HEALTH INITIATIVES FOR SAFETY AND STABILITY IN AFRICA (HIFASS)
CALL FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST – SUPPLIERS/VENDORS/CONTRACTORS
Health Initiatives for Safety and Stability in Africa (HIFASS) is a Non-Government Organization (NGO) incorporated in October 2007 in Nigeria with a core objectives of expanding quality healthcare and treatment in Africa. HIFASS has provided manpower and associated technical support PEPFAR HIV/AIDS Program and Research activities.
Health Initiatives for Safety and Stability in Africa (HIFASS) the lead Organization for the USAID Funded 5-year Local Orphans and Vulnerable Children Partners in Nigeria – Region 3 (LOPIN3) project among other consortium members: People -to – People Health Foundation Nigeria (PPHFN), Calabar Arch Diocesan Action Committee on AIDS (CAACA) and Catholic Diocese of Abakaliki Succor and Development Services (SUCCDEV). The project is focused on community-based, result-oriented, child- centred and family-focused interventions to increase capacity of local organizations and communities to positively respond to the needs of OVCs.
HIFASS is seeking for interest companies who are technically, financially and administratively capable of supplying products or rendering services to us in any of our locations – Abuja, Cross River and Ebonyi in the following areas:
• Lot 1: Janitorial/Cleaning Services,
• Lot 2: Facility Management
• Lot 3: Security Services
• Lot 4: Hotel and Catering Services
• Lot 5: Automobile Repair and Spare Part Supplies
• Lot 6: Generator Repair
• Lot 7: Diesel (AGO), Petrol (PMS) & Lubricants supply
• Lot 8: Electricals & Electronics supply
• Lot 9: Furniture & Office equipment
• Lot 10: Printing & Graphics Design
• Lot 11: Computers, Hardware & Accessories.
• Lot 12: Stationeries & Other Office supplies
• Lot 13: General Contractor (Maintenance/Repair of Office Equipment (Photocopier Machine, Printer, Air Conditioner, Fire Extinguisher, Fire Alarm panel)
• Lot 14: Logistics Services (Car Hire, Airline Booking, Courier Services etc.)
• Lot 15: Website design/Maintenance
If you are interested, kindly send to us a detailed proposal with detailed Company Profile titled; ‘RE; Call for Expression of Interest’, Indicate Lot Number/s
The profile must include photocopies of the following; CAC Registration Certificate, Evidence of Tax Payment for the last 3 years. Bank Reference Letter, History of Past Performance, Identity of the Company’s Focal Person, Phone No and Email Address to firstname.lastname@example.org . or
Hard Copies to;
The Director of Finance and Administration
Health Initiatives for Safety and Stability in Africa
Plot 49, 34 Crescent, 3rd Avenue, Gwarinpa, Abuja, FCT.
Plot 206,1st Avenue State Housing Estate,
Beside Water Road, Calabar, Cross River State.
Bishop’s House. Opposite Pastoral Centre,
Mile 50, Abakiliki, Ebonyi State.
Closing date for EOI is not later than 16th June 2017.
For further enquiries, please call: 08138510412.
THE SHELL PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT COMPANY OF NIGERIA LIMITED
OPERATOR OF THE NNPC/SPDC/TEPNG/AGIP JOINT VENTURE
TENDER OPPORTUNITY: PROVISION OF PRESSURE VOLUME AND TEMPERATURE ANALYSIS SERVICES
Tender Ref: NGO1021696/ NipeX No: SPDC.0000189
(1.0) INTRODUCTION AND PROJECT OUTLINE
SHELL hereby announces to interested and prequalified companies an upcoming tendering opportunity for Provision of Pressure Volume and Temperature Analysis Services for SPDC. The proposed contract will commence in Q4 2017 and remain active for two (2) years duration, followed by one (1) year extension option.
(2.0) SCOPE OF WORK
• Pressure Volume Temperature (PVT) analysis services consisting of the following key services:
• PVT study on sub-surface oil samples
• PVT study of re-combined samples
• Separator Tests at separator temperature
• PVT study on sub-surface volatile oil samples
• PVT study of re-combined volatile samples
• PVT study on condensate reservoir fluid samples
• PVT study on a dry gas samples
• PVT sub-surface sampling
• PVT surface sampling
• Environmental sampling analysis
• Water sampling analysis
(3.0) MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS
(1) To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested contractors are required to be pre-qualified in the 3.12.02 Geological Evaluation Services and 3.12.03 Reservoir Evaluation Services categories in NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) data base. Only successfully pre-qualified suppliers in these categories will receive Invitation to Technical Tender (ITT).
(2) To determine if you are pre-qualified and view product/service category you are listed for, open http://www.nipex-ng.com and access NJQS with your login details, click on continue Joint Qualification Scheme tool, click check my supplier status and then click supplier product group.
(3) If you are not listed in a product/service category you are registered with DPR to do business, contact NipeX office at 30, Oyinkan Abayomi Street, Ikoyi, Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for necessary update.
(4) To initiate the JQS prequalification process, access http://www.nipex-ng.com to download the application form, make necessary payments and contact NipeX office for further action.
(5) To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content Requirements in the NipeX system.
(4.0) NIGERIAN CONTENT REQUIREMENTS
• Vendors are to demonstrate strict compliance with the provisions of Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Development Act and also provide the following requirements:
• Demonstrate that the entity is a Nigerian Registered Company with not less than 51% equity shares by Nigerians. Company Ownership Structure form C02 and C07 and registration on NOGIC JQS.
• Where a company is in joint venture partnership or consortium, evidence of such a relationship in form of MOA or pre-bid agreement signed by the chief executives of both companies and partners must be submitted
• Furnish details of company ownership and shareholding structure. Also submit clear photocopies of your CAC Forms C02 and C07
• Provide evidence of what percentage of your key management positions is held by Nigerians and what percentage of the total work force are Nigerians. Also, show overall percentage of work to be performed in Nigeria and those by Nigerian resources relative to total work volume.
• Provide a Nigerian Content Plan providing a detailed description of the role, work scope, man-hours and responsibilities of all Nigerian companies and personnel that would be involved in executing the work. Also provide details of Nigerian Content focal point or manager.
• State proposed total scope of work to be conducted by Nigerian personnel (whether contracted directly or under subcontract agreements) with names and addresses including evidences of well-equipped offices and workshop; attach past experience of such patronage.
• Specific to this work, provide detailed plan for staff training and development on equipment repairs & maintenance and procurement (including all software to be used, number of personnel, name of organization providing such training and evidence of past training record) for Nigerian personnel including description of any specific programs in place for transfer of technology and skills to indigenous businesses and Nigerians over the next five (5) years.
• Location of in-country facilities (Laboratory, Storage, workshops and testing facilities)
• Contractor must be willing and able to provide evidence of maximization of made in Nigeria goods and services.
(5.0) CLOSING DATE
Only Tenderers who are registered in the NJQS product categories 3.12.02 Geological Evaluation Services and 3.12.03 Reservoir Evaluation Services as at 23rd June, 2017 being the advert close date shall be invited to submit Technical bids.
(6.0) ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
All costs incurred in preparing and processing NJQS prequalification shall be to the contractor’s accounts.
This advertisement shall neither be construed as any form of commitment on the part of SPDC to award any contract to any company and or associated companies, sub-contractors or agents, nor shall it entitle prequalified companies to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from SPDC and or any of its partners by virtue of such companies having been prequalified in NJQS.
SPDC will communicate only with authorized officers of the pre-qualifying companies and NOT through individuals or Agents.
Visit us on: http://www.shellingeria.com , https://wwwfacebook.com/Shell , https://twitter.com/Shell_Nigeria
Please visit the NipeX portal at http://www.nipex-ng.com for this advert and other information. Also note that this contract will be progressed via the NipeX system.
INVITATION FOR BIDS
PROCUREMENT OF INVERTER AND UPS BATTERIES
Procurement Number: EP/LCB/FMTO/2017/002
ECOWAS Parliament has allocated funds for the procurement of Batteries and invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply of the Inverter and the UPS Batteries.
These Batteries must be of international acceptable standards.
Bidding is open to all suppliers who can demonstrate that in the past five 5 years preceding the beginning of this contracting proceedings, they have not been temporarily excluded from participating in any public contracting proceedings pursuant to a decision rendered by the Sanctions Committee, or any other national, foreign or international organization, on grounds of misrepresentation in relation to a false statement as to their qualifications to enter a public contract.
Interested bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding document at the address below between 9am and 5pm daily during the bidding period. Bidding documents may be purchased upon payment of a non-refundable fee of thirty thousand Naira (N30,000).
Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 12 noon, on 2nd July, 2017.
All bids must be accompanied by:
• Bid security of Two hundred and thirty thousand Naira (N230,000.00) per lot;
• A valid 2016 tax certificate; and
• A manufacturer’s authorization.
Bids will be opened on 2nd July, 2017 at 12:00 noon, in the presence of bidders/ representatives who chose to attend, at the address below. Late bids will be rejected and returned unopened to bidders.
The Secretary General
International Conference Centre
PMB 576, Garki, Abuja, Nigeria
INVITATION FOR BIDS
Procurement of Baggage Scanner and Computers
Procurement Number: EP/LCB/Admin/2017/001
ECOWAS Parliament has allocated funds for the procurement of a Baggage Scanner and Computers and invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply of the Scanner and Computers.
The Baggage Scanner and the Computers must be of international acceptable standards.
Bidding is open to all suppliers who can demonstrate that in the past five 5 years preceding the beginning of this contracting proceedings, they have not been temporarily excluded from participating in any public contracting proceedings pursuant to a decision rendered by the Sanctions Committee, or any other national, foreign or international organization, on grounds of misrepresentation in relation to a false statement as to their qualifications to enter into a public contract.
Interested bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding document at the address below between 9AM and 5PM daily during the bidding period. Bidding documents may be purchased upon payment of a non-refundable fee of thirty thousand Naira (N30,000).
Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 12 noon on July 2, 2017.
All bids must be accompanied by:
• Bid security of one hundred and fifty thousand Naira (N 150,000) per Lot.
• a valid 2016 tax certificate; and
• a manufacturer’s authorization.
Bids will be opened on 2nd July 2017 at 12.00 noon, in the presence of bidders / representatives who chose to attend, at the address below. Late bids will be rejected and returned unopened to bidders.
The Secretary General
International Conference Centre
PMB 576, Garki, Abuja, Nigeria
MOSHOOD ABIOLA POLYTECHNIC, ABEOKUTA, OGUN STATE
P.M.B 2210, ABEOKUTA, OGUN STATE, NIGERIA
INVITATION TO PRE-QUALIFICATION TO TENDER FOR 2013/2014 (MERGED) TERTIARY EDUCATION TRUST FUND (TETFUND) INTERVENTION IN LIBRARY DEVELOPMENT
Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Abeokuta, Ogun State is executing the year 2013/2014 Tertiary Education Trust Fund (TETFUND) merged Intervention in Library Development and hereby invites interested and reputable Contractors and Suppliers with requisite competence and expertise for PRE-QUALIFICATION to TENDER for the execution of the projects in the Polytechnic.
S/N PROJECT TITLE CODE
1. PROCUREMENT OF SELECTED TEXTBOOKS AND REFERENCE MATERIALS TETF/POLY/ABEOKUTA/LIB/13 -14/01
2. JOURNALS TETF/POLY/ABEOKUTA/LIB/13 -14/02
3. E-CONTENTS TETF/POLY/ABEOKUTA/LIB/13 -14/03
4. 300 KVA 3 PHASE 220VAC 50HZ SOUND PROOF WITH DOSAN ENGINE GENERATOR, CHANGE OV & INSTALLATION CABLE AND LOGISTICS TETF/POLY/ABEOKUTA/LIB/13 -14/04
5. UPGRADING (SOFTWARE) OFOPAC/KOHA 3.14 TO 16.12, NEW SERVER, TRAINING FOR SYSTEM ADMIN AND LIBRARY STAFF, TECHNICAL SUPPORT FOR 1 (ONE) MONTH ONLINE TETF/POLY/ABEOKUTA/LIB/13 -14/05
6. PROCUREMENT OF 2HP LG AIR CONDITIONER AND INSTALLATION IN ALL UNITS OF THE LIBRARY TETF/POLY/ABEOKUTA/LIB/13 -14/06
7. PROCUREMENT OF ADDITIONAL BOOKS AND JOURNALS TETF/POLY/ABEOKUTA/LDB/13 -14/08
(A) PRE- QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
Only Contractors/Suppliers that have proven capability, relevant experience with good track record will be considered for qualification to tender. Interested applicants for any of the above projects are requested to provide the following minimum pre-qualification requirements, the arrangement of documents should follow the list below and appropriately numbered. Each parcel should have table of content indicating the pages or folios on which these items are to be found.
(1) Copy of the Company profile with relevant and necessary information.
(2) Evidence of Technical competence/Experience and Technical qualifications of key personnel with copies of certificates (i.e. Professional Certificates and Curriculum Vitae where applicable).
(3) Verifiable list of previous similar works successfully carried out within the last three (3) years with names of clients, evidence of award and practical completion certificate.
(4) Evidence of incorporation/registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (C AC).
(5) VAT registration and remittance for the last three (3) years (2014, 2015 & 2016).
(6) Tax clearance Certificate for the past Three (3) years (2014, 2015 and 2016).
(7) Evidence of compliance with amended Industrial Fund (ITF Act 2011) as applicable.
(8) Audited Annual Financial reports of the Company for the last Three (3) years.
(9) Evidence of Financial capability or credit worthiness / Bank reference and readiness to instruct bank to supply financial information on the company as may be required.
(10) A Sworn Affidavit indicating that all documents submitted are genuine and verifiable.
(11) A verifiable Affidavit under the Procurement Act 2007 or relevant state law sworn to at the State/Federal High Court indicating that the Company is not in receivership, none of its Directors has been convicted within or outside Nigeria for any criminal offence, including fraud or financial impropriety and also disclosure of any relationship with any of the Polytechnic Personnel.
(12) A verifiable evidence of Equipment and Technology capability – evidence of contact with manufacturers (if any).
(13) Evidence of compliance with the provision of the Pension Reform Act, 2004.
(14) Any other convincing evidence.
(B) SUBMISSION OF PRE-QUALIFICATION DOCUMENTS
(1) The Pre- qualification documents should be submitted in sealed envelope for the project bearing no identification of the bidder externally, but marked with title of the particular project at the top left hand corner should be hand delivered not later than 30th JUNE, 2017 and addressed to:
Moshood Abiola Polytechnic,
(2) The pre-qualification documents should be submitted not later than Friday, 30th June, 2017.
(D) OPENING OF PRE – QUALIFICATION DOCUMENTS
Pre-qualification envelopes will be opened by 12 noon on Friday, 30th June, 2017.
(E) COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENT
Tender documents will be available for collection at The Registrar Office on presentation of evidence of payment of the processing fee.
Only successfully pre-qualified contractors will be contacted and representatives of companies are hereby invited to witness the opening on the date it will lapse (two weeks from the date of close of pre-qualification)
Successfully Pre qualified contractors/ suppliers (who will be invited to tender) should note that they will be required to register with the Polytechnic as a contractor, in addition to paying a non – refundable sum of Twenty Thousand Naira only (N20,000) for each lot.
(1) That the submission of pre- qualification documents does not in any way compel Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Abeokuta to shortlist any of the contractors/Suppliers for tenders.
(2) That this advertisement for invitation to pre-qualify shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of the Polytechnic, nor shall entitle any contractor/supplier to make claims whatsoever and” or seek any indemnity from the Moshood Abiola Polytechnic.
(3) That due diligence would be followed as all the submitted documents would be verified while past executed projects and contractor’s offices shall be visited, any discrepancies found would automatically disqualify the contractor.
(4) The Polytechnic will not be responsible for any cost or expenses incurred by any interested party in connection with any response to this invitation and/ or submission to an enquiry.
(5) Only pre- qualified applicants will be invited to tender for the projects and no correspondence shall be exchanged with unsuccessful applicants.
SOKOTO STATE OF NIGERIA
STATE UNIVERSAL BASIC EDUCATION BOARD, SOKOTO
INVITATION FOR PRE-QUALIFICATION
This invitation for pre-qualification for tenders follows the release of Matching Grant for 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th Quarters 2016 Allocation of the UBE Intervention Fund by the development of Public Schools (Pre-Primary, Primary Schools and Junior Secondary Schools) for Infrastructures and Furniture.
In compliance with the policy of due process of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, the State Universal Basic Education Board, Sokoto wishes to Pre-Qualified Contractors who wishes to tender for the following projects:
• Construction of 66 Blocks of 3 Classrooms, Office, Store and Verandah each
• Construction of 4 No Wall Fence
• Renovation of 5 Schools (Whole School Approach)
• Renovation of 125 Blocks of 353 Classrooms
• Electrification of 34 Blocks of 97 Classrooms
• Procurement and Distribution of 8,552 Metal Double Seater (Furniture)
In view of the above, the Board invites interested and qualified contractors to submit the following documents for the purpose of pre-qualification
(i) Valid Certificate of Incorporation
(ii) Current Tax Clearance for the past Three (3) Years
(iii) Evidence of compliance with PENCOM, ITF and VAT remittances
(iv) Evidence of Registration with State Universal Basic Education Board, Sokoto for 3 years.
(v) Evidence of past performance of the company with similar Project/Supply
(vi) Contact address and Phone Number
(a) Prospective Contractors and Suppliers should submit their sealed documents addressed to the Director Planning, Research, Statistics and Development of State Universal Basic Education Board, Sokoto not later than 16th JUNE, 2017.
(b) Tender Bidding documents will only be issued to shortlisted pre-qualified applicants at end of pre-qualification period on payment of a non-refundable tender fee N20,000:00 only
(c) The Board reserves the right to reject any or all pre-qualification submission and or discontinue potential tender to make any claims whatsoever and seek an indemnity from the Board an account of responding to this advert. The Board shall not go into any correspondence with no pre-qualified contractors in any form.
In all cases, response must be addressed to:
The Board Secretary,
State Universal Basic Education Board,
P.M.B. 2430, Bado Village,
ALHAJI FARUKU SHEHU
GOVERNMENT OF PLATEAU STATE MINISTRY OF HEALTH HEADQUARTERS
PMB 2014, JOS, PLATEAU STATE
SUPPLIES OF MEDICAL EQUIPMENT
The Rescue Administration in Plateau State has completed the construction and renovation of some General Hospitals in the State and is desirous of equipping them for use. It is to this end that the Ministry of Health hereby invites interested, competent and qualified contractors to bid for any of the following supplies:-
S/N PROJECT TITLE LOCATION
Lot 1. Procurement of Diagnostic imaging machines (MRI & CT Scan) Plateau State Specialist Hospital Jos.
Lot 2. Dental Equipment Riyom, Kwall-Kanke and Mabudi General Hospitals
Lot 3 Laboratory Equipment
Lot 4 Operating Theatre/orthopaedic Equipment
Lot 5 Labour/Delivery Ward Equipment
Lot 6 X-Ray/Ultra Sound Equipment
Lot 7 Consulting/GOPD/Antenatal Equipment
Lot 8 General Equipment
PACKAGE B. HOSPITAL FURNISHING
Lot 1 Ward/Labour & Delivery/Theatre
Lot 2 OPD/Consulting room/ Antenatal
Lot 3 Medical Supt, Matron’s office and Hospital Secretary
Lot 4 Medical Records, Admin.
Lot 5 General Store/Account Section
Lot 6 Radiographer, Lab Science and Pharmacy Offices.
PACKAGE C, DRUGS
Lot 1 Purchase of essential drugs for the take off of the three General Hospitals.
Bidding shall be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) as specified in the State procurement Bill 2016 and is open to all interested contractors.
(B) ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:
(i) Verifiable evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
(ii) Verifiable Tax Clearance Certificate for the past three (3) years.
(iii) Verifiable evidence of registration with Plateau State Tender’s Board.
(iv) Verifiable evidence of financial support from a reputable bank
(v) Company profile and verifiable evidence of technical qualification
(vi) Verifiable evidence of payment of non-refundable fee of Thirty Five Thousand Naira (N35,000.00) only for bidding document.
(vii) Evidence of similar jobs done in the past.
NB: The above listed requirements shall form part of the Bid Evaluation Criteria and non-compliance with any of the stated condition shall result in automatic disqualification of the bidder.
(C) BIDDING DOCUMENTS:
Bid documents are obtainable from the Office of the Director Planning, Research and Statistics, Ministry of Health Jos from 1st June 2017 on the presentation of proof of payment of non-refundable bidding document fee of Thirty Five Thousand Naira (N35,000.00) only per Lot payable at Zenith Bank Bukuru, Account No.1014517791
(D) SUBMISSION OF BIDS:
All duly completed bids must be submitted in the following prescribe manner.
(i) Bids qualification/requirement and company profile will be sealed in an envelope and boldly marked “Technical Requirement for Lot (being applied for) at the top most right hand corner of the envelope with the name and phone number of the company boldly written at the back of the envelop.
(ii) The period Bills of Quantities will be in another envelop and boldly marked” Financial Bid” (Lot being applied for)
(iii) The two envelops are sealed in a single large envelop and marked Lot
No…. and addressed to the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Health Headquarters, Joseph Gomwalk Secretariat Jos, Plateau State not later than 12 Noon.
(E) DATELINE FOR SUBMISSION OF BIDS:
Bids must be received by Ministry of Health Jos not later than 12th July, 2017 at 12 noon.
(F) BID OPENING:
The bid opening shall take place at: Ministry of Health Headquarters, Joseph Gomwalk Secretariat Jos, on 12th July, 2017 by 12 noon prompt.
PHARM. HABILLA A. GWATAU
TENDER NOTICE FOR REHABILITATION OF POLICE TRAINING COLLEGE IN MAIDUGURI, BORNO STATE
North East Regional Initiative (NERI) invites qualified and registered vendors to indicate interest for the Rehabilitation of Police Training College in Maiduguri, Borno State.
Vendors must demonstrate financial capability to deliver items without advance, provide competitive quotations which would be valid for a minimum of 30days and willing to deliver within specified time (7 days after award).
It is NERI intent to award the contract to the lowest competitive bidder.
Interested vendors may obtain an electronic copy of the RFP including terms, conditions, and specifications; by a written request via this email: email@example.com to the NERI Procurement Department quoting the RFP title. Telephone requests will not be honored.
NB: Please note that the closing date for this advert is June 9th, 2017 5:00 pm.
Office of Procurement