FINCA MICROFINANCE BANK
INVITATION FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST AS VENDORS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS
FINCA Microfinance Bank Limited is a subsidiary of FICA Microfinance Holdings, LLC, one of the world’s leading microfinance institutions with over 30 years of experience across Africa, Latin America, Eurasia and MESA (Middle East and South Asia) FWCAs mission is to alleviate poverty through lasting solutions that help people build assets, create jobs and raise their standard of living Currently, FINCAs operations reach over 1.6million Clients globally.
FINCA Microfinance Bank Limited has its Nigerian Head Office in Owerri, Imo State. For more Information, visit http://www.nigeria.FlNCA.org
FINCA Microfinance Bank Is requesting for interested reputable and competent vendors and service providers to submit their proposals to the following services listed below:
CATEGORY A: SUPPLIES
• Office stationery
• Cash wrapper printing
• Office equipment, printers, scanners and photocopiers
• Office and Banking hall furniture and fittings
• Currency handling equipment, accessories and maintenance
• POS devices supplies
• Supply of power generating equipment, air-conditioners and fire fighting equipment
• Branded promotional and merchandising items
CATEGORY B: SERVICES
• Pre-printed Stationery and forms
• Repair and maintenance of motor vehicles and motor cycles
• Event Management
• Maintenance of equipment such as power generating equipment fire fighting systems and equipment and air-conditioning
• Engraving services
• Air ticketing, tours and travel services
• Courier Services
• Printing of marketing materials ( brochures, handbills, posters, billboard etc)
• Media production services (TV and Radio)
• Advertising and Creative works Services
CATEGORY C: WORKS
• Contractors for engineering/building/civil works
• Architectural Services
• Carpentry and Joinery works
• Painting works and plumbing services
• Vault Supply and Installation
CATEGORY D: IT AND COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
• IT electrical equipment and maintenance
• IT electronic equipment and maintenance
• Structured cabling and Office networking
• CCTV 4 electronic security system
• Provision and maintenance of laptops and PCs
• Server installation
• POS equipment and maintenance
• Telephone and Teleconferencing Communication equipment and maintenance
• Wireless internet and equipment
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS AND INFORMATION
All interested and qualified vendors and service providers must submit the following information to FINCA. All information must be received by FINCA for the vendor/service provider to be considered
1. Company’s registered address
2. Name title, email address and telephone number of key contact persons
3. Evidence of valid registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) in Nigeria
4. Evidence of tax payment for the last three years showing clearly Tax Identification Number (TIN)
5. Comprehensive company profile and verifiable evidence of similar jobs successfully executed including list of recent clients and their profile
6. Description of products and services offering along with standard rates or sample pricing
For expression of Interest for service providers with typically higher-value tenders (engineering/building/civil works/architectural services/travel services etc) must submit the following in addition to those listed above
7. Reference letter from three previous clients of similar projects satisfactorily executed
8. Reference letter from bank
9. Certified true copy of Memorandum and Articles of Association
10. Last audited financial statement duly stamped by a registered auditor
All submissions must be received not later 2nd February, 2016 from the date of this publication.
Application for the expression of interest accompanied by the above listed documents should be forwarded in a wax sealed envelope and boldly marked at the top left corner “Expression of Interest for FINCA projects” to
Admin Services Manager
FINCE Microfinance Bank Limited
W20 etheral Road
Owerri , Imo State
• This is not an invitation to tender and nothing in this advert shall be construe to be a commitment on the part of FINCA. Those service providers and vendors who are found capable of meeting (FINCA’s requirements will be invited to a full tendering process
• FINCA will manage all contractor’s payment through FINCA accounts that is all contractors are to open account with FINCA Microfinance Bank
• Initially, it is expected that contractors, vendors and service provider’s agreement will be for a duration of at least one (1) year.
FINCE Microfinance Bank
TARABA STATE GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA
MINISTRY OF HEALTH, P.M.B 1048 JALINGO
STATE SECRETARIAT, OFF HAMMARUWA WAY, JALINGO
INVITATION TO TENDER FOR THE PROCUREMENT OF SOLAR DIRECT DRIVE, 4WD DOUBLE CABIN PICK-UP, LLITNS (TREATED NETS), DRUGS, BRANDED SACHETS OF FOOD SEASONING CUBES, DETERGENT AND BABY SHOWELL
Taraba State Government received a grant from the Federal Government under Saving One Million Lives (SOML) programme and intend to use part of the funds to increase the utilization and quality of high impact reproductive, child health and nutritional activity.
In compliance with Taraba State Public Procurement Law TSPPL 2012, the Ministerial Tender Board hereby invites Competent Companies to tender for the procurement of solar direct drive, pickup double cabin, LLITNs (treated nets), drugs, branded Sachet of Food Seasoning Cubes, detergent and baby showell. Therefore the Ministry wishes to carry out these procurements under National Competitive Bidding (NCB).
The Bids are divided into Five (5) Lots;
Lot 1: Procurement and Installation of Solar Direct and PMT
Lot 2: Procurement of 34WD Double Cabin, Pick-up
Lot 3: Procurement of Long Lasting Insecticides Treated Nets (LLITNs)
Lot 4: Procurement of Sachets of Food Seasoning, Detergent and Baby Shower, and Branding with (Taraba State Save One Million Lives P4R)
Lot 5: Procurement of Drugs.
SCOPE OF THE WORK:
The scope shall include; Supply, Distribution, Installation and Training of Staff where necessary.
Evidence of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). Tax Clearance Certificate for the Last Three Years i.e. from 2014 2016. Evidence of Compliance with Pension Act (Pencom Certificate). Evidence of Compliance with the Industrial Training Fund (ITF Compliance Certificate). Company’s audited account for the last three years i.e. from 2014 2016. Detail of Company’s profile.
(4.0) COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENT:
Interested bidders are advised to obtain a tender document containing the detailed specification for the procurement according to LOTS at;
The office of Head of Procurement as from 9:00am 3:00pm at a non-refundable fee of N30,000:00k only, from 19th January to 2nd March, 2017 (Monday to Fridays).
SUBMISSION OF BIDS:
Bids must be prepared as Financial bids separately from Technical bids. And Three (3) copies must each be SEPARATELY packaged in a sealed envelopes clearly marked as Financial or Technical, then put together in big envelop and be written on the top right corner of the envelope, name of the lot tendered for, and the Name of your Company on the reverse side of the envelop. It should be noted that a Forwarding Letter be enclosed in the Technical Bid indicating Quoted amount.
The envelope should be addressed to The Permanent Secretary Ministry of Hearth, Taraba State.
(6.0) SUBMISSION/CLOSING OF BIDS:
The submission date and time for the closing of the tender is on or before 2nd March, 2017 by 10:00am and the Bid opens immediately after closing.
(7.0) BID OPENING:
The Bids shall be opened IMMEDIATELY after closing by 10:00am At General Sani Abacba State Secretariat’s Conference Hall, Off Hammaruwa way, Jalingo Taraba State.
(8.0) Only firms whose Technical bids fulfil the minimum requirements would have their financial bids considered.
(8.1) All enquiries should be directed to: The office of the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Health, Taraba State.
This announcement is published for Information purposes only and does not constitute an offer by the Taraba State Ministry of Health Ministerial Tender Board to transact with any party or Company for this procurement nor does it constitute a commitment or obligation on the part of the Board to procure concession services.
(9.1) The Ministerial Tender Board will not be responsible for any costs or expenses Incurred by any interested party or Company in connection with any response to this invitation and or preparation or submission in response to an enquiry.
(9.2) The Ministerial Tender Board is not bound to shortlist any bidder and reserve the right to annul the selection process at any time without incurring any liabilities and assigning any reasons thereof.
DR. AKETEMU UDI YAKUBU
Programme Manager (TARABASOML)
For: Hon. Commissioner
NIGERIA CENTRE FOR DISEASE CONTROL
PLOT 800 EBITU UKIWE STREET, JABI ABUJA
INVITATION TO TENDER FOR THE EXECUTION OF THE CENTRE’S 2016 RAPID RESPONSE INITIATIVE (RRI) CAPITAL PROJECTS
The Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) as part of its drive towards the attainment of an effective disease control and prevention in the country, intends to equip some of its laboratories to effectively discharge their services in pursuit of this objective. In this regard, the Centre wishes to request tenders from reputable companies for the execution of the Centre’s 2016 Rapid Response Initiative (RRI) capital projects, as specified in the table below:
LOT JOB DESCRIPTION SPECIFICATION LOCATION
LOT1 RENOVATION/MAINTENANCE WORKS OF BUILDING To undertake various renovation works at the NCDC Laboratory Complex Building in Gaduwa, Abuja Gaduwa, Abuja, FCT
LOT 2 PROVISION OF ALTERNATIVE POWER SUPPLY Supply and Installation of 20KVA Inverter/Solar Panels. • Abuja, FCT
• Irrua, Edo State
LOT 3 SUPPLY OF EQUIPMENT Supply of different categories of laboratory equipment for use in some laboratories across the country. • NIRL, Abuja
• CPHL, Yaba, Lagos
• Gaduwa, FCT
LOT 4 SUPPLY OF MATERIALS/LABORATORY CONSUMABLES Supply of various materials and laboratory consumables to NCDC Labs. • NIRL, Abuja
• LUTH, Lagos.
• CPHL, Yaba, Lagos
• AKTH, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State
• Irrua, Edo State
(2) QUALIFICATION CRITERIA AND TENDER REQUIREMENTS
(i) Certificate of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
(ii) Current Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2013, 2014, 2015).
(iii) Evidence of VAT Registration.
(iv) Evidence of Certificate of Compliance by National Pension Commission (PENCOM) Reform Act 2014.
(v) Certificate of Compliance by Industrial Training Fund in line with the provisions of ITF Act, 2011, Amended.
(vi) Evidence of Interim Registration with the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) IRR.
(vii) Verifiable evidence of similar jobs successfully executed or being executed.
(viii) Company Audited Accounts for the last Three (3) years (2013, 2014 & 2015)
(ix) Evidence of registration with Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund.
(x) Current sworn affidavit disclosing that;
(a) The company is not in receivership, insolvent, and/or bankrupt.
(b) The company does not have any Director who has ever been convicted in any court for a criminal offence in relation to fraud or financial impropriety.
(xi) Evidence of financial capability, and support from a reputable bank.
(xii) Company profile and technical qualifications of key professional staff.
(3) COLLECTION AND SUBMISSION OF BIDDING DOCUMENTS Tender Fee
A non-refundable tender fee of N10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira) only, shall be made payable in Bank Draft for any job quoted by prospective bidders to the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC), Abuja.
Interested bidders shall collect Bidding Documents from: The Secretary, Parastatal Tenders’ Board (PTB), Procurement Unit, Nigeria Centre for Disease Control, Plot 800 Ebitu Ukiwe Street, Jabi, Abuja on presentation of the original copy of Receipt issued by the Finance and Accounts Dept, NCDC, Jabi Abuja, as evidence of payment of the tender fee.
(4) SUBMISSION OF BID DOCUMMENTS
Prospective Bidders for the Works and Goods projects should enclose as follows:
(a) Two (2) Technical Bid documents in a separate envelope (marked TECHNICAL)
(b) Two (2) Financial Bid documents in another envelope (marked FINANCIAL)
(c) Both envelopes containing the Technical and Financial documents respectively should be in one sealed envelope with the project title and Lot number quoted for e.g. “Tender for the Supply/provision of XXX” with the Company’s Name and Address indicated at the back of the envelope and addressed to:
Parastatal Tenders’ Board, (Procurement Unit)
Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC),
Plot 800, Ebitu Ukiwe Street, Jabi, Abuja.
(5) CLOSING DATE AND OPENING OF BIDS
Submission of bid documents closes at 1200 Noon on 1st March 2017. The submitted Bids shall be opened at 1200 Noon same day at the NCDC Conference Room, Nigeria Centre for Disease Control, Administrative Headquarters, Plot 800 Ebitu Ukiwe Street, Jabi, Abuja. Prospective Bidders or their representatives, Civil Society groups, NGOs, Professional Bodies, and members of the general public are hereby invited to witness the bid opening exercise.
(6) ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
(i) Non-compliance to the Instructions and late submission will lead to disqualification.
(ii) Bidders are not permitted to bid for more than One (1) Lot Any bidder that violates this rule shall be automatically disqualified.
(iii) This advertisement should not be construed as a commitment on the part of the agency to award contract to any bidder.
National Coordinator/ Chief Executive Officer,
Nigeria Centre for Disease Control
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT
FGN/IFAD ASSISTED VALUE CHAIN DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME
INVITATION TO TENDER
Loan No: 868NG
Bid No : ITT/VCDP/NCB/WKS/2017/02
Bid Issue Date: 19th January 2017
Bid Opening Date: 20th February 2017
(1) This Specific Procurement Notice (SPN) follows the publication of the General Procurement Notice GPN for this Programme, which appeared in the UN Development Business Issue No 533-10/15 dated 20th October 2015.
(2) The Federal Government of Nigeria is implementing a six years FGN/IFAD assisted Value Chain Development Programme (FGN/IFAD VCDP) in the six States of Anambra, Benue, Ebonyi, Ogun, Niger and Taraba and five Local Government Areas each in all the States. The Programme aim is to directly improve the livelihoods of approximately 53,480 households (45,000 smallholder farmers, 7,680 small scale processors and 800 marketers) and to benefit indirectly approximately 22,000 households. The primary and secondary target groups include but not limited to poor rural households engaged in the cassava and rice value chains and downstream stakeholders. Of importance are processors linked to a large number of the primary target groups. Farmers and Processing Organisations are to be strengthened to sustainably manage the marketing infrastructures supported by the Programme.
(3) The National Programme Management Unit (NPMU), Value Chain Development Programme invites sealed bids from prospective bidders for the construction of Agro Processing Infrastructure in Ebonyi State. The number and identification of lots comprising the Tender as well as the required Bid security are:
Lots Item Nos Project
1 i 1unit Construction of Rice mill Ikwo Cluster, Ikwo LGA At least one million naira (M,000,000)
ii 1unit Construction of Par-boiling shed and drying slab Ikwo Cluster, Ikwo LGA
2 1unit Construction of Briquette Shed Ikwo Cluster ,Ikwo LGA Ditto
3 1unit Warehouse Ikwo Cluster ,Ikwo LGA Ditto
4 i 1unit Construction of Rice mill Abakaliki Cluster, Abakaliki LGA At least one million naira (N10,000,000)
ii 1unit Construction of Par-boiling shed and drying slab Abakaliki Cluster, Abakaliki LGA
5 1unit Warehouse Abakaliki Cluster, Abakaliki LGA Ditto
6 1 unit Construction of Briquette Shed Abakaliki Cluster, Abakaliki LGA Ditto
7 1unit Cassava Mill (Garri) Etiti Cluster, Afikpo LGA Ditto
(4) Bids shall be valid for a period of 90 days after Bid Opening and must be accompanied by security for each lot as indicated above.
(5) Bidders may bid for one or more lots. Unconditional discounts offered will be considered in bid evaluation.
(6) Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedure specified in the IFAD procurement guidelines 2010 which is available in the IFAD website International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD) “Project Procurement Guidelines edition 2010” on the Fund’s website at
(7) Complete set of bidding documents for any of the lots may be purchased at the Office addresses below upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Fifteen thousand Naira only (N15,000.00) for the initial Lot and Ten thousand only (N10,000.00) for any additional Lot(s). Payments are to be in certified bank drafts in favour of FGN/ IFAD Value Chain Development Programme.
(1) National Programme Coordinator,
National Programme Management Unit (NPMU), Value Chain Development Programme, 3B Lake Kariba Close, Off Mississippi Street, Near Belgium Embassy, Maitama, Abuja-Nigeria
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org OR
(2) The State Programme Coordinator,
Ebonyi State VCDP, EBADEP Hq Complex,
Km 8, Abakaliki -Ogoja Highway,
Interested bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the same addresses. The instructions to bidders and general conditions of contract contained in the bidding documents comply with the Federal Government of Nigeria Standard Bidding Documents SBD for the procurement of Works.
(8.0) Bids shall be delivered/submitted only at the:
Ebonyi State VCDP Project Management Unit at the office address above (Address 2)
Ebonyi State VCDP, EBADEP Hq Complex, Km 8, Abakaliki -Ogoja Highway, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State
by 12 noon local time on 20th February, 2017. Please note that late bids and electronic bid submission will not be entertained.
(9.0) Bids will be opened only at the same address:-
Ebonyi State VCDP, EBADEP Hq Complex, Km 8, Abakaliki -Ogoja Highway, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State.
at 12 noon local time on the same date 20th February 2017 and in the presence of bidders representatives who choose to attend.
FGN/IFAD Value Chain Development Programme,
3B, Lake Kariba Close, Maitarha, Abuja
OYO STATE HEALTH INSURANCE AGENCY
Quarters 626, Link Reservation, Onireke, Ibadan
This is to notify qualified and interested bidders that the advert placed in The Nation and Tribune Newspapers of Wednesday, 21st December 2016 on the following: Mutual Health Associations/Health Maintenance Organizations, Consultants, ICT Firms, Suppliers of Drugs and Consumables, Health Service Providers and Contract Medical Personnel has now been extended to Friday 3rd of February 2017. The cadre of contract medical personnel has now been extended to include Pharmacist and Nurse Midwives
Sales of Tender Form: Revenue Code (4040024)
Sales of Appointment Form: Revenue Code (4040096)
For additional details check:
Enquiries: 09030000530, 08057000530
Submitted bids shall be opened by 12.00noon
Friday 3rd February, 2017
SOURCE: THE NATION
THE INITIAL PUBLICATION IS SHOWN BELOW:
OYO STATE HEALTH INSURANCE AGENCY
Quarters 626, Link Reservation, Onireke, Ibadan
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
The Oyo State Health Insurance Agency, prior to the roll-out ofher health plans, requests bids from the followings:
Lot (i): Mutual Health Associations
Lot (ii): Consultant
Lot (iii): ICT firms.
Lot (iv): Suppliers of Drugs and Consumables
Lot (v): Health Service Providers
Lot (vi): Contract medical staff
GENERAL PRE-QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
1. General Company Profile
2. Technical Capacity and Capability
3. Audited accounts for the past 3 years.
4. Verifiable evidence of successfully managed health insurance targeted at the two extremes socio economic life.
5. Evidence of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
6. Year 2016 certificate of registration with Bureau of public procurement, Oyo State.
7. Business Premises Registration with Oyo State Ministry of Commerce, Trade & Cooperatives.
8. Current tax clearance of the Company issued by Board of Internal Revenue, Oyo State.
9. Evidence of current Accreditation by NHIS (applicable to HMOs)
10. Evidence of registration with OYSHIA (applicable to MHAs)
11. Evidence of Guarantee/Indemnity Insurance Cover
12. Evidence of staff to be deployed to the state office of the HMO.
13. Internet access & ICT facilities on the operating office(s) of the HMO/MHA
14. At least 2 branded vehicles in the state office of the HMO.
15. Registration number & date of Registration with Pharmacists Council of Nigeria.
16. Annual license of the superintendent Pharmacist (2016)
17. Certificate of premises Registration(2016)with Pharmacists Council of Nigeria.
1. To facilitate provision of healthcare benefits
2. To contributors in the social health insurance scheme. Detailed scope of work in the bidding document
1. Facilitation of human capital/development programmes necessary for operational efficiency, quality assurance & strategic development.
2. Production & continuous review’ of operational guidelines for the various schemes of the Agency.
3. Conduct of actual studies to determine scientific based premium review.
4. Conduct of Enrolees providers forum in contraction with the Agency.
5. Offer other consultancy services as may be directed by the Agency.
1. Introduction and implementation of bio-metric health insurance technology plat form for the agency scheme.
1. To make available essential drugs in the allocated facilities throughout the state.
2. To ensure that these is no “out-of-stock” of any essential drugs in the allocated facilities.
3. Other details in the bidding documents.
1. Evidence of Registration with Directorate of Secondary’ Healthcare and Training of the Ministry of Health.
2. Annual Practicing License of the Hospitals for last four(4) years
3. Annual Practicing License of Resident Doctor(s)
4. Evidence of Membership of AGPMPN.
CONTRACT MEDICALSTAFF NEEDED:
1. Medical officers
2. Community Health Extension Workers
3. Pharmacy Technicians
NOTE: The engaged officers will work at Primary Health Centres across Oyo State.
A non-refundable processing fee of N100,000.00 for each of Lots (i-iv) N50,000.00 for Lot (v) and N500.00 for Lot(vi) should be paid in bank draft made in favourofOyo State Government.
SUBMISSION OF TENDERS
The requested information and any supporting documents should be submitted in 1 original and 3 photocopies labelled appropriately and sealed to: The Cabinet Office, Office of the Executive Governor, Oyo State on or before 12 noon, 20th of January, 2017. The bids shall be opened in the presence of bidders at the Conference Room, Cabinet office, 12 noon, on the same day.
Oyo State Health Insurance Agency,
626, Link Reservation.
This publication and the ensuring qualification process neither create any commitment by the Oyo Stale Government nor establish any legal relationship with responders. All costs incurred as a result of a bidder’s response to this advert & any subsequent request for information shall be on the bidder’s account.
Oyo State Government reserves absolute vibration to either accept or reject any document and it shall not be refunded to assign a reason for refusal to invite any applicant or enter into any correspondence concerning the selection of any bidder.
THE HONOURABLE COMMISSIONER
OYO STATE MINISTRY OF HEALTH
INVITATION TO PARTICIPATE IN TECHNICAL BIDDING FOR PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
A pension Fund Administrator with a large real estate portfolio invites eligible Firms of Estate Valuers to tender for Consultancy Services in respect of its properties located in Lagos.
1. Certification of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission together with certified true copies of the underlisted documents
a. Memorandum and Articles of Association; and
b. Form CAC-7 Particulars of Directors and any changes thereto.
2. Current Tax Clearance Certificate
3. VAT Certificate.
4. Valid/current certificate of compliance issued by National Pension Commission (PenCom).
5. Evidence of compliance with Employee Compensation Act(ECA).
6. Evidence of execution of three (3) similar projects/jobs.
7. Detailed Company profile with a list of key professional staff with Curriculum Vitae.
Interested firms should forward their tender documents together with the documents mentioned above not later than 2nd February, 2017 to:
The Advertiser P.M.B 254, Garki
UNITED NATIONS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME (UNDP)
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) in Nigeria invites proposals from accounting firms organisations/firms for the Provision of Audit Services for its National Executed Projects.
The details of the services required can be found on http://procurementnotices.undp.org with the heading: RFP/UNDP/NGA/2017/001-NI \l AUDIT
All bids must be submitted on https://etendering.partneragencies.org
All bids must be received as specified in the solicitation documents latest by 1st February 2017.
It is the responsibility of bidders to ensure that all proposals are submitted as specified in the solicitation documents and at the time stipulated. Bids received after the specified time will be automatically rejected. Please note that UNDP is exempt from all customs, duty and taxes and can provide documentation for same.
UNDP reserves the right to reject any or all bids sent to this Request for Proposal and reserves the right to split awards for any of the items and place separate or multiple orders.
Any award resulting from this RFP will be subject to UNDP General Terms and Conditions available at the UNDP Global
This RFP does not amount to a commitment on the part of the UNDP either financially or otherwise.