KANO STATE GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA
MINISTRY OF WORKS, HOUSING AND TRANSPORT
INVITATION FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOL) FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE PROPOSED KANO STATE ULTRA-MODERN MOTOR TERMINAL PROJECTS
1.0 In line with the recommendations of the new transport policy for Kano State, the Kano State Government under the able leadership of His Excellency Dr. Abdullahi Umar Ganduje OFR intends to develop ultra-modem motor terminals at various locations in the metropolis.
2.0 SCOPE OF THE PROJECT
Three types of proposals (MINI, MEDIUM and MEGA) depending on the locations are designed and estimated cost prepared.
2.1 MINI TYPE
This type of terminal is proposed for Malam Kato Square, Kofar Wambai, Kwanar Jaba/Gayawa and Kwanar Madobi motor parks.
2.2 MEDIUM TYPE
This terminal is for Kofar Ruwa, Yankaba, Unguwa Uku, Mariri and Rijiyar Zaki motor parks.
2.3 MEGA TYPE
This type is proposed for construction at Kwanar Dawaki and Kasuwar Dawanau areas.
2.4 PROPOSED FACILITIES
The main terminal building consist of the following;
(A) Ticketing booths
(B) Waiting lounges
(C) Arrival and departure platforms
(D) Restaurants/ and food courts
(E) Administrative offices
(F) Rest rooms
(G) ATM gallery;
(H) Safe luggage rooms, and
(I) Let-table shops.
2.5 OTHER ADDITIONAL FACILITIES
The supporting facilities will include among others
(A) Entrance plaza
(E) Fire station
(F) Security outpost
(G) Mechanic village
(H) Filling station/car wash
(I) Mosque, and
(J) Observation tower
3.0 EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
The Government wishes to implement these projects jointly with the private sector through a Public Private Partnership (PPP) arrangement.
The Expression of Interest (EOI) to be submitted by interested companies or Joint ventures must include:
• Indication on the type of project
• Relevant experience in PPP in the transport sector
• Proposed PPP model
• Technical competency
• Financial capacity
• Staff capacity and experience
• Experience in similar project
• Company location and office address
4.0 EVALUATION CRITERIA
• Brief on the type of project
• Suitability of the proposed PPP model
• Time period for project implementation/completion
• Technical and financial capacity
• Experience in similar project.
5.0 SUBMISSION OF EOI
Expression of interest must be received at the address below no later than 24TH APRIL, 2017. Submission must be made in English and delivered in sealed envelope with the interested terminal indicated on the left hand side of the envelope.
The Permanent Secretary
Ministry of Works Housing & Transport
Dan Hausa Road
GSM 08033513135, 08036322510
Short listed candidates will later be invited for the bidding and other relevant documents.
PLATEAU STATE UNIVERSITY, BOKKOS
INVITATION FOR PRE-QUALIFICATION FOR CAPITAL PROJECT UNDER 2017 BUDGET
The Plateau State University is desirous of awarding the contract for her proposed Administrative Block for the year 2017 Appropriation. It therefore invites interested and reputable Contractors to submit Tenders for Pre-qualification.
(1.1) DESCRIPTION AND SCOPE OF WORKS
LOT 1: Construction Of University Administrative Building
LOT 2: Furnishing Of University Administrative Building
(2.0) PRE-QUALIFICATION CRITERIA
(1) Evidence of Registration/Incorporation by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
(2) Company’s tax clearance certificate for the preceding three (3) years i.e. 2014, 2015 and 2016.
(3) Current Evidence of payment of Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Employers’ Contribution.
(4) Certificate of compliance with Pension Reform Act 2014.
(5) Company’s audited accounts for the last three (3) years i.e. 2014, 2015, 2016, including annual turnover.
(6) Evidence of registration with Bureau for Public Procurement.
(i) Evidence of financial capability to execute the projects, Bank reference and a commitment to provide facility for the execution of the contract, if awarded.
(ii) Original Bank Statement for the past Twelve Months.
(iii) List of similar verifiable and successfully completed or on-going projects. Please enclose copies of letters of award, interim payment certificates and practical completion certificates if any.
(iv) Reference letters from at least three (3) previous clients of similar projects, satisfactorily completed.
(v) VAT registration with evidence of remittances for three (3) years (i.e. 2014, 2015 and 2016)
(vi) List of key managerial, technical and administrative staff of the company. This should include names, qualifications, curriculum vitae and copies of certificates and professional certificates of registration.
(vii) List of equipment owned or to be hired by the company for the execution of the project (showing evidence of ownership).
(viii) A Sworn Affidavit indicating that all documents submitted are genuine, verifiable and that, no officer of the University has a pecuniary interest or is a former or present Director or Shareholder in the Company.
(ix) Evidence of community social responsibility (if any).
Please come along with original copies of all submitted documents for sighting on the day of opening of the pre-qualification documents. All claims are subject to verification. Please note that any false claims shall be ground for disqualification.
(3.0) COLLECTION OF PRE-QUALIFICATION DOCUMENTS
Pre-qualification documents are to be collected in the Procurement Unit, Plateau State University, Bokkos from 11:00am on Thursday 30th March, 2017, after the payment of a non-refundable processing fee of Fifty Thousand Naira (N50,000.00) only per Lot, by following the following steps:
(1) Contractors must have their Taxpayer Identification Number (State TIN) from the Plateau State Internal Revenue Service (PSIRS) or any of its branches. Note: Contractors that already have their state TIN can proceed to stage 2
(2) Go to the Plateau State Internal Revenue Service or any of its branches and generate a bill with “Reference Number” which would be used to make payment at the bank in •favour of Plateau State University, Bokkos.
Note: While generating the E-Bills/Reference number at the Plateau State Internal Revenue Service, Contractor must clearly state the purpose of payment e.g. indicating which lot.
(3) Contractors should take the bill/reference number generated to the Bank to make Payment.
(4) At the Bank, the platform to make payment is called the “E-bill platform” after making the payment they would be given an evidence of payment at the bank which would be brought back to the University.
(5) At the University, the Bursary generates a receipt for the contractors after confirmation of payment and documentation is finally done at the Accounts Unit of the Bursary
(a) Go to any Bank and Present your Reference Number and indicate that you are making payment through E-billing platform
(b) Go to your online banking platform, search for E-biller and make your payment using the E-bill/reference number generated at the Plateau State Internal Revenue Service.
Kindly present the receipt of payment to the Procurement Unit of the University for the collection of pre-qualification documents which must be completed and submitted on or before 11:00am Tuesday 18th April, 2017.
(4.0) SUBMISSION OF PRE-QUALIFICATION DOCUMENTS:
Pre-qualification documents should be bound, packaged and enveloped; indicating the name of company, Lot, telephone number and address of the company which should be clearly written on the reverse side of the envelope. All documents are to be addressed to: The Head of Procurement unit, Plateau State University, Bokkos and submitted in the Tender box provided in the Procurement Office, not later than 11:00am on or before Tuesday 18th April, 2017.
(5.0) OPENING OF PRE-QUALIFICATION DOCUMENTS:
The pre-qualification documents will be opened on Tuesday 18th April, 2017 at 12:00pm in the Senate Chamber, Plateau State University, Bokkos. Representatives of companies are invited to attend the meeting for the opening of the pre-qualification documents as stated above.
PLEASE NOTE THAT:
(1) Submission of pre-qualification documents to the Plateau State University, Bokkos is neither a commitment nor an obligation to award contract to any contractor or his agent.
(2) The Plateau State University, Bokkos reserves the right to reject any or all documents submitted at any time prior to pre-qualification or acceptance if the above stated procedure is not followed.
(3) The Plateau State University, Bokkos reserves the right to cancel the procurement proceedings at any stage in the public interest without incurring any liability to any firm.
(4) Arrange your pre-qualification documents for submission as it appears on the advert.
(5) Failure to comply with any of the above mentioned instructions may lead to outright disqualification.
1004 HOME OWNERS AND RESIDENTS ASSOCIATION (HORA)
INVITATION FOR BIDS FROM SERVICE PROVIDERS FOR: FACILITY MANAGEMENT, SECURITY SERVICES, WATER PLANT MANAGEMENT, POWER PLANT MANAGEMENT & SEWAGE PLANT MANAGEMENT
The 1004 Home Owners and Residents Association (HORA) is calling for bids from service providers for the following services for 1004 Estates: facility management, provision of security services, management of power plant, management of water plant and management of sewage plant. All bids are welcome from applicably registered companies with the CAC. On April 3rd 2017, the bidding process will be closed from new bids. In order to bid, softcopies of bid documents must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and 2 sets of hard copies of bid documents delivered by hand or registered mail to 1004 Estates, Cluster B Clubhouse (HORA Secretariat), Victoria Island, Lagos. All bid submissions must be completed no later than 4pm on April 3rd, 2017. Enquiries can be directed to email@example.com . See below for a brief description of service scope and the information required from all bid applicants.
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
Total or integrated facility management to include:
• Maintenance of all facilities within the 4 clusters of 1004 estates. This includes:
• Refuse and Sewage Disposal
• Fumigation & Pest Control Services
• Recreation and Fitness Centre Services
• Civil & Building Maintenance Works
• Management of (or oversight of the management of) the estate’s utility plants, which include:
• The Power Plant
• The Water Plant
• The Sewage Plant
• Provision of security guards and supervisors to secure the following assets of the estate:
• The premises and surroundings of the 4 clusters of 1004 estates
• The 1st and 2nd main gates into 1004 estates
• The estate’s utility plants the power plant, water plant and sewage plant
POWER PLANT MANAGEMENT:
• Management and maintenance of the estates power plant, which consists of 5 2,000KVA Caterpillar generators that are utilized when the estate’s main power source is unavailable
WATER PLANT MANAGEMENT:
• Management and maintenance of the estate’s water treatment plant and the delivery of water to the estate
SEWAGE PLANT MANAGEMENT:
• Management and maintenance of the estate’s sewage plant
REQUIRED BID INFORMATION
• Years in business providing the service applying for
• Company’s directors and their qualifications
• 3 -5 client references
• Photocopy of CAC registration documents
• Photocopy of insurance coverage
• Indicate the largest number of apartments/buildings in one development or estate that the company’s services has been applied to
• Minimum qualifications of on-site supervisors
• If ISO certified, photocopy of certification
• Type and length of training given to the company’s staff that would provide the services
• Means of monitoring attendance and quality of services rendered by the company’s staff
• Controls or processes utilized to ensure consistent and repeatable services to clients
• Means of ensuring quality of materials procured and utilized when providing services to the client
• Processes and controls put in place to prevent fraud and leakages while providing services to clients
• The metrics and type of information typically reported to clients
FACILITY MANAGEMENT APPLICANTS:
• The helpdesk structure or issues escalation methodology utilized by the company
• Technical and interpersonal skills training given to the company’s facility management staff
• Name of Facility Management software utilized by the company if one is tilized
NIGERIA LNG LIMITED
INVITATION FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR THE PROVISION OF CLUB SUPPORT AND ASSOCIATED SERVICES FOR NIGERIA LNG LIMITED
Nigeria LNG’s Plant Complex is located on Bonny Island, Rivers State, Nigeria. It consists of six natural gas liquefaction trains with a total capacity of 22 million tons of Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) and 5 million tonnes of Natural Gas Liquids (NGL) per annum, with associated gas receiving, treating, storage and loading facilities as well as utilities and support infrastructure.
NLNG owns and operates a Residential Area in Bonny Island which includes the following facilities; Club House/Canteen and associated sports facilities, Guest Houses, a Golf Course and Club House, a Hospital and School.
The Company wishes to enter into agreement with a 3rd Party for the purpose of providing support services for social and sporting activities of the NLNG multi-ethnic and multinational Residential Area Club, located in Bonny Island.
The work scope includes the provision of support services, tools and equipment necessary for managing the multi¬national and multi-cultural NLNG RA Club activities, HSE-critical sports activities, corporate events, social events and other applicable events/functions, etc. as follows:
• General Club Administration
• Provision and Management of Sports Coaches and Life Guards to ensure organisation, training, supervision, safeguarding of sport and leisure activities
• Organisation and Management of Routine Sports and Social Events
• Organisation and Management of Special Sports, Social, and Entertainment Events such as Nigeria Independence Day Events, Team Building Competition (TBC), Send-off parties, Divisional and Departmental Retreats, etc.
• NLNG hereby invites interested Nigerian companies with known or verifiable track record and experience in club support services to submit an expression of interest for this service (sports and social events management).
Interested companies are required to respond to this invitation with the following information/documents for consideration:
(1) Copy of company profile reflecting the firm’s ownership, management structure, business concept, operational capabilities, experienced key personnel etc.
(2) Evidence of Firm’s corporate registration with relevant professional bodies.
(3) Verifiable evidence showing track record and experience of similar facilities/residential areas, successfully completed / on-going (e.g. letter of award, certificate of completion, contract agreement and payment certificate) with contacts (phone and e-mails) within the last 5years.
(4) Current Tax Clearance Certificate (2013, 2014, 2015)
(5) Evidence of Compliance with employee pension and tax remittances.
COMPLIANCE WITH NIGERIAN CONTENT (NOGICD ACT 2010)
The Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development (NOGICD) Act 2010 supports and details expected Nigerian Content deliverables within contracts in the Nigerian Oil & Gas industry.
NLNG is committed to building a better Nigeria and the development of the Nigeria Oil & Gas business in compliance with the Nigerian Content Act 2010 for Nigerian Content Development.
As this may eventually lead to a Contract, interested companies shall make considerations to comply with the relevant provisions of the Nigerian Content Act that relate to this project. Interested companies to note that there shall be approved Nigerian Content Plan (which are covered in the Schedule of the Act) to be specified during the actual tender stage.
General Nigerian Content Requirements
Companies responding to this advertisement are required to submit the following in compliance with the Nigerian Content Act, 2010:
(1) Documentation to demonstrate that the entity is a Nigerian indigenous company having greater than 51% Nigerian equity shareholding in the registered entity in Nigeria. Submission of certified true copies of CAC forms 10, 02 & 07 (or its-equivalent; CAC 2.3, 2.4, 2.5, etc.) including company memorandum & article of association and other evidence of entity’s incorporation, shareholding & ownership structure in Nigeria.
(2) Evidence of registration with NCDMB’s NOGIC JQS.
(3) The process and procedure that explain the methodology of how it intends to comply with the requirements of the Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Development Act 2010 (Nigerian Content Execution Plan) and how to achieve the set target(s) in the schedule of the Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Development Act and any targets set by the Board.
(4) A plan for giving first consideration to services provided within Nigeria with a list of work packages, third party services and subcontracts which should be reserved for Nigerian indigenous contractors, including those that will be provided by companies of Nigerian origin.
(5) A plan of how it intends to give first consideration to materials, manufactured as well as assembled goods of Nigerian origin which shall include a breakdown of all materials to be utilized and identifying those that are found locally, finished products and materials that will be procured from Nigerian manufacturing and assembly plants, finished goods that order can be placed from outside Nigeria through Nigerian authorized vendors and accredited agents and those that would be directly imported.
(6) A detailed training plan which shall provide sustainable training and development (including certification as applicable) for Nigerians in line with the Human Capacity Development Initiative Guideline of the Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board’s (NCDMB). The training plan will include contract-specific training and estimated man-hours.
(7) Details of the company’s corporate organizations overall human resources structure (management, supervisors, senior and junior skilled officers, etc.), identifying positions manned/occupied by Nigerian nationals with evidence of type of employment in-country and identifying the positions manned/occupied by other nationals.
(8) Proposed organogram for this work scope populated with nationality, qualification of personnel and years of experience of personnel on the job (attach CV of key finance, operational and technical personnel) including a succession plan in this work scope.
(9) A detailed description of the location of in-country committed facilities and infrastructure (assets, equipment, technical office, and administrative space, storage, etc.) in Nigeria to support this contract.
(10) Evidence that at least 50% of all equipment deployed to work by multinational and international companies (if applicable) are owned by the local subsidiaries. (Company to provide verifiable evidence (purchase receipt, bill of sale, etc.) of ownership of equipment in executing this contract.)
SUBMISSION OF RESPONSES
Submissions are encouraged where there is an existing and proven alliance between companies with diverse and indistinct competences which make up the full scope of this advertisement. Such companies are advised to submit their interest as one party.
For multiple Companies’ alliance, similar review and assessment of each company shall be done and disqualification of one party automatically disqualifies the alliance or Joint venture (JV) companies hence no one company documentation can suffice for the JV companies.
The Expression of Interest documents should be submitted:
In Hard Copy in a sealed envelope and marked “CONFIDENTIAL – Expression of Interest for the Provision of Club Support and Associated Support Services For Nigeria LNG Limited” to:
The Head, Business Strategy & Vendor Management,
Nigeria LNG Limited,
Km 16 Aba Port Harcourt Expressway (Intels Camp)
Port Harcourt, River State
In electronic copy (PDF format) by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org “CONFIDENTIAL -Expression of Interest for the Provision of Club Support and Associated Support Services For Nigeria LNG Limited” – in the subject line
The submission in either format must be received by Nigeria LNG Limited not later than 17th April, 2017.
• This is not an invitation to tender. Full tendering procedure will be provided to applicants who are successful at this expression of interest, in accordance with NLNG’s pre-qualification procedures.
• Notwithstanding the submissions of the documents for the expression of interest, NLNG is neither committed nor obliged to include any company and/or associated companies, agents or sub-contractors on any bid list or award any form of contract to any company and/or associated companies, agents or sub-contractors.
• Please be aware that this invitation to express interest does not guarantee that you will be requested to submit an offer; it does not constitute any form of agreement or contract between our companies. Nigeria LNG Limited shall not be responsible for any cost incurred in responding to this invitation.
• This advertisement of Expression of Interest and Prequalification shall not be construed as a commitment, nor shall it entitle respondents to claim any indemnity from NLNG, Technical Advisers and/or any of its shareholders by virtue of having responded to this advertisement
• This Expression of Interest is a simple invitation for you to express your interest in the indicated work scope and does not warrant any further feedback from NLNG hereafter. If you do not get feedback within 3months of submission of this publication, if should be taken that your application was not successful.
KOGI STATE GOVERNMENT
OFFICE OF THE SECRETARY TO THE STATE GOVERNMENT, LOKOJA
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) FOR THE YEAR 2017 CAPITAL PEOJECT
Following the assenting of the year 2017 Budget by His Excellency, the Executive Governor of Kogi State, Alhaji Yahaya Bello and in compliance with the procurement acts as being the requirement for the certification of procurement of goods, works and services in the State Ministries, Agencies, and Parastatals, the Ministry of Works, Lands, Housing and Urban Development wishes to invite reputable and competent contractors for prequalification into various listed categories of project under the year 2017 Budget Provision.
PROJECT CLASSIFICATION AND DESCRIPTION
S/N CATEGORY DESCRIPTION
1. Class A Building Construction
2. Class B Civil Engineering
3. Class C Provision of various construction equipment to strengthen Kogi State Road Maintenance Agency (Kogroma)
4. Class D Provision of Laboratory equipment for Civil Engineering Department
5. Class E Mechanical and Electrical Works
6. Class F Provision of fire control vehicles and other necessary appliances
(a) Evidence of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission
(b) Company audited account for the last three years
(c) Evidence of tax clearance certificate for the last three years
(d) List of complement of plant and vehicle
(e) List of technical and Administrative staff strength with academic/professional qualification and years of cognate experience of key personnel
(f) Proportion of expatriate and local staff
(g) Evidence of similar jobs earlier carried out in Nigeria over the last three stating cost, location and completion certificate where available.
(h) Bank reference from reputable bank indicating financial capability to handle the project.
(i) VAT registration certificate and evidence of remittances.
(j) Evidence of registration with Kogi State Tenders Board.
(k) Evidence of registration with Kogi State Ministry of Works and Housing, Lands & Urban Development.
(I) Company’s office address, Phone number(s), Email and website where applicable.
(m) Evidence of COREN practicing License.
(n) Evidence of compliance with section (6(1) (3) of Amended Acts. No.19 of 2011 for the last one year.
(o) Evidence of compliance of provision of Pensic Reform Act.
(p) Registration with National Data base (Bureau for Public procurement).
Submission of application for prequalification must be received in a sealed envelope which will either be delivered by hand or registered mail not later than 10th April, 2017. The prequalification Document shall be forwarded to the address below containing prequalification Document for the class projects” on the top right -corner of the envelop
The Secretary State Tender Board
Off ice of the SSG Lokojo.
(5) Please not that participation in the Expression of Interest exercise is not a guarantee for consideration in the tender stage. Interested firms are to also note that only prequalified companies will be invited to tender for the works.
The Kogi State Ministry of Works, Lands, Housing and Urban” Development reserves the right to accept or reject application.
Successful applicants will be notified of the result, only prequalified companies will be invited to bid.
Secretary State Tenders Board
Office of the SSG Lokoja
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
CSO ENGAGEMENT IN THE INDEPENDENT MONITORING OF THE SOCIAL INVESTMENT PROGRAMMES OF GOVERNMENT
The Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission (ICPC), with support from the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), is commencing independent monitoring of government’s Social Investment Programmes at the states. The monitoring exercise is proposed to be conducted by civil , society organizations (CSOs) at the grassroots who will be expected to work with communities, community-based organizations (CSOs), SIP vendors and beneficiaries to assess the achievement of the objectives of the , SIPs.
Proposals are hereby invited from registered members of the Commission’s National Anti- Corruption Coalition (NACC) and other CSOs in the anti-corruption domain with relevant qualifications and experience to conduct the M&E exercise in the following states: Lagos, Anambra, Kaduna, Bauchi and Kogi.
CSOs are to apply to work in states within their geopolitical zone.
Format of Proposal:
The Proposal should be a minimum of 2 pages and a maximum of 5 pages with the following elements:
A clear statement of objectives, activities and expected results.
A Work plan with a timeline that demonstrates basic congruence among project objectives, activities and results.
A budget which should be as cost effective as possible and correspond with the objectives and activities proposed (with appropriate supporting documents) as well as administrative charges.
(1) Registration as a corporate entity with relevant government agencies
(2) Registration in the National Anti-Corruption Coalition (NACC) or any other anti-corruption coalitions (evidence of registration to be attached)
(3) Experience in monitoring and evaluation of government projects e.g. budget monitoring, procurement monitoring, advocacy, etc.
(4) Engagement with the grassroots and local communities
(5) Technical understanding of government’s poverty alleviation projects in the past and present
(6) Evidence of small grants administration
(7) Short Concept Note on modalities for the M&E of the SIPs
This project is expected to last for 6 – 8 weeks.
Submission of Proposal:
All proposals should be addressed to The Secretary, ICPC/UNDP Programme Implementation Committee, c/o Education Department, ICPC, Plot 802 Constitution Avenue, P.M.B. 535, Abuja and submitted as a Word Document attachment to email@example.com copy firstname.lastname@example.org
Further clarifications can be obtained from 08165269836.
Proposals should be received at the ICPC Headquarters NOT LATER THAN 10TH APRIL, 2017.
Signed: Mrs. R.A Okoduwa, mni
Programme Implementation Committee
ASSOCIATION FOR REPRODUCTIVE AND FAMILY HEALTH
CALL FOR 6 ZONAL CONSULTANTS FOR THE TUBERCULOSIS EPI – ANALYSIS SURVEY
The National Tuberculosis and Leprosy Control Programme (NTBLCP) with funding support from the Global Fund for AIDS, TB and Malaria (GFATM), through the Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) is hereby seeking for qualified Consultants to conduct an EPIDEMIOLOGICAL ANALYSIS OF TUBERCULOSIS BURDEN AT NATIONAL AND SUB NATIONAL LEVEL (EPI – ANALYSIS SURVEY) in the 6 geo – political zones (North West, North East, North Central, South East, South West and South South) of the country. The successful candidates will facilitate the Epi-analysis Survey in the states that comprise each geo – political zone.
Following the successful application for the 2015 – 2017 NFM Global Fund application, a number of initiatives to improve TB case detection and data management were implemented and presently the country is gearing up for the next round of Global Fund applications (2018 -2020). In addition, 2017 marks the midway point of the implementation of the TB National Strategic plan (2015 – 2020), which will necessitate the need for a mid – term evaluation of the NSP to determine the effectiveness of the strategies in the NSP towards the reduction of the burden of TB in the country and the effectiveness of data systems in the country.
To this end, the country intends to carry out an Epi-data review in order to understand (both at national and state level) how the burden of the TB disease has been influenced by the implementation of prevention and treatment interventions from the Global Fund, PEPFAR, Government and other partners’ interventions from 2015 till date.
The survey will take place in the 36+1 states of the country divided into the 6 geo – political zones
To be eligible for consideration, interested persons must have proven experience in the TB and HIV programming.
Interested persons should CLICK: ADVERT-TERMS-OF-REFERENCE-CONSULTANT-EPI-ANALYSIS for details of the Terms of Reference and the application process.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS/CLOSING DATE
Interested candidate must submit a covering letter bearing the reference code EPI/NTBLCP/ARFH/RSH-2017 on the subject title of the mail and detailed curriculum vitae. No hard copy or paper submission will be accepted. Send all applications and request for clarification to: epianalysis_TB@arfh-ng.org.
All applications are due by Thursday 30th of March by 12 noon. Applications received after this date will not be accepted,
Please reference the job title and reference code on the covering/application letter.
Address the covering letter to:
Head, Monitoring & Evaluation
Association for Reproductive and Family Health
E-mails received without the appropriate subject line and incomplete applications will not be considered.