INVITATION TO TENDER/ SUBMISSION OF PREQUALIFICATION DOCUMENTS
The British Council invites prospective Advertising and Media Agencies to submit their expressions of interest and pre-qualification documentation towards the provision of Marketing and Communication services for our 2017/2018 Study UK Exhibitions which will hold in major cities in Nigeria.
Shortlisted eligible agencies that submit all the appropriate documentation will be requested to develop the Marketing and Communications campaign which is expected to cut across all media to ultimately generate awareness leading to the participation of over 2000 quality participants at each exhibition.
SCOPE OF WORK
Shortlisted agencies will be expected to demonstrate through their tenders, how they intend to achieve the following minimum standards,
The standards include but not limited to:
• Development of an innovative marketing campaign that will reach the target audience and generate engagement, ensure reach, visibility and subsequent attendance.
• The campaign must put into consideration the peculiarities of the different regions where the proposed events will take place
• The campaign must showcase the key messages of the Study UK brand
• Provision of quality branded promotional materials
Note that a media brief with further information will be sent to agencies that pre-qualify.
Interested Advertising and Media Agencies are to submit the following documents along with their expression of interest:
i. Certificate of Registration/Incorporation verifiable from Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) and particulars of directors
ii. Company’s Current Tax Clearance Certificate issued by the appropriate authority
iii. Company’s Taxpayer/ Tax Identification Number (TIN)
iv. Details of bank account on banks official letter headed paper, to certify the authenticity of the account since all payments due on the contract, if awarded, will be made through direct bank transfer
v. Corporate profile with list of past & present clients
vi. Formal letter of reference from at least two of the client list in ‘V’ above
vii. All documents and written communication must be in English
All interested agencies should submit their expressions of interest and pre-qualification documents via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or submit to the British Council office at 20 Thompson Avenue, Ikoyi, Lagos on or before 12.00noon on Monday, 13th March, 2017.
Any enquiry received after the date and time specified will not be considered.
For further enquiries, please email: email@example.com
FEDERAL UNIVERSITY LAFIA
P.M.B. 146, LAFIA, NASARAWA STATE
ADVERTISEMENT FOR PREQUALIFICATION OF CONTRACTORS FOR TETFUND FUNDED PROJECT
Federal University Lafia, is implementing projects with grant from the Tertiary Education Trust Fund (TETFUND) and hereby invites reputable contractors with RELEVANT experience to apply for prequalification to bid for the CONSTRUCTION OF BRIDGE AND CULVERT at the University Permanent site.
2.0 SCOPE OF WORK
The work involves Construction of a Bridge with a size of 15m Length x 10m Width and a 3m x 3m triple cell Box Culvert and Drains at the Permanent Site of the Federal University Lafia
3.0 TENDER REQUIREMENTS
Interested and competent contractors wishing to carry out the project are to collect Tender Documents containing drawings, Specifications and un-priced Bill of Quantities (BoQ) from the Council Affairs Division of the University upon payment of N25,000.00 (twenty five thousand naira only) to the University TSA Account. The Tender Documents need to be completed and submitted by only companies that can show evidence of the following:
i. Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) Registration;
ii. Valid Tax Clearance Certificate;
iii. Compliance with Pension Fund & PENCOM;
iv. Compliance with ITF contribution;
v. Compliance with the Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF);
vi. Registration on the National Database of Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by BPP or a copy of Interim Registration Report (IRR) as evidence of compliance with the requirement;
vii. Sworn Affidavit in line with the provisions of Part iv, Section 16 and Section 6 (c, e and f) of the PPA2007;
viii. Company’s audited account for the last three (3) years;
ix. Financial capability or banking support;
x. Current registration with relevant regulatory body as applicable;
xi. Comprehensive Company profile and organizational structure, with list of key personnel to be deployed on the project showing their technical qualification and experience;
xii. List of similar and verifiable projects executed (copies of letters of contract award and completion certificates) within the last five (5) years;
xiii. List of equipment to be used and their location. It should be stated if the equipment are owned or leased; and
xiv. A letter authorizing the University to verify claims made in the submission.
Applicants should note that items (i) to (vii) above are MANDATORY
4.0 SUBMISSION OF TENDER DOCUMENT
Two copies of pre-qualification documents enclosed in sealed envelope marked “Pre-qualification for the Construction of a Bridge and a Culvert” and two copies of Financial Bids also enclosed in another sealed envelope marked “Financial Bid for the Construction of a Bridge and a Culvert” respectively should both be enclosed in a bigger sealed envelope with the inscription “Prequalification and Financial Bids for the Construction of Bridge and Culvert” and addressed to:
Federal University Lafia
Lafia, Nasarawa State.
Tender Documents should be dropped in the box designated for the project located at the Reception, Central Administrative Building, Permanent site, Federal University, Lafia.
All submissions must be received not later than 12:00noon on Wednesday, April 19, 2017.
5.0 OPENING OF TENDER
a. Tender (Pre-qualification) Documents will be opened on Wednesday, April 19, 2017, at 12:30pm in the Senate Chamber, Central Administrative Building, Permanent Site, Federal University Lafia.
b. Financial Bids for only bidders prequalified will be opened at a different exercise on a date to be communicated to the prequalified bidders, and to which they shall be invited.
c. Civil Societies, Non-Governmental Organisations, Professional bodies and all interested members of the Public, especially intending Contractors are hereby invited
1. Participation in this tender exercise and any related process neither creates any commitment nor establishes any legal relationship with the Federal University Lafia or any of its officers.
2. Any further clarification on this Invitation for Tender should be addressed to the Registrar at least 10 days before the closing date for the submission of bids.
Dr. Mamuda Abubakar
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
The Government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria has received a credit/loan from World Bank/International Development Association (IDA) towards the Community and Social Development Project (SCDP). The objective of the CSDP is to increase access of people (in rural communities) in the State to improved social and natural resources infrastructure service in a sustainable manner through the provision of grant support to communities. The project will be implemented over a five year period. It is intended that part of the proceeds of this credit/loan will be applied to eligible expenditure for the services of the Project Office IEC/Training and Administrative Office in Yobe State Agency for Community and Social Development.
(A) PROJECT OFFICER, IEC AND TRAINING
(i) QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE: At least a first degree or HND in Social Sciences, Natural Resources Sciences, Rural Environmental Development, Agric Extension with at least 5 years post qualification experience part of which must relate to training and social analysis, especially rural appraisals, Computer literacy is compulsory and experience in community level facilitation and mobilization is an added advantage.
• Supervise and carrying out promotions and outreach programme to create awareness of State Agency’s activities
• Facilitate the carrying out of advocacy for the CSDP at the state level through information, education and communication (IEC) campaigns
• Ensure linkage with relevant ministries/agencies on integrating collective action and mobilization of resources for sectoral development plans;
• Undertake regular skill gap analysis of project staff, line ministries, LGRC and CPMC members and identify requisite training to address
• Supervise all training delivery to CPMCs and LGRCs in liaison with relevant SA staff and line ministries staff
• Prepare budget estimates and annual work plan for training, information, education and communication activities of the SA
• Maintain links with and update knowledge of other agencies programmes on advocacy, sensitization and awareness and communities
• Be responsible for preparing periodic reports on progress in advocacy, mobilization and awareness, measured against the targets of annual work plans and legal funding requirements (e.g. IDA/donor requirements)
• Responsible for communication materials development
• Organize learning events for stakeholders
• Coordinate and facilitate CDD cross-learning events and information sharing amongst stakeholders
• Monitoring and coordination of information, education and communication activities
(B) ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER:
(i) QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE: A university degree, HND or its equivalent in social sciences or humanities with at least four years post qualification experience. He/She must be computer literate.
• Secretary to the Management Committee Meetings
• Responsible for Management of personnel matters including appointments, appraisals, discipline, promotion and any other related issues
• Shall be responsible for supervising clerical staff
• Ensure appropriate record keeping
• Responsible for managing all office utility services
• Responsible for maintaining office assets including vehicles, plants office premises etc
• Supervise security staff of the SA
• Any other duty as may be assign by the GM or Admin and Finance Manager
METHOD OF APPLICATION
The appointment is for the period of the life of the project with six month probation period. However, Civil servant found suitable will be engaged as seconded officer and will continue to enjoy salary from their employers with Productivity Allowance from the project
Yobe State Agency for Community and Social Development request for 10 copies of Curriculum Vitae from eligible/interested applicant for the position of Project Officer M & E and Administrative Officer. The remuneration is attractive and in commensurate with the mode of entry and in accordance with the CSDP Staff Regulation and conditions of service.
The CV’s should be submitted to the General Manager Yobe State Agency for Community and Social Development, Commissioners Quarter Layout off Bukar Abba Ibrahim Way, Damaturu Yobe State not later than 22ND MARCH, 2017.
Yobe State Agency for Community and Social Development, Damaturu
NIGERIAN MARITIME ADMINISTRATION AND SAFETY AGENCY (NIMASA)
In line with the
INFRASTRUCTURE CONCESSION REGULATORY COMMISSION (ICRC)
Approved MDA’s 2017 Public Private Partnership (PPP) Project
Requests for: TRANSACTION ADVISORY SERVICES FOR THE CONCESSION OF THE FOLLOWING PROJECTS AS FOLLOWS:
(Projects 1 & 2, Projects 3 & 4, Projects 5 & 6 and Project 7)
(1) Shipbuilding yard with breaking, recycling technology and wreck identification and removal
(2) Management and operations of the Modular/Floating dry dock (outsourcing)
(3) Procurement of operational vessels, maritime patrol aircraft, coordination/ surveillance centre and other operational equipment (Finance Lease)
(4) Unsolicited proposal for Development of Platforms for Pollution.
(5) Outsourcing of NLMASA’s Training Centre and Guest House of Nigerian (6) Maritime Resource Development Centre (NMRDC), Kirikiri, Lagos State.
(6) Multilevel Car Park at NIMASA Headquarter.
(7) Verification Gross Mass International Maritime Organization (IMO) Solar Safety of Life at Sea.
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
The Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency is proposing the above projects as part of its programme in effectively discharging her mandate as well as providing the enabling Business environment in the Maritime Sector of the Nigerian economy
NIMASA is therefore soliciting for the services of a reputable and highly qualified Transaction Adviser for the concession of the above projects.
The procurement of the concession will follow the National Policy on PPP published by Nigeria’s Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission (ICRC).
NIMASA will interface with the Federal Ministry of Transportation and other relevant stakeholders in adherence with the guidelines issued by the ICRC in the implementation of the project. In the process of seeking the services of Transaction Advisers to provide a broad scope of advisory services for six projects above, NIMASA hereby invites qualified Transaction Advisers to express interest in providing such services. The services to be provided include but not limited to the following:
• Preparation of Business Case, including PPP transaction structuring to complete project PPP development;
• Provide market trends that will confirm decisions on scope, structuring, and timing of transaction;
• Assist in designing and managing the procurement and evaluation process and support to the Project Implementation Team during that process;
• Readiness for market assessment;
• Support in project marketing;
• Organization and preparation, where necessary, of supporting documentation to be made available to bidders (including technical analysis);
• Preparation of Concession Agreement and Assistance in negotiating with one or more parties prior to contract award; and
• Management of other advisory inputs and overall management of the advisory team to ensure a successful transaction.
• Social safeguards and environmental issues.
Transaction Advisors may consist of a single firm or a consortium of firms with the financial, legal, technical, PPP, and other specialist expertise required to successfully bring the transaction to market and reach financial close. In the case of a consortium, the consortium, members must jointly identify one of the firms comprising the consortium as the Lead Transaction Adviser. The Lead Transaction Adviser will have primary responsibility for liaising with the Project Implementation Team and for managing the consortium’s advisory inputs as a whole. Firms comprising the consortium with specialized expertise in the finance, legal, and technical fields should be identified, respectively, as the Finance Transaction Adviser, Legal Transaction Adviser, and Technical Transaction Adviser etc. International Advisers are encouraged to form partnerships with reputable Nigerian consulting firms.
SUBMISSION OF EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST (EOIS)
Prospective Transaction Advisers should submit Expression of Interest detailing the following information as basis for pre-qualification:
Profile of firm/consortium including ownership structure and role of each corporate entity with full contact details of each firm;
• Details of direct experience advising governments in the structuring of PPP transactions;
• Track record of successful closing of PPP concessions, particularly in the port sector;
• Description of roles played in at least five (5) PPP transport/ maritime transactions closed in emerging markets during the past seven (7) years (at least one of which should be in the past three (3) years);
• Relevant experience in project (s) (including technical competence);
• Copies of unabridged financial reports for the last 3years
• Experience working in Nigeria and/or sub-Saharan Africa;
Expressions of Interest must be submitted in one (1) original and five (5) copies in a sealed envelope clearly marked “EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST FOR TRANSACTION ADVISORY SERVICES FOR NIMASA PROJECTS”. A CD-ROM version should also be included.
The expressions of interests should be addressed and delivered not later than 3.00pm on 20th March, 2017 at the following address:
The Director General, Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA), 4 Burma Road, Apapa, Lagos.
Attention: The Director, Procurement Services Department
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Interested applicants may obtain further information at the address above from 9.00 am to 4.00 pm, Monday through Friday (except public holidays)
Interested proponents are kindly requested to note that
• Submission of EOIs shall be in English language only.
• Submission of EOIs through electronic media will not be considered.
• Only short-listed Consultants will be contacted.
UNIVERSITY OF UYO TEACHING HOSPITAL
INVITATION FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
The University of Uyo Teaching Hospital solicits for expression of interest from competent and qualified Accounting & Audit firms for the purpose of auditing the account of the University of Uyo Teaching Hospital, Uyo Akwa Ibom State.
(2) SCOPE OF SERVICE
(a) To provide full statutory auditing of annual financial statement of the Hospital.
(b) To carry out the work in strict Compliance with the acceptable accounting and auditing standards and in accordance with professional practice.
To qualify for consideration, interested firms are required to submit the following documents in the order listed:
(a) Certificate of Incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
(b) Company Tax clearance certificate for the past three (3) years (2014, 2015 & 2016).
(c) Evidence of VAT remittance for the past three (3) years (2014, 2015 & 2016)
(d) Certificate of compliance with Pensions Reform Act 2004 for 2016
(e) Industrial Training Fund compliance certificate for 2016.
(f) Interim Registration Report (IRR) from the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP).
(g) Sworn affidavit that:
(i) none of the Directors of the Company has ever been convicted by a court of law or is bankrupt;
(ii) the Company is not bankrupt;
(iii) no officer of the procuring entity is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any interest in the Company; and
(iv) all information presented in the submission is true and correct.
(4) PREPARATION OF EOI DOCUMENT
(a) Detailed Company profile
(b) Curriculum Vitae of key professional staff detailing experience and expertise relevant to the assignment, including current contact information and copies of professional Certificate (&) of registration with and /or current practice license(s) from relevant statutory regulatory bodies.
(c) Verifiable evidence of similar job(s) executed in the past 5 years (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016).
(d) Have the financial capability necessary for the assignment,
(e) Audited account for the last 3 years (2014, 2015 & 2016).
(5) SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENT
Two (2) sets each of soft bound copies of the EOI document with the required information/documentation in the order in which they appear above must be packaged in sealed envelopes clearly marked the “Expression of Interest & Company name” and addressed to;
THE CHIEF MEDICAL DIRECTOR
UNIVERSITY OF UYO TEACHING HOSPITAL, UYO
UYO, AKWA IBOM STATE
ALL SUBMISSIONS MUST BE IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE
Submissions should be dropped in the Tenders Box in the Conference Room 2nd Floor, Administration Block on or before 12 noon on Monday. 20TH March, 2017. Late submission will not be considered under any circumstances.
Opening of EOI document will take place immediately following the deadline of 12noon on Monday, 20th March, 2017 in the Hospital’s Conference Hall. Consultants and or representatives are invited to attend.
(6) REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL (RFP)
Only shortlisted firms will be issued RFP
(a) The University of Uyo Teaching Hospital reserves the right to reject any or all documents submitted and to terminate the selection process without any liability to the Hospital.
Prof Etete Peters
Chief Medical Director
INVITATION FOR BID (IFB)
OYO STATE GOVERNMENT
MINISTRY OF HEALTH SECRETARIAT, IBADAN
(1) The Oyo State ministry of health invites application for bids from interested bidders for Renovation and Equipping of the Secretariat Clinic Building.
(2) Bid document can only be obtained by any interested eligible bidder between 8.30am-3.30pm on every working day from Tuesday 7th March, 2017 to Tuesday 21st March 2017 from the department of planning, research & statistics, ministry of Health, Secretariat Ibadan upon the payment of a non- refundable fee of Twenty five thousand naira (N25,000.00) in bank draft made payable to the Honourable Commissioner, Ministry of Health Oyo State.
INTERESTED REPUTABLE COMPANIES WILL SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING:
(i) Evidence of registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission
(ii) Evidence of registration with Oyo State Bureau of Public Procurement
(iii) Evidence of current Tax Clearance Certificate for the three (3) years of the Company
(iv) Tax Clearance of two directors of the company
(v) Bid security
(vi) Evidence of similar jobs done
(vii) Company profile
(viii) Value Added Tax (VAT)
(ix) Bank Statement of the Company
(x) Any other relevant information that will be helpful in determining the Bidders’ suitability for the work.
(xi) Government Development Levy.
(3) All bids must be delivered to:
THE PERMANENT SECRETARY (CABINET)
OFFICE OF THE EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR
(4) Bids will be opened in the presence of Bidders or their representatives who choose to attend by 12noon on Tuesday 21st March, 2017 at the Conference Room of the Cabinet Department, Governor’s office, Secretariat, Ibadan.
MINISTRY OF HEALTH
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF WATER RESOURCES
TRANSFORMING IRRIGATION MANAGEMENT IN NIGERIA (TRIMING) PROJECT
INVITATION FOR TENDERS (IFT)
TRANSFORMING IRRIGATION MANAGEMENT IN NIGERIA (TRIMING) PROJECT
CREDIT NUMBER IDA 5506
PROCUREMENT OF AGRICULTURAL EQUIPMENT/TECHNOLOGY FOR INTRODUCTION TO BENEFICIARIES IN ALL TRIMING PROJECT SCHEMES
(1) This invitation for Bids follows the General Procurement Notice (GPN) for the Transforming Irrigation Management in Nigeria (TRIMING) Project that appeared in Development Business dated 5th February, 2015.
(2) The Federal Government of Nigeria has received a credit from the international Development Association (IDA) towards the Transforming Irrigation Management in Nigeria (TRIMING) Project. It is intended that part of the proceeds of this credit will be applied to eligible payments under the contract for the Procurement of Agricultural Equipment/Technology for Introduction to Beneficiaries in all TRIMING project schemes FMWR/TRIMING/2017/NCB/G/04.
(3) The Federal Ministry of Water Resources through the Transforming Irrigation Management in Nigeria (TRIMING) Project now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the Procurement of Agricultural Equipment/Technology for Introduction to Beneficiaries in all TRIMING project schemes for the supply of under listed item:
NOLOGY QTY Location Delivery Period Bid Security
1 Rice Thresher /Cleaner 8 • Kimo River Irrigation Scheme Management office Kura, Kano State
• Bakolori Irrigation Scheme project Management office Talata Mafara, Zamfara State
• Middle Rima valley Irrigation scheme project management office, Goronyo, Sokoto State
• Hadejia Valley Irrigation Scheme Management office Hadejia, Jigawa State 90 days N2,400,000.00
2 Grain Pre-Cleaner 20
3 False Bottom Par Boiler (Twin tank) 21
4 Flat Bed Dryer 12
5 Rice Polisher 8
6 Rice Polisher/ De- stoner 8
7 Multi-Crop Threshers 12
8 Power tiller 4
9 Mechanical Planters 4
10 Rice Harvester/thresher 8
11 Row Crop Weeder 40
12 Urca Super Granules (USGs) 5000
13 Urca Super Granules hand-held injector Applicator 10
14 Urea Super Granules push-type applicators (single and Double row applicators) 10
15 Direct Paddy Seeder (DPS) 20
16 Briquetting Machines 2
17 Seed Cleaning Box 60
18 New Fertilizer Blends (NPK + Zn +S 10,000kg
19 Fish Net 200ha
NB: The Bid Security shall be issued by Bank
(4) Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines; Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by. World Bank Borrowers 2011 revised July, 2014 (“Procurement-Guidelines”), and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines. In addition, please refer to paragraphs 1.6 and 1.7 setting forth the. World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest
(5) Interested bidders may obtain further information at the same address during the office hours 8:00am to 5:00pm (Local time from Mondays to Fridays or send an email to the National Project Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
(6) Eligibility and Qualifications requirements include:
(i) Articles of Incorporation or Registration of firm.
(ii) Latest Income Tax Clearance Certificate
(iii) Latest VAT Registration Certificate
(b) Financial Capability
The Bidder shall furnish documentary evidence that it meets the following financial requirement(s): The audited accounts for the last three years 2013, 2014 and 2015 shall be submitted to demonstrate the current soundness of the bidder’s financial position.
(c) Experience and Technical Capacity
The Bidder shall furnish documentary evidence to demonstrate that it meets the following experience requirement(s):
(i) A minimum of five years overall experience in the supply of goods and related services.
(ii) A minimum of three years of specific experience in the supply of Similar goods and related services
(iii) The minimum supply value of goods under a single contract in the Last three years NGN75M
Additional information on qualification, experience and technical capabilities requirement for the goods are provided in the Bidding Documents.
(7) A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written Application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of N20,000 (Twenty thousand Naira) only through ‘REMITA’ to our CBN Account Number: 0020293661163, Transforming Irrigation Management in Nigeria (TRIMING) Project Naira Account A and Service type ‘Sale of Bid document’. Bidding Documents will be available from 7th March, 2017. The document shall be collected by hand from the TRIMING office at the address below.
(8) Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 12noon on 4th April, 2017. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives, who choose to attend in person at the address below at 12:00pm on 4th April, 2017.
(9) All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security as indicated in the Table in column 3 above and must be addressed as indicated below.
(10) The address referred to above is:
Attn: National Project Coordinator
Transforming Irrigation Management in Nigeria (TRIMING) Project.
Federal Ministry of Water Resources,
Plot 1402 Abba Kyari Street, off Adesoji Aderemi Street,
Tel: +234-8038391469 or +234-8052048706
GOVERNMENT OF EKITI STATE NIGERIA
EKITI STATE UNIVERSAL BASIC EDUCATION BOARD
SUBEB BUILDING, STADIUM, OKESHA, P.M.B5321, ADO-EKITI EKITI STATE
INVITATION TO TENDER
The Ekiti State Universal Basic Education Board (EKSUBEB) invites reputable contractors to tender for the various construction, renovation works and procurement under the first to fourth quarters (1st-4th) 2013 UBEC Intervention projects
Lot I: Construction of Blocks of three (3) classrooms
Lot II: Construction of Blocks of two (2) classrooms
Lot III: Construction of four (4) holes water systems vip Toilet with overhead tank and generator
Lot IV: Renovation of blocks of classrooms
Lot V: Construction of Block of Four (4) classrooms
Lot VI: Construction of block of Basic Laboratory
Lot VII: Construction of block of Teachers office
Lot VIII: Construction of block of basic Library
Lot IX: Construction of block of Basic Technical workshop.
Lot X: Construction of blocks of Hostel Accommodation (Boys/Girls)
Lot XI: Construction of blocks Principal and Vice Principals Quarters
Lot XII: Construction of block of Dining Hall
Lot XIII: Construction of blocks of House Master/ Mistress Quarters
Lot XIV: Construction of block of General Staff Quarters
Lot XIV: Construction of Administrative blocks
Lot XV: Construction of block of 3School Halls
Lot XVI: Construction of block of sick bay
Lot XVII: Construction of perimeter fence and gate house
Lot XVIII: Drilling of Boreholes
Lot XIX: Digging of deep well.
Lot XX: Procurement of playing materials
Lot XXI: Procurement of furniture
a= Nursery Furniture (Plastics)
b= Pupils/lockers & chairs (Plastics)
c= Students lockers and chairs (plastics)
d= Teachers tables and chairs (Wooden)
(2) REQUIREMENTS FORTENDERING
• Evidence of Registration of Company with Corporate Affairs Commission
• Evidence of company registration with Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS)
• Evidence of registration with BUREAU for Public Procurement
• Three years tax clearance 2014, 2015 and 2016.
• Evidence of payment of three (3) years development levies 2014, 2015 and 2016.
• Evidence of previous works/ projects satisfactorily executed by contractors but history of abandoned projects need not apply.
• Evidence of Qualified technical and professional staff.
(3) Each bidder is expected to pay a non-refundable tender fee of
• N100,000:00 – Construction of blocks of student hostels (Boys/Girls) Dining Hall, School Hall.
• N80,000:00 – Construction of blocks of 4 classrooms, Basic laboratory, Basic Technical Workshop, Perimeter Fence and Gate House.
• N50,000:00 – Construction of block of Teachers office, Basic library, Administrative block, General Staff Quarter.
• N40,000:00 – Construction of 2/3 blocks of classrooms and Drilling of bore holes.
• N30,000:00 – Renovation works, construction of Sick Bay, House Masters/Mistress Quarters, Principal/Vice Principals Quarters
• N20,000:00 – Construction of vip toilet with overhead tank and generator.
• N10.000:00 – Procurement of Furniture items Playing Materials and Digging of Deep well.
(4) Tender documents and additional information are to be collected from the office of the Director Planning Research and Statistics/DD (Budget Planning and Due Process) DD(PPU). Interested contractors may tender for more than one Lots, failure to include any of the requirements above renders the application invalid.
The company submitting the tender documents should write their phone numbers, contact persons and firms name on the bottom left of the envelope.
All valid tender documents should be neatly marked “TENDER FOR 2013 UBEC INTERVENTION PROJECTS” and addressed to
Not later than 28th March, 2017. Late submission of tender documents will not be entertained.