INVITATION FOR BIDS (IFB)
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
GOVERNMENT OF ABIA STATE
MINISTRY OF ENVIRONMENT AND SOLID MINERAL DEVELOPMENT ABIA STATE NIGERIA EROSION AND WATERSHED MANAGEMENT PROJECT (ABS-NEWMAP)
CREDIT NO: IDA 51050 NG
ISSUED ON: MARCH 13, 2017
IFB NO: ABS/NEWMAP/CW/NCB/17/01
TITLE: PROCUREMENT OF A CONTRACTOR FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF RECLAMATION, CHANNELIZATION AND REMEDIATION WORKS AT UMUDA ISINGWU/UMUAGU IBEKU AND UMUOGELE UMUAKWU GULLY EROSION IN ABIA STATE
(1) The Federal Republic of Nigeria has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Abia State Nigeria Erosion and Watershed Management Project (ABS-NEWMAP), and intends to apply part of the proceeds to cover eligible payments under the contract for the Construction of Remediation Works at Umuda Isingwu/Umuagu Ibeku and Umuogele Gully Erosion State, Abia State.
(2) The Abia State Nigeria Erosion and Watershed Management Project (ABS-NEWMAP) on behalf of Abia State Government now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the Construction of Remediation Works at Umuda Isingwu/Umuagu Ibeku and Umuogele Umuakwu Gully Erosion State, Abia State (“the Works”).
Lot Item Sites Bid Security
1 i Umuda Isingwu/Umuagu Ibeku gully erosion site N25M
2 ii Umuogele Umuakwu Gully Erosion State N12.5M
(3) The works is divided into two (2) lots:
Lot 1: Construction of Remediation Works at Umuda Isingwu/Umuagu Ibeku gully erosion Abia State (ABS/NEWMAP/CW/NCB/17/01/Lot1)
The Umuda Isingwu/Umuagu Ibeku gully erosion complex lies between longitude 05° 32′ and 05° 34′ North, and latitude 07° 28′ and 07° 30′ East. The Umuda Isingwu/Umuagu Ibeku gully erosion complex consists of Umuagu main gully and its tributary Umuda/Okengwu gully, and Isingwu main gully. They are located in Umuagu Ibeku and Umuda Isingwu communities in Umuahia North local government area of Abia State.
This site has three different gully heads at Umuagu, Umuda and Isingwu villages. The Umuagu and Umuda/Okengwu gullies empty into Iyi Doti (Dei Oti) stream while Isingwu gully empties into the Obohu stream.
Lot 2: Construction of Remediation Works at Umuogele Umuakwu Gully Erosion Site, Abia State (ABS/NEWMAP/CW/NCB/17/01/Lot2)
Umuogele Umuakwu gully erosion site. It lies between longitude 05o 20′ and 05o 22′ North, and latitude 07o 30′ and 07o 31′ East. The gully lies within UTM Zone 32, to the North Eastern part of the LGA. The gully head has GIS coordinate E 335465.159m, N 591784.013m, and the elevation is 106m approximately. The gully area is bounded by UTM coordinates 700800mN to 702500mN and 795800mE to 79600mE. The gully runs in a north east to south direction and empties at Iyi-Ukwu Umuakwu stream.
(4) The construction works is for a period of Sixteen (16) calendar months and shall include but not limited to the following:
(5) Gully Head Stabilization which is to convey storm runoff safely downstream into the gully bed without causing excessive erosion.
(6) Gully Bed Stabilization which will minimize the flow velocity and reduce the erosive force of the flowing water, and trap sediments which will partially fill the gully bed.
(c) Gully bank stabilization and watershed management.
(d) Suitable bioremediation in accordance to the recommended design.
(5) To be eligible for the construction works, bidders must meet the following criteria:
(a) Possession of construction experience as a Prime Contractor for at least the last ten (10) years prior to the application submission deadline, and with work cited being at least 80% complete;
(b) Demonstrate that it has access to or has available liquid asset to meet cash flow requirement for Lot 1: N500m and Lot 2: N300m;
(c) Minimum average annual turnover in construction works of at least; Lot 1: Naira 1.2 Billion and Lot 2: Naira 500 Million in the last five years in works that have been successfully and substantially completed and that are similar to the proposed works under this Contract;
(d) Own a substantial proportion of the construction equipment required to successfully execute the Contracts;
(e) Provide Annual audited account for the last 5 years to demonstrate the current soundness of the applicant’s financial position and its prospective long-term profitability;
(f) Have no history of court/arbitral award decisions at least for the past five (5) years;
(g) Have practical knowledge of Bioremediation techniques of flexible structures and must be familiar with the States’ ecosystem, hydrology, terrain and ecological challenges.
(6) Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers revised January 2011, revised July 1. 2014 (“Procurement Guidelines”), and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines. In addition, please refer to paragraphs 1.6 and 1.7 setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
(7) Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Abia State Project Management Unit, Nigeria Erosion and Watershed Management Project, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and inspect the bidding document during office hours of 9:00am to 4:00pm at the address given below:
State Project Management Unit (SPMU),
ABIA STATE NIGERIA EROSION AND WATERSHED MANAGEMENT PROJECT (ABS-NEWMAP) NEWMAP House, Beside Commissioner’s Quarters, New Government Station Layout Umuahia, Abia State
Email: email@example.com ,
(8) A complete set of bidding document in English Language may be purchased by interested and eligible bidders upon the submission of a written application on bidder’s letterhead to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Thirty Thousand Naira (N30,000.00) only. The method of payment will be by certified Bank cheque favour of Abia State Nigeria Erosion and Watershed Management Project.
(9) Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 12:00 noon local time on April 24, 2017. Electronic submission of Bids will not be permitted.
(10) Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below: All bids MUST be accompanied by a Bid Security of not less than the amount stated in the table above for each lot.
(11) A Pre-bid meeting would be held at the address below on April 3, 2017 which is two weeks before the Bid Opening date by 12:00 noon to allow potential bidders seek clarifications on the bidding document.
The State Project Coordinator
ABIA STATE NIGERIA EROSION AND WATERSHED MANAGEMENT PROJECT (ABS-NEWMAP)
Beside Commissioner’s Quarters,
New Government Station Layout Umuahia Abia State
NIGERIAN SHIPPERS’ COUNCIL
4, Otunba Oyodele Soyode Lane (Formerly Park Land), Apapa, Lagos.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, http://www.shipperscouncil.gov.ng
SALE OF UNSERVICEABLE ITEMS AND EQUIPMENT
In line with the provision of sections 55 and 56 of the Public Procurement Act 2007 and Section 2964 of the Federal Government Financial Regulation 2009, the General Public are hereby invited to bid for the sale of Unserviceable Items.
CONDITIONS FOR BIDDING:
(1) Inspection of Items and submission of Bids shall be from 9.00a.m.-4.00p.m. daily for two  weeks with effect from today [the date of this Advert] on “As It Were Basis” without testing.
(2) Interested bidders should prepare their Bid for each item in the format given [Bid Submission Sheet]
(3) The completed bid submission sheet should be submitted at any of the Council’s Offices in a sealed envelope marked “UNSERVICEABLE ITEMS” (not later than 27th March, 2017)
(4) Every Bidder must clearly indicate his/her Full Name, Full Address and Telephone Number, the item he/she is bidding, the Code and Location. Failure to adhere to this will nullify the bid.
(5) Opening of the Bids shall come two  weeks after the closure of bids submission at the Council’s Corporate Head Office, 4, Otunba Ayodele Soyode Lane [formerly Park Lane], Apapa, Lagos.
(6) The highest Bidder shall be the Winner for each item and no-one else shall be entitled to that item except if the Highest bidder fails to pay for the item within the specified period which will be stated on the letter of offer.
(7) At the end of the exercise, only winners shall be contacted.
(8) Winner[s] are expected to take immediate possession of the item[s] and move same out of the Council’s premises in not more than Twenty-four hours [24hrs] after full payment. Failure to do this will be at owner’s risk.
Bid Submission Sheet
(a) Full Name of Bidder [Person or Corporate]……………………….
(b) Bidder’s Contact Address ……………………………….
(c) Bidder’s Telephone No[s]…………………………………
(d) Items Bidded with Code(s) and Location(s)………………
(e) Amount Offered [in Words & Figures]……………….
(f) Bidder’s Signature and Date:…………………….
(a) This Advert is published for information purposes only and does not constitute an offer by the Council to transact with any party for the disposal, nor does it constitute a commitment nor obligation on the part of the Council to dispose the item.
(b) The Council will not be responsible for any costs or expenses incurred by any interested party[ies] in connection with any response to this invitation, inspection and/or the preparation or submission in response to an inquiry.
(c) The Council is not bound to award to any bidder and reserves the right to annul the disposal process at any time without incurring any liability and assigning any reason thereof.
(d) Late bids shall not be accepted while multiple bids shall be nullified.
BIDS SUBMISSION OFFICES
4,Otunba Ayodele Soyode Lane, (formerly Park Lane) Apapa, Lagos. North West Zonal Coordinating Office,
79, Baje Koli Rd, Beside Shagalinku Zoo Rd, Kano North East Zonal Coordinating Office,
5, Ahmed Abdulkadir Rd, (formerly Bank Road) Bauchi, Bauchi State.
Abuja Liaison Office,
Shipper’s Plaza, Plot 438 Michael Okpara way, Wuse Zone 5, Abuja. South West Zonal Coordinating Office, His
Grace Building, 16B, Oyo Rd, (Opp. Oando Filling Station) Mokola Ibadan. South East Zonal Coordinating Office, 25,
Aba/Owerri Road, Aba.
North Central Zonal Coordinating Office,
7, Joseph Gomwalk Road, Jos. South South Zonal Coordinating Office, 38,
Perekule Street GRA Phase II P/Harcourt, River State.
LIST OF UNSERVICEABLE ITEMS
S/N ITEMS QTY LOCATK)N(S)
1. Office and Household Furniture/Equipment Perkins 27 KVA Generator, ThermocoolT20 Refriger¬ator etc lot Port-Harcourt
2. Office and Household Furniture/ Equipment Perkins Generator 100Kva, etc lot Abuja
3. Office and Household Furniture/ Equipment, Elemax Generator (7000W), etc lot Calabar
4. Office and Household Furniture/Equipment, Newclime Refrigerator, etc lot Warri
5. Office and Household Furniture/Equipment, Toyota Hiace Bus(FG111C19) etc lot Lokoja
6. Office and Household Furniture/Equipment, Honda Generator, etc lot Makurdi
7. Office and Household Furniture/Equipment, Fridges, Thermocool 200,Toyota Hiace bus (19C-34-FG) etc lot Kano
8. Office and Household Furniture/Equipment, Toyota Hiace bus(19C-39-FG), etc lot Sokoto
9. Office and Household Furniture/Equipment Toyota Hiace bus (FG110C19), etc lot Yola
10. Office and Household Furniture/Equipment, Generator Elemax SH7000DX, Fridge, Thermocool 200,Toyota Hiace bus (IFG100C19) etc lot Onitsha
11. Office and Household Furniture/Equipment lot Ibadan
Office and Household Furniture/ Equipment, Discommissioned medium & low voltage panels, Mitsubishi canter truck (19C30FG) Peugeot 504 Car (FG180C19) Q link (FG101C19) & (FG102 CI 9) Motor-cycles, Fridges, Electrical Armoured cables, etc lot Lagos (H/Q)
13. Office and Household Furniture/Equipment, Toyota Hiace Bus (FG138C19) lot Aba
14. Office and Household Furniture/Equipment, etc lot Ilorin
15. Office and Household Furniture/ Equipment, etc lot Akure
16. Office and Household Furniture/Equipment, etc lot Bauchi
17. Office and Household Furniture/Equipment, etc lot Jos
18. Office and Household Furniture/Equipment, etc lot Minna
PROPERTIES FOR SALE
THE NEW CAPITAL PROPERTIES LIMITED on behalf of its client hereby advertises for the purpose of requesting for bids from the general public i.e. corporate bodies and individuals interested in buying the undermentioned properties:
(1) Commercial Property, Ijora Oloye, Apapa-Lagos: Purpose built office space on two floors, a warehouse, a bungalow, a workshop, a communication mast and a security house all situated within a perimeter fence premises measuring approximately 6.147 Hectares.
(2) Nos. 7Aand 7B Isa Kaita Road, Kaduna: 3Nos.Blocks of 4 Bedroom bungalows with 3Nos. of 1 Room Boys Quarters, and a Gate House Fenced round its perimeter. Total site are is 7,703.53 square meters approximately in a low density residential area.
(3) Housing Estate consisting of 4Nos. Blocks 4Nos. 3 Bedrooms flats on 2 floors with 4Nos. Block of 2 Rooms Boys Quarters, 4Nos. Block of 3 Bedroom Bungalows with 4Nos. Blocks of 2 Bedrooms Boys Quarters, Gate House, Parking space all fenced round with sand crate block wall, at Malali opposite Federal Government College Kaduna. The land area is approximately 14,406.05 square meters.
(4) A plot of land located at No. A5 Somali Crescent, Barnawa Kaduna measuring approximately 2,444.38 square meters.
(5) No. 11B (Now No. 33) Sultan Close, Unguwan Rimi GRA, Kaduna.
(6) No. B55 Tunga Low Cost, Tunga Minna: A unit of terrace 2 Bedroom Flat residential building on an area measuring 234 square meters.
(7) A plot of land located at No. 22 Hore-Ladde, Yola measuring approximately 1,061.09 square meters.
(8) No. H12 Sani Daura Housing Estate, Damaturu: A two-bedroom semi-detached bungalow on approximately 475 square meters land area.
(9) No. 10GArkille State LowCost, Sokoto: A3 Bedroom terrace flat on an area approximately 360.006 square meters.
(10) No. 4/6 Ahmadu Bello Way, Nagwamatse House, Kaduna: Purpose built high rise office complex on eleven floors with elevator well extending to sixteen floors and a basement floor. There are 12 other ancillary structures on the approximately 27,728.356 square meters site area.
SUBMISSION CLOSING DATE
All interested applicants should their bids to the Managing Director, New Capital Properties Limited, No. 5A Ali Akilu/ Modibbo Adama Road, Kaduna on or before April 10, 2017.
All enquiries should be directed to: email@example.com
Or 08127276458 Applicants may be allowed to inspect the properties of their choice at an agreed date.
This publication is for information purposes only and does not constitute an offer to transact with any party nor does it constitute a commitment or obligation on our part to sell the properties.
We will not be responsible for any cost or expense incurred by any interested party(ies) in connection with any response to this invitation and or the preparation or submission in response to this enquiry.
We are also not bound to shortlist any bidder and reserve the right to annul the selection process at any time without incurring any liability and assigning any reason thereof.
New Capital Properties Limited
FEDERAL HOUSING AUTHORITY
26, Julius Nyerere Crescent, Asokoro, (PMB 101, Garki), Abuja
Tel: 0803 334 6509 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: http://www.fha.gov.ng
RE: INVITATION TO TENDER FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF 3 BLOCKS (2 STOREYS) OF SIX (6) FLATS OF 2 BEDROOM AT FEDERAL HOUSING AUTHORITY’S OLD CLINIC, KUBWA
(1) In line with the provision of Section 23(2) of the Public Procurement Act, 2007, the Federal Housing Authority wishes to draw the attention of the general public that the non¬-refundable tender fee of One Hundred Thousand Naira (N100, 000.00) earlier advertised in the “Daily Trust” and “The Guardian” newspapers of Monday, 6th February, 2017, has been reduced to Twenty Five Thousand Naira (N25, 000,00). Any bidder who has paid the One Hundred Thousand Naira (N100, 000,00) should now come forward for a refund of the excess amount charged.
(2) The evidence of VAT Registration Certificate / Remittance included in the previous advertisement as one of the criteria for pre-qualification has been expunged. All other pre-qualification requirements remain as earlier advertised.
(3) The closing date and time of submission of Technical and Financial bids earlier scheduled for Wednesday, 15th March, 2017 at 12:00 noon has now been re-scheduled to hold on Friday, 31st March, 2017 at 12:00 noon at the same venue and time. Bid opening starts immediately at the close of bid submission.
THE ADVERT REFERRED TO ABOVE IS SHOWN BELOW
FEDERAL HOUSING AUTHORITY
26, Julius Nyerere Crescent, Asokoro, (PMB 101, Garki), Abuja
Tel: 0803 334 6509
INVITATION TO BID FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF 3 BLOCKS (2 STOREYS) OF SIX (6) FLATS OF 2 BEDROOM AT FEDERAL HOUSING AUTHORITY’S OLD CLINIC, KUBWA, ABUJA
1:1 This advertisement is in line with the Public Procurement Regulations for Goods and Works. (Public Procurement Act (PPA) 2007 (Act 14 No of 2007).
1:2 Federal Housing Authority hereby invites experienced and competent construction companies or firms to bid for the construction of 3 Blocks (i.e 2 Storeys) of Six (6) Flats of 2 Bedroom at Federal Housing Authority’s Old Clinic, Kubwa, Abuja.
2:0 SCOPE OF WORK
2:1 The construction of 3 Blocks (i.e 2 Storeys) of Six (6) Flats of 2 Bedroom at Federal Housing Authority’s Old Clinic, Kubwa, Abuja.
3:0 PRE-QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
3:1 The pre-qualification requirements for the construction of 3 Blocks (i.e 2 Storeys) of Six (6) Flats of 2 Bedroom at Federal Housing Authority’s Old Clinic, Kubwa, Abuja include the following:-
(a) Evidence of registration and incorporation by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), by inclusion of Certificate of Incorporation and Articles of Association.
(b) Evidence of current Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (i.e 2014, 2015 and 2016) corresponding with declared Annual Turnover by inclusion of photocopies.
(c) Evidence of VAT Registration / Remittances and Tax Identification Number (TIN).
(d) Evidence of National Pension Commission Registration / Remittances in compliance with the provisions of the Pension Reform Act, 2004.
(e) Evidence of compliance with the Industrial Training Fund Amendment Act 2011, by inclusion of compliance letter from the Industrial Training Fund (ITF).
(f) Evidence of registration with the Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria (FRCN).
(g) Evidence of registration on the National Database of Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by inclusion of interim Registration Report (IRR) from BPP.
(h) Company Profile, including Curriculum Vitae and details of professional registration of the personnel,
(i) Verifiable evidence of previous experience in handling similar projects, including list of projects, names of clients, contract values, letters of award / certificates of completion.
(j) Reference / guarantee letter from a reputable bank.
(k) Company Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years (i.e 2014, 2015 and 2016).
(l) Payment of non-refundable fees of One Hundred Thousand Naira (N100,000.00) only, evidence of which must be attached to the Invitation to Tender,
(m) A sworn affidavit certifying that:
All the required documents submitted are both GENUINE and UP-TO-DATE.
None of the Directors of the Company has ever been convicted by any Court of Law.
None of the Directors of the Company is a Staff of the Authority
The Company is not bankrupt or a party to liquidation proceedings in any Court of Law.
Kindly note that items (a)-(g) in above criteria are MANDATORY and failure to produce any will lead to AUTOMATIC disqualification of the Company
4:0 SUBMISSION OF TENDER
4:1 The Technical and Financial proposals must be prepared as separate documents. Three (3) copies of Technical and Financial proposal must be SEPARATELY packaged in sealed envelopes, clearly marked as either “Financial or Technical Proposal”, as appropriate and put together in a SINGLE (bigger) envelope which shall be clearly marked “INVITATION TO BID FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF 3 BLOCKS (2 STOREYS) OF SIX FLATS OF 3 BEDROOM AT FEDERAL HOUSING AUTHORITTS OLD CLINIC, KUBWA, ABUJA,” and all documents must be paginated and properly bound and addressed to:
Managing Director / CE
Federal Housing Authority
26, Julius Nyerere Crescent
5:0 SUBMISSION CLOSING DATE AND TIME
5:1 The Closing date for the submission of the Invitation to Tender is on or before 12:00 noon on Wednesday, 15th March, 2017.
6:0 BID OPENING DATE AND TIME
6:1 All submissions will be opened immediately at the close of submission at 12.00 noon on Wednesday, 15th March, 2017 in the presence of bidders, the general public and non¬governmental organizations (NGOs) at the Office of AGM (Procurement), FHA Headquarters, Asokoro District, Abuja.
7:0 OTHER INFORMATION
All inquiries should be directed to:
Federal Housing Authority
26, Julius Nyerere Crescent
8:1 This announcement is published for information purpose only and does not constitute an offer by the Board to transact with any party for the project, nor does it constitute a commitment or an obligation on the part of the Board, to procure concession services.
8:2 The Board will not be responsible for any cost or expenses incurred by any interested party(ies) in connection with any response to this invitation and or the preparation or submission in response to an inquiry.
8:3 The Board is not bound to shortlist any bidder and reserves the right to annul the selection process at any time without incurring any liabilities and assigning any reason thereof.