FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA – EUROPEAN UNION COOPERATION
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF BUDGET AND NATIONAL PLANNING
SUPPLY CONTRACT PRIOR INFORMATION NOTICE
CONTRACT TITLE – SUPPLY, DELIVERY, INSTALLATION AND COMMISSIONING OF OFFICE AND HYDOLOGICAL EQUIPMENT TO THE SIX WSSSRPII BENEFICIARY STATES, IWRM INSTITUTIONS AND THE FEDERAL MINISTRY OF WATER RESOURCES, ABUJA
Location – Anambra, Cross River, Jigawa, Kano, Osun, Yobe, Abuja, Dutse and Oshogbo Nigeria
(1) Publication reference – EuropeAid/138744/IH/SUP/NG
(2) Procedure – Open
(3) Programme title– Water Supply and Sanitation Sector Reform Programme Phase II (WSSSRP II)
(4) Financing – Financing agreement: NG/FED/022-740
(5) Contracting authority– The Federal Ministry of Budget and National Planning (FMBNP)
(6) Contract description:
Supply, delivery, installation and commissioning of (a) office equipment such as desktop and laptop computers, A4 and A3 printers, UPS, Digital Cameras, document binder, LCD projector, Projection screen, GPS sets, air conditioning system and public address system, and (b) Hydrological Equipment such as Accoustic Doppler Current Profiler (ADCP), Water Quality Test Kits, Well Logging Equipment, Deep Meters, Pumping Test Equipment, Dual View Borehole Cameras, Advanced Global Positioning System (GPS) for Surveying and Geophysical Investigation Equipment
The items are to be supplied, delivered, installed and commissioned in the six WSSSRP II state offices in Anambra, Cross River, Jigawa, Kano, Osun, Yobe;
NIWRMC, Abuja; Federal Ministry of Water Resources, Abuja and IWRM Institutions (Catchment Management Offices) in Dutse and Oshogbo. All equipment to be supplied complete with installation manuals, power cables etc.
(7) Indicative number and titles of Lots
Lot I: Office Equipment
Lot 2: Hydrological Equipment
(8) Intended timing of publication of the contract notice
7th March, 2017
(9) Additional information
The contract notice shall be publish through the same media
(10) Legal basis
Annex IV to the Partnership Agreement between the members of the African, Caribbean and Pacific Group of States of the one part, and the European Community and its Member States, of the other part, signed in Cotonou on 23 June 2000 as amended in Luxembourg on 25 June 2005 and in Ouagadougou on 22 June 2010. Reference is made to Annex IV as revised by Decision 1/2014 of the ACP-EU Council of Ministers of 20 June 2014.
There must be a minimum period of 30 calendar days between the publication of this prior information notice and the publication of the corresponding contract notice.
No applications or requests for further information should be sent at this stage.
SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOALS (SDGs)
Programme Support Unit (PSU)
MINISTRY OF BUDGET AND ECONOMIC PLANNING
(Usman Faruk Secretariat Sokoto, Sokoto State)
INVITATION FOR FINANCIAL BIDDING FOR 2015 SOKOTO STATE MDG/CGS LOCAL GOVERNMENT TRACK
This is to invite successful companies that participated in the pre-qualification exercise advertised on national dailies and conducted by this office to come forward for collection of financial bidding documents.
The documents are in respect of the under listed projects:
• Construction of Primary Health Care Center (PHC)
• Rehabilitation/Renovation of Existing Health Facilities
• Procurement of Essential Drugs
• Procurements of motorcycles to Health workers
• Drilling & Construction of motorized and solar powered boreholes
• Repairs of broken down Boreholes
• Construction of Blocks of Classroom in Primary Schools
• Renovations of Blocks of Classroom
• Procurement of School Furniture
• Procurement of Exercise Books
• Procurement of motorcycles
The documents can be collected from the MDGs/SDGs office upon payment of specified non-refundable fees in respect of each project.
The documents are to be completed and returned to the MDGs/SDGs Programme Support Office, Min. of Budget & Economic Planning, Sokoto not later than 27th February, 2017.
CROSS RIVER STATE INFRASTRUCTURE COMPANY LIMITED
LEMNA ROAD, 8 MILES, CALABAR, CROSS RIVER STATE
INVITATION TO SUBMIT BIDS FOR THE PRELIMINARY AND RECLAMATION (CLEARING AND LAND RECLAMATION) WORKS FOR BAKASSI SEA PORT, CROSS RIVER STATE.
The Government of Cross River State of Nigeria intends to undertake preliminary and reclamation works (Clearing and Land Reclamation) for the Bakassi deep sea port.
In view of the above. Cross River State Infrastructure Company Limited is hereby inviting competent and qualified contractors to submit tenders for the job.
CRITERIA FOR QUALIFICATION
To qualify for consideration, a prospective construction company’s tender should be:
(1) Prepared in English and
(2) Meet the following requirements
(1) QUALIFYING CRITERIA AND SCORING TEMPLATES
The qualifying criteria for the bidding process will be based on the following:
(i) TECHNICAL BID:- The technical bid shall be evaluated on the following parameters;
• Certificate of Incorporation
• Current Cross River State Due Process Registration
• 3 years Audited Accounts of Company
• Current Tax Clearance Certificate of Company
• PAYE Tax Clearance of two Directors of the Company
• Evidence of Financial Capability/Bank support
• Professional/Technical qualifications of key staff
• Evidence of similar projects/knowledge of Industry
• Equipment/Technology capacity
• VAT Registration/Evidence of VAT remittances
• Annual Turn-over of company or firm
(2) MODE OF SUBMISSION OFAPPLICATIONS
The bids are to be submitted as follows:
(i) Three hard copies of the Company’s Technical profile and one soft copy of same enclosed in a sealed envelope of size approximately 290x360mm marked TECHNICAL BID on the top left corner and addressed as directed below.
(ii) Three hard copies of financial bid (tenders) and one soft copy of same enclosed in a separate sealed envelope marked FINANCIAL BID on the top left corner and addressed as below.
(i) and (ii) above should be enclosed and sealed in larger envelope marked “TENDER FOR PRELIMINARY AND RECLAMATION WORKS” on the top left flank and addressed to:
Cross River State
Infrastructure Company Limited
ATTENTION: PROCUREMENT OFFICER
OPENING OF SUBMISSIONS
Commencement date for submission of tenders is 14th February, 2017.
CLOSURE OF SUBMISSIONS
Submission of all tenders shall close at 12 noon on 7th March, 2017.
OPENING/EVALUATION OF BIDS
Opening of the bids shall commence at 12:15 pm on 7th March, 2017 being the day of closure of receipt of submissions at the Conference Room of the Cross River State Infrastructure Company Limited office, LEMNA Road, 8 Miles, Calabar.
Bids submitted late, or brought open shall not be accepted.
This invitation to tender should not be construed as a commitment on the part of the Cross River State Infrastructure Company Limited to guarantee the appointment of any applicant as Contractor to the project, nor shall it entitle respondents to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any compensation for expenses incurred by virtue of having responded to this invitation.
Ushie Paul, A
Chief Procurement Officer
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF ENVIRONMENT
BLOCK C, MABUSHI DISTRICT, ABUJA, NIGERIA.
RE: INVITATION FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST FOR HYDROCARBON POLLUTION REMEDIATION PROJECTS
The Federal Ministry of Environment placed advertisement in two (2) National Dailies (Leadership and Guardian) of 2nd January, 2017 and the Tender Journal on Monday, 9th January, 2017 inviting suitable qualified private consulting firms or consortia to submit expression of interest for the following projects:
(i) Lot A1: HYPREP Project Management Consulting Services
(ii) Lot A2: HYPREP Project Monitoring and Evaluation Services
(iii) Lot A3: HYPREP Media & Public Relations Consulting Services
(2) In the said advertisement, it was stated that Request for Proposal (RfP) will be issued to shortlisted firm after the payment of non – refundable Tender Fee of Fifty Thousand Naira (N50,000) only to the Federal Ministry of Environment Treasury Account.
(3) The Ministry is However guided on the amount to charge for the Tender fee in line with the provision of section 23 (2) of the Public Procurement Act, 2007 and wishes to inform all shortlisted bidders that they are now to pay Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000) only for Request for Proposal (RfP).
(4) Shortlisted bidders are to note that all other information in the advertisement remains the same.
Federal Ministry of Environment
THE ADVERT REFERRED TO ABOVE IS SHOWN BELOW
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF ENVIRONMENT
BLOCK C, MABUSHI DISTRICT, ABUJA, NIGERIA
HYDROCARBON POLLUTION REMEDIATION PROJECT
INVITATION FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
The Federal Ministry of Environment (FMEnv), in furtherance of its operational mandate and in consonance with the Federal Government of Nigeria’s Environmental Renewal and Development Initiative (ERDI), proposes to undertake the Hydrocarbon Pollution Remediation Project (HYPREP) to remedy the effects of environmental pollution and degradation due to past oil production activities in Ogoniland (Eleme, Gokana, Khana and Tai Local Government Areas).
In furtherance thereof the FMEnv wishes to invite suitably qualified private consulting firms or Consortia to submit Expressions of Interest (EOI) for the following:
Lot A1: HYPREP Project Management Consulting Services.
Lot A2: HYPREP Project Monitoring & Evaluation Consulting Services.
Lot A3: HYPREP Media & Public Relations Consulting Services.
Applicants are required to submit the following EOI information/documentation for evaluation (in case of joint ventures or consortia provide for each component firm):
1. Company Data: (for joint venture or consortium, provide data for lead firm)
• Company name
• Business address (not P.O. Box)
• Name and phone number (must be capable of receiving text messages) of primary contact person
• Email address
1. Certificate of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission;
2. Details of experience providing consulting services comparable to the assignment in the last five (5) years, including letters of commission or other evidence, accompanied by full client contact information and authorization for the FME to seek references;
3. Certificate(s) of registration with and/or current practice license(s) from relevant statutory regulatory bodies;
4. Have the human, technical and financial capacity necessary for the assignment;
5. Curriculum vitae of key professional staff detailing experience and expertise relevant to the assignment, including current contact information (telephone nos., email address), and copies of professional registration certificates and/or current practice licenses;
6. Audited accounts for the last three years (2013, 2014 & 2015);
7. Tax clearance certificate for the last three years ending December, 2016;
8. Pension compliance certificate for 2016;
9. Industrial Training Fund (ITF) certificate of compliance for 2016;
10. Nigerian Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) certificate of compliance for 2016;
l Evidence of registration with the Bureau of Public Procurement;
1. Banker’s reference or other evidence of financial capacity from a licensed Nigerian commercial bank;
2. Affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the FME or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the firm;
3. Affidavit confirming that all information presented in the EOI Documents is true and correct in all particulars;
4. Notarized and registered joint venture agreement (for joint ventures) or evidence of registration as a consortium with Corporate Affairs Commission (for consortia); and
5. Letter authorizing the FME to verify the above listed documents.
3. PREPARATION OF EOI DOCUMENTS
Applicants are required to prepare two (2) hard copies and one (1) soft copy (on CD or flash drive) of the EOI Documents, with the required information/documentation arranged in the order in which they appear above, with place dividers to separate each section.
Completed EOI Documents must be sealed in envelope marked “Expression of Interest for [Insert Lot No. & Title of Service], with the name of the responding firm, joint venture or consortium written at the top right hand comer, and addressed to:
Ministerial Tenders Board
Federal Ministry of Environment
Abuja – Nigeria.
4. SUBMISSION OF EOI DOCUMENTS
EOI Documents must be deposited at the tender boxes at the Headquarters, Federal Ministry of Environment, Room B 301, Mabushi, Abuja no later than 12.00 noon, Monday, 23rd January, 2017.
5. OPENING OF EOI DOCUMENTS
EOI Documents will be opened immediately after the closing date and time at the Minister’s Conference Room, Federal Ministry of Environment, Headquarters, Mabushi, Abuja at 12.00 noon, Monday, 23rd January, 2017.
6. REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL (RfP)
Only shortlisted firms will be issued RfP
RfP will be issued to shortlisted firms after payment of non-refundable tender fee of N50,000.00 only to Federal Ministry of Environment TSA account.
Applicants and/or their representatives, relevant professional bodies and civil society representatives are invited to witness the opening.
The FME will not be liable for any failure arising from the provision of incorrect or illegible information/documentation;
The FME reserves the right to cancel and/or discontinue this procurement at any stage, and shall incur no liability to any applicant in event of this; and
This advertisement shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of the FME to issue a request for proposals and/or award for consulting services to any applicant, nor shall it entitle any applicant to make any claim of indemnity from the FME.
7. CLARIFICATION & ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Applicants requiring clarification and/or additional information on anything contained in this advertisement or on any matter regarding the completion and submission of EOI Documents, should direct such to the following address: The Permanent Secretary, Attention: The Secretary, Ministerial Tenders Board Federal Ministry of Environment, Headquarters, Mabushi, Abuja.
Any request must however be in writing, and delivered by hand, registered post or email no later than 5 days before the deadline for submission of EOI Documents.
Federal Ministry of environment
KEBBI STATE GOVERNMENT
MINISTRY OF WORKS AND TRANSPORT
HALIRU ABDU SECRETARIAT BIRNIN KEBBI
INVITATION OF TENDER FOR CONSTRUCTION OF TOWNSHIP ROAD
The Kebbi State Government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in its continuous effort to provide meaningful developmental projects for its teeming populace intends to carry out under-listed infrastructural projects in the state capital.
(a) Construction of access roads and drainages system at Shagari quarters Gwadangaji.
(b) Construction of access roads and drainage system at Makerar Gandu Ward Birni Kebbi
(c) Construction of access roads and drainage system at Sabon Garin Gwadangaji
Tenderers are expected to submit comprehensive company profile, to include the under-listed item(s)
(1) Evidence of Registration of Business name with Corporate Affairs Commission.
(2) Evidence of Registration with Ministerial Tenders Board
(3) Company’s Financial Statement/Audited Account
(4) Evidence of Last 3years tax clearance certificate
(5) Evidence of Financial Capability and Financial Support
(6) Evidence of qualified key technical personnel
(7) Evidence of verifiable similar projects executed in the past 3 years
(8) Availability of plants and equipments
(9) Evidence of settlement of PAYE and other withholding taxes due to the state
(10) VAT registration and evidence of past vat remittance(s)
(11) Local resource utilization
(12) Community and social responsibility support
(13) Evidence of Presence as a contractor within the state
SUBMISSION OF PRE-QUALIFICATION DOCUMENTS
Interested contractors are to submit 3 copies of their profile as per the above. These documents should be addressed or delivered to the secretary, MOW&T Ministerial Tenders Board not later than 20th February, 2017
COLLECTION AND SUBMISSION OF BIDDING DOCUMENTS
Successful pre-qualified contractors will be notified and issued with Bidding documents by the secretary, Ministry of Works Ministerial Tenders Board on 21st February, 2017
All bids are to be submitted in sealed envelope with contract name marked on the top right hand corner delivered to office of the Permanent Secretary (MOW&T) not later than 2 weeks from the date of collection of Bid documents (7/03/2017) by 10:30am
OPENING Of BIDS:
Bids opening shall be performed on 7th March, 2017 by 11:00am in the office of the Permanent Secretary Ministry of Works and Transport. The participating companies are expected to be in attendance.
Successful Bidder(s) will be expected to pay contract processing fee to the Kebbi State Board of Internal Revenue Service.
The Kebbi State Government is bound to accept from any company, bid that is not up to the maximum standard also is not liable to communicate to any bidder whose proposal has been turndown.
Ministry of Works & Transport
for: Honourable Commissioner
KANO STATE GOVERNMENT MINISTRY OF WATER RESOURCES AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT
P.M. B 3163 KANO STATE
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (E.O.I) FOR THE YEAR 2017 CAPITAL PROJECTS
In compliance with the Due Process for the certification of procurement of goods and services in Government’s MDA’s, and coupled with the assentation of this year’s appropriation bill by His Excellency the Executive Governor of the State, Dr. Abdullahi Umar Ganduje, OFR, this Ministry wish to invite competent contractors for pre-qualification into under listed categories of projects under the year 2017 Budget.
S/NO. CATEGORY DESCRIPTION
1. Class A Consultancy Services in Infrastructure
2. Class B Construction of Water Treatment Plants
3. Class C Construction of Earth Dams and Irrigation Structures
4. Class D Supply of Water Treatment Chemicals
5. Class E Procurement of Hydrological Equipment
6. Class F Supply of Borehole Drilling Equipment
7. Class G Supply of Water Reticulation Pipes and other accessories
8. Class H Construction of Borehole Water Supply Schemes
9. Class I Laying of transmission and distribution Pipelines
10. Class J Supply and Installation of Water Consumer Meters
11. Class K Construction of Feeder Roads
12. Class L Procurement & Installation of Raw Water, Highlift Pumps & Pump Spareparts.
(i) Evidence of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
(ii) Evidence of Registration with Kano State Works Registration Board
(iii) Company Audited Account for the last three (3) years
(iv) Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years
(v) Financial Capability and Bank Support
(vi) Experience and Technical Qualification of Key Personnel
(vii) Previous Projects in similar category for the past 5 years
(viii) Plants, Equipment and Technical Capacity
(ix) Company Annual Turnover
(x) Evidence of PAYE, WHT etc
(xi) VAT registration certificate and evidence of VAT remittance
(xii) Local Resources Utilization
(xiii) Evidence of compliance with the provision of Pension Reform Act.
(xiv) Community Social Responsibility Support
(xv) Evidence of professional body practicing license
Submission of Application for Prequalification must be received in sealed envelope which will either be delivered by hand or registered mail not later than 27th February, 2017.
The prequalification documents shall be forwarded to the address below containing pre-qualification documents for the class project labeled on the top right hand corner of the envelope.
Special Ministerial Tenders Board
Planning, Research and Statistics Department,
Ministry of Water Resources and Rural
No. 9 Dr. Bala Muhammad Road, Kano State
GSM: 07033785341, 07031860708
Participation in the Expression of Interest exercise is not a guarantee for consideration in the Tender stage. Interested firms are to also note that ONLY pre-qualified companies will be invited to tender for the works/supplies within the year 2017. The Ministry of Water Resources and Rural Development reserves the right to accept or reject late applications. Successful applicants will be notified of the result.
Permanent Secretary For:
Ministry of Water Resources and Rural Development,
NATIONAL PRIMARY HEALTH CARE DEVELOPMENT AGENCY (NPHCDA)
DEPARTMENT OF PRIMARY HEALTH CARE SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT (PHCSD)
NIGERIA STATE HEALTH INVESTMENT PROJECT (NSHIP)
CALL FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR THE 2017 NIGERIA STATE HEALTH INVESTMENT PROJECT VERIFIER INTERNSHIP-TRAINING PROGRAM
With funding from the World Bank, the Nigerian government has been implementing Nigeria State Health Investment Project (NSHIP) in three states-Ondo, Nasarawa and Adamawa since December 2011. This Results-Based Financing (RBF) project has two distinct components: 1) strengthening service delivery mainly at the health facility level and 2) strengthening institutional performance at the federal, state and local government area (LGA) levels. After 4 years of implementation, gains have been recorded within the States, which consequently has led to a planned scale-up of NSHIP to other states. With an additional financing (AF) of about 145 Million USD, and in keeping with the presidential initiative to rehabilitate the North east, the project will be extended to the five additional North Eastern States of Borno, Yobe, Taraba, Gombe and Bauchi. This Expression of interest is for verifiers intending to serve in the current NSHIP States- Adamawa, Nasarawa and Ondo.
The NSHIP verifier internship-training program is a local capacity building program designed to meet the demands of the NSHIP program implementation. It adopts the use of theoretical and practical learning methods to explain the concept of Performance Based Financing (PBF). The program aims to:
(1) Select a qualified pool of verifiers, through a very rigorous and merit based process
(2) To train successful candidates in a one month intensive internship program
(3) Provide a set of skilled verifiers that will be engaged to conduct verification of services delivered at the primary health facilities in the project states and also carry out coaching and mentoring activities in the eight project states.
(4) To have an adequate number of verifiers, one for every ten health, to adequately execute the project objectives
(5) To have a pool of verifiers that can be called upon as the project expands to cover other local government areas in the project states
The PBF Training Course Guide will be the primary manual used during the internship. It consists of 31 modules covering all the relevant aspects of PBF. The training structure will involve in-class theory on concepts of Performance Based Financing, as well as practical field exercises and IT training.
(A) A mixed team from NPHCDA, SPCHDA and the Results Based Financing-Technical Assistance (RBF-TA) Firm shall conduct the selection of interns. The process will be led by the RBF-TA that will subsequently be charged with the management of all verifiers on the project.
(B) Pre-Selection of potential candidates will be by open advert for applications through the National and local media with conditions for eligibility clearly spelt out
(C) All Candidates, (having satisfied the pre-selection criteria) will be sent the PBF implementation user manual for review
(D) All retained potential candidates will take a transparent test based on practical knowledge of PBF and the PBF Implementation User Manual.
(E) The selection procedure and the test will be organized in such a way as to obtain the best quality index.
(F) The successful candidates in the test will undergo a one-month intense internship course, at the end of which the best (by order of merit) will be recruitment as verifiers in the project states.
Candidates will be selected based on level of compliance with the following weighted pre selection criteria, with final selection made based on the highest cumulative scores:
(1) Motivation letter
(2) Presentation of Curriculum vitae
(3) Scanned copies of academic documents (degrees and training certificates)
(4) Letters of reference (at least 2)
(6) Health related educational background (minimum qualification: Community Health Officer)
(7) At least 2 years working experience in the health sector
(8) Working experience in the implementation of Performance based financing approaches
(9) Age not older than 40years
(10) Satisfactory IT skills with working knowledge of Microsoft software (Excel, Word, Power Point)
Candidates shall indicate in their motivation letter which particular state they are applying to work in among the Three NSHIP states. Residence or being an indigene of one of the project states, with knowledge of the culture and local language will be an added benefit.
(1) Prepare a motivation letter addressed to the
The State project Coordinator
(2) Prepare a folder and include all relevant documents.
All information should be submitted electronically to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
(3) DEADLINE OF SUBMISSION: 26th February 2017 at 5:00 pm.
(1) Draw a list of applicants of the state on ta table
(2) Assessment of the individual candidate files based on the aforementioned criteria in a weighted checklist
(3) At the end of the assessment the candidates will be sorted in a decreasing order (from the highest to the lowest score)
(4) All pre-selected candidates shall be contacted by mail for the written test after a bio verification that includes:
(a) Submission of Certificates to the State office (SPHCDA)
(b) Submission of evidence of prior employment, if any to the state office (SPHCDA)
(c) Check of references (Phone calls)
(5) All candidates shall receive an electronic copy of the PBF Implementation User Manual to study and prepare for the written test
(6) The written test shall take place at the same time in each of the three states
(7) Each candidate should ensure that he/she is present at the Test site of the state for which he/she is applying.
(8) The State selection committee shall compile the results by order of merit and publish them in the State Ministry of Health or the SPHCDA.
(9) Depending on how many candidates will be needed for the internship training per state, these will be picked from the list by order of merit.