656
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL (RFP)
Family Health International (FHI360) is not-for-profit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes expert in health, education, nutrition, environmental, economic development, civil society, gender equality, youth, research and technology- creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. With funding from the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), FHI360 is supporting the government of Nigeria (GON) to enhance sustained cross-sectional integration of HIV/AIDS services by building Nigerian capacity to deliver sustainable high quality, comprehensive, prevention, treatment, care and related services in various states within Nigeria.
The Lagos State Office of FHI360 is inviting qualified and interested organization that meet the under listed criteria to participate in the supply of EC Laboratory consumables (Lot 1), Viral load consumables (Lot 2) and Printing of M & E Tools (Lot 3)
The Technical competence of bidders will be evaluated before the financial offers are considered. The minimum criteria that must be met by successful bidders are as follows;
1. Evidence of registration with CAC and any other relevant regulatory body.
2. Current/Valid tax clearance certificate
3. Current company’s audited statement of account for the last three years.
4. Detailed Company Profile with registered address, functional e-mail, and telephone numbers.
5. Verifiable evidence of similar jobs successfully executed in the past for an amount equal to or above 5 million Naira (including copies of job orders, signed delivery notes, invoices and goods receipt note for the receiving organization)
6. Recommendation Letter from three reputable and notable organizations attesting to satisfactory performance in similar supply jobs.
7. Possession of authorization letter from an OEM, will be an added advantage for Lot 1 & 2
SUBMISSION OF PROPOSAL: Interested and qualified bidders are to send e-mail to the e-mail address below to express their interest: firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 5.00 pm on Monday, 9thJanuary, 2017.
Bidders are required to submit all documents listed in the eligibility criteria above alongside the financial bid. Financial bid must be in Naira and signed by an authorized representative of the bidding company. Financial bids must include the following: Delivery Schedule, Payment terms, Validity period and Warranty of equipment (where applicable).
1. Vendors are at liberty to bid for any or all the lots
2. FH1360 reserves the right to vary number of items at time of award or split the award as may be deemed necessary.
3. FHI360 may request successful bidders to provide physical sample of items they are being considered for.
4. FHI360 is value added tax (VAT) exempted, but charges withholding tax (WHT) in compliance with the relevant Nigerian Laws.
5. All submitted quotes must be valid for at least 60 days.
6. This RFP does not constitute a contract with any vendor whatsoever.
7. Questions and request for clarifications can be directed to the above e-mail address or call 08106388350(ext. 69109)for enquiries and clarification not later than Monday, 9thJanuary, 2017
All documents required for this RFP must be received in sealed envelopes and clearly labelled “Technical Bid” and “Financial Bid” accordingly at the location below not later than 5.00pm Monday, 16thJanuary, 2017.
Address your quote to:
The State Program Manager FHI360,3rd floor, Tisco Plaza, Alhaja Ashabi Cole Street, Alausa, Ikeja
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF ENVIRONMENT
BLOCK C, MABUSHI DISTRICT, ABUJA, NIGERIA HYDROCARBON POLLUTION REMEDIATION PROJECT
INVITATION FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
The Federal Ministry of Environment (FMEnv), in furtherance of its operational mandate and in consonance with the Federal Government of Nigeria’s Environmental Renewal and Development Initiative (ERDI), proposes to undertake the Hydrocarbon Pollution Remediation Project (HYPREP) to remedy the effects of environmental pollution and degradation due to past oil production activities in Ogoniland (Eleme, Gokana, Khana and Tai Local Government Areas).
In furtherance thereof the FMEnv wishes to invite suitably qualified private consulting firms or Consortia to submit Expressions of Interest (EOI) for the following:
Lot A1: HYPREP Project Management Consulting Services.
Lot A2: HYPREP Project Monitoring & Evaluation Consulting Services.
Lot A3: HYPREP Media & Public Relations Consulting Services.
Applicants are required to submit the following EOI information/documentation for evaluation (in case of joint ventures or consortia provide for each component firm):
1. Company Data: (for joint venture or consortium, provide data for lead firm)
• Company name
• Business address (not P.O. Box)
• Name and phone number (must be capable of receiving text messages) of primary contact person
• Email address
1. Certificate of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission;
2. Details of experience providing consulting services comparable to the assignment in the last five (5) years, including letters of commission or other evidence, accompanied by full client contact information and authorization for the FME to seek references;
3. Certificate(s) of registration with and/or current practice license(s) from relevant statutory regulatory bodies;
4. Have the human, technical and financial capacity necessary for the assignment;
5. Curriculum vitae of key professional staff detailing experience and expertise relevant to the assignment, including current contact information (telephone nos., email address), and copies of professional registration certificates and/or current practice licenses;
6. Audited accounts for the last three years (2013, 2014 & 2015);
7. Tax clearance certificate for the last three years ending December, 2016;
8. Pension compliance certificate for 2016;
9. Industrial Training Fund (ITF) certificate of compliance for 2016;
10. Nigerian Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) certificate of compliance for 2016;
l Evidence of registration with the Bureau of Public Procurement;
1. Banker’s reference or other evidence of financial capacity from a licensed Nigerian commercial bank;
2. Affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the FME or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the firm;
3. Affidavit confirming that all information presented in the EOI Documents is true and correct in all particulars;
4. Notarized and registered joint venture agreement (for joint ventures) or evidence of registration as a consortium with Corporate Affairs Commission (for consortia); and
5. Letter authorizing the FME to verify the above listed documents.
3. PREPARATION OF EOI DOCUMENTS
Applicants are required to prepare two (2) hard copies and one (1) soft copy (on CD or flash drive) of the EOI Documents, with the required information/documentation arranged in the order in which they appear above, with place dividers to separate each section.
Completed EOI Documents must be sealed in envelope marked “Expression of Interest for [Insert Lot No. & Title of Service], with the name of the responding firm, joint venture or consortium written at the top right hand comer, and addressed to:
Ministerial Tenders Board
Federal Ministry of Environment
Abuja – Nigeria.
4. SUBMISSION OF EOI DOCUMENTS
EOI Documents must be deposited at the tender boxes at the Headquarters, Federal Ministry of Environment, Room B 301, Mabushi, Abuja no later than 12.00 noon, Monday, 23rd January, 2017.
5. OPENING OF EOI DOCUMENTS
EOI Documents will be opened immediately after the closing date and time at the Minister’s Conference Room, Federal Ministry of Environment, Headquarters, Mabushi, Abuja at 12.00 noon, Monday, 23rd January, 2017.
6. REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL (RfP)
Only shortlisted firms will be issued RfP
RfP will be issued to shortlisted firms after payment of non-refundable tender fee of N50,000.00 only to Federal Ministry of Environment TSA account.
Applicants and/or their representatives, relevant professional bodies and civil society representatives are invited to witness the opening.
The FME will not be liable for any failure arising from the provision of incorrect or illegible information/documentation;
The FME reserves the right to cancel and/or discontinue this procurement at any stage, and shall incur no liability to any applicant in event of this; and
This advertisement shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of the FME to issue a request for proposals and/or award for consulting services to any applicant, nor shall it entitle any applicant to make any claim of indemnity from the FME.
7. CLARIFICATION & ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Applicants requiring clarification and/or additional information on anything contained in this advertisement or on any matter regarding the completion and submission of EOI Documents, should direct such to the following address: The Permanent Secretary, Attention: The Secretary, Ministerial Tenders Board Federal Ministry of Environment, Headquarters, Mabushi, Abuja.
Any request must however be in writing, and delivered by hand, registered post or email no later than 5 days before the deadline for submission of EOI Documents.
Federal Ministry of environment