MEDECINS SANS FRONTIERES FRANCE SUPPLY DEPARTMENT
MAIDUGURI, BORNO STATE
Tel: +234 (0) 812 306 9411
To: Manufacturers, Wholesalers and Distributors of Vegetable Palm Oil, Maize Grits and White Beans
Date: January 30th, 2017
INVITATION TO: TENDERERS FOR THE PROVISION OF VEGETABLE PALM OIL, MAIZE GRITS AND WHITE BEANS
Medecins Sans Frontieres is an International non-governmental organization inviting companies to participate in the call for tender for the products mentioned above.
For more information on how to apply please send us an email informing us your interest in applying and we will provide all necessary specifications and documents to apply.
All applications can be mailed in a sealed envelope to the following address or to the email address mentioned below.
MSF FRANCE FOOD TENDER
Old Gra Muhammed Goni Street, Maiduguri, Borno State
The due date for applications will be February 5th, 2017 – 12:00pm West Central Africa Time.
All applicants will be informed of the final selection.
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF ENVIRONMENT
PUBLIC DISPLAY EXERCISE ON THE ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT ASSESSMENT (EIA) OF THE PROPOSED GLASSPACK FACTORY PROJECT AT OPIC ESTATE, AGBARA-IGBESA, ADO-ODO/OTA LGA OGUN STATE BY GLASSPACK LIMITED
In accordance with the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) Act Cap E12 LFN 2004, which makes it mandatory for proponents of all new major development activities to carry out Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) for their proposed projects, the Federal Ministry of Environment hereby announces a Twenty-One (21) Working Days Public Notice for information and comments on the Draft EIA Report submitted by Glasspack Limited.
The Display Centers are:-
Ado-Odo/Ota Local Government Area, Headquarters, Ota, Ogun State.
Ogun State Ministry of Environment Office, Oke-Mosan, Ogun State.
Federal Ministry of Environment, Federal Secretariat, Abeokuta, Ogun State.
Federal Ministry of Environment, Environment House (Brown) Building, Central Business District, Abuja, F.C.T
Brief Project Description:-
The proposed project consists of construction of a modern container glass (bottles) manufacturing factory and also it will involve earthwork for foundation of the factory, a batching house, gasfired furnace, printing and warehouse facilities in Ado-Odo/Ota LGA, Ogun State.
Duration of Display:
Date: 30th January – 27th February, 2017
Time: 8:00am – 4:00pm Daily.
ALL COMMENTS RECEIVED SHOULD BE FORWARDED TO THE HONOURABLE MINISTER, FEDERAL MINISTRY OF ENVIRONMENT ON OR BEFORE 7th MARCH, 2017.
For: Honourable Minister.
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF ENVIRONMENT
PUBLIC DISPLAY EXERCISE ON THE SAFEGUARDS INSTRUMENTS FOR THE PROPOSED AGRO PROCESSING, PRODUCTIVITY ENHANCEMENT AND LIVELIHOOD SUPPORT (APPEALS) PROJECT IN NIGERIA BY FEDERAL MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT
In accordance with the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) Act Cap E12 LFN 2004, which makes it Mandatory for proponents of all new major development activities to carry out Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) for their proposed projects, the Federal Ministry of Environment hereby announces a Twenty-One (21) Working Days Public Notice for information and comments on the Draft Report submitted by Federal Ministry of Agriculture, and Rural Development.
THE DISPLAY CENTERS ARE:-
• Lagos State Ministry of Agriculture, Lagos, Lagos State.
• Kaduna State Ministry of Agriculture, Kaduna, Kaduna State. Kogi State Ministry of Agriculture, Lokoja, Kogi State. Enugu State Ministry of Agriculture, Enugu State. Kano State Ministry of Agriculture, Kano, Kano State.
• Cross River State Ministry of Agriculture, Calabar, Cross River State.
• Federal Ministry of Environment Offices in Kano, Kaduna, Kogi, Enugu, Cross River and Lagos States.
• Federal Ministry of Environment, Environment House (Brown) Building, Central Business District, Abuja, F.C.T.
The project which was conceived was staple crop processing zones (a sub-project under the Agricultural Transformation Agenda – ATA) is planned to attract private sector investors to establish multiple crop processing zones across the country. It is aimed at reducing post-harvest losses and add value to local contents of foods as well as link farmers, create jobs and drive rural economic growth.
DURATION OF DISPLAY:
Date: 30th January – 27th February, 2017.
Time: 8:00am-4:00pm Daily.
ALL COMMENTS RECEIVED SHOULD BE FORWARDED TO THE HONOURABLE MINISTER, FEDERAL MINISTRY OF ENVIRONMENT ON OR BEFORE 27TH FEBRUARY, 2017.
FOR: HONOURABLE MINISTER
ADDAX PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT (NIGERIA) LIMITED
TENDER OPPORTUNITY: TB-3286 – PROVISION OF WELL TREATMENT, PIPELINE CLEANING/PIGGING SERVICES & INTELLIGENT PIG LAUNCH
NipeX Tender No: 1000001356
ADDAX PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT (NIGERIA) LIMITED (Hereinafter referred to as “APD(N)L”) invites interested and pre-qualified Contractors to respond to this tender opportunity for Provision of Pipeline Cleaning & Pigging Services as detailed in item 2 below. The contract is proposed to commence in Q1, 2017 and continue for a duration of two (2) years with APD(N)L having the sole option to extend for an additional one (1 ) year. A single award will be made to the most economic, technically qualified bidder.
(2) SCOPE OF SERVICES:
As a minimum requirement, the selected Contractor shall have the necessary experience, capability and shall be fully responsible for the provision of all required equipment and services suitable for use in offshore and onshore operations. The scope of work shall include tout not toe limited to:
Pipeline Cleaning / Pigging Services & Intelligent Pig Launch Well/pipeline treatment via pumping services
(3) MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS:
3.1.1. TO toe eligible for this tender exercise, interested Tenderers are required to be pre-qualified. Only Category A would be considered for Onshore and Category A. B. C and D for Offshore in the (3.07.02 Pipeline Flushing, External/Internal Inspection, Pigging Services) category in NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) database. All successfully pre- qualified suppliers in this category will receive Invitation to Tender (ITT)
3.1.2. To determine If you are pre-qualified and view the product/services category you are listed for: You may visit NipeX NJQS website at http://www.nipexng.com and access NJQS with your log in details, click on ‘continue Joint Qualification Scheme tool, click on ‘check my supplier status’ and thereafter click on ‘supplier product group.
3.1 .3. If you are not listed in a product/service category that you are registered with DPR to do business, you may contact NipeX Office at 30. Oyinkan Abayomi Street, Ikoyi, Lagos, with your DPR certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update.
3.1.4 To Initiate the JQS Pre-qualification process, you may access http://www.nipexng.com to download the requisite application form, make necessary payments and contact NipeX office for further action.
3.1 .5. In addition to 3.1 above. Tenderers shall also be required to comply with the Nigerian Content requirements in the NipeX system.
(4) NIGERIAN CONTENT REQUIREMENTS:
Tenderers are to note that they will be requested during the technical tender to provide details of their relevant strategy to ensure that they fully comply with the Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Act, 2010 as provided at http://www.ncdmb.gov.ng/images/GUIDELINES/NCACT.pdf in view of the fact that non-compliance will constitute a fatal flaw in all contract evaluations.
In light of the above, Tenderers shall be expected by the Nigerian Content Development Monitoring Board (NCDMB)
• Demonstrate that the entity proposed for execution of the service, is a Nigerian Indigenous Company, or Nigerian Indigenous Company as the contracting entity in genuine alliance or joint venture with foreign company with details on scope and responsibilities of parties for this work. Such companies must show evidence of joint venture binding agreement duly signed by the CEO of both companies including evidence or plans of physical operational presence and set-up in Nigeria
• Furnish details of company ownership and shareholding structure. With photocopies of its CAC Forms COS2 and CO7
• Provide evidence of what percentage of its key management positions are held by Nigerians and what percentage of the total work force are Nigerians. And also show overall percentage of work to be performed by Nigerian resources relative to total work volume.
• Provide a Nigerian Content Plan with detailed description of the role, work scope, man-hours and responsibilities of all the Nigerian companies and personnel that will be involved in executing the work.
• State proposed total scope of work to be conducted by Nigerian personnel (whether contracted directly or under subcontract agreements) with names and addresses including evidences of well-equipped offices and workshop.
• Provide detailed plan for staff training and development on engineering, project management and procurement (including all software to be used, number of personnel, name of organization providing such training and evidence of past training record) for Nigerian personnel Including description of any specific programs in place for transfer of technology and skills to indigenous businesses and Nigerians over the next five (5) years.
• Provide evidence of domiciliation of project management and procurement centers in Nigeria with physical addresses (not P.O. Box).
• Provide detailed description of the location of in-country facilities (Equipment, storage, workshops, repair, maintenance and testing abilities)
• Provide detailed statement with evidence of how it intends to maximize the use of Nigerian made goods and services.
• Provide details on any other Nigerian Content initiative the company is involved in.
• Provide evidence of Nigerian Content Equipment Certificate (NCEC)
• Provide MOA with Oil & Gas trainers association (OGTAN) registered facility for both class room type (theoretical) and on-the- job training attachment for the duration of the project.
• Provide evidence of minimum 50% equity ownership of equipment by Nigerian subsidiary
(5) CLOSING DATE
Only Tenderers who are registered with NJQS Product/category 3.07.02 Pipeline Flushing, External/Internal Inspection, Pigging Services as at (15th February 2017), being the advert closing date shall be invited to submit Technical Bids.
(6) ADDITIONAL CONSIDERATIONS:
Please note that all interested Contractors are required to strictly adhere to following conditions in relation to their response to this Advert:
As stated in item 3 hereto, Contractors are required to be pre-qualified in NJQS under this specific Services category to be eligible to participate in this tender opportunity.
All costs incurred in preparing and processing NJQS pre-qualification and responding to this Tender Opportunity shall be to the Contractor’s own account.
This Advert shall neither be construed as any form of commitment on the part of APD(N)L to award any contract to any Contractor and or associated contractors, sub-contractors or agents, nor shall it entitle pre-qualified Contractors to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from APD(N)L and/or any of its partners by virtue of such Contractors having been pre-qualified in NJQS.
The tendering process shall be undertaken in accordance with the NNPC contracting process which requires pre-qualified Contractors to submit their documentation in the following manner:-
(i) Pre-Qualified contractors in the relevant Product/Services category in NJQS will be requested to submit their Technical Tenders.
(ii) Following the Technical evaluation process, only technically acceptable and financially qualified contractors will be requested to submit their Commercial Tenders.
APD(N)L will communicate only with authorised officers of the qualifying Contractors at each stage of the Tender process, as necessary, and will NOT communicate through individuals or appointed Agents.
Please visit the NipeX portal at http://www.nipex-ng.com for this Advert and other relevant information.
INVITATION TO BID
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is an international, nonsectarian, voluntary organization providing relief, protection and resettlement services for refugees and victims of oppression or violent conflict.
The IRC has been active in Nigeria since 2012, providing essential services for internally displaced persons and host communities in partnership with several international donors. The IRC is continuing its activities in North Eastern Nigeria and is issuing a Request for Quotation (RFQ) seeking for Competitive prospective bidders to submit Sealed Bids in order to establish a contract with a reputable contractor for the supply of Dignity Kits in Maiduguri, Borno State Field Office.
Interested and suitably qualified vendors are invited to submit their proposals and may request complete Tender documents (RFQ) from the IRC offices located at:
International Rescue Committee
Philip Maken Close,
Behind Yukuben Hotel,
Off Barracks Road, Karewa Masakare,
Yola, Adamawa State. 08035404877 International Rescue Committee
Behind ADSU Guest Inn,
G. R. A.,
Mubi North LGA Adamawa State.
International Rescue Committee
Plot 902 Olu Awotesu Street,
Off Ibrahim Idris Crescent,
Jabi District, Abuja, FCT. 08098697971 International Rescue Committee
Plot Number 7, Jimina Road,
Off Damboa Road,
GRA Maiduguri, Borno State. 08036168211
Bid Submission Closes on February 10th 2017 at 12:00 noon
Acceptance of your bid(s) and any subsequent contract are subject to the IRC’s Terms and Conditions for provision of Goods and Services. IRC does not bind itself to accept the lowest, or any bid.
NOTE: BIDS SUBMITTED WITHOUT COMPLETED AND SIGNED INTENT TO BID FORM ALSO ATTACHED TO THE TENDER DOCUMENT (RFP) WILL BE REJECTED.