OYO STATE GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA
IBADAN URBAN FLOOD MANAGEMENT PROJECT (IUFMP)
PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION UNIT
NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING (NCB)
INVITATION FOR BIDS (IFB)
CONTRACT NO: IUFMP/NCB/01/2017
IDA CREDIT NO.: 5510 -UNI.
(1) This Invitation for Bids follows the General Procurement Notice for this Project titled Ibadan Urban Flood Management Project that appeared in dg market publication of 23rd February, 2014.
(2) The Oyo State Government through the Federal Government of Nigeria has received a Credit from the International Development Association towards the cost of Ibadan Urban Flood Management Project (IUFMP), and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this credit to payments under the contract for the Engineering Works for Renovation of Project Office Accommodation.
(3) The Ibadan Urban Flood Management Project (IUFMP) now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the Engineering Works for Renovation of Project Office Accommodation. The works details are as follows:
Lot Brief Job Description Construction Period (Months) Amount of
Bid Security Bid Validity Period (Days) Cash Flow
1 Renovation and upgrading of Building 12 N5.00 Million 90 N70.00 Million
The scope of works is detailed in section VII – works requirement of the bidding document. Scope of Woks, Specification, drawings and Supplementary Information describing in detail the works elements required/or projects of this nature, magnitude and complexity.
(4) Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits, and is open to all bidders from Eligible Source Countries as defined in the Bidding Documents.
(5) Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Ibadan Urban Flood Management Project (IUFMP) and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 9 am to 4pm Mondays through Friday from 9th March, 2017-6th April, 2017.
(6) Qualification requirements include:
(a) Possession of experience as a Prime Contractor for at least the last five (5) years prior to the application submission deadline, and with work cited should be at least 80% complete.
(b) Minimum average annual turnover in construction works as denominated in Nigeria currency in paragraph 3 or its equivalent in a freely convertible international currencies in the last three years in works that have been successfully and substantially completed and that are similar to the proposed works under this Contract
(c) Project Manager with BSc. Civil Engineering and at least 15 years- experience in Works of equivalent nature and volume;
(d) Provide Annual audited account for the last 5 years; to demonstrate the current soundness of the applicant’s financial position and its prospective long term profitability, and have Liquidity and/or evidence of access to or availability of confirmed positive credit facilities of not less than the amount in the table above.
A margin of preference for eligible national contractors/joint ventures shall not be applied.
(7) A complete set of Bidding Documents in English Language may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written Application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Twenty Thousand Naira (N20,000.00) or US$100 (One Hundred US Dollars) in Bank draft payable to Ibadan Urban Flood Management Project. Interested Bidders may obtain further information at the address below.
(8) Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before 11:00 am, 6th April, 2017. Electronic bidding shall not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened physically in the presence of the bidders’ representatives, who choose to attend in person at the address below by 11:00am, on 6th April, 2017.
(9) All bids shall be accompanied by a Bid Security of the amount in the table in paragraph 3.
(10) The address referred to above is:
IBADAN URBAN FLOOD MANAGEMENT PROJECT
ATTENTION: MRS. ADESINA EVELYN F.
THE AG. PROJECT COORDINATOR,
PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION UNIT,
2ND FLOOR, MINISTRY OF LOCAL GOVERNMENT AND CHIEFTAINCY AFFAIRS BUILDING,
STATE SECRETARIAT, AGODI, IBADAN.
INVITATION TO BID
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is an international, non-sectarian, voluntary organization providing relief, protection and resettlement services for refugees and victims of oppression or violent conflict.
The IRC has been active in Nigeria since 2012, providing essential services for internally displaced persons and host communities in partnership with several international donors. The IRC is continuing its operations in North East Nigeria and is issuing a Request for Proposal (RFP) to solicit competitive, sealed, bids to establish a contract with a reputable Software firm, for the provision of a Human Resource Management & Payroll Software to IRC Country Office, Abuja, Nigeria.
Interested and suitably qualified vendors are invited to submit their proposals and may request complete Tender documents (RFP) from the IRC offices located at:
International Rescue Committee,
Philip Maken Close,
Behind Yukuben Hotel,
Off barracks Road, Karewa,
Masakare, Yola, Adamawa State.
08035404877 International Rescue Committee
Behind ADSU Guest Inn,
Mubi North LGA Adamawa State.
International Rescue Committee,
Plot 902 Olu Awotesu Street,
Off Ibrahim Idris Crescent,
Jabi District, Abuja, FCT.
08172366902 International Rescue Committee,
Plot Number 7, Jimina Road,
Off Damboa Road, GRA
Maiduguri, Borno State.
Bid Submission Closes on 23rd March, 2017 at 12:00 noon
For any Enquiries please call +234 705 388 1123
Acceptance of your bid(s) and any subsequent contract are subject to the IRC’s Terms and Conditions for provision of Goods and Services. IRC does not bind itself to accept the lowest, or any bid.
NOTE: Bids Submitted without completed and signed Bidding Documents will
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL (RFP)
Family Health International (FHI360) is not-for-profit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes expert in health, education, nutrition, environmental, economic development, civil society, gender equality, youth, research and technology – creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. With funding from the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), FHI360 is supporting the government of Nigeria (GON) to enhance sustained cross-sectional integration of HIV/AIDS services by building Nigerian capacity to deliver sustainable high quality, comprehensive, prevention, treatment, care and related services in various states within Nigeria
THE LAGOS STATE OFFICE OF FHI360 is inviting qualified and interested organization that meet the under listed criteria to participate in PRINTING OF MONITORING & EVALUATION TOOLS
(A) ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
The Technical competence of bidders will be evaluated before the financial offers are considered. The minimum criteria that must be met by successful bidders are as follows;
(1) Evidence of registration with CAC and any other relevant regulatory body.
(2) Current / Valid tax clearance certificate
(3) Current company’s audited statement of account for the last three years.
(4) Detailed Company Profile with registered address, functional e-mail, and telephone numbers.
(E) Verifiable evidence of similar jobs successfully executed in the past for an amount equal to or above 5 million Naira (including copies of job orders, signed delivery notes, invoices and goods receipt note for the receiving organization)
(G) Recommendation Letter from three reputable and notable organizations attesting to satisfactory performance in similar jobs.
SUBMISSION OF PROPOSAL:
Interested and qualified bidders are to send e-mail to the e-mail address below to express their interest: firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 5.00 pm on Wednesday 15th March, 2017.
Bidders are required to submit all documents listed in the eligibility criteria above alongside the financial bid. Financial bid must be in Naira and signed by an authorized representative of the bidding company. Financial bids must include the following: Delivery Schedule, Payment terms, Validity period and Warranty of equipment (where applicable).
(1) FHI360 reserves the right to vary number of items at time of award or split the award as may be deemed necessary.
(2) FHI360 may request successful bidders to provide physical sample of items they are being considered for.
(3) FHI360 is value added tax (VAT) exempted, but charges withholding tax (WHT) in compliance with the relevant Nigerian Laws.
(4) All submitted quotes must be valid for at least 6.0 days.
(5) This RFP does not constitute a contract with any vendor whatsoever.
(6) Questions and request for clarifications can be directed to the above e-mail address for enquiries and clarification not later than Wednesday 15lh March, 2017
All documents required for this RFP must be received in sealed envelopes and clearly labeled ‘Technical Bid” and “Financial Bid” accordingly at the location below not later than 5.00pm Wednesday, 22nd March, 2017.
Address your quote to:
The State Program Manager
FHI360, 3rd floor, Tisco Plaza,
Alhaja Ashabi Cole Street,
Only business with physical presence in Lagos State should apply
ABIA STATE GOVERNMENT
MINISTRY OF HOUSING, UMUAHIA
INVITATION TO TENDER
The Ministry of Housing, Umuahia, Abia State hereby invites bids for tender from competent, reputable and interested developers/contractors for the leasing of:
(a) Abia State property at Plot 1221 Ahmadu Bello Way, Victoria Island, Eti-Osa Local Government Area, Lagos State housing Abia State liaison office.
(b) Abia State property at No. 1, Regency Avenue, adjacent Hotel Presidential, Independence Layout Enugu housing, Abia State Guest House, Enugu state.
It is expected, that the developers should assess the investment potential of the two locations and remodel the existing properties
TENDER PROCEDURE: –
Prospective bidders are required to submit their tender containing the under listed documents to the office of the Hon Commissioner on or before 23rd March, 2017.
(a) Certificate of registration with Abia State Ministry of Works as contractor in Abia State
(b) Certificate of registration with Corporate Affairs Commissions(CAC)
(c) Company profile including personnel and equipment
(d) Details of verifiable experience on similar project
(e) Current tax clearance certificate
(f) Current financial status of the company
(g) Technical designs
(h) Tender fee (non-refundable)
(i) Fully priced bill of quantity.
LEASE TENURE: –
The lease tenure will be for a period of 20-25 years,
CLOSING DATE: –
Closing date for the submission of the tenders is 23rd March, 2017. The opening of the tender follows three days after submission in the office of the Hon Commissioner Ministry of Housing, Umuahia Abia State
Hon Osita Igbe
EDO STATE GOVERNMENT
MINISTRY OF HOUSING AND URBAN DEVELOPMENT
EDPA PLAZA, SAKPONBA ROAD.
Benin City, Edo State
INVITATION TO TENDER
The Edo State Government hereby invites tenders from suitably qualified and reputable Service Providers for the following services:
LOT- 1: Aerial mapping of the State (excluding the Benin City catchment area)
LOT- 2: Geographical information System for the state —EDOGIS
This project entails the aerial mapping, production of high resolution orthophotos and topographic maps, DTMs, cadasters etc. leading to the establishment of a full-fledged, functional geographical information system.
This is a competitive tender statutorily enabled by Part IV, Section 20 of Edo State public procurement Agency Law, 2012
The physical address for the collection of Tender Documents is:
• The Office of the Permanent Secretary,
• Ministry of Housing and Urban Development,
• EDPA Plaza, Sakpoba Road, Benin City;
• Documents may be collected during working hours from 07.30hours -1600hours.
Queries relating to the issue of these documents may be directed to the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Housing & Urban Development (email@example.com) or the Secretary, EDSG Committee on the implementation of GIS (anrfrankye@Qmail.com) not later than 3 weeks before the closing date of the tender.
Payment of a non-refundable fee of N250,000.00 (Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira only) in bank draft payable to Edo State Government (Ministry of Housing & Urban Development) shall be required before collection of the Tender Documents.
Evidence of similar projects executed. The procuring entity reserves the right to inspect any such projects indicated at random.
Evidence of Financial viability and a Bid Security of 2.5% of the tender price obtained from a reputable commercial bank.
SUBMISSION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS:
A two-envelope procedure will be followed. One (1) original envelope marked “original technical proposal” and two (2) copies marked “copy technical proposals and one (1) original envelope marked ‘original financial proposal” and two (2) copies marked “copy financial proposals” and sealed in one plain envelope without any distinguishing mark.
The closing time for submission of tenders is 12:00pm on April 8th 2017. Opening of the Tenders will be done immediately in the presence of bidders who wish to attend.
All Tenders must be written in English and denominated in Naira only. Telephonic, telegraphic, telex, facsimile or emailed tenders will not be accepted.
A tender may bid for either or both lots advertised. However, the bids must be submitted in separate envelops.
The Edo State Public Procurement Agency’s Standardized Conditions of Tender apply to this procurement, for which all the applicable Tender Data is contained in the tender documents.
Notwithstanding anything in the foregoing, Edo State Government is not bound to accept the lowest or any tender that does not satisfy all requirements.
Completed financial and technical bids shall be submitted in wax sealed PLAIN envelops marked only with the Lot number and addressed to:
AERIAL MAPPING/GIS SERVICES
Ministry of Housing and Urban Development,
Office of the Permanent Secretary, (First Floor),
EDPA Plaza, Sakpoba Road,
Dare I. Dania
Ministry of Housing & Urban Development
INVITATION TO TENDER/ SUBMISSION OF PREQUALIFICATION DOCUMENTS
The British Council invites prospective Advertising and Media Agencies to submit their expressions of interest and pre-qualification documentation towards the provision of Marketing and Communication services for our 2017/2018 Study UK Exhibitions which will hold in major cities in Nigeria.
Shortlisted eligible agencies that submit all the appropriate documentation will be requested to develop the Marketing and Communications campaign which is expected to cut across all media to ultimately generate awareness leading to the participation of over 2000 quality participants at each exhibition.
SCOPE OF WORK
Shortlisted agencies will be expected to demonstrate through their tenders, how they intend to achieve the following minimum standards,
The standards include but not limited to:
• Development of an innovative marketing campaign that will reach the target audience and generate engagement, ensure reach, visibility and subsequent attendance.
• The campaign must put into consideration the peculiarities of the different regions where the proposed events will take place
• The campaign must showcase the key messages of the Study UK brand
• Provision of quality branded promotional materials
Note that a media brief with further information will be sent to agencies that pre-qualify.
Interested Advertising and Media Agencies are to submit the following documents along with their expression of interest:
i. Certificate of Registration/Incorporation verifiable from Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) and particulars of directors
ii. Company’s Current Tax Clearance Certificate issued by the appropriate authority
iii. Company’s Taxpayer/ Tax Identification Number (TIN)
iv. Details of bank account on banks official letter headed paper, to certify the authenticity of the account since all payments due on the contract, if awarded, will be made through direct bank transfer
v. Corporate profile with list of past & present clients
vi. Formal letter of reference from at least two of the client list in ‘V’ above
vii. All documents and written communication must be in English
All interested agencies should submit their expressions of interest and pre-qualification documents via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or submit to the British Council office at 20 Thompson Avenue, Ikoyi, Lagos on or before 12.00noon on Monday, 13th March, 2017.
Any enquiry received after the date and time specified will not be considered.
For further enquiries, please email: email@example.com
FEDERAL UNIVERSITY LAFIA
P.M.B. 146, LAFIA, NASARAWA STATE
ADVERTISEMENT FOR PREQUALIFICATION OF CONTRACTORS FOR TETFUND FUNDED PROJECT
Federal University Lafia, is implementing projects with grant from the Tertiary Education Trust Fund (TETFUND) and hereby invites reputable contractors with RELEVANT experience to apply for prequalification to bid for the CONSTRUCTION OF BRIDGE AND CULVERT at the University Permanent site.
2.0 SCOPE OF WORK
The work involves Construction of a Bridge with a size of 15m Length x 10m Width and a 3m x 3m triple cell Box Culvert and Drains at the Permanent Site of the Federal University Lafia
3.0 TENDER REQUIREMENTS
Interested and competent contractors wishing to carry out the project are to collect Tender Documents containing drawings, Specifications and un-priced Bill of Quantities (BoQ) from the Council Affairs Division of the University upon payment of N25,000.00 (twenty five thousand naira only) to the University TSA Account. The Tender Documents need to be completed and submitted by only companies that can show evidence of the following:
i. Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) Registration;
ii. Valid Tax Clearance Certificate;
iii. Compliance with Pension Fund & PENCOM;
iv. Compliance with ITF contribution;
v. Compliance with the Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF);
vi. Registration on the National Database of Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by BPP or a copy of Interim Registration Report (IRR) as evidence of compliance with the requirement;
vii. Sworn Affidavit in line with the provisions of Part iv, Section 16 and Section 6 (c, e and f) of the PPA2007;
viii. Company’s audited account for the last three (3) years;
ix. Financial capability or banking support;
x. Current registration with relevant regulatory body as applicable;
xi. Comprehensive Company profile and organizational structure, with list of key personnel to be deployed on the project showing their technical qualification and experience;
xii. List of similar and verifiable projects executed (copies of letters of contract award and completion certificates) within the last five (5) years;
xiii. List of equipment to be used and their location. It should be stated if the equipment are owned or leased; and
xiv. A letter authorizing the University to verify claims made in the submission.
Applicants should note that items (i) to (vii) above are MANDATORY
4.0 SUBMISSION OF TENDER DOCUMENT
Two copies of pre-qualification documents enclosed in sealed envelope marked “Pre-qualification for the Construction of a Bridge and a Culvert” and two copies of Financial Bids also enclosed in another sealed envelope marked “Financial Bid for the Construction of a Bridge and a Culvert” respectively should both be enclosed in a bigger sealed envelope with the inscription “Prequalification and Financial Bids for the Construction of Bridge and Culvert” and addressed to:
Federal University Lafia
Lafia, Nasarawa State.
Tender Documents should be dropped in the box designated for the project located at the Reception, Central Administrative Building, Permanent site, Federal University, Lafia.
All submissions must be received not later than 12:00noon on Wednesday, April 19, 2017.
5.0 OPENING OF TENDER
a. Tender (Pre-qualification) Documents will be opened on Wednesday, April 19, 2017, at 12:30pm in the Senate Chamber, Central Administrative Building, Permanent Site, Federal University Lafia.
b. Financial Bids for only bidders prequalified will be opened at a different exercise on a date to be communicated to the prequalified bidders, and to which they shall be invited.
c. Civil Societies, Non-Governmental Organisations, Professional bodies and all interested members of the Public, especially intending Contractors are hereby invited
1. Participation in this tender exercise and any related process neither creates any commitment nor establishes any legal relationship with the Federal University Lafia or any of its officers.
2. Any further clarification on this Invitation for Tender should be addressed to the Registrar at least 10 days before the closing date for the submission of bids.
Dr. Mamuda Abubakar
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
The Government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria has received a credit/loan from World Bank/International Development Association (IDA) towards the Community and Social Development Project (SCDP). The objective of the CSDP is to increase access of people (in rural communities) in the State to improved social and natural resources infrastructure service in a sustainable manner through the provision of grant support to communities. The project will be implemented over a five year period. It is intended that part of the proceeds of this credit/loan will be applied to eligible expenditure for the services of the Project Office IEC/Training and Administrative Office in Yobe State Agency for Community and Social Development.
(A) PROJECT OFFICER, IEC AND TRAINING
(i) QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE: At least a first degree or HND in Social Sciences, Natural Resources Sciences, Rural Environmental Development, Agric Extension with at least 5 years post qualification experience part of which must relate to training and social analysis, especially rural appraisals, Computer literacy is compulsory and experience in community level facilitation and mobilization is an added advantage.
• Supervise and carrying out promotions and outreach programme to create awareness of State Agency’s activities
• Facilitate the carrying out of advocacy for the CSDP at the state level through information, education and communication (IEC) campaigns
• Ensure linkage with relevant ministries/agencies on integrating collective action and mobilization of resources for sectoral development plans;
• Undertake regular skill gap analysis of project staff, line ministries, LGRC and CPMC members and identify requisite training to address
• Supervise all training delivery to CPMCs and LGRCs in liaison with relevant SA staff and line ministries staff
• Prepare budget estimates and annual work plan for training, information, education and communication activities of the SA
• Maintain links with and update knowledge of other agencies programmes on advocacy, sensitization and awareness and communities
• Be responsible for preparing periodic reports on progress in advocacy, mobilization and awareness, measured against the targets of annual work plans and legal funding requirements (e.g. IDA/donor requirements)
• Responsible for communication materials development
• Organize learning events for stakeholders
• Coordinate and facilitate CDD cross-learning events and information sharing amongst stakeholders
• Monitoring and coordination of information, education and communication activities
(B) ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER:
(i) QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE: A university degree, HND or its equivalent in social sciences or humanities with at least four years post qualification experience. He/She must be computer literate.
• Secretary to the Management Committee Meetings
• Responsible for Management of personnel matters including appointments, appraisals, discipline, promotion and any other related issues
• Shall be responsible for supervising clerical staff
• Ensure appropriate record keeping
• Responsible for managing all office utility services
• Responsible for maintaining office assets including vehicles, plants office premises etc
• Supervise security staff of the SA
• Any other duty as may be assign by the GM or Admin and Finance Manager
METHOD OF APPLICATION
The appointment is for the period of the life of the project with six month probation period. However, Civil servant found suitable will be engaged as seconded officer and will continue to enjoy salary from their employers with Productivity Allowance from the project
Yobe State Agency for Community and Social Development request for 10 copies of Curriculum Vitae from eligible/interested applicant for the position of Project Officer M & E and Administrative Officer. The remuneration is attractive and in commensurate with the mode of entry and in accordance with the CSDP Staff Regulation and conditions of service.
The CV’s should be submitted to the General Manager Yobe State Agency for Community and Social Development, Commissioners Quarter Layout off Bukar Abba Ibrahim Way, Damaturu Yobe State not later than 22ND MARCH, 2017.
Yobe State Agency for Community and Social Development, Damaturu