INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AND TECHNOLOGY (IMT)
PMB 01079, ENUGU, ENUGU STATE, NIGERIA
Office of the Registrar
DR. MRS. IJEOMA C. ANEKE
B.Sc (Bd) M.Ed, Ph.D, FWIMA
PRIVATE MAIL BAG 01079
INVITATION TO TENDER IN PUBLIC-PRIVATE-PARTNERSHIP (PPP) FRAMEWORK FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF A TWO SUSPENDED FLOOR, NINETY – SIX ROOM STUDENTS’ HOSTEL
The Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu invites interested, competent and reputable bidders with good financial standing to partner with the Institute to construct a two suspended floor, ninety – six room student’s hostel in public- private partnership framework.
2.0 PPP CONTRACT ARRANGEMENT AND PHILOSOPHY
The Institute has a project design and is desirous to enter into a long term arrangement with a successful bidder which will include project financing and construction as well as the management of the completed works for a defined and agreed period of time. The private partner earns returns from this undertaking over the contract period.
3.0 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
(i) Evidence of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
(ii) Current Tax Clearance Certificate for the past three (3) years (2014, 2015 and 2016);
(iii) Evidence of Pencom Registration
(iv) Current Certificate of Registration compliance with Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Act
(v) Evidence of Registration with Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enngu.
(vi) Corporate profile of company including evidence of possession of adequate key qualified personnel with their CVs (with evidence of registration with relevant professional bodies like COREN, NIA, etc).
(vii) Evidence of financial capability / bank reference letter showing line of credit available to the tune of one hundred million naira (N100,000,000) only.
(viii) A copy of the company’s audited account for the preceding 3 years.
(ix) Copy of Value Added Tax (VAT) Registration Certificate and FIRS Pin Number, (evidence of previous VAT remittance to be included).
(x) A sworn affidavit that none of the Directors has been convicted in any court of law for any criminal offence relating to fraud, financial impropriety, criminal misrepresentation or falsification of documents relating to any matter.
(xi) Letter of intent to Tender duly signed by the Chief Executive Officer or authorized person of the bidding firm.
(xii) Any other information that would further enhance the chances of short listing the company.
4.0 SUBMISSION OFDOCUMENTS
The above prequalification documents should be enclosed in a SEALED envelope and marked “prequalification for PPP framework for Hostels” and addressed to the Registrar, Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), PMB 01079, Enugu on or before 8th March, 2017.
(i) Submission closes by 12.00 noon the same day.
(ii) Only pre-qualified bidders will be invited to submit financial bid.
(iii) The bid shall be publicly opened the same day at the Council Chambers of the Institute.
(iv) Institute of Management and Technology (IMT) Enugu will not enter into any correspondence with any bidder or company as to why they were not successful. All incurred and associated expenses in preparation of the Bid shall be borne by the bidders or companies.
(v) Application received after the deadline for submission will be disregarded.
(vi) All enquiries should be directed to the office of the Registrar, Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu.
Dr. Mrs. Ijeoma. C. Aneke
GOVERNMENT OF ENUGU STATE OF NIGERIA
ENUGU STATE HOUSING DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
21 KINGSWAY ROAD GRA ENUGU
INVITATION TO TENDER
Enugu State Housing Development Corporation intends to embark on the
(l) CONSTRUCTION OF DRAINS, CULVERTS, ROAD EARTHWORKS AND ASPHALT ROADS IN CITADEL ESTATE 1, INDEPENDENCE LAYOUT ENUGU
(2) CONSTRUCTION OF DRAINS, CULVERTS, ROAD EARTHWORKS AND ASPHALT ROADS IN CITADEL ESTATE 2, INDEPENDENCE LAYOUT ENUGU
Interested and reputable contractors, who are registered with the Corporation as at 13th February, 2017 are hereby invited to pre -qualification, and tender for the above projects.
PRE-QUALIFICATION AND TENDER REQUIREMENTS Tender shall be accompanied by the following:
(1) Evidence of registration with ESHDC
(2) Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
(3) Evidence of registration with Enugu State Ministry of Works and Infrastructure
(4) Company profile and brochures
(5) Company audited accounts for the past three (3) years
(6) Tax clearance and VAT certificate for the past three (3) years
(7) Evidence of compliance with pension reform act 2004 as amended
(8) Evidence of compliance with Industrial Training Fund Act 2011
(9) Evidence of past performance in similar projects
(10) Sworn affidavit as follows:-
(a) That all documents submitted for the pre-qualification and tender exercise are not only genuine but current
(b) That non of the Directors of the company seeking pre-qualification had been convicted by a court of law
(11) Evidence of financial capability (minimum of Nl.0bn turnover in the past three (3) years).
(12) Any other relevant information
COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Complete set of Bidding Documents shall be collected by interested qualified companies from the office of the Director of Works, ESHDC, #21 Kingsway Road, GRA, Enugu on submission of non-refundable tender fee of Fifty Thousand Naira (#50,000.00) only in certified Bank Draft payable to Enugu State Housing Development Corporation between the hours of 9.00am to 3.30pm from Wednesday 15th February, 2017.
SUBMISSION OFTENDER DOCUMENTS
Completed tender should be enveloped and separately marked “Bid” for
Construction of Road Earthworks, Drains and Culverts at CITADEL ESTATE or 2, Independence Layout, Enugu.
On top left corner, and address to the General Manager ESHDC, and submitted on or before 12.00nonon 1st March, 2017.
The name of the contractor shall be clearly written in capital letters at the back of envelope.
All submission must be sealed and late bids will be rejected.
OPENING OF BID AND PRE-QUALIFICATION DOCUMENT
Date: 1st March, 2017
Venue: Board Room of ESHDC
Note I: Enugu State Housing Development Corporation (ESHDC) reserves the right to verify claims by companies. Companies must, therefore include in their submission the necessary authority and guarantee for such verification.
Note II. The Enugu State Housing Development Corporation (ESHDC) reserves the right to pre-qualify companies, and it is not obliged to award contract to any prospective applicant. All enquiries should be directed to Enugu State Housing Development Corporation (ESHDC) Head Office, 21 Kingsway Road, GRA, Enugu.
NIGERIAN COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION (NCC)
RE: REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL FOR THE SELECTION OF INFRASTRUCTURE COMPANIES (INFRACOS) FOR OPEN ACCESS MODEL FOR DEPLOYMENT OF OPTIC FIBRE INFRASTRUCTURE BROADBAND NETWORK (PHASE II – NORTH EAST, NORTH WEST, SOUTH SOUTH, SOUTH EAST AND SOUTH WEST ZONES)
EXTENSION OF TIME FOR SUBMISSION OF PROPOSALS
In view of the need to provide more time to prospective bidders and to also encourage wider participation in the process, the Nigerian Communications Commission hereby informs the general public of an extension of deadline on the Request for Proposal for the Selection of Infrastructure Companies (INFRACOS) for Open Access Model for Deployment of Optic Fibre Infrastructure Broadband Network (Phase II – North East, North West, South South, South East and South West zones) earlier published in the Daily Trust and The Guardian Newspaper of Friday, 9th December, 2016.
(2) The new deadline for submission of tender documents is now Wednesday, 1st March. 2017.
(3) Thereafter all bids will be opened and any bid submitted after the new closing dates and time stated for submission shall be disqualified.
(4) The bid opening will take place by 12:00 noon at the Conference Room of the Nigerian Communications Commission at Plot 423, Aguiyi Ironsi Street, Maitama, Abuja.
(5) All Enquires should be directed to:
Broadband Implementation and Monitoring Committee
Nigerian Communications Commission
5th Floor, Plot 423, Aguiyi Ironsi Street
Director, Public Affairs
THE ADVERT REFERRED TO ABOVE IS SHOWN BELOW
Nigerian Communications Commission
Open Access Model for Next Generation
Optic Fibre Broadband Network – The Nigerian Model
Request for Proposal; Selection of Infrastructure Companies (Infracos) for Open Access Model for Deployment of Optic Fibre Infrastructure Broadband Network (Phase II – North East, North West, South South, South East and South West Zones)
The Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) on behalf of the Federal Government of Nigeria announces its intention to commence Phase II – licensing of Infracos for North East, North West, South South, South East and South West zones. The InfraCos will deploy metropolitan fibre infrastructure within its assigned territory on an open access, non-discriminatory, price regulated basis.
The Open Access Model has been examined and found to be an appropriate model for Optic Fibre backbone infrastructure in Nigeria to bridge the current broadband gap and deliver fast, reliable broadband services to households and businesses. It is envisaged that this initiative will address the challenges of congested transmission network and also mitigate the challenges arising from infrastructure sharing and Rights of Way issues.
In this project the Federal Government shall provide financial support in the form of subsidy, which shall be competitively determined to facilitate the rollout obligations.
The projects are as listed below:
Lot No. Description Location
BB-NE Infraco for Deployment of Optic Fibre Infrastructure Broadband Network North East
Infraco for Deployment of Optic Fibre Infrastructure Broadband Network North West
BB-SE Infraco for Deployment of Optic Fibre Infrastructure Broadband Network South East
BB-SS Infraco for Deployment of Optic Fibre Infrastructure Broadband Network South South
Infraco for Deployment of Optic Fibre Infrastructure Broadband Network South West (Excluding
Interested contractors are to submit the following documents in the order stipulated below:
• Evidence of incorporation and registration with CAC.
• Genuine Tax Clearance Certificate for the preceding 3 years i.e. 2013, 2014 and 2015.
• Evidence of current pension clearance certificate from PENCOM (for year 2015).
• Evidence of compliance certificate with the provision of section 6(1)(3) of the amended Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Act No. 19 of 2011/Payment of Training contributions to the Industrial Training Fund
• Certificate of compliance with NSTTF
• Companies audited account for the preceding 3 years, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
• Evidence of Registration on the BPP’s National Database of Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers
• Profile of the Company including list of similar projects executed, Letter of Awards/completion certificates and curriculum vitae of professionals in the company’s employment backed by certificates.
• Evidence of financial capability supported with bank statements for the last six months from a reputable bank
• Every submission must be accompanied with an affidavit that all information and documents submitted are true and correct and that no officer of the Commission is a former or present director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder.
• Please note that copies of Tax Clearance and Pencom Certificates may be forwarded to relevant Government Authorities for validation by the Commission in the course of the bidding process.
(3) COLLECTION OF REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
The Request for Proposal (RFP) document detailing the commercial principles, key licensing conditions and technical specifications is available at the Commission’s Procurement Department after payment of N50,000.00 (Fifty Thousand Naira) only into the Commissions Treasury Single Account (TSA) using Remita (www.remita.net) platform with the following details:
Account Name: Nigerian Communications Commission
Bank: Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
Account Number: 0020169061018
(4) The prospective bidders shall enclose the technical and financial bids in two (2) separate envelopes, and enclose the two envelopes in one sealed outer envelope clearly marked “Open Access NGBN – Request for Proposal” on the top right-hand corner which shall bear the lot description, the name and address of the company on the reverse side of the envelope and addressed to:
The Executive Vice Chairman
Nigerian Communications Commission
Plot 423 Aguiyi Ironsi Street
(5) SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENTS
All submissions should be dropped in the Bid Box located at the reception of the Commission’s Head office at Plot 423 Aguiyi Ironsi Street Maitama, Abuja not later than 12:00 noon local time on Thursday 15th December, 2016. Bid opening will commence
(i) Late submissions shall be rejected
(ii) This advertisement is published for information purposes only and should not be construed as a commitment or obligation on the part of the Commission to award a contract
(iii) The Commission will not be responsible for any cost or expenses incurred by any interested party in connection with any response to an inquiry nor shall it entitle any party submitting documents to claim any indemnity from the Commission.
(iv) The Commission is not bound to shortlist any bidder and reserves the right to annul the bidding process at any time without incurring any liabilities and assigning any reason thereof.
(7) All enquiries should be directed to:
Chairman, Broadband Implementation and Monitoring Committee Nigerian Communications Commission,
5th Floor, Plot 423 AguiyI Ironsi Street,
By this notice, Request for Proposal is hereby invited from interested applicants. The Proposal should reach the Commission on or before 12:00 noon, on Thursday, 15th December, 2016 labelled and addressed to:
The Executive Vice Chairman/ CEO
Nigerian Communications Commission
Plot 423/ Aguiyi Ironsi Way Maitama, Abuja
Director, Public Affairs
USAID PROCUREMENT INFORMATION BULLETIN
OFFICE OF ACQUISITION ASSISTANCE WASHINGTON, D.C. 20523
Authority: USAID Contract No. AID-620-C-15-00002
Source/origin: Geographic Code 935
Purchaser: Creative Associates International, Inc 38 Mike Akhigbe Way Jabi Abuja.
Offer Issue Date: 15th February, 2017 Offer
Deadline: 28th February, 2017
Qualified and interested firms may obtain an electronic copy of the RFP including terms, conditions, and specifications when it is issued by making written request to Creative procurement department at the above address or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Telephone requests will not be honored.
On behalf of USAID, Creative Associates invites firms/Individual to indicate an interest in submitting offers to Provide Graphic Design for Primary Materials Development
Contractor must demonstrate capability, based upon technical expertise, management capability, workload capacity and financial resources to implement and manage this contract.
It is Creative’s intent to award a contract to the lowest responsive and responsible bidder.
The anticipated implementation period is Twenty-one week, starting from the official start date of the contract.
The Government of Nigeria and the U.S. Agency for International Development
encourages and welcome in this activity the participation, to the fullest extent possible, of minorities and women both as individuals and as members of contracting or sub-contracting firms. In this respect, it is anticipated that the prime contractor will make every practicable use of such personnel and firms. The participation of small, disadvantaged and women-owned business concerns in this activity as prime contractors or subcontractors are encouraged if they meet the above stated requirements.
Firms making offers for this RFP must be eligible firms in accordance with the requirements set forth in 22 CFR 228 of the U.S. Code of Federal Regulations.
TIPPING TRUCKS NEEDED FOR LONG¬-TERM FILLING PROJECTS
INVITATION TO BID FOR LONG TERM FILLING PROJECTS IN LAGOS
Le’ Venue Investment Nig. Limited is a Nigeria foremost business operational company, we hereby seek the services of truck owners with 30 tones MAN-DEISEL Tipping Trucks to haul filling sand within Ibeju-Lekki corridor for a long-term haulage.
(i) Must be a 30tones Man-Diesel Truck
(ii) Must have a registered operational platform
(iii) Minimum of Two Trucks owner each
(2) METHOD OF APPLICATION
Obtain a contractor’s form in our office at 4th Floor, 18 Moloney street, Onikan Lagos State, and submit with the following:
(i) A signed Letter of Application
(ii) Copies of business registration name
(iii) Evidence of previous similar jobs done
(iv) Copy of Trucks particulars / Licenses
(3) (i) Submission of applications and registrations form should be accompanied with evidence of payment of a non-re fundable registration fee of Fifty Thousand Naira Only (N50,000) only with Bank Draft in favor of Le’ Venue Investment Nig Limited.
(ii) A period of 14days from the date of this publication will be required for the application and registration. (End: 1st March, 2017)
(1) Nothing in this advertisement shall be construed to be a to commitment on the part of Le’ Venue Investment Nig Ltd., to undertake the project(s) or entitle any bidder to make claim(s) whatsoever in respect of any expenses incurred in preparing responses.
(2) Only qualified applicant will be contacted for the Job
For further clarification please contact: 07040436008, 09057342665
Engr. Wale Akin
AOS ORWELL LIMITED –
PLOT 52/53 TRANS-AMADI INDUSTRIAL LAYOUT PORT HARCOURT.
PRE-QUALIFICATION TO BE SHORT-LISTED AS A MAJOR DISTRIBUTOR OF LV/MV ELECTRICAL & POWER PRODUCTS IN NIGERIA
AOS Orwell is an indigenous oilfields services company. As an active player in the provision of world class solutions to the upstream, downstream and allied sectors of the Petroleum and Energy industries throughout sub-Sahara Africa, we are in strategic partnership and alliance with notable international Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), such as Emerson, Larsen fit Toubro, EATON, Hoerbiger, Alstom Grid SAS, Det-tronics, GE Industrial Solutions e.t.c.
As part of the strategic objective to add value to its operations, AOS Orwell’s Process Management and Automation Division (PMD) is seeking to recruit business savvy individuals and partners to act as major distributors/wholesalers of Larsen & Toubro (L&T) electrical and power products in Nigeria.
(2) LARSEN & TOUBRO (L &T) PRODUCTS FOR DISTRIBUTION IN NIGERIA
We are the EXCLUSIVE FRANCHISEE for Nigeria of L&T for LOW & MEDIUM VOLTAGE SOLUTIONS AND COMPONENTS.
We have set up a full-fledged workshop to manufacture fully type tested Electrical Switchboards, conforming to relevant international specifications in Port Harcourt, Nigeria. The Panels being manufactured are ENERSYS-M and ENERSYS-S type Panels.
L&T manufactures a wide range of Electrical Switchgear Components and Panels conforming to all International Standards. Some of the major products in the LV production range are as below.
(I) Breakers: Including Air Circuit Breakers (ACB’s), Moulded Case Circuit Breakers (MCCB’s), Miniature Circuit Breakers (MCBs) & accessories
(II) Control Products: Including Contactors & Accessories, Thermal Overload Relays, Manual Motor Starters, Enclosed DOL Starters & Y/ A Starters, Rotary Switches etc.
(III) Switches and Fuse Gear: Including Load Break Switches, Switch Disconnectors, Change-Over Switches, Switch Fuses, HRC Fuse Links & Fuse Bases, both in open execution and sheet steel enclosure.
(iv) Line Protection Devices: Modular DIN rail components like Analogue & Digital Timers, Push Buttons, Voltmeter & Ammeters, Electronic timers, Electronic Energy Meters etc.
(V) Consumer and Industrial Distribution Boards: Complete range of Domestic & Industrial Distribution Boards.
(VI) Inverter Drives & Softstarters: L&T has in its manufacturing range a wide range of Inverter Drives and Soft starters.
(VII) Enclosures and Cable Trunking Systems: Busbar Trunking solution system for Vertical and Horizontal Power distribution in multi-storey residential buildings, high rising and office complexes.
On our MV offering, L&T represents the complete range of Switchgear products including 11KV RMUs, which we are offering to all our customers.
We provide Installation, Testing & Commissioning support for all our Switchgear products through our team of Commissioning Engineers and Technicians.
Scope/ Commercial Requirement
Applicants must submit the following:
(a) Details of business registration, ownership and other evidence of the entity’s incorporation.
(b) Detailed description, including name and addresses of the business premises.
(c) Names and Contact details of key representatives.
(d) Evidence of Dealership network -national, regional, local stores or showrooms with availability of shelves to display L&T products.
(e) Evidence of financial capability.
(f) Applicants must show relevant and verifiable cognate experience/ evidence of similar electrical products manufactured by reputable OEMs that were distributed.
Eligible companies/individuals are hereby invited to submit their applications with a covering letter on their letterheads sealed in an envelope to be submitted to:
THE GENERAL MANAGER – SCM
Supply Chain Division
Home Base, Plot 52/53, Trans Amadi Industrial Layout, Port Harcourt. email@example.com
Submission of Application shall not be later than Tuesday 14th March, 2017.
CHRISTIAN AID (UK), NIGERIA
INVITATION TO BID
Christian Aid is working with others to end poverty in Africa. At the heart of this vision is transformation of the lives of people who live in poverty, empowering them to have a brighter future. The Nigeria Country Program presently focuses on Community Health and HIV, Accountable Governance, Gender and Humanitarian aid. Christian Aid UK, Nigeria Country Programme (CA) received funding support from UKaid-DFID to implement a project titled: Partnership for Improved Child Health (PICH). It’s a 3 year project on Integrated Community Case Management of childhood illnesses (iCCM) implemented in 4 Local Government Areas (LGAs) of Benue State. The PICH project aims to contribute to the reduction in under-five mortality in the State. The organization intends to apply a portion of the grant to eligible payments under the contract for which this Invitation to Bid is issued.
Quantity Item Unit Price Delivery Location
1,000 Respiratory timer (finger battery preferred)
1,000 Mid- Upper Arm Circumference (MUAC) tape Abuja
1,120 Latex examination gloves disposable, Non sterile, pre-powdered. Size – Medium, box of 100 Abuja
480 Latex examination gloves disposable, Non sterile, pre-powdered, Size – Large, box of 100 Abuja
1,100 Sharp Bin 5L Biohazard (Paper) Abuja
The bidder must meet these criteria/ submit one scan copy each of the following:
(i) Details of Company’s profile with evidence of professional registration of such business – 20%
(ii) Evidence of company incorporation with CAC – 20%
(iii) Evidence of Payment of taxes/Tax Identification Number – 20%
(iv) Evidence of execution of similar jobs in the past 3 years – 40%
(Please Note that the financial bid will not be considered if the score for the Pre-qualification is below 70%)
Financial Bid/Price Quotes:
You are expected to present your best quote which is expected to be inclusive of 5% WHT for the above mentioned products because the lowest price will be chosen. The validity of your quotation must not be less than 30 days.
(1) You are invited to submit your most competitive quotation for the items in the attached Appendix A. Any contract placed as a result of this quotation will be subject to the conditions of contract for the purchase of Goods.
(2) Appendix A: Please complete Appendix A as applicable. Show your most competitive prices.
(3) Where practicable and economical, attach copies of any supporting literature, manufacturer’s specifications, drawings, etc. with the bid documents.
(4) The Bidder is expected to examine all instructions, forms, terms, and specifications in the bidding documents. Failure to furnish all information required by the bidding documents or to submit a bid not substantially responsive to the bidding documents in every respect will be at the Bidder’s risk and may result in the rejection of its bid.
(5) Terms of payment: Terms of payment shall be in accordance with the contract conditions, i.e. on or before the expiry of FOURTEEN DAYS from completion of your obligations under the resulting contract. It should be noted that no advanced payments will be made in any resulting contract.
(6) Quotation return: Please send by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org the completed Appendix A with all scanned supporting documents on or before 12pm on Monday, 20th February, 2017. Bids must be submitted via e-mail. Bids received late will be rejected.
The subject should be the name of the bidder.