NOTICE OF BID SUBMISSION AND OPENING EXTENSION
STATE AND LOCAL GOVERNANCE REFORM
Grant No: Tf018335
This is to inform all prospective bidders who have shown interest or intending to Bid for the supply of ICT and Furniture as advertised in The Guardian and The Nation newspapers editions of March 14, 2017 and Osun Defender edition of March 17, 2017 tagged “INVITATION OF BIDS” that the submission date earlier fixed for Thursday, April 13, 2017 has been extended by TWO WEEKS. The new closing date is now April 27, 2017.
All inconveniences are regretted.
State Project Coordinator
THE ADVERT REFERRED TO ABOVE IS SHOWN BELOW:
STATE GOVERNMENT OF OSUN, NIGERIA
STATE AND LOCAL GOVERNANCE REFORM (SLOGOR) PROJECT
GRANT NO.; TF018335
INVITATION FOR BIDS (IFB)
PROCUREMENT OF ICT, OFFICE EQUIPMENT AND FURNITURE
IFB NO. OSSLOGOR/GD/NCB/011/2016
(1) This invitation for Bids follows the General Procurement Notice for this Project that appeared in Development Business of February 18, 2015.
(2) The Federal Government of Nigeria has received a grant from the International Development Association (IDA), acting as administrator of a trust fund from the European Union, towards the cost State and Local Governance Reform (SLOGOR) Project implementation in six States of Nigeria. The overall objective of the project is to improve transparency, accountability and quality in Public Financial Management of the participating states. The State of Osun is a beneficiary of the grant and intends to apply part of the proceeds of this grant to payments under the Contract for the Procurement of ICT, Office Equipment and Furniture.
(3) The State and Local Governance Reform (SLOGOR) Project now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the Procurement of ICT, Office Equipment and Furniture as contained in the table below:
Lot Item Description (ICT & Office Equipment) Qty Bid Security Bid Validity Delivery Period Location
1 1 Desktop Computer 122 #500,000.00 60days Within 45days Various SLOGOR Activity Executing Agencies, Abere, Osogbo
2 Laptop Computer 12
3 Laserjet Printers 111
4 Photocopier 4
5 Projector 1
6 Projector Screen 1
7 Air Conditioner 62
8 UPS 122
9 Power Surge Protector 115
10 Extension Box 115
11 Stabilizer (2000watts) 122
12 Stabilizer (5000wats) 62
13 Public Address System 11
14 Scanner 4
2 1 Office Furniture
Executive Tables 34 #500,000.00 60days Within 45days Various SLOGOR Activity Executing Agencies, Abere, Osogbo
2 Executive Chairs 78
3 Computer Table 82
4 Computer Chair 82
5 Conference Table 2
6 Conference Chair 90
7 Visitor’s Chair 83
8 Secretary Table 10
9 Secretary Chair 10
(4) Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits (January 2011), and are open to all bidders from Eligible Source Countries as defined in the Guidelines. In addition, please refer to paragraphs 1.6 and 1.7 setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
(5) Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the Project Office, Osun State and Local Governance Reform Project, State Project Coordinating Unit (SPCU), 3rd Floor, Ministry of Finance, State Secretariat, Abere, Osogbo and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 9:00am – 4:00pm local time on week days (except Public Holidays)
(6) Qualifications requirements include: technical, financial, legal requirements as indicated in the Bidding Documents. A margin of preference for certain goods manufactured domestically shall not be applied. Additional details are provided in the Bidding Documents.
(7) A complete set of Bidding Documents in English Language may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written Application to the Project Coordinator, Osun State and Local Governance Reform Project, State Project Coordinating Unit (SPCU), 3rd Floor, Ministry of Finance, Abere, Osogbo, and upon payment of a non-refundable fee N25,000. The method of payment will be by Bank Draft. The Bidding Documents will be delivered by hand to the Bidder, its Representative or by courier on request. The courier fee will however be fully borne by the Bidder.
(8) Bids must be delivered to Osun State and Local Governance Reform Project, State Project Coordinating Unit (SPCU), 3rd Floor, Ministry of Finance, Abere, Osogbo on or before 12:00 noon on 13th April, 2017. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person at the address below. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security at Five Hundred Thousand Naira (N500,000.00), only.
(9) A Pre-Bid opening conference will hold on Tuesday, 28th March, 2017 at the Project Office as indicated below by 10:00am prompt. Bidders shall NOT be allowed to quote separate prices for one or more lots.
(10) The address referred to in 8 and 9 shorn is: The Project Coordinator
Osun State and Local Governance Reform Project (SLOGOR).
State Project Coordinating Unit (SPCU),
3rd Floor, Ministry of Finance, Abere, Osogbo, State of Osun
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
State Project Coordinator
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) FOR CONSULTANCY SERVICES TO CONDUCT A CAPACITY AND CAPABILITY TRAINING WORKSHOPS FOR OPERATIONAL STAFF (NEWLY RECRUITED) OF KANO INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE
NAME OF PROJECT: STATE AND LOCAL GOVERNANCE REFORM PROJECT (SLOGOR)
GRANT NO: TF018335
PROJECT ID: P133045
REFERENCE NO: KN/SLGR/CS/CQ/TNA/003/2017
Assignment Title: ENGAGEMENT OF CONSULTANT TO CONDUCT A CAPACITY AND CAPABILITY TRAINING WORKSHOPS FOR OPERATIONAL STAFF (NEWLY RECRUITED) OF KANO INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE TO EFFICIENTLY AND EFFECTIVELY IMPLEMENT THE ONGOING TAX ADMINISTRATION REFORM TO INCREASE INTERNALLY GENERATED REVENUE USING THE INSTALLED APPROPRIATE ICT INFRASTRUCTURE.
This Request for Expression of Interest (EOI) follows the General Procurement Notice (GPN) for this Project that appeared in the UN Development Business Publication of February 18, 2015 and in three Nigerian Newspapers of the same date: (i) The Guardian, (ii) Thisday and (iii) Daily Trust.
The Federal Government of Nigeria has received a grant from the International Development Association (IDA) under the WB acting as administrator of a trust fund from the European Union for the implementation of SLOGOR in six selected states in Nigeria. The project development objective is to improve transparency, accountability and quality in public financial management in the participating states.
Kano State being one of the beneficiary states and intends to apply part of the proceeds of the grant for consultancy services by contracting a consulting Firm/ Training Institutions to Conduct A Capacity and Capability Training Workshops For Operational Staff (Newly Recruited) Of Kano Internal Revenue Service to efficiently and effectively implement the ongoing Tax Administration Reform to Increase Internally Generated Revenue Using the Installed Appropriate ICT Infrastructure.
The ongoing review of the existing Kano State Revenue Administration Law, Identification of new Taxpayers, Development of Taxpayers Database and Modernization of current records into Database, the need to build up and strengthen the capacity and capability of the old and newly recruited staff cannot be over emphasized. It has become imperative in order to sustain the benefits of the reform and realized the desirable objectives of the present administration of being a self-reliant state.
To build and enhance the capacity and capability of the newly recruited staff of the Kano Internal Revenue Service to efficiently and effectively manage and operate the ongoing reforms with a view to increase revenue generation and subsequently improve the welfare of Kano State Citizens.
The successful consulting firm/Training Institutions will be expected to render the following services which include but not limited to the following task:
• Tax Assessment and Computation
• Debt Management and Recovery
• IT Collection and Reconciliation
• Tax Audit and Investigation
• Information Gathering and Intelligence
• Planning and Research
• Public Financial Management
The State and Local Governance Reform Project (SLOGOR) Kano, now invites eligible Consulting Firms/ Training Institutions to indicate their interest in providing the services. Interested consulting Firms/ Training Institution are hereby requested to submit a statement of capability indicating relevant experience on similar assignments in Nigeria or elsewhere. This should include, but not limited to, description and evidence of similar assignments carried out in the last 5 (five) years, Evidence of Registration with relevant regulatory bodies, Proof of availability of appropriate academic and skills among staff, evidence of remittance with relevant tax authority in Nigeria etc.
Method of Application:
Interested Consultant/Training Institutions must provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the services. Consultants may associate to enhance their qualifications. A consultant will be selected in accordance with the procedures set out in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants by World Bank Borrowers (January, 2011).
Interested consultants may obtain further information at the address below during office hours 09:00 am to 5:00 pm hours Monday – Thursday and 9:00 am – 2:00 pm on Friday, except on public holidays.
Expressions of interest must be delivered to the address below on or before 26th April, 2017.
The Project Coordinator,
State and Local Governance Reform Project (SLOGOR).
Audu Bako Secretariat Complex,
Ministry of Planning and Budget Building
No: 1 Zaria Road,
Kano State, Nigeria.
Telephone No: (+234) 08034533626,
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA ON BEHALF OF DMO OFFERS NIGERIAN TREASURY BILLS
Notice is hereby given by the Central Bank of Nigeria on behalf of DMO that the Federal Government of Nigeria Treasury Bills of 91, 182 and 364-day tenors amounting to #36,786,994,000 #35,000,000,000 and #95,730,415,000, respectively would be issued by Dutch auction on Thursday, April 20, 2017.
All Money Market Dealers should submit bids through the CBN S4 WEB INTERFACE between 9.00 am and 11:00am on Wednesday, April 19, 2017.
Each bid must be m multiple of #1, 000 subject to a minimum of #50,001,000. Authorized Money Market Dealers are allowed to submit multiple bids. A bid may be for authorized Money Market Dealers own account, Non – Money Market Dealers or interested members of the public. The result of the auction would be announced by 11.30 a.m. on Wednesday, April 19, 2017. The Bank reserves the right to reject any bid
Allotment letters would be issued for successful bids on Thursday, April 20, 2017, while payment for the successful bids should be made to your account with Central Bank of Nigeria not later than 11.00 a.m on Thursday, April 20, 2017.
The Bank reserves the right to vary the amount on offer in line with market realities prevailing as at the period of auction of the Nigerian Treasury Bills.
GOVERNMENT SECURITIES OFFICE
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA ABUJA
NIGERIAN POSTAL SERVICE (NIPOST)
CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS, MUHAMMADU BUHARI WAY, GARKI II – ABUJA
INVITATION TO TENDER FOR THE EXECUTION OF PROJECTS IN THE 2016 CAPITAL BUDGET
In compliance with the Public Procurement Act of 2007, the Nigerian Postal Service (NIPOST) intends to undertake the procurement of Capital Projects under the 2016 Capital Budget.
Consequently, the Nigerian Postal Service wishes to invite reputable and competent interested Engineering and Construction companies to tender for construction of Block Wall, Fence and Gate House at Ikoyi Post Office, Lagos.
The scope of work:
(i) Site Preparation
(ii) Excavation and earth work
(iii) Construction of dwarf reinforced concrete retaining walls and ground beams.
(iv) Block wall fence including copings and gates.
(v) Construction of gate house including balustrade and the necessary joinery, metal, electrical and plumbing works.
Bids submitted by interested companies should include the following documents:
(I) Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) of Nigeria.
(II) Tax clearance Certificate for the last 3 years (2014-2016)
(III) Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Certificate
(IV) An interim registration report issued by BPP should be provided.
(V) Detailed Company Profile
(VI) Company Audited Accounts for at least 3 years.
(a) Failure to submit the above stated requirements may lead to disqualification of Tender,
(b) Notwithstanding the submission by any company, the Nigerian Postal Service (NIPOST) is neither committed nor obligated to offer its agent company.
(c) That this advert is published for information purposes only and shall neither be construed to be a commitment on the part of NIPOST nor shall it entitle the applicant to any claim(s) whatsoever and to seek any indemnity from NIPOST by virtue of such applicant having responded to this application.
(d) A non-refundable Tender fee of N 10,000.00 only be paid to NIPOST Remita Account.
All bid documents are to be collected at the Office of the Deputy Postmaster General (E&TS) NIPOST Headquarters, Garki II- Abuja.
Completed bids are to be submitted at the Office of the Deputy Postmaster General (E&TS).
CLOSING DATE OF SUBMISSION OF TENDER
The closing date of the submission of the Tender shall be on 25/04/2017 at 10am,
OPENING OF BIDS
Opening of the submissions shall be by 12 noon of 25/4/2017 at NIPOST Corporate Headquarters, Board Room.
PLATEAU STATE UNIVERSITY, BOKKOS
INVITATION FOR TECHNICAL AND FINANCIAL BID FOR THE YEAR 2013, 2014, 2015 MERGED TETFUND ENTRPRENUERSHIP INTERVENTION
The Plateau State University Bokkos intends to execute the following projects:
1.1 DESCRIPTION AND SCOPE OF WORKS
LOT 1- PROCUREMENT OF AQUACULTURAL AND FISHERY ITEMS
LOT 2 – PROCUREMENT AND INSTALLATION OF MINI SHOE, GRANITE BED SHEET, FACTORY ITEMS
LOT 3- PROCUREMENT AND INSTALLATION OF MINI CARPENTARY FACTORY MACHINE ITEMS
LOT 4- PROCUREMENT AND INSTALLATION OF MINI ARC WELDING MACHINE AND TOOLS
In compliance with the Public Procurement Act, 2007, the University is therefore inviting reputable contractors with proven experience to submit both Technical and Financial bids for any of the above Lots.
The pre-qualification documents should be arranged in the following order:
(1) Evidence of Registration/Incorporation by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
(2) Company’s tax clearance certificate for the preceding three (3) years i.e. 2014, 2015 and 2016.
(3) Current Evidence of payment of Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Employers’ Contribution.
(4) Certificate of compliance with Pension Reform Act 2014.
(5) Company’s audited accounts for the last three (3) years i.e. 2014, 2015, 2016, including annual turnover.
(6) Evidence of registration with Bureau for Public Procurement.
(i) Evidence of financial capability to execute the projects, Bank reference and a commitment to provide facility for the execution of the contract, if awarded.
(ii) Original Bank Statement for the past Twelve Months.
(iii) List of similar verifiable and successfully completed or on-going projects. Please enclose copies of letters of award, interim payment certificates and practical completion certificates if any.
(iv) Reference letters from at least three (3) previous clients of similar projects, satisfactorily completed.
(v) VAT registration with evidence of remittances for three (3) years (i.e. 2014, 2015 and 2016)
(vi) List of key Managerial, technical and administrative staff of the company. This should include names, qualifications, curriculum vitae and copies of certificates and professional certificates of registration.
(vii) List of equipment owned or to be hired by the company for the execution of the project (showing evidence of ownership).
(viii) A Sworn Affidavit indicating that ad documents submitted are genuine, verifiable and that, no officer of the University has a pecuniary interest or is a former or present Director or Shareholder in the Company.
(ix) Evidence of community social responsibility (if any). Please come along with original copies of all submitted documents for sighting on the day of opening of the pro-qualification documents. All claims are subject to verification. Please note that any false claims shall be ground for disqualification.
3.0 COLLECTION OF BIDS DOCUMENTS:
Pre-qualification and financial documents are to be collected in the Procurement Unit, Plateau State University, Bokkos from 11.00am on Monday 24th April, 2017, after the payment of a non- refundable processing fee of Thirty Thousand Naira (N30,000.00) only per Lot, by following the following steps:
(1) Contractors must have their Taxpayer Identification Number (State TIN) from the Plateau State Internal Revenue Service (PSIRS) or any of its branches. Note: Contractors that already have their state TIN can proceed to stage 2
(2) Go to the Plateau State Internal Revenue Service or any of its branches and generate a bill with “Reference Number” which would be used to make payment at the bank in favour of Plateau State University, Bokkos.
NO TE: While generating the E-bill/Reference number at the Plateau State Internal Revenue Service,
Contractor must clearly state the purpose of payment e.g indicating which Lot.
(3) Contractors should take the bill/reference number generated to the Bank to make Payment.
(4) At the Bank, the platform to make payment is called the “E-bill platform” after making the payment they would be given an evidence of payment at the bank which would be brought back to the University.
(5) At the University, the Bursary generates a receipt for the contractors after confirmation of payment and documentation is finally done at the Accounts Unit of the Bursary
(a) Go to any Bank and Present your Reference Number and indicate that you are making payment through E-billing platform
(b) Go to your online banking platform, search for E-Biller and make your payment using the e-bill/reference number generated at the Plateau State internal Revenue Service.
Kindly present the receipt of payment to /the Procurement Unit of the University for the collection of pre-qualification documents which Must be completed and submitted on or before 11.00am Wednesday 24th May, 2017.
4.0 SUBMISSION OF BIDS DOCUMENTS:
Pre-qualification and Bids documents should be bound, packaged and enveloped; indicating the name of company, Lot, telephone number and address of the company which should be clearly written on the reverse side of the envelope. All documents are to be addressed to:
The Head of Procurement Unit. Plateau State University, Bokkos and submitted in the Tender box provided in the Procurement Office, not later than 11:00am on or before Wednesday 24th May, 2017.
5.0 OPENING OF BIDS DOCUMENTS:
The pre-qualification and Bids documents will be opened on Wednesday 24th May, 2017 at 12:00pm in the Senate Chamber, Plateau State University, Bokkos. Representatives of companies are invited to attend the meeting for the opening of the pre¬qualification documents as stated above.
PLEASE NOTE THAT:
(1) Submission of pre-qualification documents to the Plateau State University, Bokkos is neither a commitment nor an obligation to award contract to any contractor or his agent.
(2) The Plateau State University, Bokkos reserves the right to reject any or all documents submitted at any time prior to prequalification or acceptance if the above stated procedure is not followed.
(3) The Plateau State University, Bokkos reserves the right to cancel the procurement proceedings at any stage m the public interest without incurring any liability to any firm.
(4) Arrange your pre-qualification documents for submission as it appears on the advert.
(5) Failure to comply with any of the above mentioned instructions may lead to outright disqualification.
ALAGBE RICHARD Procurement Officer
CATHOLIC RELIEF SERVICES
SCOPE OF WORK
CHANGE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT
Catholic Relief Services (CRS) is an international non-governmental organization supporting relief and development work in 93 countries around the world. CRS programs assist persons on the basis of need, regardless of creed, ethnicity or nationality.
CRS has been in Nigeria since 1999/2000 and currently manages a large portfolio of programs in the three signature areas of health, agricultural livelihoods and emergency response and recovery. CRS operates in 32 states across the country, with its main office in Abuja, sub-office in Maiduguri and 15+ field offices.
CRS identified Nigeria as a “Top 10” country for business development based on the many opportunities and the great need with over 100 million people surviving on less than $1.25 per day. Consequently the CRS Nigeria Country Program has experienced over the past two years significant program growth and development. The rapid growth has impacted the country programs staffing, culture, organizational chart and business processes demanding new ways of working. Staff have changed positions in view of demands and requirements for new and additional skills and competences, new staff have joined the country program, and roles have shifted.
CRS seeks to engage a specialist Change Management consultant to assist the country program in supporting its growth. The Change Management consultant will provide coaching to the Leadership and Senior Management teams to guide their direct reports through this transition as well as integrating change management activities into Operational plans.
The overall objective of the Change Management Consultant is to support senior managers to reduce the impact the country program’s rapid growth has on its staff, its culture, and the ability for CRS to fulfill its mission and vision in Nigeria. The Change Management Consultant will be expected to work at several levels – a) with the Leadership Team, b) with the Senior Management Team and c) with the rest of the country program. Specifically, the Change Management Consultant will be expected to:
Leadership Team (LT):
• Scope of Work- Change Management Consultant May to November 2017
• Engage the LT in discussions on changed roles and responsibilities triggered by the recent growth of the CP and its impact on their own personal productivity and motivation
• Encourage the recognition of growth opportunities presented by this change through coaching and other learning opportunities
• Make recommendations to the LT on how to more effectively manage the changes including maintaining organizational culture, communications and other mechanisms (including counselling and well-being) available to support staff; and on how to actively engage staff in the change process;
• Support the CP in the review and discussion of the results of the recent agency wide staff survey and determine next steps.
Senior Management Team (SMT):
• Engage the SMT in discussions on changed roles and responsibilities triggered by the recent growth of the CP and its impact on their own personal productivity and motivation
• Encourage the recognition of growth opportunities presented by this change through individual coaching and other learning opportunities
• Engage the SMT in discussions on how these changes are affecting their staff levels of productivity
• Make recommendations to the SMT on how to more effectively support their teams during this time of rapid change, and recommend approaches to engage in their team’s growth and learning
• Bring LT and SMT together to develop a timeline for the change and actions along the timeline to support staff
Staff across the country program:
• Engage with staff across the country program to determine the impact of the changes on their work-life
• Encourage recognition of growth opportunities presented by the changes through team coaching and other learning opportunities
• Where deemed necessary in consultation with the LT, facilitate team building exercises in some of the field offices (e.g. the NE Sub Office)
List of Outputs/Deliverables:
• Facilitate recommendations to LT on managing change including providing tools and vehicles for effective and improved communications, staff well-being and other services
• Clear timeline of the change process and identified actions along the timeline
• Action plan arising from the Nigeria specific results of the agency wide staff survey
• Team building workshops conducted where necessary
• Evaluate and ensure staff readiness to adopt identified changes Scope of Work- Change Management Consultant May to November 2017
• Define and coach Managers/Supervisors how to measure success and monitor change progress
• Support organizational design and definition of roles and responsibilities Place of Performance
Place of Performance
The Change Management consultant will be expected to work out of CRS’ offices in Abuja to maximize collaboration with the country program team and LT/SMT. However, extensive travel outside Abuja to the field offices is expected during the period of performance.
Period of Performance
• Seven months: May – November 2017
Reporting and Work Relationships
• For this assignment, the Change Management Consultant will report to Rebecca Hallam Bassey, Country Representative.
• The Consultant will work closely and collaboratively with the LT and SMT.
How to Apply:
Interested consultants should send their expression of interest (EOI) along with a detailed resume as attached MS word documents to Tenders Nigeria firstname.lastname@example.org . Title of the consultancy should be stated as the subject of your email quoting CM050417.
The resume should include but not limited to the following: Expected daily rate, personal profile, skills, competencies and suitability for the assignment as well as readiness for immediate engagement.
Applications should reach us by COB Tuesday 24th April, 2017. Only qualified consultants will be contacted and invited for screening.
FAMILY HEALTH INTERNATIONAL (FHI360)
INVITATION TO TENDER FOR OFFICE EQUIPMENT
With funding from the Global Fund, Family Health International (FHI360) is collaborating with Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) to support the government of Nigeria to enhance sustained cross-sectional integration of HIV/AIDS services by building Nigeria’s capacity to deliver sustainable high quality, comprehensive, prevention, treatment, care and related services in Nigeria.
FHI360/AHNi is inviting qualified and interested companies to submit sealed quotations for the supply of the following:
DESCRIPTION OF THE REQUIREMENT
LOT NUMBER DESCRIPTION OF GOOD/SERVICES QUANTITY DELIVERY LOCATION
2017 – ITTAHNi01 Supply Office Computers and Application Software Laptop Computer (Intel Core i5, 2.3GHZ or higher, 8GB RAM DDR4,500GB HDD, Window 10 Pro / Window 7 Pro 168 Abuja
Desktop Computer (Core i5(6th Gen) 3.2GHz or higher. 8GB SDRAM, 500GB HDD, Window 10 Pro /Window 7 Pro 15
Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS) 68
LaserJet Printers 40
Wireless Router (MR18-HW) 22
Projector and Screen 15
Software (office 2013 License) 183
Software (QuickBooks Desktop Enterprises- 10 6
Software (Antivirus Latest Edition) 183
2017-ITTAHNi02 Supply of Photocopier Digital Photocopier 20 Abuja
AlHn – One Photocopier 8
2017-ITTAHNi03 Supply of Household Equipment Air Conditioner – 1.5 HP Split Unit (with Installation Kits) 30 Abuja, Uyo, Port Harcourt, Ibadan, Kaduna and Owerri
Water Dispenser (Hot and Cold Knob) 18
Refrigerator (132 Liters) 5
Electric Kettle (1.8L Energy Efficient 5
INSTRUCTION TO BIDDERS
Interested Bidders should contact Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) to express their interest and request for Complete Tender Documentation containing Scope of Work (SoW) and detailed Specifications starting from 11th April, 2017 to 25th of April 2017 via below email:
AUTO RESPONSE EMAIL LOT NUMBER DESCRIPTION
2017-ITTAHNi01 Supply of Computer and Application Software
2017-ITTAHNi02 Supply of Photocopier
2017-ITTAHNi03 Supply of Household Equipment
SELECTION CRITERIA (Skill, Abilities and Qualification)
Please read this section carefully and be sure that all requested information is included in your submission. Evaluators will not make assumption and or draw inference regarding missing or incomplete information. Note that the submission of incomplete information could result in the rejection of bids
The Minimum Eligibility requirement are as follows:
(1) Tender Cover Page
(2) Company Profile: registered address, functional email and telephone numbers and point of contact for the company;
(3) Evidence of legal registration document of the company (including CAC; FORM C07, FORM C02 etc.);
(4) Tax Clearance Certificate for 2014, 2015 and 2016
(5) Approved Partnership, Dealership or distributorship certificate as applicable
(6) Evidence of Financial Capability (Audited Accounts for the last 3 years and Bank Reference Letter)
(7) Evidence of possession of experience in similar Jobs: Bidders must provide copy(ies) of Job Order and proof of delivery
(8) Reference Letter (s) from and organization of similar award size, scope and complexity within the last 5 years attesting to satisfactory Performance.
(9) Cost /quotation to the delivery location including Installation
In addition to cost, kindly indicate clearly, the following commercial conditions in your quotation:
(1) Payment Terms
(2) Delivery Time
(3) Quotation Validity
(4) Warranty terms
(5) After sales support
Financial (Cost Quotation) and Technical Bid (all other required documentations) must be in separate envelop and titled appropriately, E.g. “2017-ITTAHNi02 – Supply of Photocopier”. Completed tender document must be submitted to “The Procurement Committee, AHNI, Abuja, Nigeria” and signed by the authorized representative of the bidding company and deliver on or before 5:00pm, on Tuesday 25th April, 2017 to the following address:
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi), 3rd Floor, Coscharis Plaza, Plot 107, Faskari Street, Area 3, Garki, Abuja, Nigeria
For Clarification on any aspect of this Notice of Tender advert, please send an email reflecting the LOT Number to email@example.com (E.g. ‘Request for Clarification-2017-ITTAHNi03.
This procurement is funded by the Global Fund and is subjected to the applicable rules and regulations of Global Funded awards. AHNI is Value Added Tax (VAT) exempted, but charges WHT (Withholding Tax) in compliance with relevant Nigeria TAX Laws
ITT COMPANY’S GUARANTEE
All information submitted in connection with this Tender notice is valid for 60 days from the ITT due date. This include but not limited to cost, pricing, terms and conditions, service level and all other information.
RIGHTTO SELECTOR REJECT
AHNi reserves the right to select and negotiate with those company it deems in its sole discretion to be qualified for competitive bid and to terminate negotiation without incurring any liability. Issuance of Bid Document does not constitute a commitment by AHNi to award a contract.